Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

I dont know just from what JTnut said when he came out he trusted me and Beverley. he had the power of mimic I think so could have used that to investigate on night 1?

JTNut used Omniscience on day 1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
JTNut used Omniscience on day 1

that would perhaps show that yvonne had been targetted by the mafia?

so i need to vote and dont have a clue but das seems the dodgiest so vote das root

unless someone can come up with something in the next 2 mins

that would perhaps show that yvonne had been targetted by the mafia?

If i was targetted by the mafia on day 1 that would make me think Beverley is a goon as she would def try to get me off first!

das root as much as i love you your defence is rubbish as is a vote for rossi.

I have never been leading the lynch for Lovecraft. I have said all along I thought you were just as suss as him, he was the one getting the votes though.

He has since come back with info to suggest he is telling the truth. You on the other hand are just attacking someone else to try to save yourself

You don't lead the line no, you attach yourself to it then at the 11th hour save Lovecraft......slight difference there eh?

And I'm not attacking a random, I'm attacking somebody who's been protecting another I think is dodgy. Lovecraft has gone from lynched to saved umpteen times, no point continuing, he'll just spin something and get away again with you helping him throughout.

Best to go for the protection, take out the leader after I'd say.

And Lovecraft, Precog doesn't exist, I checked back to see the powers Maxi handed out and he had edited his post and deleted Precog, so how could that have been used?

maxi what are the chances of extending the day seeing as we had the trouble with losing half the game post due to he switch

You don't lead the line no, you attach yourself to it then at the 11th hour save Lovecraft......slight difference there eh?

And I'm not attacking a random, I'm attacking somebody who's been protecting another I think is dodgy. Lovecraft has gone from lynched to saved umpteen times, no point continuing, he'll just spin something and get away again with you helping him throughout.

And Lovecraft, Precog doesn't exist, I checked back to see the powers Maxi handed out and he had edited his post and deleted Precog, so how could that have been used?

Precog was added in post #2

For the record, current vote is

Das Root 4

Lovecraft 2

Ah, I see...so it seems to be okay for townies to use defunct powers to take out mafia just on the very night they're targetted.....and then, once dead, to reveal tasty morsels of information that could be useful.

Sure the changeover hasn't helped but, for me, the game's been a bogey since Maxi decided we were strolling it (which we were) and chose to even things up a bit.

IMO, of course :D

Precog does exist he listed it in the remaining powers few pages back

Unvote Lovecraft

Though I do think it's odd he said it was persuasion that blocked Yvonne being forced to vote and now he's changed it to precognition.

And I find it odd that no-one has suggested yet that he could be goon with power. He'd still know his stuff if he was.

Course no-one's really bothered to think anything through properly so far cause if you do you are voted for!

I want to ask one question, someone should be able to clear it up and then I have the good twin as well I think.

Can anyone 100% tell me Yvonne is townie? And I mean I need to know after the last time the goons could convert. I have 3 players for one role and need to narrow it down.

A simple yes or no will do.

Precog was added in post #2

For the record, current vote is

Das Root 4

Lovecraft 2

But gone by post 35. You're talking crap Rossi.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Author : Maxi

Date : 05-01-2008 20:35

I'm going to be sending out the PM/emails at around 10. Voting can start then.

Here are the rules

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

if you don't your vote will not be counted.

I will allow bluffing and very subtle hints about having special powers but using avatar clues or posting your role/power in the game thread will result in a warning and if you ignore it you'll be mod killed :)

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

For this version of the game I'll need the 2 team leaders (The Godfather for the Mafia and Crazy Verteran for the vigilantes) to send me the name of their night target for kill/investigation/recruiting once their team has reached a decision and also the name of the team member they want to carry it out.

On night one only the Vigilante team are able to recruit.

Roles;

Mafia Godfather (Mafia recruiter) - Head of the mafia group, will be seen as innocent on investigation. Has the option to recruit a new member to the team every second night night rather than make a night kill.

