Mafia:The goon who groped me.

Maximus

yvonnejambo

Boof, if you have come up guilty on 2 investigations, then you are!. Jenny strange voting and unvoting. If SHP was unsure if his first investigation of Boof was clouded by Acey interfering a second investigation (knowing Acey is no longer around) will confirm either way. Also SHP has said he has not investigated me, but voted me because he thought I said something dodgy. I have explained that a few pages back.

Vote Boof Waiting for a deadline to be set must be the lamest excuse for not putting a vote in ever :mw_rolleyes:

Depending on what role Boof has I reckon Das Root and Jenny or now Bev is the other goon/prof

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on what role Boof has I reckon Das Root and Jenny or now Bev is the other goon/prof

saw that coming :rofl:

i'm 100% absolutely definitely not a badun

yvonnejambo
saw that coming :rofl:

i'm 100% absolutely definitely not a badun

So its ok for you to have digs or suspect me? I have not put you on my radar (well not much this game although your post count is very high for a townie).

Actually from the girlies Jenny is slighty above you on the goon radar yet again as her voting there for Boof and unvoting appears strange. Still I will look bad for ever suspecting a fellow female and get accused of it every game regardless of the times you both vote for me :rolleyes:

Lets see who is prepared to step in for the final vote for Boof

Yes.

You are the mafia. Or at least some sort of nasty b******.

How frikkin' moronic are you? Either that or a goon...which is it?

I'm not mafia.

The professor has used up all the virus that he had and can therefore do no more harm to the town.

What's to be gained from killing me?

Yvonne...d'you really believe Panda investigated me twice? I still see it as him coming up with a face-saving excuse for Acey getting one up on him.

Keep me going till Willy sets a deadline and I'll do what I can to hunt out goons - I'm more use to the town alive now than dead....certainly a lot more use than some of these wasters who post eff all yet still lob in a vote:mad:

Lets see who is prepared to step in for the final vote for Boof

Ah, am I just the one vote away from martyrdom, then?

You are going to feel so effin silly.

The goons must be p-ing themselves.

Tell you what...the townies deserve to lose this game. The mafia have got you again.

yvonnejambo

Yes I believe he may have investigated you and your comments re the prude just about prove that is your role. The prof prude may not be of any threat to rest of us but still needs taken out so you cant go and win the game for yourself.

I cant see any way that you are of vital importance to keep, the only other good role Im bit unsure of is the town bike but as we are all not clear on the infection stuff I cant see how this role is good for the town either :confused:

Why vote for me? i'm just a vanilla townie making his way in the virtual world. Popping in to say hi and vote boof.

And Rossi i voted for Acey, why would i do that if i was dodgy? I'm adding value when i need tis all ;-D

I cant see any way that you are of vital importance to keep,

I've never suggested vital...just someone who seems to be doing something to seek out the real bad eggs - nobody else seems to be trying very hard.

Don't you think it's sensible to keep the day going to give the mafia time to trip up?

Given that Willy doesn't seem to be anywhere about, there won't be a quick turnaround.

Don't you think it would be handy to have a confirmed by the cop bad 'un on the scene as an insurance policy to lynch when things got tight?

Ryan Gosling
Ok I'll follow the crowd and Vote Boof.

One investigation I could have excused but if SHP has looked at him twice then that's a different matter.

Has there been two investigations of Boof though? Have we had enough days/nights for SHP to have looked at Boof twice, Yvonne and Flux? I dunno. I dunno nothing anymore! I'll go with the majority.

For the 8 millionth time, I didn't investigate yvonne.

yvonnejambo

Rossi- Boof then Das Root

Sweeney-Boof

Boof-Yvonne

Beverley- Boof

DDLN-Boof

Sooperstar-Boof

Haggis- Boof

Ar- Boof

Jenny- Boof then unvoted

Yvonne-Boof

Das Root- Boof

Thats a lynch I think?

If Boof is the prude then I guess there will be at least 1 of the goons voting in this list for Boof.

yvonnejambo
I've never suggested vital...just someone who seems to be doing something to seek out the real bad eggs - nobody else seems to be trying very hard.

Don't you think it's sensible to keep the day going to give the mafia time to trip up?

Given that Willy doesn't seem to be anywhere about, there won't be a quick turnaround.

