Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Chilean, eh?

Is that like a Brazilian....just a bit longer, narrower and it ends up farther south? :P

depends on the angle of the dangle!

Well hello boys and girls.

As a shy and innocent girl I'm a bit scared by the game this time but I'll do my best to join in. :)

pish :rofl:

Been out on the lash all night, but earlier on I overheard a conversaation in CC Boofs...

Beverley walked up to the bar, and asked barmanBoof for a Double Entendre, so he gave her one

Been out on the lash all night, but earlier on I overheard a conversaation in CC Boofs...

Beverley walked up to the bar, and asked barmanBoof for a Double Entendre, so he gave her one

Wanna play house?

You be the front door and I'll bang you all night long.

...a large one, I'll remind you....;)

So....who's waking up in whose bed this fine Valley morning?

Actually, is it a fine morning? Anybody want to be Heather the weather for Shedonism Valley? I think if more townies want to feel involved they could take up an imaginary role - I've bagsied barman, but could maybe do with a few bunny-type cocktail waitresses...if any of the laydeeez are townies...?

Actually, is it a fine morning? Anybody want to be Heather the weather for Shedonism Valley? I think if more townies want to feel involved they could take up an imaginary role - I've bagsied barman, but could maybe do with a few bunny-type cocktail waitresses...if any of the laydeeez are townies...?

I'll be your doorman if you fancy Boof.

Beverley's got me hard already, she introduced me to a couple of bouncers and I soon learned how to stiffen.

Back to the pressureless status of a townie then.:)

It is a bleeding sausagefest in here (maybe literally by the end of it:D) so maybe we should hang on to Bev Yvonne and Jenny for the time being.:laugh:

Bev's already been at it of course, and the rest of Shedonism Valley has seen it.:P

I'm working from 1-10, so my vote will more than likely be cast after that, unless someone cocks up (:P) big style before then.

I dont knoe if i'll get on again today so vote tobias, because he's always bad.

Plus he has a wee willy.

stella_jambo

its a bit of a sausage fest indeed.

going out later but ill have a look at the thread and see whats/who's going down (;)) then?

Back to the pressureless status of a townie then.:)

It is a bleeding sausagefest in here (maybe literally by the end of it:D) so maybe we should hang on to Bev Yvonne and Jenny for the time being.:laugh:

Bev's already been at it of course, and the rest of Shedonism Valley has seen it.:P

I'm working from 1-10, so my vote will more than likely be cast after that, unless someone cocks up (:P) big style before then.

yeah keep the girlies!

Never managed to get on last night.... was ball deep in stuff that needed done.

So.. This is my virginity truely popped, how does it work again? :P

yvonnejambo

Could I be a bouncer with Sweeney? (not necessarily bouncing on Sweeney) :cool: I think I would be good if I can wear my condom dress to help those having lots of bedroom antics. I dont mind serving up some cocktails too as long as they dont involve anything like a chocolate orange tequila :boak:. Anyway where is everyone, they all still at it? Am I the only one missing out on all the action AGAIN? :confused:

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Hello.

In the tradition of the first round of voting I'm going to go for someone completely random. VOTE CCP

Question for Willy (no, not mine!)....given that the deadline system habitually assists the goons...is there some way that we could have a minimum number of votes needed to lynch?

At the moment Tobias is sitting on 2 (I think) and that would be a pretty crummy number of votes to be lynched upon - especially on the first day. Yes, I know there'll be more votes coming but I'm just thinking of the worst case (for you) scenario where every player still alive attracts only one vote. Unlikely, indeed, but not impossible...particularly if some players *cough* Tobias feel a bit mischievous towards vote-counting time.

Anyhoo, that's basically it - that it would be poor form to be lynched with only a few votes being flung in your direction. I feel it aye favours the goons.

Beverley's got me hard already, she introduced me to a couple of bouncers and I soon learned how to stiffen.

i can certainly help stiffen........

.................................... your resolve ;)

Question for Willy (no, not mine!)....given that the deadline system habitually assists the goons...is there some way that we could have a minimum number of votes needed to lynch?

At the moment Tobias is sitting on 2 (I think) and that would be a pretty crummy number of votes to be lynched upon - especially on the first day. Yes, I know there'll be more votes coming but I'm just thinking of the worst case (for you) scenario where every player still alive attracts only one vote. Unlikely, indeed, but not impossible...particularly if some players *cough* Tobias feel a bit mischievous towards vote-counting time.

Anyhoo, that's basically it - that it would be poor form to be lynched with only a few votes being flung in your direction. I feel it aye favours the goons.

Tempted to vote Boof!

Something strange about him laying it on the table like that. Bringing it out in the open so early, to try and show off his massive...brain, looks like a goon tactic to me

You do realise that Boof uses the male doormen at his back door...

