Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

Mafia Godfather (Mafia recruiter) - Head of the mafia group, will be seen as innocent on investigation. Has the option to recruit a new member to the team every second night night rather than make a night kill.

Mafia Henchman - The Godfather's right hand man and the only other starting member of the team. If the Godfather dies he becomes the leader after him leadership goes to the next longest serving member of the team, but the Henchman is the only player other than the GF who can recruit for the Mafia.

Angry Veteran (Vigilante Recruiter) - Appears as a normal townie during the day but at night out come the camouflage and night vision goggles! They start alone but every second night they can try and recruit other brave souls to fight for the cause. The Vigilante team can investigate one player a night when not recruiting. Once the Veteran dies the Vigilantes can no longer recruit new members.

Soulmates - These two players start aligned to the town, each night in rotation they go searching for the true love they so desire who can help balance their chaotic nature. They are;

The Suicidal Townie - An attempt at converting this player will result in them taking their own life.

The Fanatical Townie - This townie is not for turning! Always keeps their axe at their side. An attempt to convert this player will result in the death of the player attempting it.

IF they find their true love they will lose their violent/suicidal streak and become a double act who can PM during the night. They then become a bit of a buy one get one free deal - if either one of them is killed the other will take their own life, if either one is converted then both of them join that team.

Twins - Both start on the side of the townies. Seperated at birth, these two characters don't know they are related or that they negate each other's true nature and special powers. If one dies the surviving twin will be able to use their power.

Good Twin - Has the Revive power, each night they select one player to keep an eye on. Should that player die they can then be brought back to life. Alternatively, they can choose to revive that player from a lynch the following day, so if that person get's voted out their role is kept secret and the Good Twin shelters that player over night so they can reappear the next day alive and well! However, doing this will mean they can't use their power the night after the lynching.

Evil Twin - Has the Absorb power, if the good twin dies this player can make a kill ever night and steal any special power their victim had.

Special Powers;

Omniscience - allows a player with to gain extra information about the game. Such as knowing if the Vigilantes uncovered a townie or bad guy, who was targeted during the night and identities of certain players who have a role or power. They can use this information to discretely sway the votes. Could be a very important player for either side!

Electrical Manipulation (Assassin) - allows the player 3 night kills

Power Negation/Memory Control - unlike previous games this player now chooses a player every night and they block that player's special power (does not work against an investigation/mafia hit) or they can give one player temporary amnesia and that player will be unable to cast a vote the next day.

Strength - now the player with this power can select one player per night to guard, if that player comes under attack, the attacker will be killed.

Illusion Casting - this power now allows the player to take on the appearance of someone else to avoid getting killed at night (can back fire of the person the choose is actually targeted) or change the identity of another player, to confuse things even further :D.

Persuasion - whoever has this one can now choose to force another player to use their night vote on a particular target or use it to deflect attention from themself as in the previous games.

Mind/Dream Control - can be used in 2 ways. Either to block a player's night action or to force a player to vote for a specific target the next day. The player targeted will receive a PM telling them who they have to vote to lynch and they can't tell the other players that they have no control over it :D

Radiation Manipulation - like in the previous games if the player with this power is killed they take whoever carried out the attack or casted the lynching vote. They can also choose to perform a suicide bombing to take out one player at the cost of their own life.

Regeneration - Immune to night kills by the Mafia/Assassin

Mimicary - Every night they can use any one of the special powers but they can only use each power once during the game.

not sure if this one is still active

Precognition - The player with this power has the ability to see the future, however it has made them a paranoid junkie. They have a 1 in 4 chance of preventing a night action (kill, investigation, conversion, protection) or if they feel at risk they can hide away and shoot up. If they take this option 2 nights in a row they will overdose and snuff it. :D

the roles in bold are the one's that i think are still active

and out of all them we really need to figure out who the evil twin is and lynch he/her asap

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, losing Todd is a blow as he was clearly good, but...

The evil twin, imo, is either:

ArmiyaRomanova

KennyD

Deek

Windae

Basically, my list is down to 2 + 2 "vanillas" (one has been away drinking all afternoon, so couldn't post a name to Maxi)

VOTE ARMIYA

I could do with some protection tonight ;)

ArmiyaRomanova

You'd be very wrong to vote for me.

I've already dropped several brick-sized hints as to my role in the game - and haven't had much interest in it since the first night, for reasons which should be fairly obvious if you've caught the hints.

