Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

I think I have missed one, but there is a slight difference between remembering more than 10 roles, and remembering 1 you were specifically told about in a pm

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I have missed one, but there is a slight difference between remembering more than 10 roles, and remembering 1 you were specifically told about in a pm

Sorry, but I did.

I was too busy trying to work out who nobody had voted for, rather than who the vigilantes recruited. If you notice after the nighttime activity I posted asking for all the voting so far.

Sorry, but I did.

I was too busy trying to work out who nobody had voted for, rather than who the vigilantes recruited. If you notice after the nighttime activity I posted asking for all the voting so far.

UNVOTE LOVECRAFT

I need some time to rethink everything that's gone on

Powers Still Active;

Omniscience

Strength

Precognition

Persuasion

Regeneration

Can you resend the PM from last night please?

Powers Still Active;

Omniscience

Strength

Precognition

Persuasion

Regeneration

So power negation is gone?

The vigilantes recruited the townie with strength.

;)

I know who that is, but no idea if it's true or not, and not really a role that can stick his neck on the line and back you up

Commander Harris

evening peeps - just back in. to the person that said I was non-existant I have been active but had to go out earlier on today and have only just logged in again.

Ok sorry for chopping and changing votes but Im not convinced Lovecrafts power is bad, although hes not really helped the town. Im going back to vote Jenny and I would go as far as thinking she may be the Godfatehr/mother as she would be happy for an investigation knowing it would show up as innocent. I have got people on my sheet for roles and powers and yes its all based on hints and guess work, with no evidence as there aint any.

So unvote Lovecraft and vote Jenny. If lovecraft goes and is a goon it may put me in the frame but so be it.

I know who that is, but no idea if it's true or not, and not really a role that can stick his neck on the line and back you up

Why ask then?

Why ask then?

For all I knew it could have been a role that would be safe from any night kill, so they could back you up

I don't think you are making this al up though, so my unvote stays. The other vigilantes will know for sure if what you say is true or not, so they can try to sway the voting

just been trying to catch up on the thread - anyone got a vote count?

Lovecraft is 2 away from a lynching

I am interested to hear from Dandy again, now that Lovecraft has offered a name

Commander Harris

indeed, any new thoughts Dandy?

time is fleeting and we really need to get this right.

Ok sorry for chopping and changing votes but Im not convinced Lovecrafts power is bad, although hes not really helped the town. Im going back to vote Jenny and I would go as far as thinking she may be the Godfatehr/mother as she would be happy for an investigation knowing it would show up as innocent. I have got people on my sheet for roles and powers and yes its all based on hints and guess work, with no evidence as there aint any.

So unvote Lovecraft and vote Jenny. If lovecraft goes and is a goon it may put me in the frame but so be it.

Yvonne I've tried. I have really tried.

Do what you like.

There is no point trying to reason with you anymore. You have had it in for me from nigh on day one. You obviously didn't want to look for what was there - Boof wrote in that post that he had Mind Control - that is the reason I trusted him!

I've done nothing wrong but you go ahead. Ignore others more dodgy and go for me based on sweet FA.

Best of it? You haven't even noticed that I haven't put in a tit for tat vote for you. Doesn't that tell you something?

Yvonne I've tried. I have really tried.

Do what you like.

There is no point trying to reason with you anymore. You have had it in for me from nigh on day one. You obviously didn't want to look for what was there - Boof wrote in that post that he had Mind Control - that is the reason I trusted him!

I've done nothing wrong but you go ahead. Ignore others more dodgy and go for me based on sweet FA.

Best of it? You haven't even noticed that I haven't put in a tit for tat vote for you. Doesn't that tell you something?

Not really as I think enough people have worked out that im a townie, so it would only make you look more dodgy and as you were very close to getting lynched before the das root v lovecraft showdown, surely just shows there are quite a few others who have also voted you. so it aint just me! As I have said re Boofs cryptic post to you could quite easily be seen as you 2 trusting each other so others would then think 2 goons wouldnt do that. Why would you have trusted him because he had a power anyway? It was quite obvious the powers were spread through good and bad.

