Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

VOTE WINDAE CLEANER

If my list is right, it has to be one of the 3 vanillas who is the sk, so may as well take a punt on the last to claim it

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have him and AR left as potential badness, so pretty sure 1 is mafia and the other evil twin.

TWC is the SK and AR is the Evil Twin (90% sure).

Sk and Evil Twin are the same person!!!

Don't tell me Creag is playing again :confused:

Sk and Evil Twin are the same person!!!

Don't tell me Creag is playing again :confused:

No, The Windae Cleaner is the SK (99% sure)

and

Armiya Romanov is the Evil Twin (90% sure)

No, The Windae Cleaner is the SK (99% sure)

and

Armiya Romanov is the Evil Twin (90% sure)

Evil Twin - Has the Absorb power, if the good twin dies this player can make a kill ever night and steal any special power their victim had.

Reading back and looking at ARs voting, also the posts with SUSS pretty sure he is the mafia dude and Windae is evil twin.

Evil Twin - Has the Absorb power, if the good twin dies this player can make a kill ever night and steal any special power their victim had.

Well interesting they never went for a kill last night.

The Windae Cleaner was blocked and Maxi says "the SK was thwarted", so I think it's safe to assume he is the SK.

I found some notes I made earlier, and I had down AR, as one of the twins or soulmate.

Well interesting they never went for a kill last night.

The Windae Cleaner was blocked and Maxi says "the SK was thwarted", so I think it's safe to assume he is the SK.

I found some notes I made earlier, and I had down AR, as one of the twins or soulmate.

Good work!

I think your 2nd notes are also correct, and explain why AR ain't a mafia member!!!

Good work!

I think your 2nd notes are also correct, and explain why AR ain't a mafia member!!!

Although, AR could be both? no? yes?

I make this the only roles/powers left. So does that make AR the evil twin and Windae cleaner mafia?

Mafia Henchman - The Godfather's right hand man and the only other starting member of the team. If the Godfather dies he becomes the leader after him leadership goes to the next longest serving member of the team, but the Henchman is the only player other than the GF who can recruit for the Mafia.

Special Powers;

Omniscience - allows a player with to gain extra information about the game. Such as knowing if the Vigilantes uncovered a townie or bad guy, who was targeted during the night and identities of certain players who have a role or power. They can use this information to discretely sway the votes. Could be a very important player for either side!

Illusion Casting - this power now allows the player to take on the appearance of someone else to avoid getting killed at night (can back fire of the person the choose is actually targeted) or change the identity of another player, to confuse things even further :D.

Regeneration - Immune to night kills by the Mafia/Assassin

Mimicary - Every night they can use any one of the special powers but they can only use each power once during the game.

not sure if this one is still active

ArmiyaRomanova

Yvonne, those aren't the only roles left.

There's one you've somewhat conveniently left out.

I wonder why.

the windae cleaner

Jeezus

read my posts

look at others

work it out you idiots

Vote : Arminya Romanov

i am not the serial killer , mafia or the evil twin

3 other people must have there roles

i have no qualms in being the sacrafice just work it out

one youve lynched me a 100 % Vanilla Townie

ArmiyaRomanova

With five votes, the windae cleaner's for the chop, so we're just waiting for Maxi's announcement...

other stuff...

As far as I'm aware, the SK and evil twin are one and the same person. Someone like to explain to me otherwise?

Also... yvonne, there's no mafia henchman left - only a non-recruiting Mafia member. But you knew that anyway, didn't you?

Also, jtnut had the mimic power, so that's gone.

Yvonne, those aren't the only roles left.

There's one you've somewhat conveniently left out.

I wonder why.

No AR that is the only roles I think are left, if you know of another please add it to the list. I left the mafia henchman role as there is still a mafia member isnt there? Maybe not able to convert another but HE is still out there. Keep trying AR pretty sure your aware im innocent.

Lovecraft- good

Toggie- good

Deek- good

Rossi-good

Dandy-good

That leaves which 1 is mafia and 1 is evil twin (could be the same person)

Yvonne

Armiya

Windae

Im not either of them, so its these two or someone from the top list has been converted to mafia and no one has noticed.

Roles:

Mafia x1

Vigilante x1

Suicidal

Evil Twin

Omniscience

Power Negation

Persuasion

Regeneration

Is this the correct list? If so someone has 2 roles/powers as I have nothing.

ArmiyaRomanova

Roles:

Mafia x1

Vigilante x1

Suicidal

Evil Twin

Omniscience

Power Negation

Persuasion

Regeneration

Is this the correct list? If so someone has 2 roles/powers as I have nothing.

There's no vigilante left.....

the windae cleaner

well thats me for the chop ....... just like you done to bev youve murdered a honest townie

i hope the S.K and mafia kill yous all ........idiots :mad:

Mimicary - Every night they can use any one of the special powers but they can only use each power once during the game.

Wooooooo. That was me. Woooooooo.

PS. Lynch Yvonne :ninja:

No AR that is the only roles I think are left, if you know of another please add it to the list. I left the mafia henchman role as there is still a mafia member isnt there? Maybe not able to convert another but HE is still out there. Keep trying AR pretty sure your aware im innocent.

Not sure what agenda you are pushing here Yvonne, but I am getting very worried about you!!!

Claiming not to know Suss was vigilante, when Lovecraft said the strength player had been recruited, and now turning on Armiya when I trust him a lot more than you :confused:

Mafia Godfather (Mafia recruiter) - Head of the mafia group, will be seen as innocent on investigation.

everyone came back good anyway (apart from Jenny)

Wooo.....

