Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you're suspicious of me, but I'm very pleased that you're trusting me. It's quite a big gamble on this info that someone who didn't get a vote is a goon, if it is only between Das and I and Das turns out not to be a goon I'm right in the frame. Still if the info's good, I know Das must be a goon, because I know what I am and at least two players know without a doubt what I am and I know they'd back me up.

Really, I'm not playing you like fools, it would be genius if I was, but I'm not.

Of course nobody seems to consider that Lovecraft is talking oot his arse and you lot are all falling for it, helped along with Goon No2 Rossi.

Eejits the lot of ya's!! Roll on lynching, at least me going down might finally knock some damn sense into you all. Townie after townie, if it wasn't for the goons screwing up and JT taking out Boof we'd be nowhere now and them about to gain another to their ranks.

Total indecision from all the so called vigilantes.

Of course nobody seems to consider that Lovecraft is talking oot his arse and you lot are all falling for it, helped along with Goon No2 Rossi.

Eejits the lot of ya's!! Roll on lynching, at least me going down might finally knock some damn sense into you all. Townie after townie, if it wasn't for the goons screwing up and JT taking out Boof we'd be nowhere now and them about to gain another to their ranks.

Total indecision from all the so called vigilantes.

It's not a case if indecision, the vigilantes have been as unlucky as the town when it comes to their investigations.

I'm sure if they'd identified a goon we would all have a gotten a steer.

Townie after townie, if it wasn't for the goons screwing up

Is that like 'if it wasnt for those pesky townies I would have got away with it' Type thing :)

It's not a case if indecision, the vigilantes have been as unlucky as the town when it comes to their investigations.

I'm sure if they'd identified a goon we would all have a gotten a steer.

Two goons left, 4 vigilantes? But nothing from them at all. I'd suggest they are hiding in a corner crying cos we've sure heard sweet FA from them since day 1.

Take on Lovecraft and Rossi FFS, don't kill another goodie!!

todd do you have any info about what you seen on the last night vote you got from maxi it will help me know if the player is good or not

Commander Harris

just checking in before I go out for the afternoon. nothing has been said that would change my mind - somethings have maybe even reinforced my opinion.

right probably wont be on again till after 7 as im working until 6 today and it usually takes me just over a hour to get home so my vote for das root has to stay even if there is any evidence to say he is a good guy

STOP!

How do we know that because Lovecraft knows what goes on at night. He's not Mafia?

Unvote Das Root

Vote Lovecraft

the windae cleaner

just in from sitting at haddington sherrif court all bloody morning (wasn,t for me ) before you all start ..........

seen dandy and his missus in their car this morning and shouldve grabbed a chat but think he was on his way up to school ..........

anyway im still unsure ...from logging on and catching up from last night

das does look dodgy , i will wait and see if any significant evidence or suspicion is presented (god sound like a bloody judge) again so for now

Unvote : Lovecraft

todd do you have any info about what you seen on the last night vote you got from maxi it will help me know if the player is good or not

Sorry Dandy, that's not in my power. I don't have that kind of info.

I know for certain that three players are good, I don't have any definitive information as to anything else. I don't 'see' anything.

the windae cleaner
How many people are claiming to be vanilla townies?

Moi , Yvonne , Bev and deek i think

Commander Harris
STOP!

How do we know that because Lovecraft knows what goes on at night. He's not Mafia?

Unvote Das Root

Vote Lovecraft

that's a decent point. just because he may be telling the truth about his role does not mean he ain't mafia.

the windae cleaner
that's a decent point. just because he may be telling the truth about his role does not mean he ain't mafia.

someone may need to be sacraficed unless someone can catagorically come out and say whos bad ....... lovecraft got one thing right though ... the vigalanties need to get their erse into gear

the windae cleaner
Maxi is hardy going to give that power to the mafia is he?

It would be game over pretty quick.

your on a hiding to nothing if das root turns out to be a goody m8??

your on a hiding to nothing if das root turns out to be a goody m8??

Hey, I never said he was mafia. I just said someone with no votes so far is mafia.

I gave a list of 4 people that never had any votes, and people have taken them off the list one by one, and Das Root is left.

just home from work and wasn't able to log on at lunchtime, for some reason kept telling me my password was incorrect (it wasn't :confused: )

now, i need to go grab some grub, but my vote will stand.

i'm still confused though, and trust no-one though. i'm really shecht at reading clues

this is the worrying bit! hope we've finally got one.

At least with the new server they won't get annoyed with us hitting refresh every 5 seconds :P

DEADline 7pm, when I should be back. See you guys later.....
....with yet more help for the townies:mad:

Hey, I never said he was mafia. I just said someone with no votes so far is mafia.

