Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said a day or two ago that I was suspicious of you, as you had been posting a lot, but nothing really of substance. Nothing you have posted since then has changed my mind

What do you want? Shall I throw about some wild accusations maybe? My thoughts are....

Lovecraft is dodgy

Bev and Yvonne seem to fight amongst themselves all the bloomin' time, but are both powerless townies, as is Windae....how?

Nobody seems fussed that the players piling on and killing CCP have done this with little or no explanation.

Chris wanders in, votes on KennyD, says he's forced, has done nothing since. KennyD is also non-existant.

Kill me folks, bad idea. It's the only way I can go out anyways but at least my death will reveal Lovecraft to be a dodgy bassa all along, and certainly cast some of the spotlight against those who sided with him.

So you're saying you're being told EVERYTHING important in the game but only choosing to post on things that save yourself?

Surely knowing votes, protections, powers recruiting could swing the balance to the townies completely? But no use letting us know, just something that saves you.

Again, how very convenient.

None of the info I have been passed so far has been of any use trying to weed out the mafia.

Until now.

I come back from work and find myself the main suspect, obviously I'm going to defend myself as I know I have a power that can help swing the game.

You are looking more dodgy all the time.

I have accepted that I will be lynched or bumped off during the night, but you are still trying to make me look dodgy. When/If I get lynched, and I am found to be a townie. You will be next.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chris was forced to vote for KennyD.

Yvonne was going to be forced to vote, but the person with the power of Persuasion stopped them.

None of the info I have been passed so far has been of any use trying to weed out the mafia.

Until now.

I come back from work and find myself the main suspect, obviously I'm going to defend myself as I know I have a power that can help swing the game.

You are looking more dodgy all the time.

I have accepted that I will be lynched or bumped off during the night, but you are still trying to make me look dodgy. When/If I get lynched, and I am found to be a townie. You will be next.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ah but we both know that when I'm lynched you're going down son!!

Still the above is no excuse for your poor showing, if you have the power you say you do then all info could've been used from Day 1. Not just to save your own scrawny hide.

That's why I'm suspicious, it's just toooooooooo convenient for me. Perfect info, perfect timing, all just to save you.

You pair are hurting my head! im away for a bath and will try have a think of what one if of you is more dodgy. Actually with all this coming out I feel more swayed to go back for Jenny again and have you pair looked at during the night. I very much doubt there is not a gonn between the 3 of you.

You pair are hurting my head! im away for a bath and will try have a think of what one if of you is more dodgy. Actually with all this coming out I feel more swayed to go back for Jenny again and have you pair looked at during the night. I very much doubt there is not a gonn between the 3 of you.

Thought you were a plain ol' townie with no powers? :D

so what power did the vigilantes recruit then? name the power wont harm anyone

LOL

I know it sounds dodgy, but I can't remember and I don't have access to my PM's. Anyone else missing them?

Still the above is no excuse for your poor showing, if you have the power you say you do then all info could've been used from Day 1. Not just to save your own scrawny hide.

That's why I'm suspicious, it's just toooooooooo convenient for me. Perfect info, perfect timing, all just to save you.

I'm quite happy to sacrifice myself to take out a goon. That means it's only the godfather left.

Maxi, If you get a chance could you resend the info from last night please?

LOL

I know it sounds dodgy, but I can't remember and I don't have access to my PM's. Anyone else missing them?

Good Lord, how convenient :P

So are you saying you are just a regular townie?

So are you saying you are just a regular townie?

I'm saying I'm on the forces of good, I never said I was regular but I am important.

I'll stick with my hunch and I'm seeing Dandy as an ally :thumb:

Vote Lovecraft

im pretty sure about it todd , but it would have been better if i still had my pm's so i could be 100 %

the windae cleaner

vote: Lovecraft

Reason - If your a goon then it will confirm 1 more on my goody list

If your not then the sacrafice will change it

the windae cleaner
he is 100 % goon windae, he has put false info in one of his posts

cheers ......

you will of course look a total ****** if hes a townie but if you are right it will naarrow down who to trust and who not to ;)

What do you want? Shall I throw about some wild accusations maybe? My thoughts are....