:rolleyes:

Dearie me! Seems you townies are being handed it on a plate...yet you still can't get it right!

Still cheaters never win eh? :cool:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Wooo.....

Dearie me! Seems you townies are being handed it on a plate...yet you still can't get it right!

How do you explain the success of Celtic and Rangers then?;)

Not sure what agenda you are pushing here Yvonne, but I am getting very worried about you!!!

Claiming not to know Suss was vigilante, when Lovecraft said the strength player had been recruited, and now turning on Armiya when I trust him a lot more than you :confused:

Maybe Im just a lot thicker than you all. Can you please tell me who is left after Windae cleaner has gone that could possibly be the mafia? By my (and your reckoning) from earlier that leaves AR or me, now I know Im not and you say AR isnt.

Wooooooo. That was me. Woooooooo.

PS. Lynch Yvonne :ninja:

So a dead townie is trying to persuade others to vote me off?

:mad:

the windae cleaner
So a dead townie is trying to persuade others to vote me off?

:mad:

I Wonder Why ???

off to darts enjoy your lynching Fools :eek:

the problem we have is noone can be trusted now as anyone of you could be the SK, and it looks like it's just going to be random lynch after lynch until we finally hit the jackpot

I make this the only roles/powers left. So does that make AR the evil twin and Windae cleaner mafia?

Mafia Henchman - The Godfather's right hand man and the only other starting member of the team. If the Godfather dies he becomes the leader after him leadership goes to the next longest serving member of the team, but the Henchman is the only player other than the GF who can recruit for the Mafia.

Special Powers;

Omniscience - allows a player with to gain extra information about the game. Such as knowing if the Vigilantes uncovered a townie or bad guy, who was targeted during the night and identities of certain players who have a role or power. They can use this information to discretely sway the votes. Could be a very important player for either side!

Illusion Casting - this power now allows the player to take on the appearance of someone else to avoid getting killed at night (can back fire of the person the choose is actually targeted) or change the identity of another player, to confuse things even further :D.

Regeneration - Immune to night kills by the Mafia/Assassin

you forgot persuasion can deflect from themself to another player or send someone to someone of there choice

ArmiyaRomanova
Me too wondering why! Kill me in the night mafia or lynch me tomorrow Please

So, which are you really, yvonne?

Determined and tireless investigator, intent on uncovering the truth through lucid (if perhaps flawed) conjecture.

Or spineless whimperer, desperate to be killed off as soon as possible so that you can retrospectively crow over your innocence?

Or, heaven forfend ..... obfuscatory remaining goon?

ArmiyaRomanova
you forgot persuasion can deflect from themself to another player or send someone to someone of there choice

Could this have had an effect on last night's thwarting of the SK/evil twin? I'm struggling to see how.

Anyone?

So, which are you really, yvonne?

Determined and tireless investigator, intent on uncovering the truth through lucid (if perhaps flawed) conjecture.

Or spineless whimperer, desperate to be killed off as soon as possible so that you can retrospectively crow over your innocence?

Or, heaven forfend ..... obfuscatory remaining goon?

:present: For use of the word obfuscatory!

Maybe Im just a lot thicker than you all. Can you please tell me who is left after Windae cleaner has gone that could possibly be the mafia? By my (and your reckoning) from earlier that leaves AR or me, now I know Im not and you say AR isnt.

It is one of the "self Proclaimed" vanillas that is the evil twin, i.e. you, Windae or Deek

The mafia could be anyone, as they could have turned a role player. I know it ain't me, Dandy, AR, but after that, i'm guessing

Wooo.....

I did wonder about this earlier when the pile on against you started. I guess either Maxi forgot, or something like power negation was used on you that night :confused:

Well as it looks I like I am the only person left in the game who has had no role or power and I have tried to be keen throughout the game, but frankly its pretty dull when you have no people to communicate with or special powers. Now I have the dead townies trying to get me lynched and I have no defence apart from saying Im roleless townie umpteen times a day.

Ive tried my best to take part and contribute what I was thinking (did get it right about Jenny from early on, so doubt I would spend most of the game trying to get her lynched if I was mafia. However Im not going to keep defending myself, so if you want to go for me fine. I wont put up any other defences (as there aint any)

So yes Ar thats me.

'Determined and tireless investigator, intent on uncovering the truth through lucid (if perhaps flawed) conjecture.'

Yvonne Jambo- boring, thick, roleless townie.

Do your worst.

Could this have had an effect on last night's thwarting of the SK/evil twin? I'm struggling to see how.

Anyone?

nope if the sk attacked someone and the persuader told them to go somewhere else the person deflected to would be dead

Ok presuming Windae is evil twin, then the list of possible goons would be

ME :mad:, Deek or Toggie then. yes?

ArmiyaRomanova

The Mafia in this game so far - Boof, Jennyjambo and Das Root.

Who did they ''turn" when/if they were Mafia in other games?

Who might they rely on?

My money's on either yvonne or sneakydeek (no offense meant to others still in the game).

Ok presuming Windae is evil twin, then the list of possible goons would be

ME :mad:, Deek or Toggie then. yes?

I am also unsure about Lovecraft, as the last turn took place after everyone knew his role

I am also unsure about Lovecraft, as the last turn took place after everyone knew his role

how many roles get to see what happened through the night, ie players that are involved players that are blocked

etc?

cos if I'm not mistaken aren't Lovecraft and toggie both claiming to be doing the same thing

Archived