Mafia Henchman - The Godfather's right hand man and the only other starting member of the team. If the Godfather dies he becomes the leader after him leadership goes to the next longest serving member of the team, but the Henchman is the only player other than the GF who can recruit for the Mafia.

Angry Veteran (Vigilante Recruiter) - Appears as a normal townie during the day but at night out come the camouflage and night vision goggles! They start alone but every second night they can try and recruit other brave souls to fight for the cause. The Vigilante team can investigate one player a night when not recruiting. Once the Veteran dies the Vigilantes can no longer recruit new members.

Soulmates - These two players start aligned to the town, each night in rotation they go searching for the true love they so desire who can help balance their chaotic nature. They are;

The Suicidal Townie - An attempt at converting this player will result in them taking their own life.

The Fanatical Townie - This townie is not for turning! Always keeps their axe at their side. An attempt to convert this player will result in the death of the player attempting it.

IF they find their true love they will lose their violent/suicidal streak and become a double act who can PM during the night. They then become a bit of a buy one get one free deal - if either one of them is killed the other will take their own life, if either one is converted then both of them join that team.

Twins - Both start on the side of the townies. Seperated at birth, these two characters don't know they are related or that they negate each other's true nature and special powers. If one dies the surviving twin will be able to use their power.

Good Twin - Has the Revive power, each night they select one player to keep an eye on. Should that player die they can then be brought back to life. Alternatively, they can choose to revive that player from a lynch the following day, so if that person get's voted out their role is kept secret and the Good Twin shelters that player over night so they can reappear the next day alive and well! However, doing this will mean they can't use their power the night after the lynching.

Evil Twin - Has the Absorb power, if the good twin dies this player can make a kill ever night and steal any special power their victim had.

Special Powers;

Omniscience - allows a player with to gain extra information about the game. Such as knowing if the Vigilantes uncovered a townie or bad guy, who was targeted during the night and identities of certain players who have a role or power. They can use this information to discretely sway the votes. Could be a very important player for either side!

Electrical Manipulation (Assassin) - allows the player 3 night kills

Power Negation/Memory Control - unlike previous games this player now chooses a player every night and they block that player's special power (does not work against an investigation/mafia hit) or they can give one player temporary amnesia and that player will be unable to cast a vote the next day.

Strength - now the player with this power can select one player per night to guard, if that player comes under attack, the attacker will be killed.

Illusion Casting - this power now allows the player to take on the appearance of someone else to avoid getting killed at night (can back fire of the person the choose is actually targeted) or change the identity of another player, to confuse things even further :D.

Persuasion - whoever has this one can now choose to force another player to use their night vote on a particular target or use it to deflect attention from themself as in the previous games.

Mind/Dream Control - can be used in 2 ways. Either to block a player's night action or to force a player to vote for a specific target the next day. The player targeted will receive a PM telling them who they have to vote to lynch and they can't tell the other players that they have no control over it :D

Radiation Manipulation - like in the previous games if the player with this power is killed they take whoever carried out the attack or casted the lynching vote. They can also choose to perform a suicide bombing to take out one player at the cost of their own life.

Regeneration - Immune to night kills by the Mafia/Assassin

Mimicary - Every night they can use any one of the special powers but they can only use each power once during the game.

Unvote Lovecraft

Though I do think it's odd he said it was persuasion that blocked Yvonne being forced to vote and now he's changed it to precognition.

And I find it odd that no-one has suggested yet that he could be goon with power. He'd still know his stuff if he was.

Course no-one's really bothered to think anything through properly so far cause if you do you are voted for!

I want to ask one question, someone should be able to clear it up and then I have the good twin as well I think.

Can anyone 100% tell me Yvonne is townie? And I mean I need to know after the last time the goons could convert. I have 3 players for one role and need to narrow it down.

A simple yes or no will do.

it is something i thought about but also thought it would be a massive risk to stick with him and it did turn out to just be a typo

and on the yvonne Q the answer from me is NO

But gone by post 35. You're talking crap Rossi.