Lovecraft is dodgy

Bev and Yvonne seem to fight amongst themselves all the bloomin' time, but are both powerless townies, as is Windae....how?

Nobody seems fussed that the players piling on and killing CCP have done this with little or no explanation.

Chris wanders in, votes on KennyD, says he's forced, has done nothing since. KennyD is also non-existant.

Kill me folks, bad idea. It's the only way I can go out anyways but at least my death will reveal Lovecraft to be a dodgy bassa all along, and certainly cast some of the spotlight against those who sided with him.

Are you saying that your role means you can't be killed by the mafia?

he is 100 % goon windae, he has put false info in one of his posts

Which bit of info is false?

Are you saying that your role means you can't be killed by the mafia?

Which bit of info is false?

i cant say without giving my role away rossi :rolleyes: altho im pretty sure most know what i am by now

cheers ......

you will of course look a total ****** if hes a townie but if you are right it will naarrow down who to trust and who not to ;)

we have only had 3 night eh?

if so i am definitely 100 % sure about the info being false, but as i say i really wish i had my pm's

i cant say without giving my role away rossi :rolleyes: altho im pretty sure most know what i am by now

That was aimed at Das Root

Ok vote lovecraft

If Dandy says Lovecraft is lying that's good enough for me cause I knwo why Dandy would say that.

Seems maybe Lovecraft made a wee error there!

That was aimed at Das Root

And I saw it, but I'm not giving myself up, not to you certainly. Watching you now Mr G&T!!

i was posting in reply to the false info bit

Ah, got you

Been a bit confused tonight, but UNVOTE DAS ROOT

People I trust feel Lovecraft has slipped up, so will take their word for it

I had attributed the role he claimed to someone else, so was hoping for a sign from them to disprove it, but that ain't happened yet, so I wsa buying it, as it seemed convincing.

If Dandy has spotted something that blows it out the water, that is good enough for me

VOTE LOVECRAFT

This chopping and changing will put me in the firing line, but it wasn't sinister, it was just me being naive

ArmiyaRomanova

Given this afternoon's shenanigans (before the board move), I now think that there's someone I can probably trust.

But not yet. I want to see how today pans out first.

And so my vote remains unchanged for the moment.

VOTE : toggie88

Incidentally...

I can't seem to get my avatar working on this new board. It's in my CP profile as being my current image - and just in case, I've uploaded another version a couple of times (correctly sized), but there's still nothing showing. What's wrong? Any tips?

ArmiyaRomanova
Try selecting a standard avatar and apply it, then reapply your unique avatar.

That's done the trick - thank you kind Sir.

What's the scores now then? This is the longest "day" in a long time!

Is it Lovecraft on 7

Windae on 1

Toggie on 1

????????????

Prepare to look like a ****** dandy.

I have no idea what info you are talking about.

If you are telling the truth, answer this simple question...

Which power did the vigilantes recruit last night?

What's the scores now then? This is the longest "day" in a long time!

Is it Lovecraft on 7

Windae on 1

Toggie on 1

????????????

My vote for you is still there.

If you are telling the truth, answer this simple question...

Which power did the vigilantes recruit last night?

I don't have access to my PM's

I can't remember.

How convenient

I think you would remember something like that

Why?

Can you tell me what powers are left in the game?

Quickly.

ArmiyaRomanova
My vote for you is still there.

Perhaps not - did you miss the re-start of the day on this new board?

Everyone has to vote afresh.

Why?

Can you tell me what powers are left in the game?

Quickly.

Godfather

Henchman

Vigilante

Good Twin

Bad Twin

Suicidal Townie

Precog

Power Negation

Regen

Omniscience

Strength