MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

Wooooooooo

apologies for my gibbering last night folks! I cannot type on my phone when pissed and I think the auto correcter thing kicks in making it worse. Anyway, don't feel very fresh today but not bad considering I'm dead!!

Woooooooooo

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Right if Malky and ThAITBS are to be believed then its fairly easy for the goon lists.

Im presuming Bev haas been investigated as she aint featuring on anyones lists apart from mine so will take her off mine.

I aint no goon and cant be assed having a spat GK :)

Goon List then

Bigsmak

Stella

Scotland

Portobello Jambo

Im off to do the housework be back later

portobellojambo1

Right if Malky and ThAITBS are to be believed then its fairly easy for the goon lists.

Im presuming Bev haas been investigated as she aint featuring on anyones lists apart from mine so will take her off mine.

I aint no goon and cant be assed having a spat GK :)

Goon List then

Bigsmak

Stella

Scotland

Portobello Jambo

Im off to do the housework be back later

If you are believing the two posters you quote above, you will have to tweak your goon list. I'm in the position of not having to read PM's all night every night as part of this game as I have no role whatsoever, I can sit back in town and watch the day drift by, then cast a vote in the evening, nice and easy. Can think of nothing I've said that anyone could even remotely translate as "that person is roled bad".

yvonnejambo

If you are believing the two posters you quote above, you will have to tweak your goon list. I'm in the position of not having to read PM's all night every night as part of this game as I have no role whatsoever, I can sit back in town and watch the day drift by, then cast a vote in the evening, nice and easy. Can think of nothing I've said that anyone could even remotely translate as "that person is roled bad".

I am the same but seem to appear on a few lists. I cant believe anyone so your staying on mine! :)

portobellojambo1

I am the same but seem to appear on a few lists. I cant believe anyone so your staying on mine! :)

Red haired Highland women, I'll never understand them. :rolleyes:

This game has revealed so little so far, other than bad choices of whom to remove, that I cannot even construct a goon list at this stage, as I still have no idea who should be on it.

I'll come back to the game in a little while, and see if there is anything which might help me make up my mind.

Sheiky Baby

I think Christian Nade would have moer success in finding the goons so far. I'm a bit stumped I tell thee!!

Not made a goon list so far so:

THAITB

Stella

flux

Deek

My safe list

Malky

Geoff

THAITB

Flux

Deek

Goon list

Bev

Yvonne

PJ1

Scotland

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">goodies</span><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Malky<br>Geoff<br>THAITB<br>Flux<br>Deek</span>

</div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">goonies</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">PJ1</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Scotland</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Bigsmak</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Jack Regan</span></div>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">goodies</span><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Malky<br>Geoff<br>THAITB<br>Flux<br>Deek</span>

</div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; "><br></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">goonies</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">PJ1</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Scotland</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Bigsmak</span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 19px; ">Jack Regan</span></div>

the clues are there LOL

Can someone tell me how to play this?

Would love to join one, but no clue as to how it works.

Easiest way is to just join in - it's really straighforward.

There's a group of players - let's say 17, but it could be anything.

About 1/4 of them will be mafia goons who are trying to take over a town.

During each mafia 'day' (which could last anywhere from 10 minutes to 48+ hours) everybody votes for someone they'd like to lynch. If no majority is reached we usually have a deadline and whoever is in the lead at that time gets removed from the game - a lynching.

Then, for those folk with a role, the real fun begins.

We usually have a cop who gets to ask the moderator the status of any player.

The cop isn't allowed to contact anybody off-thread. His investigation result gets passed to him AND, if we have any, the group of masons. These guys are allowed to contact each other by PM and discuss strategies.

We then have a Doctor who can try to save players from a goon-hit at night. This is, as I've discovered, usually one of the hardest tasks in the game so I've given the Doc this time a slightly modified role. Once the game is over I'll check how they felt it went. The first night, the Doc managed to overdose Lasith...a townie.

