Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell everybody to be off the streets by 7pm. Get the Army in and anybody left on the streets after 7pm will have to deal with the consequences.

Grow some balls Britain.

chester copperpot

Tell everybody to be off the streets by 7pm. Get the Army in and anybody left on the streets after 7pm will have to deal with the consequences.

Grow some balls Britain.

My old man said the exact same thing tonight, and I agree.

Am in Leicester at the moment, there were about 200 "hoodies" kicking about the town centre at 6pm, and about 10 cops, with the youths goading the cops. Theyve since smashed the majority of windows around the town, and the police are in riot gear pushing them to the outskirts of the town. I've had to speak to the riot cops to get back into my hotel, which has had its windows smashed. There are 2 police helicopters buzzing about now too.

This isnt a protest to what happened to the guy who was shot in Tottenham, it's just mindless violence and thieving, nothing more. What an awful society we live in :mellow:

How are things now? Hope everything is ok.

Grow some balls Britain.

The problem is Britain has been far too soft for far too long. They needed to grow a set years ago. Now theyre reaping what they sowed.

Its not an excuse and there is never justification for this behaviour but it was always gonna come to this!

chester copperpot

:thumbsup:

Liked one of the comments there.

'No one loots us, we don't care'

:lol: Nice one.

BoJack Horseman

Grow some balls Britain.

How do you think people would react to being told they had to be in by a certain time? Even though I echo the sentiments, I reckon that would cause more harm than good.

I P Knightley

apparently there's some bother on canal street in Manchester.

gay.

Beg pardon?

Grow some balls Britain.

What if I have to work late or fancy a pint with a few mates down the local?

chester copperpot

Beg pardon?

Surely on nights like this though, you're better off home and safe.

Grow some balls Britain.

100% mate.

The problem is Britain has been far too soft for far too long. They needed to grow a set years ago. Now theyre reaping what they sowed.

Its not an excuse and there is never justification for this behaviour but it was always gonna come to this!

Yep. Too soft on crooked cops, too soft on bent MP's, too soft on robbing banks, spying media magnates and big corporations. The little guys see how the big guys make their money and follow suit. Role models come from those in high places. Our role models over the last 30 yrs have been hideous, greedy people with no respect for their fellow man. Is it any wonder the plebs are now behaving like animals?

The system is not just soft on small time criminals. It is unbelievably soft on big time criminals and people in power.

One other thought - where are the EDL? They should be out defending the British way of life. Or are they not up for a pwoppah fight?

Grow some balls Britain.

What about people that work at night or finish work after 7? Agree something has to be done but this would be too far.

A long time ago! :-(

I can just picture you waiting outside the Simpson Memorial...

:smashit:

jambopompey

Some of these kids' justification for this nonsense is rediculous. "People are looting cos they cant get to college"

:what:

i had a quick search on the job centre page for Manchester and found plenty of jobs, so they can't say mass unemployment is a cause

Patrick Bateman

For all those saying Britain has been "too soft" - Do you think the Mexican approach is better? They started a war on Drug gangs and look where that got them. It's a similar story in Brazil and Colombia. Sure, we could break out the guns and start unloading into them too, but that approach won't achieve anything in the long term as a matter of fact.

Walter Bishop

Reports now that White hart lane on fire!

Police are saying it`s Arsene! :vrface:

How do you think people would react to being told they had to be in by a certain time? Even though I echo the sentiments, I reckon that would cause more harm than good.

TOUGH. THIS SITUATION IS EITHER DEALT WITH OR THEY MAY AS WELL BURN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Beg pardon?

YOU DONT. FOR 3 NIGHTS THERE'S A CURFEW. DO YOU UNDERSTAND A CURFEW TO RECLAIM THE STREETS?

What about people that work at night or finish work after 7? Agree something has to be done but this would be too far.

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT TOO :thumbsup: KIDDING. IF CONTROL IS TO BE GAINED THEN IF YOU DONT WANT DRAGGED INTO THIS OR HARMED THEN STAY INDOORS FROM 7PM.