Boof I do agree that at least you post stuff and theories on the thread which can be useful. If you had not been shown guilty by investigation I would not be voting you and getting rid of those who hardly post anything worthwhile. We need people to put there thoughts down for the game to work. I dont agree that others are not trying very hard as I am and Rossi, with a few others adding a bit.

yvonnejambo

Given that I'm receiving no support of any description from anybody, not even Acey - doesn't that suggest I really am working on my own.[/b]

Yip Prof Prude ;):)

I've posted for the 8 millionth time since I supposedly 'died', but hey, no-one's counting

Plum ;)

Post all you want - I'm unofficially dead at the hands of the easily-led and hard-of-thinking, I'll butt out when Willy tells me I'm dead.

I have a sneaky suspicion I will be murdered tonight :sad:

Dave De Le Noir then Das should be the targets though ;)

I have a sneaky suspicion I will be murdered tonight :sad:

Dave De Le Noir then Das should be the targets though ;)

If folk want reasons then I would point them in the direction of posts 218 and 219 :peepwall:

Boaby Ewing
If folk want reasons then I would point them in the direction of posts 218 and 219 :peepwall:

What's suss about them?

What's suss about them?

Pointless voting early on for one of your goon buddies is a classic mafia tactic!

ArmiyaRomanova

On reflection, since I'm now entirely convinced that Boof is not a goon, but IS the Prof, it might have been a better idea to keep him alive for now to help locate the remaining goons.

Still, too late now. And it'd be a bit unkind.

What happens to the remaining virus carriers - there's still three, since the Prof is immune. Does his death prevent its further spread?

Blah blah blah. I'm a townie. If I'm lynched all will find that out. If I had a role I'd spend more time playing that role and if I was mafia I'd have killed you first night Rossi, as revenge for last game :P

Not much more I can say, I voted for Acey as SHP fingered him and I'm voting for Boof as to the same reasoning.

Boof, if you have come up guilty on 2 investigations, then you are!. Jenny strange voting and unvoting. If SHP was unsure if his first investigation of Boof was clouded by Acey interfering a second investigation (knowing Acey is no longer around) will confirm either way. Also SHP has said he has not investigated me, but voted me because he thought I said something dodgy. I have explained that a few pages back.

Vote Boof Waiting for a deadline to be set must be the lamest excuse for not putting a vote in ever :mw_rolleyes:

Depends on your viewpoint Yvonne.

I don't see why we needed to kill Boof now. I'd have been inclined to keep the bad guy alive at this point. We're doing ok. The pressure is on the goons.

If Boof turns out to be the professor then he was doing no harm anyway and all that happened was we killed him and took one more out for the goons. I'd have rather we'd gone for the remaining mafia personally and I'm inclined to think that if Boof is professor that the goons are now happy as pigs in the proverbial. Not only that but if and when it got down to it then Boof was an easy kill for the town.

Oh and as for the girlies thing...I am roleless and as far as I know unaffected by diseases. It'd be unusual for Bev, Myself and You to all be roleless or all be good guy.

It'd also be unusual for anyone who's played as often as you have to think I am goon given my lack of participation this game...I think people know me well enough to know I'd be more involved if I was goon.

Mwahahahahahaha....my wee virus beasties will get you all eventually.

That's if I really am bad, and the Prof...wow...what would the chances of that be...? :rolleyes:

I don't see why we needed to kill Boof now. I'd have been inclined to keep the bad guy alive at this point. We're doing ok. The pressure is on the goons.

If Boof turns out to be the professor then he was doing no harm anyway and all that happened was we killed him and took one more out for the goons. I'd have rather we'd gone for the remaining mafia personally and I'm inclined to think that if Boof is professor that the goons are now happy as pigs in the proverbial. Not only that but if and when it got down to it then Boof was an easy kill for the town.

At last...somebody gets what I was on about earlier...too late though.

Jenny, I hope you win whatever team you're on.

At last...somebody gets what I was on about earlier...too late though.

Jenny, I hope you win whatever team you're on.

That's the reason I unvoted you

As I said, it doesn't matter if the virus carriers are not found, as we will kill the goons long before we are close to being outnumbered

stella_jambo

is that boof dead then? hes pretty much said hes the prof and thats not the best. really need to be hitting goons!

bad panda for still posting....

Och, no, not at all.

It's not as if his posts have made any material difference to the game...like f'rinstance claiming I've been investigated twice...or yvonne's never been investigated...and it's not as if anybody's used this information to firm up any suspicions they may have had.

Surely we can all see that Panda's posts have been, in the spirit of mafia games, light-hearted and have revealed nothing that those still playing in the game could use or have used against them.

