Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

Me?

I'm the one that stopped you lynching a townie the last time. Ask Toggie or Deek. I have no reason to conspire with either of them, although they are the only 2 who I know I can trust as they passed the investigations.

I don't have any idea who the last mobster is, and I am still waiting to see If Maxi can give me any info from last night.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so the 2 most 'trusted' townies have conflicting loyalties.

Lovecraft trusts Deek and Toggie

Rossi trusts Dandy and AR

So therefore that only leaves me neither of you trust and im not bad. :confused:

Me?

I'm the one that stopped you lynching a townie the last time. Ask Toggie or Deek. I have no reason to conspire with either of them, although they are the only 2 who I know I can trust as they passed the investigations.

I don't have any idea who the last mobster is, and I am still waiting to see If Maxi can give me any info from last night.

When was Deek's investigation, out of interest?

Dandy, they are claiming 2 different roles

When was Deek's investigation, out of interest?

Dandy, they are claiming 2 different roles

The night before they investigated Jenny.

Gotta go out now, and in case I don't make it...

Don't put to much faith in the investigations Lovecraft, since Deek's one happened before the last turn

The order was

Deek

Jenny

Toggie

Deek was investigated the night the mafia recruited, so I guess he could have been turned. I guess it depends what order the PM's are taken.

Maxi can you clear this up please?

So the town pointed the finger of blame at The Windae Cleaner, and promptly tied him to a post in the town square and set him ablaze. It seems poor Windae had the misfortune of having his very first chance to use his dastardly power snached away from him. Yes, ye have caught the Evil Twin/Serial Killer!

The 7 remaining Shednobylers - Deek, AR, Rossi, Yvonne, Lovecraft, Toggie and Dandy - gather round the embers of his remains. Every one of these brave souls eyed up each of their fellow surviovors with more than a hint of suspicion. It was going to be a long night, the group remained huddled by the fire. Maybe it would be safer out in the open where everyone could be seen. It was like the closing scene of The Thing, nobody dared to close an eye as the flask of Whisky made it's way round the fire. All they could do now was try to stay awake and hope they would see another day......

It is now night.

So the town pointed the finger of blame at The Windae Cleaner, and promptly tied him to a post in the town square and set him ablaze. It seems poor Windae had the misfortune of having his very first chance to use his dastardly power snached away from him. Yes, ye have caught the Serial Killer!

The 7 remaining Shednobylers - Deek, AR, Rossi, Yvonne, Lovecraft, Toggie and Dandy - gather round the embers of his remains. Every one of these brave souls eyes each the other surviovors with more than a hint of suspicion. It was going to be a long night, the group remained huddled by the fire. Maybe it would be safer out in the open where everyone could be seen. It was like the closing scene of The Thing, nobody dared to close an eye as the flask of Whisky made it's way round the fire. All they could do now was try to stay awake and hope they would see another day......

It is now night.

get in there

windae you sneaky little fecker wait till gemma gets a hold of you for lying to her lol

Mafia recruit tonight, this will be fun.

Yvonne and AR are the two suspects but another unknown will join them later. Goons are going to be hard to beat I think.

Yvonne and AR are the two suspects but another unknown will join them later. Goons are going to be hard to beat I think.

deek i thought the recruiting was finished with when jenny and her henchman got hung, drawn and quartered

Commander Harris
so is the Sk the evil twin or do we still have to find him/her?

good question, I'm not sure but I think it's the same role?

deek i thought the recruiting was finished with when jenny and her henchman got hung, drawn and quartered

yup, think only the godfather/mother could recruit.

anyway, all the best guys - don't let my death be in vain! :confused:

Hmm getting scared Deek? putting names forward during the night time.

Hmm getting scared Deek? putting names forward during the night time.

The same names put forward during the round? I think I will be bumped tonight, but know who to vote for if I aint, eh Yvonne. :)

The same names put forward during the round? I think I will be bumped tonight, but know who to vote for if I aint, eh Yvonne. :)

Yip Deek its your call, if you dont bump me off in the night you can start my lynching tomorrow :)

So....looks like I was right, and possibly have single handly won it for townies.

(I always get voted off early, so going to milk this for all it's worth.)

I thought AR was maybe the evil twin (obviously not now), I still think he may be mafia but going to lay off voting the now.

Why on earth is Toggie using Kickback? Not like he goes to games, or anything. :D

Orite, Makween.

Welcome back. I've missed you :)

FullStopCloseBracket
Orite, Makween.

Shh! You'll alert the mods. :mad:

What we need is a code name for me. I suggest "Mr M".

FullStopCloseBracket
Nakweem?

I like it!

They seek me here, they seek me there, blah blah, I forget the rest of the quote. Point is, I'm the Scarel Makweenernel.

ArmiyaRomanova

Alright!!!!!

Shame you got turned to the dark side, but ultimately.....

Good night and good riddance, "100% innocent townie"

ArmiyaRomanova

I thought AR was maybe the evil twin (obviously not now), I still think he may be mafia but going to lay off voting the now.