Author : Maxi

Date : 05-01-2008 20:35

I'm going to be sending out the PM/emails at around 10. Voting can start then.

Here are the rules

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

if you don't your vote will not be counted.

I will allow bluffing and very subtle hints about having special powers but using avatar clues or posting your role/power in the game thread will result in a warning and if you ignore it you'll be mod killed :)

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

For this version of the game I'll need the 2 team leaders (The Godfather for the Mafia and Crazy Verteran for the vigilantes) to send me the name of their night target for kill/investigation/recruiting once their team has reached a decision and also the name of the team member they want to carry it out.

On night one only the Vigilante team are able to recruit.

Roles;

Mafia Godfather (Mafia recruiter) - Head of the mafia group, will be seen as innocent on investigation. Has the option to recruit a new member to the team every second night night rather than make a night kill.

Mafia Henchman - The Godfather's right hand man and the only other starting member of the team. If the Godfather dies he becomes the leader after him leadership goes to the next longest serving member of the team, but the Henchman is the only player other than the GF who can recruit for the Mafia.

Angry Veteran (Vigilante Recruiter) - Appears as a normal townie during the day but at night out come the camouflage and night vision goggles! They start alone but every second night they can try and recruit other brave souls to fight for the cause. The Vigilante team can investigate one player a night when not recruiting. Once the Veteran dies the Vigilantes can no longer recruit new members.

Soulmates - These two players start aligned to the town, each night in rotation they go searching for the true love they so desire who can help balance their chaotic nature. They are;

The Suicidal Townie - An attempt at converting this player will result in them taking their own life.

The Fanatical Townie - This townie is not for turning! Always keeps their axe at their side. An attempt to convert this player will result in the death of the player attempting it.

IF they find their true love they will lose their violent/suicidal streak and become a double act who can PM during the night. They then become a bit of a buy one get one free deal - if either one of them is killed the other will take their own life, if either one is converted then both of them join that team.

Twins - Both start on the side of the townies. Seperated at birth, these two characters don't know they are related or that they negate each other's true nature and special powers. If one dies the surviving twin will be able to use their power.

Good Twin - Has the Revive power, each night they select one player to keep an eye on. Should that player die they can then be brought back to life. Alternatively, they can choose to revive that player from a lynch the following day, so if that person get's voted out their role is kept secret and the Good Twin shelters that player over night so they can reappear the next day alive and well! However, doing this will mean they can't use their power the night after the lynching.

Evil Twin - Has the Absorb power, if the good twin dies this player can make a kill ever night and steal any special power their victim had.

Special Powers;

Omniscience - allows a player with to gain extra information about the game. Such as knowing if the Vigilantes uncovered a townie or bad guy, who was targeted during the night and identities of certain players who have a role or power. They can use this information to discretely sway the votes. Could be a very important player for either side!

Electrical Manipulation (Assassin) - allows the player 3 night kills

Power Negation/Memory Control - unlike previous games this player now chooses a player every night and they block that player's special power (does not work against an investigation/mafia hit) or they can give one player temporary amnesia and that player will be unable to cast a vote the next day.

Strength - now the player with this power can select one player per night to guard, if that player comes under attack, the attacker will be killed.

Illusion Casting - this power now allows the player to take on the appearance of someone else to avoid getting killed at night (can back fire of the person the choose is actually targeted) or change the identity of another player, to confuse things even further :D.

Persuasion - whoever has this one can now choose to force another player to use their night vote on a particular target or use it to deflect attention from themself as in the previous games.

Mind/Dream Control - can be used in 2 ways. Either to block a player's night action or to force a player to vote for a specific target the next day. The player targeted will receive a PM telling them who they have to vote to lynch and they can't tell the other players that they have no control over it :D

Radiation Manipulation - like in the previous games if the player with this power is killed they take whoever carried out the attack or casted the lynching vote. They can also choose to perform a suicide bombing to take out one player at the cost of their own life.

Regeneration - Immune to night kills by the Mafia/Assassin

Mimicary - Every night they can use any one of the special powers but they can only use each power once during the game.

