Riotwatch

Italian Lambretta

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Sikh guy with a f..k off sword on Sky. Obviously for ceremonial purposes only. Don't think the EDL will be heading down Southall way!!

Big Sihk guy with a f..k off sword on Sky. Obviously for ceremonial purposes only. Don't think the EDL will be heading down Southall way!!

'mon the sikhs

i never knew they were so nails!!!!

Nicholas Brody

Surely Sky can find some different footage! Startin to get borin noo.

BBC has live in Manchester :thumbsup:

its not like these morons have ever rioted is it! ******* scum to a man, asking people to bomb mosques! Says it all for these scumbags and the right wing losers!

Where were all the hard men last night in croyden or clapham? Good at going around ****** bashing tho!

I don't know,where were the hard men in Croyden or Clapham last night?

The Sihk's look well up for it. Fair played to them. I would hope if any of the nonsense started up here the fine people of Scotland would stand up to the thieves and stop them from starting anything.

The Mighty Thor

I've got 10cc running through my head now :(

'load up, load up, load up with ruuuuubbbber bullets'

That's it fecked for the night now :(:D

King of the North

Twitter saying that it's the spurs 'firm' defending Enfield. Millwall doing the same in Eltham apparently. Blimey!

Twitter saying that it's the spurs 'firm' defending Enfield. Millwall doing the same in Eltham apparently. Blimey!

someone else on my feed retweeted something about 80s casual culture was never about harming innocents or properties

now am i remembering 80s casual culture wrong, or was that UTTER BULLSHIT

'mon the sikhs

One of the best images so far of the riots, seeing them all out in numbers ready to defend their temple and community.

'mon the sikhs

The few guys I knew were really nice laid back guys. Liked their big blades/swords though. One guy Peter used to tell me stories about his family history as great fighters. He could go back years on his family,but yes they are "nails"(am I speaking youf/yoot)?

One of the best images so far of the riots, seeing them all out in numbers ready to defend their temple and community.

taking no shit eh?

amazing scenes.

The People's Chimp

My brother lives there, he cycled down to take a look, watched about 50 scallies in black trackies, hoods up, hit sainsbury's. Police not really doing much. He cycled on to the city centre, miss selfridge's attacked, bigger crowd round the arndale centre, crowd was in waves back and forth with the police, then more police arrived, the crowd ran back towards him and then he decided to head home. Didn't take his camera, sadly, as didn't want to become a target.

The atmosphere was "hellish" with aggression everywhere.

The few guys I knew were really nice laid back guys. Liked their big blades/swords though. One guy Peter used to tell me stories about his family history as great fighters. He could go back years on his family,but yes they are "nails"(am I speaking youf/yoot)?

i've met a few down the years, but never really known any. i have heard there is a tradition of them being almost warriors but never needing to be as it was always a "known thing" not to mess with them

In the middle of watching Star Trek, so can anyone give me a quick rundown of what's going on tonight?

Cardiac Rucksack

In the middle of watching Star Trek, so can anyone give me a quick rundown of what's going on tonight?

Not much, EDL and Millwall and Charlton top boays out protecting parts of London.

Seems to be kicking off more in Manchester where a pawnbrokers and Cashconverters have been looted. :wtf:

All in all alot quieter,

Oh and big Dave seems to have allowed the police to use rubber bullets.

portobellojambo1

Disappointing it is only rubber bullets. They can do a limited amount of damage and cause some bad bruising if you get hit by one, but only the real McCoy will do the job properly. Issue them with real bullets, to ensure these feckers never get a chance to do anything like this again.

Surely if they are as poor and downtrodden as they claim to be, while running about in designer gear and with top of the range phones being used to keep in touch, then ending it all will remove their pain.

Just got a message saying the Tottenham and Millwall 'boys' are out to kick some ass, good stuff, time someone decided to fight back without waiting for an order to do so.

EDL involved, how?

Not quite sure but it sounds like they might have been taking advantage of the situation to some degree.

