Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

The game is dying on its feet.

Wouldent it be funny if the final goon recruited Lovecraft. That is what I would do.

I am going to change tact completely and

Vote SUSS

He is playing to good a game for a newbie. He is being coached I think.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The game is dying on its feet.

Wouldent it be funny if the final goon recruited Lovecraft. That is what I would do.

I am going to change tact completely and

Vote SUSS

He is playing to good a game for a newbie. He is being coached I think.

But by which side?

But by which side?

Soon find out JT, if three or four come out to support him, then he is sound. He can only be getting coached if he is part of a team, good or bad.

Not much info I can pass on from this round.

All I know is who was investigated.

I didn't get any info about what they were found to be though. I'm guessing the voting will show.

I went into hiding after that succesful lynching, cos I was worried the bassas would recruit me

Great result for the town

I ain't too sure on who the Godfather is yet

Basically, I have 4 roles(Godfather, Suicidal, Good and Bad Twin) for 4 players but can't place them exactly

Open to suggestions on wether we should focus on them, with a 50% success rate of hitting the Godfather or bad twin, or go for the player most likely to be turned?

I think the likely turn attempt would have been on Lovecraft or the Haitian. I think Lovecraft would have been protected by the vigilantes though, so that has left me with Toggie

His power ain't much good to the townies, but if the mafia get him then everyone is in danger

Soon find out JT, if three or four come out to support him, then he is sound. He can only be getting coached if he is part of a team, good or bad.

I ain't on a team, but wouldn't be wanting to lynch Suss

He has left clues to his identity :ninja:

I ain't on a team, but wouldn't be wanting to lynch Suss

He has left clues to his identity :ninja:

Rossi I am a roleless townie, but if I wanted to I could make up clues to whatever role I wanted. Also cant the goons have roles as well.

1. Boof dies by the hand of a power that should no longer be active as the player had died previously.

Its your own fault for being about as subtle as a fart in a bath. Should have tried to kill someone less obvious who wouldn't expect it. Nowhere does it say powers become inactive when the original user dies. I got you lot good and proper ;)

Mon the townies.

Rossi I am a roleless townie, but if I wanted to I could make up clues to whatever role I wanted. Also cant the goons have roles as well.

That is true

Noone else has made a play for the same role though, and 2 different posters have said something to confirm my trust!

Obviously the vigilantes are a bit too scared to stick their neck on the line, if only they could delegate someone as a spokesman who was safe from mafia hits

i wouldnt recommend voting suss if todd says not to either, unless todd is a good and recruited him, which i dont think he is

if i was to be recruited i could be safe from hits but i would need to know that i wouldnt he knocked off on the same night by the mafia

i cant believe that noone has posted since the back of 3, looks like everyone is in hiding

come on powers get your finger out and nail some goons :)

I came back from work thinking I would be catching up on pages of stuff, but still on same page as last night. Very quiet. Everyone seems to go bit cagey after mafia recruit and I can understand that, but we need everyone posting to keep the game going. The dead folks are posting more than the living!

I have nothing to add at this time :(

No clues, no direction, no steer.

Townies, once again a stab in the dark is what's required.

People I'm not sure about;

Windae Cleaner

Jenny

Beverley

Chris

Of course the mafia could well have recruited someone who's been investigated or proven their goodness up to now.

As I can no longer see the rules could someone (Maxi?) clarify whether the Godfather would show up as good on investigation?

We need to find the Godfather and I suspect he's amongst those four, providing the vigilantes get a true result from their investigations.

Just because I have to pick one of them and to see where that goes,

Vote The Windae Cleaner

Windae Cleaner

Jenny

Beverley

Chris

Of course the mafia could well have recruited someone who's been investigated or proven their goodness up to now.

As I can no longer see the rules could someone (Maxi?) clarify whether the Godfather would show up as good on investigation?

We need to find the Godfather and I suspect he's amongst those four, providing the vigilantes get a true result from their investigations.

Vote The Windae Cleaner

God mother perhaps? (not me no one has tried to recruit me for either side almost gutted noone wants me!)

I came back from work thinking I would be catching up on pages of stuff, but still on same page as last night. Very quiet. Everyone seems to go bit cagey after mafia recruit and I can understand that, but we need everyone posting to keep the game going. The dead folks are posting more than the living!

Come on Yvonne post a vote. This game has been the most boring ever. Everybody is scared stiff to play it. Got to be honest, what is the point of playing and not voting.

