Heroes Mafia 3: The Last Stand

Guest GhostHunter

Still struggling to figure out what you mean

There is 1 godfather and 1 henchman left in the game, so don't see how you have a list of 4

Are you saying Maxi said to you, 1 of these 4 is a henchman, or do you mean you were given a list of names of people who had voted for the henchman

It's the lack of voting I was pointed towards.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the only vote I have received was from Das Root, for drinking a Gin and Tonic :confused:

And I'll do it again if you don't stop drinking like a cockney!! :P

the windae cleaner
I wasn't given their name, or obviously I would have.

I was just given clues about the voting, hence my suspect list.

if your statement is true then i will ask you once again then ..........why am i on the list???

And I'll do it again if you don't stop drinking like a cockney!! :P

How about eating like a cockney?

Just tucked into a nice plate of jellied eels :whistling:

if your statement is true then i will ask you once again then ..........why am i on the list???

As far as could see, nobody has voted for you yet.

I may be mistaken.

How about eating like a cockney?

Just tucked into a nice plate of jellied eels :whistling:

Good lord man, what is wrong with you!!

Lovecraft, so yer saying non-voted people are goons? That's a bit vague, but very good to take suspicion off yerself and throw it out there if you ask me.

Good lord man, what is wrong with you!!

Lovecraft, so yer saying non-voted people are goons? That's a bit vague, but very good to take suspicion off yerself and throw it out there if you ask me.

No, just one of them.

so Lovecraft just say i believed what you said , who would be your main suspect out of the 4? and what is your reasoning for that?

No, just one of them.

Think you may find Beverley voted windae cleaner. So that theory bit flawed :confused:

I may be mistaken.

i voted for him

as i KNOW i'm a townie without a power, and both him and yvonne also claim this, and i think one (maybe both) are lying i have to pick one.

windae has been suspicious for a while, and has tried to throw a couple of accusations around.

yvonne only critisized me being quiet, and as i explained in my lunchtime post, i went back to work yesterday having been signed off sick, spent most of last week ill, and when i got back from work yesterday i was knackered.

i read about 2 threads and posted on one before almost falling asleep on the keyboard, so i was in my bed at 9.30 last night, and was back in work all day.

i snuck a peek here at lunchtime and that was my post in the main from then

Think you may find Beverley voted windae cleaner. So that theory bit flawed :confused:

That's down to 3 then.

As far as I could make out with the voting (it's hard to keep up with who is voting for who) the 4 people on my list had no votes.

the windae cleaner

I may be mistaken.

PMSL so that means im a baddie then :eek:

ive said all along im a simple townie ......... ive asked on umpteen times to be investigated ... until today Bev,Yvonne were on top of my list until we found out there ARE at least 3 simple townies (maybe 4) left in the game

this put them down my list

ive always said who i thought was dodgy and been decent enough to give my reason

it may have not been the right reasons but at least i explain them CLEARLY and not using riddles

sorry m8 but your poor excuse makes my vote stand

i voted for him

as i KNOW i'm a townie without a power, and both him and yvonne also claim this, and i think one (maybe both) are lying i have to pick one.

windae has been suspicious for a while, and has tried to throw a couple of accusations around.

yvonne only critisized me being quiet, and as i explained in my lunchtime post, i went back to work yesterday having been signed off sick, spent most of last week ill, and when i got back from work yesterday i was knackered.

i read about 2 threads and posted on one before almost falling asleep on the keyboard, so i was in my bed at 9.30 last night, and was back in work all day.

i snuck a peek here at lunchtime and that was my post in the main from then

Beverley, I take it you didnt see the last few posts on old JKB? As it was pointed out it is possible/likely that there are 4 plain townies left in the game, these would be Deek, Windae cleaner, you and I. If anyone else claims they are plain townie then think they would be lying. Obviously there is no certainty that there are 4 of us power and roleless but at the moment Im going with that theory.

That's down to 3 then.

As far as I could make out with the voting (it's hard to keep up with who is voting for who) the 4 people on my list had no votes.

Lovecraft i will pretty much guarantee Todd is a good guy, and I'm also confident in my trust of Rossi

what powers had a vote last night? and how many of the roles are bad ones?

