Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Boaby Ewing

Vote KennyM.

No one points their dirty wanger at me and gets away with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stella_jambo

not the best start but then when do we ever get it on the first night?

hopefully we can bag off a goon tonight.

im away back to look for a few pointers

Vote KennyM.

No one points their dirty wanger at me and gets away with it.

Ah but when my dirty wanger was pointed it was a lot thicker and bolder than your own (dont be embarrassed it takes a real man to have a bigger bolder smellier wanger than me)..... starting to think I was right now.

stella_jambo

Hmmm having had a quick peek im gonna pull out of voting just now and see what direction other people thrust there votes before poking mine in.

Boaby Ewing
Ah but when my dirty wanger was pointed it was a lot thicker and bolder than your own (dont be embarrassed it takes a real man to have a bigger bolder smellier wanger than me)..... starting to think I was right now.

A three inch coating off cheese was helping you in that department.

Maybe I've been too hasty, but there's definitely something fishy about all this.

A three inch coating off cheese was helping you in that department.

Maybe I've been too hasty, but there's definitely something fishy about all this.

The DIY knob extension. Not only is it long but its nutritious!

Boaby Ewing
The DIY knob extension. Not only is it long but its nutritious!

Just don't use quince as a lubricant. That could freak you out.

you lot are really vile!

as i recall, dave was the first to wave ghostly wangers waaaaaaaaay back in early games.

i haven't time to think about this just now, cos i'm just back at my desk and half to work soon :(

Because OEW was waiting for one more night action thingy, then up pops DDLN who hadn't checked in yet I'm going to VOTE DDLN.

I know OEW said that he'd take action at 12 if he hadn't received his final PM but I still think it's a good enough reason to vote for Dave.

Because OEW was waiting for one more night action thingy, then up pops DDLN who hadn't checked in yet I'm going to VOTE DDLN.

I know OEW said that he'd take action at 12 if he hadn't received his final PM but I still think it's a good enough reason to vote for Dave.

hahaha well spotted.

reckon that could be the straw that broke in the camel.... thats the saying aint it?

I'll wait but almost sure to vote ddln.

Commander Harris

he posted a couple of times before 12 today?

EDIT: ah, I see what you mean.

still don't think it would take maxi that long after he appears to post the story.

Boaby Ewing

That, Sir, is the logic of a bummer.

I've played these games before, I'm not going to be that feckin' mongtarded to pop up at the last moment like that if I was a goon.

Just thought I better post having not contributed yet.

Ok I missed the deadline for voting. In my defence though I was...well lets just say I may have missed the virtual climax on here but I didn't miss the real one! :whistling:

Note to self for future: Virtual smut must take presidence over real life smut from now when it's deadline day!

Interesting!

It ties in with Maxi going out of his way to defend Dave's absence, which is quite a bizarre act from the narrator

I wouldn't be so quick to vote him though, as there are 5 goons so they wouldn't need to wait on Dave!

Interesting!

It ties in with Maxi going out of his way to defend Dave's absence, which is quite a bizarre act from the narrator

I wouldn't be so quick to vote him though, as there are 5 goons so they wouldn't need to wait on Dave!

Could add Jenny to that.... her story's clearly fictional... who would ride her!!!

The last bit was a joke, I'm in no position to tip or right off Jenny's ride-ability. But do think she could be a goon.

So you could say I'll be voting Jenny or DDLN

Could add Jenny to that.... her story's clearly fictional... who would ride her!!!

The last bit was a joke, I'm in no position to tip or right off Jenny's ride-ability. But do think she could be a goon.

Lol! Lovin' your work Kenny!

but I didn't say anything about riding! There's more than one way to skin a cat as they say.;)

I'm not goon this time. I'm roleless good girl. :)

I'm sure she is female, so for me, her ride-ability is incredibly high

Lol! Lovin' your ****** Kenny!

but I didn't say anything about riding! There's more than one way to skin a cat as they say.;)

I'm not goon this time. I'm roleless good girl. :)

fair enuff.

I'm sure she is female, so for me, her ride-ability is incredibly high

Very true.... but I'm a catch, cant go fulfilling any fillies life dreams willy nilly. ;)

Commander Harris
Very true.... but I'm a catch, cant go fulfilling any fillies life dreams willy nilly. ;)

:biggrin:

Feck me!

Deid already?!

Baws.

Wooooooooooooooooooo

Outlasted and out shone.... thanks for the invite lol.

he posted a couple of times before 12 today?

EDIT: ah, I see what you mean.

still don't think it would take maxi that long after he appears to post the story.

Surey he'd hold off a bit to make it less obvious?!

Interesting!

But he could be the dude that infects folk.

Woooooooooooooo

Vote Kenny

Woooooooooooooo

;)

Even laid the smut on extra heavy today for you but yer gone.

Even laid the smut on extra heavy today for you but yer gone.

Its appreciated.:D

Ah well, till next time...

Anyone fancy a game of Ludo?:messenger:

Commander Harris
Its appreciated.:D

Ah well, till next time...

Anyone fancy a game of Ludo?:messenger:

is that some kind of euphemism?! ;)

poof

:messenger: >>> u getting bummed off a hibee

hehe.... thought you called me a hibee there.

whats worse?

being a hibee or getting bummed off one :confused:

Boaby Ewing

In my defence can I just say that Sooperstar has a rancid vagina.

Case closed.

Is there protection involved?

all th condoms in the world wouldnt be enough to make sex with a hobo 'safe'

all th condoms in the world wouldnt be enough to make sex with a hobo 'safe'

lol aye and theres no chance you be a hobo either so...

Look like I'm stuck between a ****** and an even worse place.

lol aye and theres no chance you be a hobo either so...

Look like I'm stuck between a ****** and an even worse place.

could even say between a ****** and a hard place!!!

boom boom

stella_jambo

hmm lots of mindless smut, i love it.

no one seems keen to finger anyone apart from kennym who seems to want to finger everyone.

some folk still a little to quite (perhaps bitting the pillow :confused:)

Some of the chat on this thread reeks!

Prime culprit: vote KennyM. You've been a bit too quick to fling accusations around, IMO...

Some of the chat on this thread reeks!

Prime culprit: vote KennyM. You've been a bit too quick to fling accusations around, IMO...

If I wasnt on garden leave I wouldnt have been so active lol... aw well looks like my 'finger' has got me in to bother.

I'm keeping my vote until a few others have been a little more active.

Could be

Could also be any of a number of good roles

I don't see that there's any a better reason to go for anyone else.

My vote stays.

I wish I had something to say.

Nobody's sticking out for me, I'm just not feeling it. I'm not even feeling myself.

Whats the votes on the doors, it looks like KennyM is being fingered....

Time for tea and a fudge doughnut....

yvonnejambo

Well not the best start but not the worst. Not got much to go on and no clues about night time activity out there. OEW can you not say who was protected if anyone? Did anyone investigate? Also is the deadline tonight or tomorrow? Sorry for all the questions but good to know those things :).

Well not the best start but not the worst. Not got much to go on and no clues about night time activity out there. OEW can you not say who was protected if anyone? Did anyone investigate? Also is the deadline tonight or tomorrow? Sorry for all the questions but good to know those things :).

It doesn't help the town to have a lot of info out imo

If he reveals who is prtoected by bodyguard, then it means aftr they get done twice the goons have a free hit on that player

If he reveals who is protected by doc, then it means the infected will know who not to "waste" a night activity on

I don't see any advantage for the townies to know everything, as at this stage the doc and guard are also guessing, and too much weight can be placed on their early actions

Archived