Commander Harris

ArmiyaRomanova

KennyD

Deek

Windae

Basically, my list is down to 2 + 2 "vanillas" (one has been away drinking all afternoon, so couldn't post a name to Maxi)

VOTE ARMIYA

going by that list I would vote the windae cleaner

the windae cleaner
going by that list I would vote the windae cleaner

m8 im 100% vanilla

... look back at all my posts and you will work it out..

i have said all along i would welcome any investigation..

there is 1 i am very suspicious of but i will wait and see if others have picked up on this ...

Commander Harris
m8 im 100% vanilla

... look back at all my posts and you will work it out..

i have said all along i would welcome any investigation..

there is 1 i am very suspicious of but i will wait and see if others have picked up on this ...

I'm not sure of anything tbh - will unvote you just now til I have a right proper read through all this.

unvote the windae cleaner

ArmiyaRomanova

KennyD

Deek

Windae

VOTE ARMIYA

if i had to take a guess id say my main suspect for the twin would be deek

also is it a recruiting or investigation night , i could really do with being recruited as i could help a lot more if i had info to go on

the windae cleaner

he is my main suspect ........

a few of his posts have caught my eye ....

especially the i,ll vote whoever todd votes post which was just posted before todd snuffed it (i think he knew)

also ive got a hunch he may have been recruited

i may be way off the mark but looking back on his posts hes the only one that sticks out to me ... can someone post a playersleft list. and roles left list please..

im wondering if maxi would give the evil twin to a women tho seeing as venus is the evil twin of earth , and all women are from venus lol

UNVOTE ARMIYA ain't picked up on the hints, but since noone is following me, I wil assume someone else has!

Does anyone know if the evil twin would show up on investigation, or will he only do it now he is active?

Players still in game:

Dandy

Yvonne

Kenny

Deek

Lovecraft

Toggie

Rossi

Armiya

Windae

Suss

Roles:

Veteran

Suicidal

Evil Twin

Omniscience

Power Negation

Strength

Persuasion

Regeneration

I have 2 roles that I ain't placed now, and have 1 name for definite that has one of those roles, then one of the "vanillas" has the other...

VOTE KENNYD

Ok sorry for chopping and changing votes but Im not convinced Lovecrafts power is bad, although hes not really helped the town. Im going back to vote Jenny and I would go as far as thinking she may be the Godfatehr/mother as she would be happy for an investigation knowing it would show up as innocent. I have got people on my sheet for roles and powers and yes its all based on hints and guess work, with no evidence as there aint any.

So unvote Lovecraft and vote Jenny. If lovecraft goes and is a goon it may put me in the frame but so be it.

Just want to say told you so! :) Is there only 1 mafia left? Can they still recruit?

I have only 1 person I really trust still in the game and Im wondering why Toggie has gone so quiet? Dandy Im not the evil twin, but pretty sure who it is though

Vote Toggie Pretty sure he is either mafia or evil twin

Just want to say told you so! :) Is there only 1 mafia left? Can they still recruit?

I have only 1 person I really trust still in the game and Im wondering why Toggie has gone so quiet? Dandy Im not the evil twin, but pretty sure who it is though

Vote Toggie Pretty sure he is either mafia or evil twin

Toggie is the Haitian, and imo is mafia!

I think we need to take out serial killer first though, as if theey survive then it counts as a win for them I think

Toggie is the Haitian, and imo is mafia!

I think we need to take out serial killer first though, as if theey survive then it counts as a win for them I think

i thought the SK only won if it was down to 2 players im going to vote toggie just now, i still suspect deek but nobody else except windae seems to think so

i thought the SK only won if it was down to 2 players im going to vote toggie just now, i still suspect deek but nobody else except windae seems to think so

I suspect deek also especially with him trying to side with Jenny. if its not possible for myself, windae and deek all to be roleless then as i know im not lying, then its split between these 2. In that case deek would look more dodgy.

Toggie looks like hes tried to become unnoticed by not posting when he did earlier in the game when there were other goons still alive. So at the mo hes the most suspicious in my eyes.

I suspect deek also especially with him trying to side with Jenny. if its not possible for myself, windae and deek all to be roleless then as i know im not lying, then its split between these 2. In that case deek would look more dodgy.

Toggie looks like hes tried to become unnoticed by not posting when he did earlier in the game when there were other goons still alive. So at the mo hes the most suspicious in my eyes.

Side with Jenny, you are having a laugh. I voted consistently for her (check back and see) with no support whatsoever. I then said I would go with her on Beverley but if wrong I would vote her again, which proved to be the case.

To be honest though, the vanilla powerless townie role is boring me, so if you want just vote me off.

I know who was investigated on the past 2 nights.

Problem is, I am not told of the result.

I'm guessing that the past 2 have been found clean as the voting for Jenny picked up straight away after she was investigated.

