Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

Ryan Gosling
Tobias is taking an early interest in this game - isn't he usually a low poster unless he has a role to keep him interested?

VOTE : Tobias Funke

You know that there are good roles too, right? And I've hardly been that active!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, well, my little fishing expedition only provided a coupla bites - rossi and stella.

Knowing myself to be innocent, all they've managed to do is make themselves suspicious in my eyes (but only my eyes - any of you goons planning to use this as suspicion can bugger off (or each other)) - in the same way as H27 and rossi last game when I was all for the Town Council idea. And all that happened out of that was a lot of finger-pointing and suspicion and the loss of townies.

I know it's a pretty poor reason, but it's better than some that've been given, so since he's made himself look dodgy in my eyes I'm gonna have to Unvote Tobias the funkybuttlover (that's acceptable is it OEW?) and Vote stella_jambo

You accused me of being dodgy in the last round too because I doubted the town council idea, and I was innocent just like I am now!!!

Although I will point out that I may not have agreed totally with what I was typing, I just saw it as a good opportunity to slip in some innuendo :P

Not got a clue who to vote for, so am gonna jump into bed with Deek and Tobias and VOTE TOGGIE

It's never a good start when we take out active posters at the start, as it only makes the game quieter. We need people to put themselves out in the open. It's the only way we can get inside their...minds

ArmiyaRomanova
You know that there are good roles too, right? And I've hardly been that active!

Top poster, along with Bev.

Good role? Yup, I considered it.

Briefly.

As far as I can see only Dave, Haggis and Toggie have still to post. Dave has not been online since the start of the game.

vote Haggis then

As far as I can see only Dave, Haggis and Toggie have still to post. Dave has not been online since the start of the game.

Interesting...

Defending DDLN for some reason :confused:

Is he trying to cover for something more sinister... Yes, that's right, Dave is a hermaphrodite!

(P.S. I was told this by a friend...honest :o)

yvonnejambo

Anyone need some dental dams? got some mint ones going out of date :)

Anyone need some dental dams? got some mint ones going out of date :)

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you Vonny?

vote toggie

hes pop up elsewhere but never bothered to cum here

He was the saem in the last game. Was a townie I think and claimed he hadn't realised that the game was started or something.

UNVOTE CCP, VOTE TOGGIE

Don't see the point in folk signing up then not posting so even if he is a townie I don't care.

Dave is away for a few days if I recall.

I'll vote DDL.

Only just got on line and since he's not been on either I think he's fair game.

I'll be on a lot more over the next couple of days.... sat sunday are my quietest JKB times.

So whats the goss so far....

I'll vote DDL.

I'll be on a lot more over the next couple of days.... sat sunday are my quietest JKB times.

You have to boldify your votes or else they don't count.

At the moment you're firing blanks.

vote DDL.

;)

vote DDL.

;)

Where's the smut!!!

I was of the impression that you were gonna bring something very impressive to the party

yvonnejambo
its just little to quiet

I agree even for a first day. People sitting back and not voting because there is no punishment for not voting this round. That gives people a chance to keep out the limelight I reckon, especially players who have been on KB today.

Hi all, apologies I slept in.

Vote Flux Capacitor.

you need to be bold if you want it to count

davemclaren
Past the deadline? Who is lynched? :confused:

I'm not even in this but I had to google dental dams. I'm shocked Yvonne!! :cool:

yvonnejambo
I'm not even in this but I had to google dental dams. I'm shocked Yvonne!! :cool:

I promote safe sex as part of my job what more can I say. You want some? got chocolate or mint :)

ArmiyaRomanova
I promote safe sex as part of my job what more can I say. You want some? got chocolate or mint :)

Hallelujah!

Sick of using the cut-off fingers of washing up gloves.

Persil or Fairy. :eek:

davemclaren

:eek:

yvonnejambo
Hallelujah!

Sick of using the cut-off fingers of washing up gloves.

Persil or Fairy. :eek:

:brows::cheese:

Toggie88 lay in bed dreaming of all the bum chasing he was hoping to be getting on with tonight. 'What shall I do to warm up' he thought to himself. It was a quandary, how does one best get into the swing of things? "I've got it" he cried, "I'll read about some conspiracy theories, that'll get me right in the mood for a bit of nookie!". So off he charged down the hall in his birthday suit into the livingroom, performing a cartwheel and triple twist and landing safely in his swivel chair and he got a tapping on his keyboard to log in and get a browsing the ole internets for some juicy conspiracies, preferably ones involving one armed pirates and alcoholic indians!