PMSL so that means im a baddie then :eek:

ive said all along im a simple townie ......... ive asked on umpteen times to be investigated ... until today Bev,Yvonne were on top of my list until we found out there ARE at least 3 simple townies (maybe 4) left in the game

this put them down my list

ive always said who i thought was dodgy and been decent enough to give my reason

it may have not been the right reasons but at least i explain them CLEARLY and not using riddles

sorry m8 but your poor excuse makes my vote stand

With the info I have been given, it would have; If Bev never voted for you. But as she did, you are off the list.

Doesn't mean you are not the Godfather though.

;)

yvonne, no

no, i didn't see the last few posts obviously

not long home from work, and the "saved" portion of the thread didn't even make it up to my last post around 1.15 this afternoon.

i'm going to stick with my vote just now though as i'm not getting involved in a pile up, and unless anything else comes to light, then i'm still none the wiser

(as if i'm ever that well informed!)

Lovecraft i will pretty much guarantee Todd is a good guy, and I'm also confident in my trust of Rossi

what powers had a vote last night? and how many of the roles are bad ones?

K, I will stick with my vote for Das Root then.

If I remember the rules properly neither of the twins have any power until the other dies, so both the Good Twin and the Bad Twin could legitimately claim to be powerless at the moment.

Is what you are saying that you were told by Maxi that someone who had never been voted was a henchman?

I have been voted by Das Root

Is what you are saying that you were told by Maxi that someone who had never been voted was a henchman?

I have been voted by Das Root

OK, who else has no votes then?

It might be more helpful if you could tell us something about the bad guys though, it's them we're trying to get rid of!

Sorry folks, was away celebrating my birthday then come back to find my game has been destroyed by some inconsiderate sod closing the old JKB! I now have no clue what is going on, so if there is no copy of the last day I can't confirm the vote count, so do you want to restart the day and re-cast your votes please?

Player List;

Rossi

Windae

Dandy

Deek

Yvonne

Jenny

Das Root

SUSS

Jambotodd

KennyD

Lovecraft

Toggie

Beverley

Chris

AR

It might be more helpful if you could tell us something about the bad guys though, it's them we're trying to get rid of!

I've given you all the info I can.

Check the voting.

The rest has been pretty hopeless.

My PM's are gone at the moment or I could tell what powers a couple of people don't have.

i voted the windae cleaner

not sure of anyone right now, and i'm too tired to try and remember any of the old thread.

i hate being knackered, but this virus is still lingering, and although i'm not "ill" anymore, i'm still getting really tired.

can see myself hitting the sack early again

I've given you all the info I can.

Check the voting.

The rest has been pretty hopeless.

My PM's are gone at the moment or I could tell what powers a couple of people don't have.

i might have a good idea to who the new recruit is ;)

so what players dont have roles then?

how can we check the voting

also what good roles and bad roles are left?

Sounds a bit desparate there Lovecraft. You're heading for the chop and now saying you've been told stuff but are totally vague about what you've been told? Good way to do it though, pick a list including players on here far more often than you then get them to weedle it down themselves, resulting in the finger moving right off you and onto me?

I've been posting and not been voting to kill innocent townies but I'm a goon? What about your vote for KennyD last time round? Wasn't that just following on from Chris's forced vote? Hoping for a pile on maybe?

People had you sussed but you've done a bang up job convincing them you've a power, but you've never used it before, just right at the point you're about to get lynched....hmmmmm. A power to basically find out all the info you need about someone else would've been VERY handy from Day 1 but you've been nowhere to be seen and only turning up now cos you've been found out.

My vote stands too, far too sneaky for my liking Lovecraft.

i might have a good idea to who the new recruit is ;)

so what players dont have roles then?

how can we check the voting

also what good roles and bad roles are left?

I done a quick scout of the entire post and came back with the 4 names that had never been voted for.

I need access to my PM's to give you info about the powers.

All I can tell you is who was protected and who people were forced to vote for.

I done a quick scout of the entire post and came back with the 4 names that had never been voted for.

I need access to my PM's to give you info about the powers.

