The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify, are you saying that Kyle doesn't like JJ, and only came for the cash, or if that's merely the Killie fans opinion. Either way, I find it difficult to believe.

Kyle came to Killie to play and get a move back down South. Due to his injuries/lack of goals and effort, this was never going to happen. I did not see a lot of competition when he signed for Hearts. Still got to pay his mortgage.... :whistling:

rudi must stay

Has anyone heard any rumours re Sandaza leaving Utd?

left by mutual consent. Thankfully we're fine for strikers now..

The People's Chimp

There's an awful lot of terrible patter in this thread...and as for long standing joke posters suddenly being ITK...

backpedaling34.jpg

Jambomickey thought it was better than 50/50 so ran with a "scoop". Fallen flat on his face - consistent with the crud he always spouts. A suspected Hobo all along.

"this" - Can I point you in the direction of my earlier post.

Rudolf's Mate

Well we can safely say your not an in the know poster Jase...if you were you'd know I didn't get a top in protest at not being able to get Hartley on the back (and the fact they don't do a maternity version! :lol: )

See what I mean. You cannae believe anyone on this place! If the wee one comes out with a full grown beard then Hartley has a love child ?

Harry Palmer

Is that right ? Thanks for letting me know.

Its been a decent transfer window with the retention of Wallace and Driver far outweighing the transfers in. If we had managed to get rid of some of the dross and prioritised the Bryson (or another attacking midfielder) instead of bringing Mrowiec in last week then it would have been an excellent one though. I think not signing the AM plus the apparent potential issue with Zaliukas will have a big bearing on our season.

You're welcome.

Well, Jefferies surely had another option if not then we'll deal with it.

I agreed with you earlier that I would rather have Eggert in midfield and I think that is where he'll play most of the season(injuries aside). I think it's great that we have a player that doesn't care where he's played as long as he's playing.

It takes time to deal with the flaws in the squad, it's very much like Jefferies first season 95/96. He'll bring through the youngsters and we'll continue to not be very good consistently.

Rudolf's Mate

Actually it's morning here Drylaw.

Do keep up!

so if its gone 12 can you tell us if we signed Bryson? ?

what a pile of pish the message board has become. So many people claiming to know whats happening and basically just making stuff up. If we are going to sign anybody, it will be on a free.

Kyle came to Killie to play and get a move back down South. Due to his injuries/lack of goals and effort, this was never going to happen. I did not see a lot of competition when he signed for Hearts. Still got to pay his mortgage.... :whistling:

what competition have killie had to fend of for the host of stars that they have brought in recently. at least there were SOME other clubs interested in Kyle. unlike the nomark non entities killie have signed.

great pies though and loved the sheme. classy place. little wonder half the town sets of for Glasgow on match days

Hearts of Vladland

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8719517.stm

I can't decied who is more bitter here, Hibs fans or Killie fans? Talking about Mixu earlier in this thread made me remember Berra the 'brown trout' the guy is tit.

Johanes de Silentio

backpedaling34.jpg

Jambomickey thought it was better than 50/50 so ran with a "scoop". Fallen flat on his face - consistent with the crud he always spouts. A suspected Hobo all along.

Not a hobo, imo - just thick as shite in the neck of a bottle :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

glad we appear to have got our strikers sorted this window. Ok so we didnt get Bryson but we still have Toto waiting in the wings! All in all a decent, wage reducing window.

marshallschunkychicken

Flood, you seem a bit down on Hearts... You are actually a Hearts fan aren't you?

Flood is a Killie interloper, but also quite open about it.

kennyblack'sshot

Well we'll just see if he sign then won't we, but I can tell you right now he will not be signing tonight. I can also tell you that up untill 6pm tonight there had been no further bids made. If you were to believe some of the crap posted on here today we have made upwards of 15 bids for the boy which is laughable. I have never spoken to craig so I can only go by what im a told and that is that he is perfectly happy to stay with them. I have little doubt if a bid was accepted he would move to us BUT my point was never that he would not move to hearts but rather if the deal did not happen he would not be unhappy. Over on the killie site they will tell you that Kevin Kyle went around bad mouthing JJ to anybody who would listen but he still moved here when the ???? were put in front of him. I assume it would be the same with Craig.

That'll be the same Kyle who sided with JJ in a public war of words with Michael Johnston? And the same JJ who rescued Kyle's career by bringing him to Killie? Strange he would then go around bad mouthing him and then sign for him again at another club! But I guess it's all about money.... unless you're Bryson or the Killie chairman :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1

As an aside, Scott Severin has just joined Dundee United on a 2 year deal.

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow feels he hasn't come out of this thread looking too well, feels embarrassed and apologises.

42-15229182.jpg

Sorry

Flood is a Killie interloper, but also quite open about it.

yes, I am a Killie fan, but I have the dubious pleasure of travelling through every day to work in Edinburgh! Just like fighting our corner from time to time!

all i see is failure.

we failed to get bryson.

magicts failed to start a barney in an empty room.

jambomickey failed to get any of his 'inside info' right, despite carpet bombing the place with every possibility. don't take up roulette mickey. 37 (NAP).

And Vic one of JKB's must read comics failed to write a humorous retort for at least an hour.