Just as he was getting into full flow he heard a tap on the window, he though nothing of it. Thump, thump. It must be some pesky hooligan wanting to have a gander thought Toggie. He peered through the blinds and was confronted by a mod of irate, horny village folk armed with their torches and pitchforked dildos. "Oh crumbs" Toggie exclaimed before leaping forth into the closet. A vibrator was flung from the back of the mob, it came crashing through the window landing on the floor in front of Toggie's closet, and ominously began buzzing along the floor.

Now the mob are in the house and they're at the closet, now they're opening the closet, is this the end for poor little Toggie who is cowering in the corner? Yes it is.

The mob dragged him out to the town square and bent him over a barrel. Everyone looked on with glee as the 10 metre long Shedonism rod of justice is whipped out for action.

The crowd literally grew with excitement as they clamered to get to the rod, a lucky few at the front of the que got the honor of holding the mighty shaft and directing it bumwards. They pulled it back, leaving a run up of 10 steps, and one for luck, and CHARGE!!!! They triumphantly penetrated Toggie with a bone crunching THUD. The cheers reached a crescendo as Toggie's corpse was raised high up on the rod for all to see but have the town rammed a goonly gang banger on day 1?

YES!!!

.......Nah, not really

Toggie88 was a townie

Oh,

DAY 1 IS OVER, IT IS NOW NIGHT

Night role people PM me your actions please. I'll try and sort everything out before lunchtime tomorrow at the latest. I'm a bit knackered just now.

Commander Harris

really sorry guys, I've been out all day and have only just got in. please don't mod-kill me OEW! - I promise it won't happen again!

ArmiyaRomanova

.......Nah, not really

Toggie88 was a townie

I suppose a spot of necrophilia's out of the question? :eek::confused:

I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!

really sorry guys, I've been out all day and have only just got in. please don't mod-kill me OEW! - I promise it won't happen again!

You little liar, hands up to god and all that.;)

I just checked your posting yesterday.

i'm off to work now.

since nothing has happened during my slumber i'd like to leave you guys a message

hey you don't be silly

put a condom on your willie

i've turned celibate so no trying to slip me a length while my back is turned

Right thats me bare back wanted to go easy on the smut in case I was left with smegg on my face.

So a townies been bummed...... and raised aloft.... sounds a bit leith to me this carry on.

Think I'll keep my nose, sorry arse close to the ground over the next couple of days.

PS I was seriously stoned when I came on last night..... hence the very tame posts.

as long as there still warm!!

if not 10 minutes at gas mark 5 will heat them up nicely.

so i've heard....:rolleyes:

as long as there still warm!!

if not 10 minutes at gas mark 5 will heat them up nicely.

so i've heard....:rolleyes:

Would that not make it a roast?

Hello folks, still not got all the night actions in, waiting for 1 last PM, if there is no sign of action by 12 I'll start the new day.

Boaby Ewing
Hello folks, still not got all the night actions in, waiting for 1 last PM, if there is no sign of action by 12 I'll start the new day.

Morning, sorry I've not been on. I was in Munich 'til late last night.

Someone's ***** will be getting patted shortly.

Boaby Ewing
Morning, sorry I've not been on. I was in Munich 'til late last night.

Someone's ***** will be getting patted shortly.

The word's f@nny. Not penis or starfish.

Commander Harris
You little liar, hands up to god and all that.;)

I just checked your posting yesterday.

:confused:

I hadn't posted since this post. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get back til 12ish rather than 10.

I don't swear - I let my "yes" be yes and my "no" be no. :P

Cigaro had been invited to a late night poker game, he seen it as a good chance to escape the bad vibes in the valley and win some easy cash. The location for the game was a little odd, a drafty stable did'nt seem like an ideal spot for some cards but what the hay.

He walked into the stable and took his seat at the table. Strangely there were no cards and none of the other players were there either. The thought did suddenly occur to Cigaro that this was some sort of trap. By then it was too late. He turned around to see 5 figures dressed only in balaclavas clutching a long metal bar, it was clear that he had misinterpreted what a 'friendly game of poker' really meant. The masked marauder lifted Cigaro up and dragged him kicking and screaming around to the horses enclosure. What happened next is the cause of much speculation.

What is known is that the screams of Cigaro the Townie filled the night until there was nothing but peace and quiet once more, he had succumed to the brute force of the Mafia.

Silencio.

The professor struck during the night and unleased the deadly Voodoo Herpes, 1 player received the vaccine.

IT IS NOW DAY 2

NUMBER OF INFECTED 1

22 players remain 12 votes for a majority, the deadline is 11pm Tuesday.

Archived