They're probably not the only group doing that, or planning to do in the coming weeks.

That should be in the papers tomorrow and all over the TV. Standing up for themselves, wives, partners and their community. Good lads + swords is a bonus!

Carl Fredrickson

I've secured Gorebridge.

Have you got both ends of the Main Street covered? Wilmos still has to empty yet.... :ninja:

I've secured Gorebridge.

but you have to think of birkenside mellow.gif

please help birkenside blink.gif

Beats Rock Bottomed someone shop lifting out of Costcutter.

:verysmug:

I tried but missed and had to give them the stunner

Have you got both ends of the Main Street covered? Wilmos still has to empty yet.... :ninja:

Having a Cobra meeting in Wilmos mate.

Carl Fredrickson

Nowt worth looting there, well maybe Bruntons (gotta say that as Mrs Bagger is working there tonight)

Carl Spackler

Disappointing it is only rubber bullets. They can do a limited amount of damage and cause some bad bruising if you get hit by one, but only the real McCoy will do the job properly. Issue them with real bullets, to ensure these feckers never get a chance to do anything like this again.

Surely if they are as poor and downtrodden as they claim to be, while running about in designer gear and with top of the range phones being used to keep in touch, then ending it all will remove their pain.

Just got a message saying the Tottenham and Millwall 'boys' are out to kick some ass, good stuff, time someone decided to fight back without waiting for an order to do so.

Rubber bullets thing looks bollocks to me. Nothing on the BBC, Telegraph, Guardian or Sky's own website.

Not saying it might not still happen though.

I've secured Gorebridge.

I can sleep the night knowing family and friends are safe....cheers :thumbsup:

I hear you ;)

I can sleep the night knowing family and friends are safe....cheers :thumbsup:

It's fine

Carl Fredrickson

[quote name='Vincent Kennedy McMahon' timestamp='1312925446' post='2375019

You are a braver man than me! :lol:

Some wee feral rat just on Sky news. Utter scum.

seen that wee *****, deserved a good ******* slapping.

Scott_HMFC1874

Does anyone else think its quite interesting that there has been some sort of bother in the majority of big cities down south but nothing in Scotland!

I was almost positive there would of been something by now.

jamboinglasgow

'mon the sikhs

Read about their warrior side to their religion, they are guys you want on your side. The British Empire quickly learnt that after first fighting them in India and took them on. They have the highest rates of VCs per number of soldiers in a regiment. Apparntly local sikh leaders in Britain want the British army to create a Sikh regiment and they are confident they would fill it up but it would breaks British equality laws. If they did ever make a regiment it would rival the Gurkhas.

Dagger Is Back

I tried but missed and had to give them the stunner

JKB at it's best. You guys are wasted.

seen that wee *****, deserved a good ******* slapping.

Bet his mum is ringin round the neddish family givin it "thats ma boy" A badword good scud needed.

Gigolo-Aunt

Seems its all quiet on the Western Front tonight.

From the pictures on Sky News, seems that there is some police presence out and about the major cities tonight.

Some daft kid in Birmingham was giving some riot copper a bit of abuse, the copper just whacked the twonk. His looked like he was about to burst out greeting,

Hold on.....

Pictures in Manchester showing a small group of youth's trying to break in to a shop. No coppers about, the Sky reporters moving away as more youths on the way.

Seems its all quiet on the Western Front tonight.

From the pictures on Sky News, seems that there is some police presence out and about the major cities tonight.

Some daft kid in Birmingham was giving some riot copper a bit of abuse, the copper just whacked the twonk. His looked like he was about to burst out greeting,

Hold on.....

Pictures in Manchester showing a small group of youth's trying to break in to a shop. No coppers about, the Sky reporters moving away as more youths on the way.

Hope the polis nip round the corner and do the wee feckers! Makes yer blood boil! :angry:

Does anyone else think its quite interesting that there has been some sort of bother in the majority of big cities down south but nothing in Scotland!

I was almost positive there would of been something by now.

[/quot

Archived