All I can tell you is who was protected and who people were forced to vote for.

so you have the complete list of everyone that was touched by a powered player last night

so can you remember the players as it will help me determine where you are lying or not

Yes.

So you're telling us that you have one of the most important powers in the game and you are only now bothering to do anything with it............at the exact same time as you are about to be lynched??

How very convenient.

the windae cleaner
Yes.

will hold back until someone i fully trust has voted

this may be interesting

VOTE DAS ROOT

Good enough for me just now!

Wrong vote my man, you're killing a goodie!! Do you not think it's suspect that Lovecraft has done NOTHING in the game until he's about to die??

so you have the complete list of everyone that was touched by a powered player last night

so can you remember the players as it will help me determine where you are lying or not

I don't think it's all the players.

I was given info about the vigilantes recruitment drive. Just their power, not their name.

Wrong vote my man, you're killing a goodie!! Do you not think it's suspect that Lovecraft has done NOTHING in the game until he's about to die??

I was 50-50 between you too before I had voted for him, this has swung it towards you

Perhaps he never had such concrete info before, and didn't want to blow his cover

So you're telling us that you have one of the most important powers in the game and you are only now bothering to do anything with it............at the exact same time as you are about to be lynched??

How very convenient.

The info I have been passed so far has been pretty limited.

The only thing decent is the goon with no votes.

will hold back until someone i fully trust has voted

this may be interesting

if you are indeed a simple townie, how would you have someone to "fully trust"??

i'm a townie and trust nobody, cos there is nobody we CAN fully trust

I was 50-50 between you too before I had voted for him, this has swung it towards you

Perhaps he never had such concrete info before, and didn't want to blow his cover

Bollox, he's lucky if before today he'd hit double figures in posting. Now he's necks on the line it's wheel out the sh*te and point it in my direction.

And what makes me in your 50/50? Did I vote to kill CCP? No. Have I accused folk wrongly and had them lynched? No. But those who have are "trusted"....how the hell does that work?

There's nowt else I can say, you've been taken in very well......hell you both could be PMing away to each other to cover Lovecraft's ass anyway.

Another townie down, goons are doing a bang up job :mad:

the windae cleaner
if you are indeed a simple townie, how would you have someone to "fully trust"??

i'm a townie and trust nobody, cos there is nobody we CAN fully trust

from hints that a certain payer has given ........

and from hints that other players believe him and trust him ...

if im wrong then i'll be first to admit im a total ******

The info I have been passed so far has been pretty limited.

The only thing decent is the goon with no votes.

So you chose to just not bother at all? I'm sorry but it just strikes me as very handy to come out with the exact info needed to save yourself at the very time you need it.

I could make up sh*t too and point the finger, anybody could, but only a goon needs to do so.

I don't think it's all the players.

I was given info about the vigilantes recruitment drive. Just their power, not their name.

but you just said you got info about who was forced to vote for and who was protected ect

now you just know about the vigilantes recruitment drive

make up your mind man

but you just said you got info about who was forced to vote for and who was protected ect

now you just know about the vigilantes recruitment drive

make up your mind man

That was the previous nights.

The last night I was passed info about the power the vigilantes recruited and the goon with no votes.

That was the previous nights.

The last night I was passed info about the power the vigilantes recruited and the goon with no votes.

So you're saying you're being told EVERYTHING important in the game but only choosing to post on things that save yourself?

Surely knowing votes, protections, powers recruiting could swing the balance to the townies completely? But no use letting us know, just something that saves you.

Again, how very convenient.

Bollox, he's lucky if before today he'd hit double figures in posting. Now he's necks on the line it's wheel out the sh*te and point it in my direction.

And what makes me in your 50/50? Did I vote to kill CCP? No. Have I accused folk wrongly and had them lynched? No. But those who have are "trusted"....how the hell does that work?

There's nowt else I can say, you've been taken in very well......hell you both could be PMing away to each other to cover Lovecraft's ass anyway.

Another townie down, goons are doing a bang up job :mad:

I said a day or two ago that I was suspicious of you, as you had been posting a lot, but nothing really of substance. Nothing you have posted since then has changed my mind

Archived