Pandas...? I'll feckin' endanger you ye bassa!! ;)

The Mob forced Boof back to his shack, he had been on the naughty list since day 2 and it was about time he was backed into a corner. He scurried inside his house and slipped behind a bookcase, where on earth did he go to? The mob peered behind the book case to find a tiny little 3ft door. "Get back, or I'll get ye with my flame thwowa!" Boof yelled from behind the door. If that was the way he was going to be then they would just have to seal him in. The door to the secret lab was welded shut forever with Boof aka professor prude safely sealed within. He can now sleep peacefully in his secret lab for all eternity without the fear of having to see any dirty shenanigans.

That was good timing as the virus was just about to mutate into it's second phase which would turn the infected players into sexually frustrated zombies at night. If you had not got rid of Boof then he would have been able to use these zombie slaves to grope the residents of Shedonism Valley to death one by one, however without a master Yvonnejambo the bodyguard, Beverley and Das Root (both townies) have simply turned into harmless slavering vegetables, unfortunatley their roles in the fight for freedom have now expired.

so now only 2 goons remain and there are something like 11 of you left.

IT IS NOW NIGHT

yvonnejambo

Oh well suppose we know now what the infected players bit was about :confused: Oh and woooooo

stella_jambo

wow

turns out it was a very smart move to get rid of boof.

few townies down tho which dosent help.

ArmiyaRomanova

Well well well....

Seems like a good move to have gotten rid of Boof after all as it amounts to the destruction of what would have been an entirely new 'goon' group.

However, with Yvonne also being the Bodyguard, us remaining townies have no roled players left - the Doc could only cure people of the now defunct virus, and the Town Bike was only dangerous if infected.

With the two goons also being roleless though, it's a straight 9 against 2 fight.

And of the remaining players, there's four I'm confident are townies (five including myself).

Well well well....

Seems like a good move to have gotten rid of Boof after all as it amounts to the destruction of what would have been an entirely new 'goon' group.

However, with Yvonne also being the Bodyguard, us remaining townies have no roled players left - the Doc could only cure people of the now defunct virus, and the Town Bike was only dangerous if infected.

With the two goons also being roleless though, it's a straight 9 against 2 fight.

And of the remaining players, there's four I'm confident are townies (five including myself).

Never realised that happened with Boof tonight, so good work folks in lynching him!

ArmiyaRomanova
Never realised that happened with Boof tonight, so good work folks in lynching him!

Don't think any of us realised - I'm feeling a lot better about being merciless now.

I wonder if Boof knew?

yvonnejambo

So did any of you work out I was bodyguard? Left couple of clues ;). I have no idea how the infected thing was supposed to work. woooooooooo Im off to the virtual pub in the sky and hopefully my infection will go quickly. :):beer:

Hmmm, yeah, looks like it!!

In my defence I never knew all that was planned - I might've tried harder to appear innocent :mw_rolleyes:

Im off to the virtual pub in the sky

Woooooo....Come on in....(assuming I'm now deided)...free drink for everyone....except those who voted for me.

Nae endangered species allowed ;)

woooooo

Woooooo....Come on in....(assuming I'm now deided)...free drink for everyone....except those who voted for me.

Nae endangered species allowed ;)

woooooo

I'll see you in about an hour!

I expect free drinks since I tried to save you, you sneaky bassa (I don't believe for one second you didn't know that your minions were about to become mobilised!!!!)

How frikkin' moronic are you? Either that or a goon...which is it?

I'm not mafia.

The professor has used up all the virus that he had and can therefore do no more harm to the town.

What's to be gained from killing me?

Yvonne...d'you really believe Panda investigated me twice? I still see it as him coming up with a face-saving excuse for Acey getting one up on him.

Keep me going till Willy sets a deadline and I'll do what I can to hunt out goons - I'm more use to the town alive now than dead....certainly a lot more use than some of these wasters who post eff all yet still lob in a vote:mad:

Hmmm! That quote makes me feel happy!

I'll see you in about an hour!

I expect free drinks since I tried to save you, you sneaky bassa (I don't believe for one second you didn't know that your minions were about to become mobilised!!!!)

Woooo - seriously...I hadn't a clue, the only one out of that lot I virused was Das Root.

Also did Harris on night 2 as I thought my jacket was on a shoogly peg after night 1...remember...the night Acey framed me :laugh: wooo

Archived