RIP wee Sinky

speedbump

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from the shindig, he's in great spirits. The place was busy with well known faces from all generations of Hearts fans and a right good mob from the Royal Mail. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just back from the shindig, he's in great spirits. The place was busy with well known faces from all generations of Hearts fans and a right good mob from the Royal Mail. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did players and coaching staff make it speedbump??

Did players and coaching staff make it speedbump??

Driver and Lockie were there. Rudi was there early doors.

Happy birthday wee man! A total club legend, remember seeing him on many an away game getting chucked out :thumbsup:

Hope you had a great day and hope we pump the wee team on Sunday for you too mate!

Sinky - a total lad :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Sinky. Hope you enjoyed your celebrations today. You wouldn't know me from the next jambo but I remember you as a laddie on the old gorgie rd terracing . You stood right behind me with your brother and your gran I think. Great to see your battling spirit and the support you have had from the club , players and fans has been terrific too. Sounds cheesy but it makes you proud to be a jambo. Hope you get your birthday wish.

All the best for your birthday, Sinky. And also for fighting this horrible disease. Hope we can do this lot on sunday for you!

:ninja:

Just got back, a great night for the wee man, a HUGE well done should go to all who arranged it. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

Happy Birthday Sinky.

I, like many, know Sinky visually without actually ever having spoken with him for any length of time (in fact I think the longest conversation I ever had with him was when we were both in having a piss at half time during a game at Tynecastle), or ever having been in his company socially.

Was mostly a case of mutual acknowledgements on the way into various grounds around Scotland. So little did I really know about him that I actually assumed his surname was Sinclair, hence why he was known as Sinky, I had no idea of his actual name until it was posted earlier in this thread.

Keep your spirits up, and keep on fighting.

Happy Birthday Sinky.

I, like many, know Sinky visually without actually ever having spoken with him for any length of time (in fact I think the longest conversation I ever had with him was when we were both in having a piss at half time during a game at Tynecastle), or ever having been in his company socially.

Was mostly a case of mutual acknowledgements on the way into various grounds around Scotland. So little did I really know about him that I actually assumed his surname was Sinclair, hence why he was known as Sinky, I had no idea of his actual name until it was posted earlier in this thread.

Keep your spirits up, and keep on fighting.

Happy Birthday Wee Man! Worked with Sinky great guy and hope he pulls through. Lets hope Sunday is puts a smile on all our faces. FTH

chester copperpot

Can we pass this wee lyric onto the wee man:

There once was a man called wee sinky,

Who's thoughts on the hibs were stinky,

He hated the Hobo's

Because they were homo's,

And this Sunday he'll be enjoying his chinky

Apologise to the wee man, its the best I could come up with at this time of night. There's not many things that rythme with Sinky.

All the best wee man, from everyone connected to HMFC.

Just got back, a great night for the wee man, a HUGE well done should go to all who arranged it. :thumbsup:

Great to see the wee man enjoying himself,he had sunk a few beers(fruit beer i think)by the time i left.Ian and Calum should be congratulated for everything they are doing for Sinky,as should Hearts fc and all his friends and fellow Jambos.Keep up the good fight pal.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Never met you Sinky,

After reading your story I did not know whether to laugh or cry. What a character!!

I wish you could be cured and I wish you as little pain as is possible.

My dad died from brain, lung and throat cancer earlier on in the year and the way they care for people in these hospices is nothing short of heroic.

Happy Birthday and all the best, hope you get a performance, that is deserving of support such as yours, at the weekend. I would have the entire team read this thread and make sure they realise what it means on Sunday.

Go on Hearts do it for Sinky!

tremendous to hear that sinky enjoyed a super birthday.

callum and the rest of the guys who regularly go up to see him have been nothing short of brilliant. saintly stuff.

apart from stating the obvious about wanting a hearts win on sunday, it really would be something special for them to get a win for sinky.

Happy Birthday wee man....

Like many others I only know of him from his singing in the bog at half-time and toasting victories in his own way at the Mill. Keep up the fight and enjoy your day

What a party Sinky held last night! It was an honour to have been there! Good to see Sinky in great spirits! Also good to catch up with a few faces from the years gone by!

FORZA COMO!!! :thumbsup:

FTH

Howdy Doody Jambo

Happy Birthday Sinky

If ever Hearts had a 12th man then it is you

Know of you from the Wheatsheaf & Luckies and well know face of Gorgie

Hope Rudi scores for you on sunday

What a party Sinky held last night! It was an honour to have been there! Good to see Sinky in great spirits! Also good to catch up with a few faces from the years gone by!

FORZA COMO!!! :thumbsup:

FTH

Did you manage to get your bus Como?? I gave you the time as well and you still missed it.

However good night for the wee man lets hope the team can give him the result we all want on Sunday.

Footballfirst

The U19s paid tribute to Sinky today by displaying a message on their tee shirts. Rob Ogleby (below) scored a hat trick for you today Sinky, in a 4-0 win over Dundee Utd in the Youth Cup.

IMG_2356.jpg

Really makes you proud to support a club like Hearts when they've gone out of their way for Sinky like that.

Found this photo from Bordeaux trip of the wee man enjoying a post victory aperitif :thumbsup:

Do you need to be a subscribed member to view the download attachments?

The U19s paid tribute to Sinky today by displaying a message on their tee shirts. Rob Ogleby (below) scored a hat trick for you today Sinky, in a 4-0 win over Dundee Utd in the Youth Cup.

IMG_2356.jpg

That's amazing. Ogleby is a good *****.

As a grown man,adult,friend,father,jambo and in general a nuisance! I'd like to state my appreciation of EVERY jambo fan,kickbacker,player,employee,youngster,manager,coach,staff,employee or any person connected emotionally or otherwise to Sinky my gratitude .Thank You one and all.Every single tribute,word,pic,visit,card,gesture,gift,message and the love& warmth are so so appreciated.THANKS .

Really makes you proud to support a club like Hearts when they've gone out of their way for Sinky like that.

Sure does :thumb:

IMG_2356.jpg

brilliant stuff :D

The way the club and supporters have reacted to Sinky's illness have been nothing short of magnificent.

I really hope the wee man is able to watch tomorrows match and the boys do him proud

Rob ogelby also went straight after the game too see sinky and give him the match ball.

Respect to him for that. :bravo:

I honestly have a lump in my throat reading this and looking at those pics - that is so touching.

So did I...

My best wishes go to Sinky,and whats been posted on this thread is absolutely fantastic.

Credit to all Sinky's Friends and everyone associated with our great club for visiting him and arranging his day at Tynecastle last Sunday.

It makes me so proud to be a supporter of our famous club.

The Club were wonderful to Myself and My family when we had a sudden bereavement of my son.

JAMBO 'till my last breath.

the pics are quality

i've seriously got a lump in my throat reading this thread again.

chin up sinky, derby weekend so we're all hoping for a good win for us :)

Archived