BoJack Horseman

TOUGH. THIS SITUATION IS EITHER DEALT WITH OR THEY MAY AS WELL BURN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

YOU DONT. FOR 3 NIGHTS THERE'S A CURFEW. DO YOU UNDERSTAND A CURFEW TO RECLAIM THE STREETS?

THEY SHOULD BE SHOT TOO :thumbsup: KIDDING. IF CONTROL IS TO BE GAINED THEN IF YOU DONT WANT DRAGGED INTO THIS OR HARMED THEN STAY INDOORS FROM 7PM.

Not much of a secret if you're shouting that loudly.

PsychocAndy

Grow some balls Britain.

I've got to put up with my dug having a dirty protest in the house because of some heidbangers in England, that will be right. I shall be leaving the house shortly.

PsychocAndy

Sharia Law, great just what we need.

Potenial for it to kick off in Edinburgh.

Seemingly plans have been made / attempted and the cops are wise to it.

Hopefully nipped it in the bud. But there is extra policing the next few days.

J.T.F.Robertson

Yep. Too soft on crooked cops, too soft on bent MP's, too soft on robbing banks, spying media magnates and big corporations. The little guys see how the big guys make their money and follow suit. Role models come from those in high places. Our role models over the last 30 yrs have been hideous, greedy people with no respect for their fellow man. Is it any wonder the plebs are now behaving like animals?

The system is not just soft on small time criminals. It is unbelievably soft on big time criminals and people in power.

One other thought - where are the EDL? They should be out defending the British way of life. Or are they not up for a pwoppah fight?

I know this isn't much of a "contribution", but when the hell has it ever been any different? It's flaunted (technologically) these days, that's all.

I agree regarding the one set of rules for them and another for us, but again, that's always been the reality of it.

Mostly mind-numbing pish on telly, coupled with their x-boxes and whatever other interactive shite they immerse themselves in from dawn 'til dusk, it's little wonder their heads are full of shite.

I used to rage about all this crap when I was younger, but gave up the ghost a long time ago. I'm not sure any of it even matters a feck.

And yes, I am out of touch. :down:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

The country needs to grow some balls before it gets to this stage. Proper bad ass boot camps for persistent young offenders - the kind that make them weep for mummy.

Just used to hang about back steps and offer them a light. Bingo,your in.

:yucky:

Jesus you like 'em fresh. Would be like doing the hokey-cokey in a bin bag. :yucky:

Sharia Law, great just what we need.

We could use the Muslimic ray guns to stop this now!

Where d'you get the info Sten? Not disputing it, just wondering.

An L&B cop.

Our role models over the last 30 yrs have been hideous, greedy people with no respect for their fellow man. Is it any wonder the plebs are now behaving like animals?

Just thought I'd quote this, 'cos it's worth reading again, IMO.

I know this isn't much of a "contribution", but when the hell has it ever been any different? It's flaunted (technologically) these days, that's all.

I agree regarding the one set of rules for them and another for us, but again, that's always been the reality of it.

Mostly mind-numbing pish on telly, coupled with their x-boxes and whatever other interactive shite they immerse themselves in from dawn 'til dusk, it's little wonder their heads are full of shite.

I used to rage about all this crap when I was younger, but gave up the ghost a long time ago. I'm not sure any of it even matters a feck.

And yes, I am out of touch. :down:

It hasn't ever been different, but the extent of the liberties being taken are completely out of hand.

All I am saying is that the scum at the bottom of the heap are only mirroring the behaviour of the scum at the top of the heap. The average Joe in the middle gets shafted from both ends. Middle classes have become the pig on the spit. Rioters taking your wallet while the banks trash your pension.

Shots discharged at a police officer in Brum. Barry. :down:

i just saw that on twitter. disgusting.

great link there hp88

i also felt a massive YAAAAAASSSSS leave my mouth when i saw that

Grow some balls Britain.

Too bad if you've got tickets for a football match next Thursday evening then?

in lee green at mo being kettled by the cops the tossers. anyways cant wait till notting hill carnival, proper family day out this year :o

in lee green at mo being kettled by the cops the tossers. anyways cant wait till notting hill carnival, proper family day out this year :o

Kettled?

Archived