The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

jamboinglasgow

Whatever anyone thinks of Bryson, he will be a Hearts player in January for a fraction of what we've offered, or next summer on a free!!!

no he wont, this is a myth that has appeared, he is contracted till 2013.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose to ignore that group as the creators were from Bristol so obviously created in a frenzy of new signing excitement last year therefore including artificial appreciation.

The Athlete/basic Wikipedia pages provide a fairer reflection imo.

I chose to ignore that group as the creators were from Bristol so obviously created in a frenzy of new signing excitement last year therefore including artificial appreciation.

The Athlete/basic Wikipedia pages provide a fairer reflection imo.

So you are saying you'd rather have Suso than Hartley?

Suso will score far more goals from open play. FACT.

That wasn't the question.

Which would you rather have in your team?

So you are saying you'd rather have Suso than Hartley?

I'm saying VR has his finger on the pulse.

Tommy Wiseau

SteauaNeedarest = desperately out of touch with the people.

Mr Romanov = the common touch and hip to the jive as always. Keep rrrrrocking the main stage Mr R.

That wasn't the question.

Which would you rather have in your team?

I'm honestly not taking the piss when I say that Suso will be worth more to Hearts in the long run than Hartley would have been. No way of ever knowing for sure though, so we'll just have to trust Mr Romanov's sterling work for HMFC. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov = the common touch and hip to the jive as always. Keep rrrrrocking the main stage Mr R.

:laugh:

Well i'll just have to give up.

shaun.lawson

:laugh:

Well i'll just have to give up.

Completely un-Kickback-like post imo. :mellow:

Our three most effective outfield players so far this season have been C.Elliot, Temps and Suso. That's it, that's the list. Why anyone would knock the guy (Suso) is beyond me.

Gregory House M.D.

Kello

C.Thomson Barr Bouzid Wallace

Jonsson Palazuelos

Suso Templeton Driver

Kyle

Did you miss the world cup?

Our three most effective outfield players so far this season have been C.Elliot, Temps and Suso. That's it, that's the list. Why anyone would knock the guy is beyond me.

I seriously think you should re-read this thread, no one has knocked Suso - I suggested Hartley would have been more preferable imo than keeping Suso.

I trust this verifies your recurring point based on complete fabrication. :)

heartsfc_fan

We got more than one striker.

We have a good keeper.

We didn't sell either of our most valuable players (Wallace or Driver) for about 30% of their true value to the Old Firm.

I say overall - GOOD.

I seriously think you should re-read this thread, no one has knocked Suso - I suggested Hartley would have been more preferable imo than keeping Suso.

I trust this verifies your recurring point based on complete fabrication. :)

:blink: I suggest you re-read your earlier post, #2 on this thread, and then tell me who has and hasn't knocked Suso.

:blink: I suggest you re-read your earlier post, #2 on this thread, and then tell me who has and hasn't knocked Suso.

After asking if the OP was joking? If you scroll down a bit further you should be able to read that I agreed Suso has had a good start to the season. :) But whatever fits your agenda.

I suggest you get a grip. ;)

shaun.lawson

How so? :(

Because you backed down - or at least, preferred the option of a quiet life to maintaining the argument. That never happens on JKB! You were supposed to keep arguing for the next three pages, become increasingly angry and emotional, and call Acey a horny handed son of a hobo if he didn't agree with you.

That's how it works round here... isn't it? :unsure:

Because you backed down - or at least, preferred the option of a quiet life to maintaining the argument. That never happens on JKB! You were supposed to keep arguing for the next three pages, become increasingly angry and emotional, and call Acey a horny handed son of a hobo if he didn't agree with you.

That's how it works round here... isn't it? :unsure:

Well, I can always have a different approach. :) Hence the reason I am apparently out of touch.

