Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Jeezo.... got changed over to the new board on trying to post the following, which would have been POST NO 1071 on the old thread...

Blimey, my ears were fair burning earlier on this afternoon.

I thought it was because I'd just had a haircut and stepped out into a cold day.

Seems there may have been more to it than that.

I haven't a clue what JT was on about - but thanks to those shenanigans I finally might have figured out a single person I might be able to trust. Which, at this stage of the game is pretty dismal going, but nevertheless...

Don't think I'm going to shift my vote though...

...and it looks like Lovecraft already has the votes to swing anyway, though I've noticed that a couple of players haven't unvoted before voting again (unless my spreadsheet keeping is off, and it's not usually). If that's the case, which vote counts - a person's first or second?

ArmiyaRomanova

According to the spreadsheet I'm keeping, Lovecraft's received 8 votes... but a couple are from folk who'd not unvoted a previous choice.

Faster new board, btw. Well it is for me at any rate.

Sorry, work was a bitch last night. Drinking worse. Got stuck in Edinburgh AGAIN!! Really gonna have to remember when the last train is and where the bus stop is.....d'oh :D

What's happening? Anyone got a summary? Are we still on the same day??

the windae cleaner
Sorry, work was a bitch last night. Drinking worse. Got stuck in Edinburgh AGAIN!! Really gonna have to remember when the last train is and where the bus stop is.....d'oh :D

What's happening? Anyone got a summary? Are we still on the same day??

Lovecraft pile on ..........

hopefully the webmaster will print a new txt for download right up until the server changed

I didnt have Lovecraft on as many as AR says but if that is the case then is that him lynched? If 15 in the game and 8 votes for him?

the windae cleaner

ive just fired a pm to webmaster to see if he can update the txt domnload right up until server changed ........

probably tell me to beat it though

According to the spreadsheet I'm keeping, Lovecraft's received 8 votes... but a couple are from folk who'd not unvoted a previous choice.

Faster new board, btw. Well it is for me at any rate.

Can you give a list of who voted, and who hadn't unvoted then please?

ArmiyaRomanova
Can you give a list of who voted, and who hadn't unvoted then please?

Not easy to do the way I've been keeping it - striking through when there's an unvote, undoing the strikethough and adding a new name when there's a revote.

Which means that I can't tell you with any certainly without looking back at the thread - which has now disappeared.

But if memory serves, it may have been you and toggie88

Assuming that not unvoting doesn't really matter, the votes to 1071 stack up as follows....

Beverley ---- windaecleaner

das root ---- lovecraft

dandysteven ---- SUSS//lovecraft

Yvonnejambo ---- jennyjambo//lovecraft

Toggie 88 ---- jennyjambo//armiya///lovecraft

KennyD ---- lovecraft

Sneakydeek ---- jennyjambo

Lovecraft ---- das root

Rossi_1983 ---- beverley//jennyjambo//lovecraft

ArmiyaRomanova ---- toggie88

Jambotodd ---- sneakydeek//armiya//Lovecraft

The Windae Cleaner ---- lovecraft

JennyJambo ---- sneakydeek(unvoted)

S.U.S.S ----

Chris_ ---- jennyjambo

Not easy to do the way I've been keeping it - striking through when there's an unvote, undoing the strikethough and adding a new name when there's a revote.

Which means that I can't tell you with any certainly without looking back at the thread - which has now disappeared.

But if memory serves, it may have been you and toggie88

Assuming that not unvoting doesn't really matter, the votes to 1071 stack up as follows....

Beverley ---- windaecleaner

das root ---- lovecraft

dandysteven ---- SUSS//lovecraft

Yvonnejambo ---- jennyjambo//lovecraft

Toggie 88 ---- jennyjambo//armiya///lovecraft

KennyD ---- lovecraft

Sneakydeek ---- jennyjambo

Lovecraft ---- das root

Rossi_1983 ---- beverley//jennyjambo//lovecraft

ArmiyaRomanova ---- toggie88

Jambotodd ---- sneakydeek//armiya//Lovecraft

The Windae Cleaner ---- lovecraft

JennyJambo ---- sneakydeek(unvoted)

S.U.S.S ----

Chris_ ---- jennyjambo

I think you are right about him having 8 then, as I had forgot about Das' early vote

Did I not unvote Jenny about 4 posts after I had voted her?

Will UNVOTE LOVECRAFT for now anyway, until we can see for sure

I voted for Lovecraft cos he voted for me....na na na na na :D

Why the pile on? What happened??

He said that he was a goon and was gonna cut us all up

N.B. some or all of the facts in this statemnt may not be true :whistling:

Ok I have no friggin idea what's going on now!

Looked at that text but it's older stuff. Anyone wanna let me know what's happened since I posted last?

Ok I have no friggin idea what's going on now!

Looked at that text but it's older stuff. Anyone wanna let me know what's happened since I posted last?

Todd took a random stab in the dark, at Lovecraft

I said I thought he was suss, so may follow

Kenny and Yvonne voted for him

I then voted for him

Toggie voted for him, then Dandy, then the Window Cleaner

It has since transpired that Das Root had voted for him ages ago, so he has the 8 votes required. it is rumoured though that me and Toggie screwed up, and hadn't unvoted, so we don't have a clue really!!!

Todd took a random stab in the dark, at Lovecraft

I said I thought he was suss, so may follow

Kenny and Yvonne voted for him

I then voted for him

Toggie voted for him, then Dandy, then the Window Cleaner

It has since transpired that Das Root had voted for him ages ago, so he has the 8 votes required. it is rumoured though that me and Toggie screwed up, and hadn't unvoted, so we don't have a clue really!!!

Ah well that clears it up then! :confused:

Wooooo - not got anything to say...just wanted to try out the new board and see if Robbie Rotten is still there :D

You are making a mistake voting for me.

