Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

with the posts being lost from the old server i losing track of who is still in it and what clues there was lol

unvote chris i'll have a think about it then vote again later

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player List;

Rossi

Windae

Dandy

Deek

Yvonne

Jenny

SUSS

Jambotodd

KennyD

Lovecraft

Toggie

Beverley

Chris

AR

What the hell?

I'm not the evil twin, nor am I a gang member.

I'm a townie with an ability that can help you people.

What the hell are you doing?

Think that might clarify Chris as not mafia or anyone else in this post. Toggie is still alive, we have only had Das Root lynched in the last year!

We dont know that tho Das could have thrown a goons name into the mix anyone of them could be mafia

the only one from all the players mentioned in that post that i feel certain about not being mafia is Lovecraft

the only players that i trust are rossi, suss, lovecraft and todd and none of them are on that list

There's nothing I can say specifically that won't get me modkilled. However I'd say one poster is still alive because of what I've done for sure.

What I would say crypitcally is if you look at the special powers, take a guess at which is mine, if I look paranoid to you.

UNVOTE CHRIS

If I am interpreting Chris' role correctly, it has got me a bit confused

It now means that I have the 4 roles mentioned previously, and only 3 players for them.

Which means one of the 4 proclaimed roleless townies actually has a role :confused:

Not quite sure how this has happened!

We had 24 players, and 18 roles...with Boof effectively having 2 roles, so that should leave 7 roleless players. But cancelling everything out somehow gets me to only 6

Edit: Halfway through reading this, I had to do some checking

It says Boof was a mafia member, so he must have been the recruit! (who rather conveniently used his forced vote on the night he got turned!!!)

Now things add up again. THere were 7 townies at the start. DDLN, Hoody, Jamie and Boof. So which one of Deek, Bev, Yvonne and Windae are lying???

UNVOTE CHRIS

If I am interpreting Chris' role correctly, it has got me a bit confused

It now means that I have the 4 roles mentioned previously, and only 3 players for them.

Which means one of the 4 proclaimed roleless townies actually has a role :confused:

Not quite sure how this has happened!

We had 24 players, and 18 roles...with Boof effectively having 2 roles, so that should leave 7 roleless players. But cancelling everything out somehow gets me to only 6

Edit: Halfway through reading this, I had to do some checking

It says Boof was a mafia member, so he must have been the recruit! (who rather conveniently used his forced vote on the night he got turned!!!)

Now things add up again. THere were 7 townies at the start. DDLN, Hoody, Jamie and Boof. So which one of Deek, Bev, Yvonne and Windae are lying???

I voted Bev. I know I am a clean skin.

well i can assure you i'm not lying

i'm definitely townie through and through, but hey don't believe me.

you're being led down the wrong path with me, but i have no power so sacrifice me and let the goons recruit another one of us

so im the vain hope it might save my skin unvote windaecleaner and vote jennyjambo.i have no idea who's up to what, just that i'm up to nothing

anyhoo i'm off to get ready for work

Commander Harris

vote beverley

going by process of illimination with the lying townie vanilla theory.

the windae cleaner

morning folk

intresting reading Chris's post makes .......

if there is definately only 3 sinple townies then

deek , Yvonne or Bev is lying...

we need to take a goon out people and i can assure you im 100 % vanilla

as one of the three is dodgy ..... but does that mean one of them is a definate goon ?

what roles are left and how many players ?

a list would help me out a bit

Right I'm off to work in 5 so before I go...

Remember that more than one person is lying. It's not just the roleless townies who are telling fibs. Someone else who was good is now on the dark side.

If Chris is who he says he is (and I'll believe him for now) then we have an Evil Twin still to find too. Unvote Chris.

As for the roleless townies. Out of the four who have claimed it...two are lying for sure. The numbers don't add up. Bizarrely I believe Deek. I'd lay good money that he's been checked out already. So that leaves Yvonne, Windae and Bev. They're not all who they say they are.

Vote Bev. Sorry Bev but like you I'm trying to save myself and you seem most likely to be recruited out of the 4.

I'm no further forward with any suspicions.

The 2 I thought were dodgy, were Chris and Rossi.