Basically I think the Godfather and Evil twin is in this 3:

JennyJambo

Armiya Romanova

Chris

VOTE CHRIS

He is definately one or the other!

Jenny outlined the reasons why he could be the evil twin

The more I think about it, the more he could be the Godfather too. The whole Boof forcing him to vote has got me wondering. I think it's exactly the sort of trick those 2 would play. Chris also made it a little too obvious this was what happened

Windae Cleaner

Jenny

Beverley

Chris

Vote The Windae Cleaner

todd looking at that list id say it is betwen bev and chris , could even be both of them so to move the game along i'll vote chris

who is still in the game?

i have this list

dandysteven

deek

todd

rossi

windae

yvonne

jenny

chris

AR

bev

kenny

is that everyone who is left?

who is still in the game?

i have this list

dandysteven

deek

todd

rossi

windae

yvonne

jenny

chris

AR

bev

kenny

is that everyone who is left?

I voted for SUSS so I hope he is still playing. Him and Lovecraft? :)

I voted for SUSS so I hope he is still playing. Him and Lovecraft? :)

lol how could i forget about lovecraft, after all it was him that led us to das root

sorry lovecraft and suss

and deek if todd didnt vote for suss then i would say he is a good guy but i could be wrong maybe todd could confirm this for me

the windae cleaner

sorry ive not been on ........ been out collecting money ....... Dandy can back me up by askin his missus...;)

anyway its gone verrrry quiet .. will look back again before posting my thoughts and vote

the windae cleaner

rossis post makes sense to me ........ and ive got to say after the last round i believe todd and dandy to be on the side of good

so for now vote : Chris

sorry ive not been on ........ been out collecting money ....... Dandy can back me up by askin his missus...;)

anyway its gone verrrry quiet .. will look back again before posting my thoughts and vote

aye just cos you told my missus doesnt mean i believe you ;)

for all i know you could have cleaned the windaes for free to keep her quiet lol

the windae cleaner
aye just cos you told my missus doesnt mean i believe you ;)

for all i know you could have cleaned the windaes for free to keep her quiet lol

lol youll know ive not have bribed her when i come tapping tomorrow,,

oh and your daughter thinks shes getting a fiver from the tooth fairy tonight

so get yer wallet oot :)

rossis post makes sense to me ........ and ive got to say after the last round i believe todd and dandy to be on the side of good

so for now vote : Chris

just to make this clear i have no information on chris, just feel the same as rossi with the being made to vote for kenny part

i could be completely wrong

lol youll know ive not have bribed her when i come tapping tomorrow,,

oh and your daughter thinks shes getting a fiver from the tooth fairy tonight

so get yer wallet oot :)

well this new job at the widows has made me skint so it is either you are amy that gets paid ;)

she's getting a quid greedy little bugger lol if i gave her a fiver she would probably start knocking all her teeth out lol

Apologies for my absence. A mix of work, a sick 7 year old and house hunting

I have to Vote Chris. I just don't have another role to put him against bar Evil Twin though I will roll about with laughter if he turns out to be goon.

it would be good to get everyone post there 2 main suspects to see if we have a pattern of distrust towards 2 players

my 2 main suspects are Chris and Bev

i dont buy the illness thing from Bev, i believe that she isn't feeling well but i also think she is using it as a excuse to keep a low profile

and i think the Kenny vote thing from Chris has made him look like the good guy being forced by boof, which would be a top trick by the mafia and something Chris could easily think up

i'm still just a townie with no role and i have been wiped with this virus. i went back to work monday and its been a wee bit stressy cos i was meant to be training all week (easy enough) then that got pulled cos of a lot of things going on with work, then there was ad hoc training sessions on something else, so ther has been a hell of a lot for me to do this week so i've been getting in and falling asleep on the sofa steven. i've just not had the energy to come on and get my head round the game too

thats the only reason for my low profile.

i know i'm normally more active, but ask anyone else who works for the same place as me and they'll confirm there has been a fair amount going on this week.

as far as clues go in this game, my head has been so full to bursting that i can't see the wood for the trees.

all i know is that i'm vanilla, and i don't know who to trust.

so sticking with my instinct on the last vote, and my instincts in this game normally suck, i'll stick with a vote for windae cleaner

it would be good to get everyone post there 2 main suspects to see if we have a pattern of distrust towards 2 players

my 2 main suspects are Chris and Bev

I'll bite.

My two main dodgsters are the same as yours Dandy.

Chris - Well I've said why.