I gave a list of 4 people that never had any votes, and people have taken them off the list one by one, and Das Root is left.

So now I'm NOT mafia?? Another wee story change eh Lovecraft??

Well you guys have killed the wrong townie. Shame on you all. :(

Sorry no time to write a long story.

The lynch mob had gathered, again, this time though Lovecraft was no longer the target but the bandwagon leader. He fetched his pitchfork from his shed, he knew what needed to be done. I had been a looooong day and now for the reward. Without any further messing about Lovecraft ran through the crowd and launched the pitchfork into the air like a big forking javelin, it flew at das root with such force that when it connected with his neck it decapitated him and sent his dirty Mafia head flying in an 5 ft arch landing in an empty field. As the Shednobylers celebrated their first lynch success they kicked off an impromptu game of 5 aside using das root's head as a ball.

das root, Mafia Henchman is in the back of the net, oooh ya bobby dazzler!

Right, now it's time for some serious night time business.

So now I'm NOT mafia?? Another wee story change eh Lovecraft??

Well you guys have killed the wrong townie. Shame on you all. :(

I have never said you were a definate Mobster.

I just know I aint.

I also know from the info I was passed that a mafia henchman has not had any votes so far.

the windae cleaner

wooo hooo .......be back on after the man city game

nice one folks ........ only godfather left

Sorry no time to write a long story.

The lynch mob had gathered, again, this time though Lovecraft was no longer the target but the bandwagon leader. He fetched his pitchfork from his shed, he knew what needed to be done. I had been a looooong day and now for the reward. Without any further messing about Lovecraft ran through the crowd and launched the pitchfork into the air like a big forking javelin, it flew at das root with such force that when it connected with his neck it decapitated him and sent his dirty Mafia head flying in an 5 ft arch landing in an empty field. As the Shednobylers celebrated their first lynch success they kicked off an impromptu game of 5 aside using das root's head as a ball.

das root, Mafia Henchman is in the back of the net, oooh ya bobby dazzler!

Right, now it's time for some serious night time business.

Pah. You finally did one eh? Well, not the town, I'm talking about Maxi. How much help can you give them? Are you sure you're not the Angry Vigilante???

1. Boof dies by the hand of a power that should no longer be active as the player had died previously.

2. Virtually hand my head to Lovecraft, giving him a clue that a ferking ****** could work out....lucky in Lovecraft you had the perfect one :D

3. Lovecraft gets 8 votes for lynching, many folk note this, but you instead void all votes just as momentum is growing for my head.

I mean, FFS, how much bias has been shown to the townies? Mafia were HAMMERING this game shut until things were slanted rather unfairly towards the townies.

Shame on you Maxi, you're as impartial as an SFA work permit panel.

Boo to this game and come on the gooooooonsssssss!!! Mafia, mafia, mafia!!!!

Commander Harris
^^^

What he said :D :D :D

reminds me of my first game when I was mafia - started all guns blazing and succeded in persuading everyone to vote for you (you were detective) You would have been lynched if the narrator hadn't put back the deadline for no good reason! :mad:

and I'm still bitter about it! :P

Lovecraft may or may not have had 8 votes I'll never know that for sure, it was also claimed that people had voted for him without unvoting/voted twice. However all proof has vanished so I don't know either way. I missed virtually the whole day. Also if you read the rules all I said was that the Mimic was allowed to use all the powers during the game, they could only use each power once, it makes no difference whether the players with the powers were alive or not. The JTnut incident was partially your own team's fault, as you well know ;)

...or the townies could just ask Maxi...if he's not already told 'em.

Anyway, shoosht....it's night time....it's only us ghosts who are allowed to talk :D

Lovecraft may or may not have had 8 votes I'll never know that for sure, it was also claimed that people had voted for him without unvoting/voted twice. However all proof has vanished so I don't know either way. I missed virtually the whole day. Also if you read the rules all I said was that the Mimic was allowed to use all the powers during the game, they could only use each power once, it makes no difference whether the players with the powers were alive or not. The JTnut incident was partially your own team's fault, as you well know ;)

Yeh, yeh, yeh, you know you've been way too townie this game. Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Ghosts rule the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab stuff, thanks Lovecraft for the info., better late than never. :). Das Root Im disappointed in you, your halo has def slipped!

maaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It was not me it was my power.....

Anyway i am now staring in the FM08 Real JKB thread......

ArmiyaRomanova

Mwa ha ha, from the grave the goons stall triumph!!

You remind me of Spike Milligan in The Three Musketeers - unable to comprehend that events are already beyond his control.;)

[yt]EXhKYoG2Mew[/yt]

Archived