Finally, we come to the goons. They will be PMing each other to see who they should vote for during the day so as to appear as innocent as possible. Sometimes they'll sacrifice one of their own in order to win as a team. They get to nominate someone to kill at night. This is usually successful unless the Doc hits it lucky. If they're lucky (or good) the goons will have identified roled players during the day and will target them at night in the hope of removing the cop (so they can't find any more goons) or the Doc (so he can't influence night time hits).

Think that's it in a nutshell - anyone will be able to add more. I just thought I'd do it in case anyone still playing got accused of goonly or hidey behaviour by doing so here :laugh:

It's a great game for telling fibs and calling folk all sorts of names...and getting away with it. :D

It's not everybody's cup of tea, but once you've tried one you'll discover.

A word of warning... new players often get picked on :laugh:

yvonnejambo

the clues are there LOL

Can you not just say you think bigsmak, Scotland & Jack regan are goons??? :)

yvonnejambo

Why is not everyone contributing? There are still some on REALLY low post counts :(.. I cant get on tomorrow till Sun PM as on my way down for a jolly wedding do in the big smoke :). I guess I will still be on higher post count than some by then too!

Sheiky Baby

Think I might've forgotten to say...

DEADLINE 9pm TONIGHT

At least there is no confusion in the deadline :lol:

yvonnejambo

MalkyMcFrench 36

Boof 30

stella_jambo 26

yvonnejambo 22

kitster 22

flux 21

thehibsareintheirbeds 19

Jack Regan 18

Deek 17

seats 14

Roscoe1874 13

Beverley 12

Martin 11

Scotland 9

portobellojambo1 8

Geoff Kilpatrick 6

Bigsmak 5

Barney Stinson 3

Post count of 'active' players :(

Vote Barney stinson Not on my goon list but may well be and has slipped right off the radar by not being involved.

Harry Palmer

Morning all. Heading to work in about an hour so will vote for someone before I leave....

Sheiky Baby

MalkyMcFrench 36

Boof 30

stella_jambo 26

yvonnejambo 22

kitster 22

flux 21

thehibsareintheirbeds 19

Jack Regan 18

Deek 17

seats 14

Roscoe1874 13

Beverley 12

Martin 11

Scotland 9

portobellojambo1 8

Geoff Kilpatrick 6

Bigsmak 5

Barney Stinson 3

Post count of 'active' players :(

Vote Barney stinson Not on my goon list but may well be and has slipped right off the radar by not being involved.

I don't see that tbh.

Barney I'm sure is a regular townie but yeah I see where you're coming from in regards to getting involved.

jeeze Didn't realise my post count was so low...

Em...

Yvonne.. You are evil and so is Bev..... em....

In game.. I have no idea who is bad!

tee hee

yvonnejambo

jeeze Didn't realise my post count was so low...

Em...

Yvonne.. You are evil and so is Bev..... em....

In game.. I have no idea who is bad!

tee hee

Is that the best you can offer???

Goon list maybe???

Thoughts on the game in general.... Oh and i aint evil, Bev on the other hand hmmmmmm

Harry Palmer

Time I wasn't here....better put a vote in just in case...

vote Scotland

Geoff Kilpatrick

My low post count is justified but I thought I'd pop in before heading to my pit to try and fix the body clock. Hopefully the goon will have been nailed by the time I wake up, which I hope is after 7am here!!

Am I right in thinking Barney Stimson is Albannach?

If so he has pulled the goonly forgetting to vote surely then I'm not a goon trick before I'm sure

sure as hell I've done it/seen it done

I'd also request people look look at my trust list again before posting their goon lists

Me thumbsup.gif

FLUX

DEEK

?THAITB?

GEOFF

Well, i saw Derren Brown last night and I was considering getting him to look at this thread and tell me who was evil or not.

shame.. as I am still confused!

Right considering the trust lists going about, it gives us a huge advantage. Just going to stick completely with what they said as my guesses so far in this game have been woeful.