:o

Ryan Gosling

vote Cigaro - just getting a vote in. Don't know if you're guilty or not, Cig, but just to save getting in trouble.

i never know what i'm doing acey, but i'm clean in this game, not that it makes any difference, cos if i say nothing i'm thought as bad, if i defend myself i'm thought of as bad

this game though i am NOT bad, i'm GOOOD..... the best in fact ;)

dunno when the deadline is, so for no reason other than picking a name vote lovecraft

I think we need deadlines to keep the game moving. Otherwise folk will be forced to vote for someone they might not necessarily suspect just so we can have a lynching.

Afternoon.

Well I'm a bit surprised and shocked to find I've not been fingered by Deek yet but then Deek's not come out to play yet so I'm sure I'll get fingered eventually.

I'm not gonna vote just yet. I think I'll wait until nearer the climax of the evening.

Afternoon.

Well I'm a bit surprised and shocked to find I've not been fingered by Deek yet but then Deek's not come out to play yet so I'm sure I'll get fingered eventually.

I'm not gonna vote just yet. I think I'll wait until nearer the climax of the evening.

You want to get fingered by Deek ????

:eek:

You want to get fingered by Deek ????

:eek:

and not for the first time...

incidentally, i'm sure she'll finger you at some point, and if not jenny, then someone will so loosen up and let it happen i reckon

Afternoon.

I am playing hard to get. You dont know what you can catch now a days.:)

I think we need deadlines to keep the game moving. Otherwise folk will be forced to vote for someone they might not necessarily suspect just so we can have a lynching.

Not arguing against deadlines per se - just suggesting that there be a minimum number of votes needed for a deadline lynching - I suppose that could also fall into the goons' hands as all they'd need to do was sit back until the lower limit was reached and then claim they didn't have time to vote.

Maybe there won't be the non-voting or throwaway voting situation if Willy can keep as hard as Deek was in the last game.

I must admit I thought Deek was pretty firm, but fair with it and for us players there's not really much more irritating than relatively inactive participants.

As always I like to have a reason for my vote (I know that for this game it's a pretty silly reason so far and TF knew it was coming :D) and just wish everyone else would try and do the same.

Maybe I do over-analyse things and often get 2+2 = 17 but at least I try.

It's not my fault if everyone is crap at looking innocent :laugh:

It was just a thought - maybe more in an attempt to see if I could weed out

anyone who was awfy against it (i.e. goons would be against it was my naive thinking).

Ryan Gosling
Not arguing against deadlines per se - just suggesting that there be a minimum number of votes needed for a deadline lynching - I suppose that could also fall into the goons' hands as all they'd need to do was sit back until the lower limit was reached and then claim they didn't have time to vote.

Maybe there won't be the non-voting or throwaway voting situation if Willy can keep as hard as Deek was in the last game.

I must admit I thought Deek was pretty firm, but fair with it and for us players there's not really much more irritating than relatively inactive participants.

As always I like to have a reason for my vote (I know that for this game it's a pretty silly reason so far and TF knew it was coming :D) and just wish everyone else would try and do the same.

Maybe I do over-analyse things and often get 2+2 = 17 but at least I try.

It's not my fault if everyone is crap at looking innocent :laugh:

It was just a thought - maybe more in an attempt to see if I could weed out

anyone who was awfy against it (i.e. goons would be against it was my naive thinking).

You realise if you kill me, you'll be dead too?

:D

stella_jambo

some interesting points there boof, i cant help but think summit just aint sitting right tho.

not enough for a vote but ill be watching you

no one else is sticking (it) out just yet so ill hold fire for just now.

Just as the magic number approaches, could we leave post 107 for someone to be really creative - maybe the valley's (yet to be appointed) artistic director?

:D

yvonnejambo

Have no idea who to go for with any valid reason, so as its first day and random I will go Vote Cigaro maybe 3rd time lucky/unlucky for a baddy role?

Vote Stella_Jambo

No particular reason, he's been quiet, but then so have a few.

First day stab in the dark.

I should also say that I don't have a 'big part'.

fnar fnar

Don't we all?!

were you not the fella who was dribbling over the deeksters talented fingers.

i'm sure you tried to have us all swallow your stuff about his abilities.

perhaps you've merely whetted a few appetites in here

Vote toggie 88.

If the narrator isent going to kill non posters off I am prepeared to try.

Well, well, my little fishing expedition only provided a coupla bites - rossi and stella.

Knowing myself to be innocent, all they've managed to do is make themselves suspicious in my eyes (but only my eyes - any of you goons planning to use this as suspicion can bugger off (or each other)) - in the same way as H27 and rossi last game when I was all for the Town Council idea. And all that happened out of that was a lot of finger-pointing and suspicion and the loss of townies.

I know it's a pretty poor reason, but it's better than some that've been given, so since he's made himself look dodgy in my eyes I'm gonna have to Unvote Tobias the funkybuttlover (that's acceptable is it OEW?) and Vote stella_jambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Tobias is taking an early interest in this game - isn't he usually a low poster unless he has a role to keep him interested?

VOTE : Tobias Funke

Archived