I am a townie.

Go back and have a look at my previous posts.

Give us a clue to your actual role if you want us to save ya!

just in case im going to unvote lovecraft just now, as im still more concerned about das root and posting without much substance, but will see how things play out before re-voting

ps not liking this new board btw

Anyone know the vote count?

I wasn't gonna vote but I'll Vote Lovecraft cause if I don't it'll be dodgy (course if he's not goon I'll cop the blame for that as well!)

Investigate me please oh powerful ones.

just in case im going to unvote lovecraft just now, as im still more concerned about das root and posting without much substance, but will see how things play out before re-voting

ps not liking this new board btw

I am also very concerned about Das. I still think his entrapment of Jamie was very goon like

I have information, but not much of it is very useful at the moment.

I still need to piece together more info.

Again, my suspects are:

Das root

Rossi

Todd

and The Windae Cleaner.

I don't have access to todays posts, so I don't know why you all started voting for me, but If it was Todd that started it, maybe it's because I have brought him unwanted attention? Not saying for definite the he is mafia, just a suspect of mine.

Again, my suspects are:

Das root

Rossi

Todd

and The Windae Cleaner.

I don't have access to todays posts, so I don't know why you all started voting for me, but If it was Todd that started it, maybe it's because I have brought him unwanted attention? Not saying for definite the he is mafia, just a suspect of mine.

I don't think naming me and Todd as your suspects is gonna win you many favours, as most people realise we are on the level!

All I am asking is you leave a cryptic clue towards your power, so people can work out if you are as innocent as you claim to be

As it looks like you are getting lynched anyway, telling us everything you know would be a great help, unless you are bitter!:P

I don't think naming me and Todd as your suspects is gonna win you many favours, as most people realise we are on the level!

All I am asking is you leave a cryptic clue towards your power, so people can work out if you are as innocent as you claim to be

As it looks like you are getting lynched anyway, telling us everything you know would be a great help, unless you are bitter!:P

I did.

Go back and check.

I am also very concerned about Das. I still think his entrapment of Jamie was very goon like

Entrapment? He spent an entire day going on and on about his power without adding much else to the game and I called him on it. If he had any sense he wouldn't have mentioned it in the first place, to me keeping yourself out of the goon spotlight is essential to survive and make sure the goons die first.

But why am I targeted for goon? Where have I been jumping in with the votes and getting innocent townies killed? To me we should be looking at those who have wrongly voted for past townies and got them lynched.

I'm watching and collating my data, you don't have to be all flash and little substance to keep the town safe, most of those that are have killed more than they have helped and we should be looking at these.

I voted for Lovecraft as he voted for me with a "he's flying under the radar" crap excuse, though he himself has hardly posted from what I can see. Lovecraft could very well be innocent, he says he has info so what is it?

Is it not to late anyway? If there has been 8 votes for lovecraft hes already a goner.

the windae cleaner

Again, my suspects are:

Das root

Rossi

Todd

and The Windae Cleaner.

spill the info then ... it may not be very much but every little helps

and i am curious as to why you think im a suspect ???

Even though some have unvoted him since? Where is our games master anyways? We need clarification!!

My understanding is that if there are 8 votes for someone (when that is the deciding number of votes needed) then the person is a goner. So people voting after that or unvoting wouldnt count.

My understanding is that if there are 8 votes for someone (when that is the deciding number of votes needed) then the person is a goner. So people voting after that or unvoting wouldnt count.

You seem pretty keen to get rid of me.

:eek:

Apparently though not everyone had done an unvote of their previous suspect

Won't be able to tell until the mods give us the rest of the posts from old kickback

Ok, If I get lynched.

Keep an eye on my suspects.

I am hardly gonna put much faith in it, when I am there (and I know I ain't no goon, as do most others I hope) and Todd who I trust fairly strongly just now

I also read back over all your posts, and never saw any hint of a clue

You seem pretty keen to get rid of me.

:eek:

Not you in particular although if your a goon it will be fab! :). That is the rules as i understand them that is all. I still have bad feeling over Jenny, but the people I trust went for you and i do think we are all bit stuck so need a night time for the good powered folks and vigilantes to go out and give us real clues.

What do my 4 suspects have in common?

It's all about votes.

We all voted for you :confused:

If that is the extent of your info, then I reckon you are a goon, cos it means you don't have a power

We all voted for you :confused:

If that is the extent of your info, then I reckon you are a goon, cos it means you don't have a power

Wrong.

Who voted for them/you?

Wrong.

Who voted for them/you?

I think the only vote I have received was from Das Root, for drinking a Gin and Tonic :confused:

the windae cleaner
What do my 4 suspects have in common?

It's all about votes.

were all male :confused:

was looking at yvonnes last 3 posts and yes they do look a bit odd but you still havent came on with any info to sway my mind ..... its just making you look more dodgy :eek:

also i asked you for a reason why im on your suspect list and you havent answered

the windae cleaner
I was given info about the Mafia henchman and who had voted for them.

at this stage in the game ..... if i had recieved such info i would have voted for him/her straight away and posted in bold trust me

that way there wouldve been a pile on with the added bonus of protection the next night

I was given info about the Mafia henchman and who had voted for them.

Still struggling to figure out what you mean

There is 1 godfather and 1 henchman left in the game, so don't see how you have a list of 4

Are you saying Maxi said to you, 1 of these 4 is a henchman, or do you mean you were given a list of names of people who had voted for the henchman

at this stage in the game ..... if i had recieved such info i would have voted for him/her straight away and posted in bold trust me

that way there wouldve been a pile on with the added bonus of protection the next night

I wasn't given their name, or obviously I would have.

I was just given clues about the voting, hence my suspect list.

Archived