Bev - I didn't buy her, Yvonne and Deek all being powerless townies. At first I believed her and thought Yvonne or Deek were at it but I am now pretty certain Deek and Yvonne are on the level. Bev would be a good recruit for the goons. She's a good player and has avoided all suspicion so far by being so quiet so she could coast through to the end. She also voted for Windae last time out which I found odd given Das, Lovecraft and I were the main targets at the time.

jenny, i can assure you i'm not one of the bad guys and everything i have said in this thread, and the original pre forum move has been absolutely on the level.

i have not been anything other than vanilla in this game

i have no power or role

i have not been recruited

yes, i've been pretty low profile but i've outlined the reasons for that

my reason for voting windae in the last round was as i pointed out, it looked like he was trying to finger yvonne and i early on in the game, and i couldn't work out why as i'm deffo a townie and at that point i felt he was jumping on the townie bandwagon which tipped the numbers somewhat.

i've never really been one to join a pile on unless there has been good reason, and even then we've more often than not been wrong

the windae cleaner
my reason for voting windae in the last round was as i pointed out, it looked like he was trying to finger yvonne and i early on in the game, and i couldn't work out why as i'm deffo a townie and at that point i felt he was jumping on the townie bandwagon which tipped the numbers somewhat.

i've never really been one to join a pile on unless there has been good reason, and even then we've more often than not been wrong

ive gave my reasons for voting you and yvonne early on as i thought there were only 2 simple townies... when it came out there were 3 maybe 4 i sropped voting for you and yvonne

when i said i thought i could trust 2 people you questioned that trust

when i then followed that trust these people turned out right ...

anyway off to bed will catch up in tomorrow afternoon

If I have to pick 2 for top suspects mine would be Jenny and Toggie. Im worried that ArmiyaRomanova and Beverley have gone quiet, which to me could be the sign of being recruited to the dark side. Chris Im unsure of as he always plays the games with just sudden outbursts then goes quiet, he could be the evil twin but even if he is, it should be goon hunting as top priority.

I still only trust 3 people in this game Im pretty sure of who has what power but that doesnt make it all good. What is the chance of the godfather/mother having a tasty power?

Think when both Boof and Das Root reckoned the goons had the game sewn up, was it because the had some great powers to help them out?

ArmiyaRomanova
If I have to pick 2 for top suspects mine would be Jenny and Toggie. Im worried that ArmiyaRomanova and Beverley have gone quiet

Not gone quiet, but my central heating boiler's packed in and we can't keep every room in the house warm - one of the casualties is the attic 'office' with the computer.

Very depressing.

ArmiyaRomanova

But while I'm on...

I find this whole game very, very confusing - oh for the simple pleasures of the lesser-roled Mafia games - and there's only one person I feel is trustworthy, so I'm following their vote.

VOTE : Chris_

If I have to pick 2 for top suspects mine would be Jenny and Toggie. Im worried that ArmiyaRomanova and Beverley have gone quiet, which to me could be the sign of being recruited to the dark side. Chris Im unsure of as he always plays the games with just sudden outbursts then goes quiet, he could be the evil twin but even if he is, it should be goon hunting as top priority.

I still only trust 3 people in this game Im pretty sure of who has what power but that doesnt make it all good. What is the chance of the godfather/mother having a tasty power?

Think when both Boof and Das Root reckoned the goons had the game sewn up, was it because the had some great powers to help them out?

Isn't Toggie dead I'm sure we lynched him

how many goons is there now i thought there was only 2?

Not gone quiet, but my central heating boiler's packed in and we can't keep every room in the house warm - one of the casualties is the attic 'office' with the computer.

Very depressing.

Oh well you cant be a goon then :wacko::)

Get a jumper on and get your thoughts down on this as to who you dont trust.

Unvote SUSS

Vote Beverley

I am going to side with my arch enemy Jenny. If proven wrong then she is to be the target.

What do you want? Shall I throw about some wild accusations maybe? My thoughts are....

Lovecraft is dodgy

Bev and Yvonne seem to fight amongst themselves all the bloomin' time, but are both powerless townies, as is Windae....how?

Nobody seems fussed that the players piling on and killing CCP have done this with little or no explanation.

Chris wanders in, votes on KennyD, says he's forced, has done nothing since. KennyD is also non-existant.

Kill me folks, bad idea. It's the only way I can go out anyways but at least my death will reveal Lovecraft to be a dodgy bassa all along, and certainly cast some of the spotlight against those who sided with him.

Think that might clarify Chris as not mafia or anyone else in this post. Toggie is still alive, we have only had Das Root lynched in the last year!

Archived