My mistake. I said post 2, forgetting he never revealed all the roles till the 2nd page. Look at post #36 instead

maxi what are the chances of extending the day seeing as we had the trouble with losing half the game post due to he switch

Aww dear god no!

This "day" has gone on forever. We're going round in bloody circles. If this day goes on much longer I might top myself.

I already want to strangle Yvonne (love ya in the real world tho dolly!) for not getting it. Though maybe a penny might drop soon.:)

Im getting your game Jenny and really dont think there is anyone left in the game that can at this moment say they know 100% that im a townie. Could turn it around and ask the same question of you, but Im pretty positive there would be no one (who can be trusted) that would back you up either. Just my hunch :)

Aww dear god no!

This "day" has gone on forever. We're going round in bloody circles. If this day goes on much longer I might top myself.

I already want to strangle Yvonne (love ya in the real world tho dolly!) for not getting it. Though maybe a penny might drop soon.:)

Cool that will save lynching ya lol

No way on extension, this day has dragged on for ages already. Kill me folks, I'm off on hols come Friday, saves me having to p*ss around on here when I'm away.

Guarantee though you'll be killing Lovecraft and Rossi off once you find out my power, ah well you lot have been killing townies off since day one and the vigilantes seem to be more concerned with sleeping than hunting goons!!

Im getting your game Jenny and really dont think there is anyone left in the game that can at this moment say they know 100% that im a townie. Could turn it around and ask the same question of you, but Im pretty positive there would be no one (who can be trusted) that would back you up either. Just my hunch :)

OH MY GOD!

I don't have a bloody game woman. I asked because I have 3 players and one role and if I get the answer I can hopefully blow this wide open. If I am getting lynched by the misguided few at least I can put out there what I have to help.

Get off my bloody back. I have no grudge with you.

Im off to bed looks like Maxi aint on anymore and i got long day tomorrow. Jenny i may be nicer to you tomorrow if you dont get me killed through the night ;)

Im off to bed looks like Maxi aint on anymore and i got long day tomorrow. Jenny i may be nicer to you tomorrow if you dont get me killed through the night ;)

I'm doubtful there will ever be night again, day forever this one is :P

Cat fight!

My money's on Jenny, Vonny's just a tiny wee thing in real life, but she is fiesty!

I could get in quite a lot of trouble with Jenny if I carry on down this road.

I need to know though, have you two actually met? I love you both and hate to see my friends fight like you do in every mafia game, I'm sure you would get on really well in real life, but you are soooo bad to each other in these games.

Peace out!

I'm off too.

If someone gets a chance can they knock up a list of all the voting on all rounds until now please.

This will narrow down the list of suspects.

Night all.

Oh believe me Yvonne if I were goon you'd have been dead long before now.

Still I'll wait and see if I get the answer to my question. After all you have said a million times everyone knows you are townie and that you are surer than sure you have been investigated so someone is bound to say yes aren't they?

Cat fight!

My money's on Jenny, Vonny's just a tiny wee thing in real life, but she is fiesty!

I could get in quite a lot of trouble with Jenny if I carry on down this road.

I need to know though, have you two actually met? I love you both and hate to see my friends fight like you do in every mafia game, I'm sure you would get on really well in real life, but you are soooo bad to each other in these games.

Peace out!

Lol!

Vonny and I haven't met yet but there's Vodka with her name on from me when (not if but when!) we do! She's my cyber buddy and I love her really.

To be honest it's usually Bev and her that are at it on these games!

Mind you Deeks is a good guy in the real world and I'd happily while away some time over a drink with him even though he and I bicker like cat and dog on here! No affinity for being work colleagues!

As for you...well you know what I think of you. Even if you turn out to be goon I'd love ya! :)

god whats with the love feast lol

anyhow i'm off to bed will give this a quick check in the morning, and hopefully we managed to nail a goon

I am just in from work so have been catching up.

I have never changed my vote since the change over.