You know I can't be.

it is now night

you;re all gonna die

i know who the bad guy(s) are

and you shoulda listened to me about the windae cleaner

woooo and indeed woooooooooooooo

Awesome!

I have a good suspicion on who to go for, but at least we have a bit of breathing space now...well I do now ;)

Well it turns out that someone had slipped a sedative into that whisky! The townies awoke round the fire, to see that one of their number was missing. Deek had vanished, he had not gone very far however. A charred hand was poking out of the fire, there were only 3 fingers on that hand. It could only belong to Deek, as he had 2 fingers bitten off in a fight at the bar over who's round it was just before Dave was lynched.

Another Vanilla Townie has gone for a pint at the big pub in the clouds.

It is now day

6 now remain, 4 votes for a lynching.

Right well that will be back to being suspect number one then, unless some people can see through that and know what is really going on. looks like I have been set up. Good work mafia dude you did well.

I will wait to see what others have to say before voting.

Right well that will be back to being suspect number one then, unless some people can see through that and know what is really going on. looks like I have been set up. Good work mafia dude you did well.

wooooooo load of bollocks, she did it wooooooooo

ArmiyaRomanova

Indeed you are, and that's a fine double bluff to pull.

But I think we do need to take stock first, since we could end the game by the end of today with the right choice.

Have to admit that I didn't expect Deek to go - I thought it'd likely be me.

Six players left

dandysteven

Yvonnejambo

Toggie 88

Lovecraft

Rossi_1983

ArmiyaRomanova

Six roles still on the table....

MAFIA RECRUIT

POWER NEGATION

OMNISCIENCE

SUICIDAL/SOULMATE

PERSUASION

REGENERATION

Is that right as the starting point, everyone?

All I can say is do you honestly think I would kill Deek in the night after our squabbles yesterday? Bit to obvious surely, even for someone as daft as me! My only other line of defence is that I have went for Jenny from day 2 and hardly a good idea to wipe out your own boss!

I know that I could have been 'turned' but was that turning before or after Jennys demise? I dont know for sure. All I know is that I have been totally honest throughout the game and you will find that out if you lynch me today. The mafia dude did very well in picking of Deek as now he will get a 2 for 1 deal. Only bonus being that neither of us are powered players.

Which does mean someone has 2 powers/roles.

Indeed you are, and that's a fine double bluff to pull.

But I think we do need to take stock first, since we could end the game by the end of today with the right choice.

Have to admit that I didn't expect Deek to go - I thought it'd likely be me.

Six players left

dandysteven

Yvonnejambo

Toggie 88

Lovecraft

Rossi_1983

ArmiyaRomanova

Six roles still on the table....

MAFIA RECRUIT

POWER NEGATION

OMNISCIENCE

SUICIDAL/SOULMATE

PERSUASION

REGENERATION

Is that right as the starting point, everyone?

out of all the roles remaining a think it may be this one if any that may have been turned

wooooooo load of bollocks, she did it wooooooooo

Your going to look really silly. Hope you will apologise to me after you help get me lynched :)

out of all the roles remaining a think it may be this one if any that may have been turned

That's the power that caught the SK though...

Your going to look really silly. Hope you will apologise to me after you help get me lynched :)

woooooo I will if you ain't mafia wooooooooo

That's the power that caught the SK though...

doesnt mean that it cant be mafia tho as it would be benefical to the last remaining goon to get rid of the SK cos he he survived he would have won

Interesting night's action :confused: Deek was going to be my number 1 suspect today, so the mafia have saved me from a wrong vote. (p.s. I realise Deek has played a great game and spotted the goons, I thought that would make him a perfect person to turn)

Innocents:

Dandy

AR

Toggie

2 can't be turned, and 1 was investigated after the godmother was brown bread

VOTE YVONNE

Not convinced it's her, but Lovecraft deserves benefit of the doubt for now for his help in the past. I also don't think he would have admitted to Toggie being clean if he was mafia.

doesnt mean that it cant be mafia tho as it would be benefical to the last remaining goon to get rid of the SK cos he he survived he would have won

According to the roles at the start, the power negation doesn't block an investigation, so if the Haitian turned up innocent, then he actually is ;)

I think the only way to do this now as if everyone puts their cards on the table. By this I mean if your 100% sure someone cant be a goon. I trust nobody now as Deek is gone and who I thought was mafia. Im the one with the big disadvantage as everyone else left has some power. So anyone else got anybody they can really trust?

Well I was investigated after the Godmother was lynched...so can't be me.

Right now, I'm thinking AR (who has been surprisingly quiet), Dandy (who has went a bit quiet) and Yvonne.

AR is still my prime suspect though.

Maybe you have been turned to the dark side Rossi?

No real way to prove that I haven't, but if I was mafia, then I would have taken out one of the players who was obviously innocent. I think the mafia have slipped up by taking out a suspect

Archived