Mr. Romanov after reading SteauaNeedarest's posts this evening

SNA0980C-280_944821a.jpg

Thunderstruck

Our three most effective outfield players so far this season have been C.Elliot, Temps and Suso. That's it, that's the list. Why anyone would knock the guy (Suso) is beyond me.

The response that both Suso and Temps got from 12k Fans when they were subbed on Sunday says all that needs to be said.

Gregory House M.D.

Yeah.

:lol: I just meant most teams that lined up this way were boring to watch.

Mr. Romanov after reading SteauaNeedarest's posts this evening

SNA0980C-280_944821a.jpg

Yes I believe that was after I said your layout was good. :)

We're away at Celtic Park, not really bothered about being entertaining. Plus the 4 teams in the semi-final all played that system, including Germany, who were hardly boring.

The only thing boring about the 4-2-3-1 formation is people claiming that it's boring.

Gregory House M.D.

Christ.

Did they win?

Do i pay ?175 to be entertained? Yes.

Gregory House M.D.

More to the point... Do we have good enough players to replicate Germany and Brazil? No.

Do i pay ?175 to be entertained? Yes.

1. ?175? Come again?

2. No, this is professional sport. And professional sport is about winning, which is plenty entertaining enough.

Losers lose. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

More to the point... Do we have good enough players to replicate Germany and Brazil? No.

So you think only top international sides can play 4-2-3-1. Unbelievable.

Gregory House M.D.

We're away at Celtic Park, not really bothered about being entertaining. Plus the 4 teams in the semi-final all played that system, including Germany, who were hardly boring.

I said most not all.

Gregory House M.D.

So you think only top international sides can play 4-2-3-1. Unbelievable.

No i think teams with shite central resources can't play 4-2-3-1. as for the ?175 comment i meant if it done well at celtic park despite having 6 defensive players hoofing the ball to Kyle it woul probably be our formation from then on... which i wouldn't like to see. Much rather go back to Csabas 4-5-1.

Christ, I was just after a point or 3 at Parkhead. I didn't say we'd win the world cup.

No i think teams with shite central resources can't play 4-2-3-1. as for the ?175 comment i meant if it done well at celtic park despite having 6 defensive players hoofing the ball to Kyle it woul probably be our formation from then on... which i wouldn't like to see. Much rather go back to Csabas 4-5-1.

No. It'd be our formation on trips to Glasgow - as it bloomin' well should be!

In central midfield, you may have a point. However, I think 4-4-2 in Glasgow equals suicide, and rather like what DC_92 has suggested. 4-2-3-1 with the right attitude (eg. commitment not to sitting too deep, but breaking with numbers whenever we have the chance) is the way to go in this case.

Gregory House M.D.

No. It'd be our formation on trips to Glasgow - as it bloomin' well should be!

In central midfield, you may have a point. However, I think 4-4-2 in Glasgow equals suicide, and rather like what DC_92 has suggested. 4-2-3-1 with the right attitude (eg. commitment not to sitting too deep, but breaking with numbers whenever we have the chance) is the way to go in this case.

I'd much rather attack a team that can't make the Europa League cheers. The last time we attacked a team that CAN make it we beat Zagreb 2-0. Leaving Forrest to attack the full back every time he gets the ball through sheer lack of width would be suicide IMO.

Gregory House M.D.

Well I pay more than you, and I'm happy with DC_92's lineup.

:lol: Just saying i don't like it.

I'd much rather attack a team that can't make the Europa League cheers. The last time we attacked a team that CAN make it we beat Zagreb 2-0. Leaving Forrest to attack the full back every time he gets the ball through sheer lack of width would be suicide IMO.

We were at home to Zagreb, and already 4-0 down too.

Off the top of my head:

• Kevin Kyle
  • Marian Kello
  • Darren Barr
  • Adrien Mworiec
  • Stephen Elliott
  • (Likely) Johnny Toto
  • Wallace not sold
  • Driver not sold
  • Suso not sold

Best window for ages. :thumbsup:

Top post.

Best transfer window in a good few years.

Archived