Unvote SUSS

Vote Beverley

I am going to side with my arch enemy Jenny. If proven wrong then she is to be the target.

Why side with her then? Again like Toggie, its easy to vote for fellow goons or have a bit a play about with them when there is no real danger to the 'team'. Im not ready to vote you unless someone has some info on you and for me toggie is still my main goonster.

I'm guessing that the past 2 have been found clean as the voting for Jenny picked up straight away after she was investigated.

Here is Todds last post, after he was killed by the goons.

Here I lie, a victim of the mafia,

But before I go, I have one piece of information for ya',

Last night's investigation didn't go well,

My colleagues can't help you,

Now I'm beginning to smell.

Any clues in that Lovecraft?

Oh the dear god - if guys don't know what my role is now then I give up.

I narrowed it down to two...ones since died. Take a look back.

well toggie seems to be the one to lynch as he has been really quiet apart from the time he was about to be lynched, so it would be wise to investigate deek then we will know even if someone came out with a invesigated list we could protect that player

all the player needs to say is i trust players bla bla and bla and we can then take it from there

Here is Todds last post, after he was killed by the goons.

Here I lie, a victim of the mafia,

But before I go, I have one piece of information for ya',

Last night's investigation didn't go well,

My colleagues can't help you,

Now I'm beginning to smell.

Any clues in that Lovecraft?

I know who was investigated, and to me that looks like they came back as townie and not mafia.

So I wouldn't vote for Toggie.

I know who was investigated, and to me that looks like they came back as townie and not mafia.

So I wouldn't vote for Toggie.

Would Dandy know this as well?

It depends If he is in the same group

If he is, then yes.

Sorry LC, I was trying to see if had been turned.

Sorry LC, I was trying to see if had been turned.

You were also investigated but there was no pile on, so I was guessing you came back as townie as well.

So from current investigations then

Lovecraft- good

Toggie- good

Deek- good

Rossi-good

Dandy-good

That leaves which 1 is mafia and 1 is evil twin (could be the same person)

Yvonne

Kenny

Armiya

Windae

Suss

Roles:

Veteran

Suicidal

Evil Twin

Omniscience

Power Negation

Strength

Persuasion

Regeneration

Can anyone confirm the good of any of the other players on the list? Obviously I know I am good, but not sure anyone can back me up.

ArmiyaRomanova

UNVOTE : sneakydeek

Going solely on what Lovecraft had to say.

Of the remaining potential suspects for SK and goon, knowing myself to be neither, I'd be tempted to go for either the windae cleaner or SUSS.

And since the latter's been very quiet of late...

VOTE : SUSS

Guest S.U.S.S.
UNVOTE : sneakydeek

Going solely on what Lovecraft had to say.

Of the remaining potential suspects for SK and goon, knowing myself to be neither, I'd be tempted to go for either the windae cleaner or SUSS.

And since the latter's been very quiet of late...

VOTE : SUSS

So not having posted anything to incriminate myself you decide to vote for me?

Wrong move, i guarantee it.

the windae cleaner
Im inclined to go for Windae Cleaner or Kenny.

telling yous for the last time im 100% Vanilla investigate me !!!..... if it narrows the search down that way once and for all i wont have to keep defending myself

Woooooo

Any other ghosties fancy a wee beverage?

I'm on the pints and Beverley's on the tequila shooters and we're having a reminisce of that wonderful day in May 1998.

Come on down here - it's cheaper on the heating bills.

Woooooo

I'm on the pints and Beverley's on the tequila shooters and we're having a reminisce of that wonderful day in May 1998.

Vote TheWindaeCleaner

Woooooo

Wooooo...

I'll have a Vodka and Cranberry Barman! Oh and put the Champagne on ice for when us goons take these townies down!

I'll talk to you Boof as I've nowt to say to Bev...since we spent nearly 3 hours yakking on the phone till 3am this morning!

right I'm going to vote Kenny D

cos looking at that list i think it could have been a good move by the goons to make Chris vote for Kenny, knowing that kenny would be trusted also

ArmiyaRomanova

How many vigilantes are there now?

You'd think that by this stage of the game something would have been uncovered.

At this stage in proceedings though,

UNVOTE : SUSS

and

VOTE : KennyD

Wooooo...

I'll have a Vodka and Cranberry Barman! Oh and put the Champagne on ice for when us goons take these townies down!

I'll talk to you Boof as I've nowt to say to Bev...since we spent nearly 3 hours yakking on the phone till 3am this morning!

wooooooooo

pint of Jagermeister please barman. Need to warm the old cockles.

Archived