Another piece of info that might save my ass.

Someone protected Bev on the first night.

That would tie in with JTNut saying there was activity with Bev on the first night

Commander Harris

unvote lovecraft

not certain by any means but I don't want to be responsible for a lynching. Will revote for him if reassurances are given from trusted players.

Dandy - what are your thoughts on lovecraft now since his recent comments?

Commander Harris

sorry, trying to catch up on a lot in a short space of time.

what did lovecraft say about yvonne?

That would tie in with JTNut saying there was activity with Bev on the first night

There was also another that night, someone tried to stop her using her power(If she had one).

I'm back to VOTE DAS ROOT

I believe Lovecraft

I also don't trust Das Root, as I have pointed out, and something he said earlier makes me doubt him even more

There was also another thet night, someone tried to stop her using her power(If she had one).

I dont have a power! But I do think I was investigated on night 1 that is why JTNut said he trusted me.

Commander Harris

also, dandy. any chance you could be a bit more specific about info you believe to be incorrect from lovecraft?

I'm actually now more suspect over Rossi, vote, unvote, vote, unvote, seems to be trying to back one of us to die that's for sure.

unvote lovecraft

vote Rossi

Lovecraft is still highly suspicious but Rossi seems to make a good henchman.

lovecraft are you sure about yvonne tho?? that is all im going ot say?

Sure about what?

All I said was someone was going to force her to vote for someone, but someone with another power cancelled it out.

I'm actually now more suspect over Rossi, vote, unvote, vote, unvote, seems to be trying to back one of us to die that's for sure.

unvote lovecraft

vote Rossi

Lovecraft is still highly suspicious but Rossi seems to make a good henchman.

Now Lovecraft is getting some trust, you have turned on me in desperation to save yourself :P

Commander Harris
I dont have a power! But I do think I was investigated on night 1 that is why JTNut said he trusted me.

investigated by whom? Vigilantes recruited 1st and 3rd.

i really dont know a part of me is starting to believe lovecraft but he need to remember the correct info for me to completely trust him

Now Lovecraft is getting some trust, you have turned on me in desperation to save yourself :P

No, I'm still watching Lovecraft as he's chopping and changing his story AGAIN, but you are just as bad. Vote for me, then Lovecraft, then me, then Lovecraft......which is it eh??

Everytime Lovecraft looks to be lynched you step up to protect him, even though 2mins earlier you were trying to lynch him??

Aye right.

no you said a certain power cancelled it out are you sure about that lovecraft?????

I think it was precognition.

Someone was going to force her to vote but I'm pretty sure the person with precog cancelled it out.

I would need access to my PM's to be sure.

investigated by whom? Vigilantes recruited 1st and 3rd.

I dont know just from what JTnut said when he came out he trusted me and Beverley. he had the power of mimic I think so could have used that to investigate on night 1?

No, I'm still watching Lovecraft as he's chopping and changing his story AGAIN, but you are just as bad. Vote for me, then Lovecraft, then me, then Lovecraft......which is it eh??

Everytime Lovecraft looks to be lynched you step up to protect him, even though 2mins earlier you were trying to lynch him??

Aye right.

I haven't changed my story.

Aye right.

I have never been leading the lynch for Lovecraft. I have said all along I thought you were just as suss as him, he was the one getting the votes though.

He has since come back with info to suggest he is telling the truth. You on the other hand are just attacking someone else to try to save yourself

ask maxi he should be able to clear it up for you

and as it stands i think everybody should unvote lovecraft

lovecraft be more carefully what you post as it could have cost us a couple of powers as the town would have came after me tomorrow, because you posted the wrong power

Maxi, If you are still on, can you please post a list of the voting for all the daysd up to this point If you still have access to it.

Archived