So it stands as JennyJambo.

Oh believe me Yvonne if I were goon you'd have been dead long before now

Oh really?

Sure you wouldn't just leave her alive to avert suspicion?

Ah, I see...so it seems to be okay for townies to use defunct powers to take out mafia just on the very night they're targetted.....and then, once dead, to reveal tasty morsels of information that could be useful.

Sure the changeover hasn't helped but, for me, the game's been a bogey since Maxi decided we were strolling it (which we were) and chose to even things up a bit.

IMO, of course :D

shut it Boof, just because you can't take it I outsmarted you gimps ;)

oh, and Lovecraft is the Omnisciencine Boyo if anyone hasn't worked that out yet (which I doubt) he gave the same info I got on day one.

Thats another tasty morsel Boof, howd ya like them apples!?! ;)

So we are still on the same day? I thought I would get up to a lynching and night time stuff been and gone. hhhmmm.

Todd Ive only ever battled with Bev on mafia games and normally right to do so! I have no problem with her in real life or anyone outside the game. it is a game and people like to highlight the girly voting when nobody picks up on all the men to men debates. Das Root and Lovecraft are mates in real life look at that pair on this thread tut tut ;).

Jenny I do plan to meet up with at some point in real life and know she is nice in real life already, still think shes well dodgy in this and yeah Jenny I must just not be picking up all your clues. I do have a name against every power and role now and yours still fits on bad rather than good. If I find anything from the people I have a question mark against their role then I may swap them over with your mafia grand mother role ;) Jenny I knew would beat me at defence as she is very very very good at it, no matter what role she has. Still at the moment my vote stays with the lovely Mr Root

I'm off to work. I will try and get on during the day.

Can someone please check If anyone has voted for Deek please?

He might be added to the suspect list.

:rolleyes:

Casting the net far and wide now aren't we Mr Lovecraft. What will Deek say I wonder :D

"I am a powerless townie" :)

Its so long ago folks but dont forget I voted for Boof last round long before the outcome of the round was decided.

I have also been consistent in voting Jenny in this round.

I'm off to work. I will try and get on during the day.

Can someone please check If anyone has voted for Deek please?

He might be added to the suspect list.

:rolleyes:

Deek has been voted a couple of times

I have checked every players name on the text doc transferred over, and the only ones not to get a vote were...

Das Root

and

Jambotodd

I went for Das, cos I trusted Todd, but part of me wonders if he is playing us like fools!

Is this now officially the longest day in mafia history? :wacko: I wont be online between 5 and 9.30 tonight as I will be teaching the youths of Ullapool how to cook. So by time I get home the lynching will be done. Jenny or Das root which to vote for?

I am off to work soon as well wont be back until midnight.

My Jenny vote stands.

Best of luck everybody. ( Deja Vous)

Deek has been voted a couple of times

I have checked every players name on the text doc transferred over, and the only ones not to get a vote were...

Das Root

and

Jambotodd

I went for Das, cos I trusted Todd, but part of me wonders if he is playing us like fools!

Of course you're suspicious of me, but I'm very pleased that you're trusting me. It's quite a big gamble on this info that someone who didn't get a vote is a goon, if it is only between Das and I and Das turns out not to be a goon I'm right in the frame. Still if the info's good, I know Das must be a goon, because I know what I am and at least two players know without a doubt what I am and I know they'd back me up.

Really, I'm not playing you like fools, it would be genius if I was, but I'm not.

Of course you're suspicious of me, but I'm very pleased that you're trusting me. It's quite a big gamble on this info that someone who didn't get a vote is a goon, if it is only between Das and I and Das turns out not to be a goon I'm right in the frame. Still if the info's good, I know Das must be a goon, because I know what I am and at least two players know without a doubt what I am and I know they'd back me up.

Really, I'm not playing you like fools, it would be genius if I was, but I'm not.

That's what I was hoping!

You and Dandy are the 2 I trust the most in this game, so it would have been a blow if my theories had been totally shot out the water.

Archived