But only Rossi for his voting changing all the time in the last round.

What are the votes so far, and when is the deadline?

well seeing as my 2 suspect where chris and bev and chris has kind of set my mind a rest i will now vote for my second suspect vote beverley

The deadline shall be 10pm tonight, unless we hit (or alread have hit) the target. I make it 14 left, so 8 votes for a lynching.

the windae cleaner

vote : Bev have a small feeling she my be a goody

but if she is it should narrow it down .. sacrafice may be needed

So Beverley it is then.

Up she goes to the lynching tree, no time for any last words. We are at the speed lynching stage now. Down she drops and there is a nice snap as the rope goes taut.

Have the townies bagged a brace of Maifa baddies?

Of course not, you killed a townie.

Oh well, end of day 4 (5?)

It is now night.

Mafia get a kill tonight, Vigilantes get to recruit or investigate. All night votes in ASAP please, no messing about.

Could be intersting to find out if bev is goon, if she aint then all my suspicions lie with Jenny and Deek. If it is 1 of us who is claiming to be roleless is not, then if it aint bev who is lying I reckon its Deek. He has just gone with the flow and his vote from Boof early on means nothing on its own. His latest aligning himself with 'arch rival' hhmmm

was writing the last post before Maxis lynching. Sorry bev but for the first time ever It wasnt me who voted you!

ArmiyaRomanova

Too late to do anything about it now, but there was one player who didn't 'UNVOTE' before revoting for Beverley.

Which means that strictly speaking, she'd not hit the eight votes required to lynch.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry Bev.

You're usually far more convincing, especially when you are a goon!

I should have realised that you argue better when you lie, I guess too that you've been working too hard and really haven't been 100% Hope you pick up soon.

Dx

the windae cleaner

sorry Bev ......

instinctivley i did think you were a wee bit dodgy as you were claiming (quite rightly so) to be a townie ...

looking back at the voting there is a post which aroused suspicion at the time but i went with the mob.. that said post has put this person top of my list.

its not clear evidence just a post that caught my eye ........

Too late to do anything about it now, but there was one player who didn't 'UNVOTE' before revoting for Beverley.

Which means that strictly speaking, she'd not hit the eight votes required to lynch.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh so I'm pro Mafia now? :mad:

It's like that film, Last Man Standing.:ninja:

I know its still night and i probably wont be on before it changes back to day. Just so you all know Im going down to Edinburgh tonight and wont be home till Sunday afternoon. So wont be online until then unless get on mates pc on Sat night before partying. ;)

forking told ya

maybe next time you'll believe me

i hope the goons fork ya good and proper :(

forking told ya

maybe next time you'll believe me

i hope the goons fork ya good and proper :(

Ach, you had a god run, lasting about 5 days longer than usual!!!

No need to be bitter

Sorry I've been out all day..

It is now day 5

The town awakes and it looks like everyone made it through the night.

but...

Whats this? It looks like an eye lying on the pavement. The townies gather round to investigate, it looks like there is a trail. Round the corner they find a finger, and a little it further they discover a toe. Who could they beong to?

The clue they needed was found behind the public toilets. A sticky picture of Pinilla floating in a pool of blood. Chris never seen The Mafia coming, even with the power of precognition.

I went into hiding after that succesful lynching, cos I was worried the bassas would recruit me

Great result for the town

I ain't too sure on who the Godfather is yet

Basically, I have 4 roles(Godfather, Suicidal, Good and Bad Twin) for 4 players but can't place them exactly

Open to suggestions on wether we should focus on them, with a 50% success rate of hitting the Godfather or bad twin, or go for the player most likely to be turned?

I think the likely turn attempt would have been on Lovecraft or the Haitian. I think Lovecraft would have been protected by the vigilantes though, so that has left me with Toggie

His power ain't much good to the townies, but if the mafia get him then everyone is in danger

The above post is still very pertinent imo

The only change is I now have 4 roles for 3 players, and 1 innocent (Deek, Yvonne and Windae) who is lying

Was just gonna say the only Info I got last night was who was investigated.

I'm guessing I don't have to say anymore.

Vote Jenny

Archived