Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the windae cleaner

off to bed now and as dandy is the only one left i trust vote kenny D

wont do tit 4 tat with toggie even though he doesnt explain his vote:confused:

Can someone tell me why they suspect Kenny?

Ive not noticed anything that puts him in the frame.

who do you suspect suss?

i only voted for kenny because he was in the list and seemed the most likely

i also gave a brief reason why i thought he might be the most likely to be a goon

Its just got to have the line Kill kenny somewhere surely? :)

I think for me is that its got to be someone on the list I put up earlier so its all about who you trust to follow.

As I said earlier I reckon there is badness between Kenny and Windae. i have no powers just whats posted on herer and instinct

ArmiyaRomanova

10 players and 6 current votes for KennyD, so he's a goner.

So now we wait for Maxi's announcement.....

I'm not entirely confident, but it's a decent shout, I feel.

Guest S.U.S.S.
who do you suspect suss?

i only voted for kenny because he was in the list and seemed the most likely

i also gave a brief reason why i thought he might be the most likely to be a goon

TBH Im not sure about Yvonne, just not sure if all her vanilla ness is too good to be true.:confused:

TBH Im not sure about Yvonne, just not sure if all her vanilla ness is too good to be true.:confused:

fair enough, but thats all I am and trying to make the most of having no bloody role or power tad unfair but hey I've lasted longer than any other version of this!

Guest S.U.S.S.
fair enough, but thats all I am and trying to make the most of having no bloody role or power tad unfair but hey I've lasted longer than any other version of this!

And i just cant bring myself to vote for you since you have dougall in your pic:)

And i just cant bring myself to vote for you since you have dougall in your pic:)

:cheese:

If it makes you feel better, its wasted voting now as kenny is a goner. just need Maxi to do his stuff.

i hated the magic roundabout so i wont hesitate to vote for Yvonne if she is uncovered as a goon or the SK or even the women from Venus

i hated the magic roundabout so i wont hesitate to vote for Yvonne if she is uncovered as a goon or the SK or even the women from Venus

Your just trying to pick on me! :mad:

Shednobyl was in panic after the demise of Jambotodd, the good folk that still remained knew there was now double the danger with the bad twin on the prowl. Surely there were enough clues to nail either the last Mafia goon or the Bad Twin?

KennyD had been rather quiet of late, no more than some others but whatever, he was now the prime suspect and time had been called on his stay in Shednobyl. Surprisingly he had not put up much of a fight. The reason why would soon become apparent, the lynch mob found him drunk, lying in a pool of his own urine, sobbing incontrollably. Before the lynch mob could have their wicked way with him Kenny raised a gun to his temple, with his last breath he muttered "I failed". BANG!

KennyD had taken his own life,

and it was not Isaac Begbie's death he was mourning. He had decided to end it all because he no longer had any fight left in him, the pain of all that he had seen in battle had finally caught up with him. Losing his closest ally, Jambotodd and the town's lack of trust in him had been the final nails in his coffin. The Crazy Veteran could not find the strength to go on.

But, you know how I like a twist.......

I could'nt have gone and made KennyD the Bad Twin also could I?

NOPE :D

Shednobyl was in panic after the demise of Jambotodd, the good folk that still remained knew there was now double the danger with the bad twin on the prowl. Surely there were enough clues to nail either the last Mafia goon or the Bad Twin?

KennyD had been rather quiet of late, no more than some others but whatever, he was now the prime suspect and time had been called on his stay in Shednobyl. Surprisingly he had not put up much of a fight. The reason why would soon become apparent, the lynch mob found him drunk, lying in a pool of his own urine, sobbing incontrollably. Before the lynch mob could have their wicked way with him Kenny raised a gun to his temple, with his last breath he muttered "I failed". BANG!

KennyD had taken his own life,

and it was not Isaac Begbie's death he was mourning. He had decided to end it all because he no longer had any fight left in him, the pain of all that he had seen in battle had finally caught up with him. Losing his closest ally, Jambotodd and the town's lack of trust in him had been the final nails in his coffin. The Crazy Veteran could not find the strength to go on.

But, you know how I like a twist.......

I could'nt have gone and made KennyD the Bad Twin also could I?

NOPE :D

bugger

ArmiyaRomanova

FFS.

The worst possible townie to lose too.

There should still be two vigilantes on the go though - aren't there?

Hope they have some luck tonight.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Is there only 1 vigilante left?

Yeah, maxi said they recruited twice and one has already gone to the vigilante home in the sky. At least Kenny will know someone!:)

I'll take you up on that offer of a drink mein host.

Bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale in a half pint glass, and a large Macallan on the side. I need a stiff drink to try to cope with ineptitude in this town.

I didn't want to put my boss at risk by broadcasting names, but I did name suspects. Was Kenny on any of those lists? Erm no! Please don't ask me to spell out the one vigilante left.

Also while I remember, did anybody spot my clue back on day one, now sadly lost to the graveyard of the interweb, when we had a discussion about star signs and I made some comment about Gemini, the twins, and I was the good twin. Nope, too subtle for ya'?

'nother large Macallan in there please Boof...

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'll take you up on that offer of a drink mein host.

Bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale in a half pint glass, and a large Macallan on the side. I need a stiff drink to try to cope with ineptitude in this town.

I didn't want to put my boss at risk by broadcasting names, but I did name suspects. Was Kenny on any of those lists? Erm no! Please don't ask me to spell out the one vigilante left.

Also while I remember, did anybody spot my clue back on day one, now sadly lost to the graveyard of the interweb, when we had a discussion about star signs and I made some comment about Gemini, the twins, and I was the good twin. Nope, too subtle for ya'?

'nother large Macallan in there please Boof...

Damm, the search is disabled, wanted a wee look at your suspects!

I was gonna wait till the end before 'fessin up about your role.

I spotted it as my mafia buddies will confirm eventually, though I didn't want to point it out on thread as I was a good guy at the time and didn't want to give 'em any help.

Once I got turned, however.....

Free Macallan till the end of the game :D

Yeah you pointed it out at the time, said you couldn't figure it out though!

Refill, don't mind if I do.

Anyway, I'm not about to post the names of people we didn't manage to investigate, everyone came back good anyway (apart from Jenny) and a list of investigated goodies is worthless because any one of them could have been turned since.

You guys remain in the dark, here in Limbo, it's all amusing!

'nother round?

the windae cleaner

not a good night

sorry kenny ... no more piling on for me ........

did we investigate last night?

anyway off to work and will read back and catch up later ....

Commander Harris

numpties!

I was out all day sunday and you pile on someone who can't defend themselves :(

oh well, should be some clues in the pile on as to who is dodgy!

can't believe no one knew I was the vigilante given how todd backed me up against the initial pile on?!

It is now day

During the night the Mafia claimed the life of another townie, SUSS (Power - Strength) was found drowned in his bath tub. Water always was his weakness.

The Serial Killer was thwarted.

Things have just got real bad! I knew SUSS had strength from his hints, but didnt have him as vigilante. Im at work just now so dont have tme to look in detail at whats what. Will check properly tonight before voting.

Feel free to lynch me as im fed up having no role or power and apart from pointing out jenny to be godmother of the mafia, I have done pretty crap at spotting stuff. You will only be a powerless townie down so no real loss.

right suss voted for AR so that means he isnt one of the players on the investigation good guy list so i really cant think who else to got for as the game has been a total nightmare for us heroes

so vote:Armiya Romanova

if any info comes to light i will change my vote after work

Commander Harris
Wooooooo

Kenny....you're welcome to join us for a pint.

Just have a wash first, eh? :D

I've had a wash :biggrin: can I get that pint now :)

Archived