That'll be the same Kyle who sided with JJ in a public war of words with Michael Johnston? And the same JJ who rescued Kyle's career by bringing him to Killie? Strange he would then go around bad mouthing him and then sign for him again at another club! But I guess it's all about money.... unless you're Bryson or the Killie chairman :rolleyes:

Kyle is not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. He was used by JJ when he was working his ticket out of RP. Too many examples to list....

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A killie interloper? Seems a bit pointless doesn't it? A bit like me joining an Everton board or something and then just gettin all excited about things regarding them.

Each to their own though I suppose, should we be offended or flattered? Killie mean so very very little to me, I just can't fathom out the point?

Tommy Wiseau

what a pile of pish the message board has become. So many people claiming to know whats happening and basically just making stuff up. If we are going to sign anybody, it will be on a free.

What a strange thing to say. You are aware that various news outlets plus the club have openly reported us making cash money bids for Bryson in this window?

The Old Tolbooth

As an aside, Scott Severin has just joined Dundee United on a 2 year deal.

That will be the start of Dundee United's slide then, Aberdeen were the same when he joined them :D

Tommy Wiseau

I am so upset we never got Bryson.

mcaleerL_243x259.jpg

LOLZ uv got a big noze m8. Tuff paper round or wot?!!1!

Well we can safely say your not an in the know poster Jase...if you were you'd know I didn't get a top in protest at not being able to get Hartley on the back (and the fact they don't do a maternity version! :lol: )

Not being able to? I take it you mean more not being able to do it and still be considered sane if your name isn't Hartley.

Although saying that I did see a woman walking out of the Hamilton game wearing her new top, with Hartley 10 printed on the back....I won't try and guess her reasons behind it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Flood,

Are you honestly saying that coming to Edinburgh from Kilmarnock is a "dubious pleasure"... Seriously? With a sttraight face and everything, you are trying to tell me that you prefer the town of Kilmarnock to Edinburgh???

kennyblack'sshot

Kyle is not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. He was used by JJ when he was working his ticket out of RP. Too many examples to list....

My goodness it's all deception, double bluff and intrigue down Killie way isn't it? Everyone saying one thing then doing the other. Must be very tiring keeping up with all the lying and double dealing...

Where's Columbo when you need him?

marshallschunkychicken

Give it a shot, flood. List them.

Thick guy, used by a manager to engineer his way out of a club, yet then joins up with said manager at his next club, on similar cash. All this whilst badmouthing the manager in private, but having a public spat with the club chairman in the managers defence.

For someone so allegedly thick, that's a lot of duplicity for him to get his head round.

Either that, or everyone is in agreement that your chairman is a tosser.

Flood,

Are you honestly saying that coming to Edinburgh from Kilmarnock is a "dubious pleasure"... Seriously? With a sttraight face and everything, you are trying to tell me that you prefer the town of Kilmarnock to Edinburgh???

Probably to do with the drive! about 3 1/2 hrs each day!

Rudolf's Mate

I'm off to bed as I've had enough!!!

Though once there I'll take out my iPhone and subject myself to another 20 mins of this despite saying last year never again!

Ryan Gosling

"I thought what I did was right, because me telling Jim Jefferies what had happened and doing well for Jim has worked out better for me in the long run because I'm at Hearts now and so is Jim Jefferies.

"Hearts are a far bigger club, a better club with far more prospects and ambitions."

What a strange thing to say. You are aware that various news outlets plus the club have openly reported us making cash money bids for Bryson in this window?

Yes I am aware.

Not sure why you think its a strange thing to say. You are aware in the media today we were offered a player on a free and Toto would be a free if he signed.

marshallschunkychicken

Yes I am aware.

Not sure why you think its a strange thing to say. You are aware in the media today we were offered a player on a free and Toto would be a free if he signed.

Toto can be signed at any time.

Give it a shot, flood. List them.

Thick guy, used by a manager to engineer his way out of a club, yet then joins up with said manager at his next club, on similar cash. All this whilst badmouthing the manager in private, but having a public spat with the club chairman in the managers defence.

For someone so allegedly thick, that's a lot of duplicity for him to get his head round.

Either that, or everyone is in agreement that your chairman is a tosser.

Who else wanted Kyle?

JewelsOfTheRomanovs

Bryson ? Better Off With A Dyson

Only if he's a sweeper!

:thumbsup:

(sorry on so many levels)

Not want to start a new thread on this but I've just been told that Wallace is away to wolves... Anyone heard this???

CavySlaveJambo

So you believe an agent? If Killie are under such financial pressure why have we signed about 8 players?

Because trying to play a whole season with just 14, or was it 17, Players would end up with a massive points deduction and/or 3-0 losses award against Kilmarnock. Especially round flu season.

Tommy Wiseau

Yes I am aware.

Yes, and none of that changes the fact that we have tried to spend money on Bryson but have had cash money money (dolla dolla bills y'all) bids rejected. Your post implied that we had no intention of spending money on any players, which is not the case.

Would add that the first half of your post was spot on, right enough.

Genghis Khan

Not want to start a new thread on this but I've just been told that Wallace is away to wolves... Anyone heard this???

Sounds like a Hobo-inspired rumour that one - especially as they would totally miss the point that the EPL window closed neary 6 hours ago!!

**Edit**

In fact, it took me less than 5 minutes to find the "source" of this bollocks.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?191577-All-quiet-on-the-Yam-front&p=2564777&viewfull=1#post2564777

marshallschunkychicken

Who told you that?

Archived