Goon list

Scotland

PJ1

Stella

Barney

there are a few people not posting as much as they usually would, and the only one i can se with any excuse for that is geoff, having flown halfway round the world during this game

i'm tempted to vote for him anyways cos he never bloody called to say he was back in town and all i got was a hi and goodbye as he was leaving diggers....

the only reason we came round was to see ya too angry.gif

Member name Posts

MalkyMcFrench 37

stella_jambo 26

yvonnejambo 24

kitster 22

flux 21

Jack Regan 20

thehibsareintheirbeds 19

Deek 17

Roscoe1874 14

Beverley 13

Scotland 12

Martin 12

portobellojambo1 8

Bigsmak 8

Geoff Kilpatrick 7

jambosean75 6

Barney Stinson 3

there are a few people not posting as much as they usually would, and the only one i can se with any excuse for that is geoff, having flown halfway round the world during this game

i'm tempted to vote for him anyways cos he never bloody called to say he was back in town and all i got was a hi and goodbye as he was leaving diggers....

Wooooooooooooooo

You've been quiet

wooooooooo

I know I'm dead but can everyone not pick on GK whilst he's asleep? He knows i'll shoot him myself.

yvonnejambo

yeah i came all the way down from Ullapool just to meet him! :rolleyes: Im now tempted to vote him too :)

Wooooooooooooooo

You've been quiet

wooooooooo

coming up for the end of the tax year, i've been so busy at work, its lucky i've had the time to post at all though lol

oh, and to be honest, looking at my post count, its neither up nor down really on my usual postings.

i'm usually round about the middle of the list unless i've been bored and feckin about on the thread

Sheiky Baby

oh, and to be honest, looking at my post count, its neither up nor down really on my usual postings.

i'm usually round about the middle of the list unless i've been bored and feckin about on the thread

I like how you split your comments between 2 posts to raise yer post count ;) haha

thehibsareintheirbeds

afternoon, been enjoying spending some time with the mrs and the boy seeing as i'm off...fairly nice day B) .....and not back til tuesday too. sheer joy.

anyway will have a quivk catch up and post some thoughts/goon list

yvonnejambo

So who is on your trust or goon list?

thehibsareintheirbeds

0 flux - for the town

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - found to be good i assume

5 Jack Regan - been quiet but picking up a bit, very little spamming though this time. definite suspect.

6 Beverley - usual kind of game from bev, interesting stuff with yvonne earlier- their usual banter or something planned to look that way

7 Barney Stinson - barely posted, has he played the old classic goon missing vote trick or is he just not that fussed anymore?

8 Scotland - doesn't seem to have gotten too involved with the game so far, not sure.

9 Roscoe1874- bit up and down, hard to get a handle on him.

10 yvonneJambo - goon. just a hunch, but they're usually right. will be tough to prove it though as she's a great player.

11 Stella - for the town as far as i'm concerned. see others aren't sure but if stellas not who i think- whoever is needs to let us know.

12 portobellojambo1 - very quiet. possible goon? or other reasons, need to hear more before judging.

13 Deek - for the town.

14 MalkyMcFrench - for the town.

16 Bigsmak - trying to get more into the game, shpuld be a bit easer to tell after a few more posts.

18 Martin - my old sparring partner....totally 50 50. really hope he's on our side.

20 THAITB - for the town.

Trust List

Flux

Geoff

Deek

Malky

Stella

Me

Possible Goons- including cadet and hopefully someone they investigated.

Jack

Bev

Barney

Scotland

Roscoe

Yvonne

PJ1

Bigsmak

Martin

Goon List

Yvonne

Bev

PJ1

Jack Regan

thehibsareintheirbeds

all gone a bit quiet....goons running scared??

anyway, i'm a way to look for more clues :ninja:

vote yvonne

thehibsareintheirbeds

I think Christian Nade would have moer success in finding the goons so far. I'm a bit stumped I tell thee!!

Not made a goon list so far so:

THAITB

Stella

flux

Deek

way too dodgy goon list here. its fairly obvious, most, if not all of these players are without doubt for the town- i know malky's emphasised it since.....but this just reeks of goon. almost intentionally bad as a double bluff?

reminds me of seats a few games ago playing the hapless newbie.

I'll add roscoe to my 5 man goon list

Sheiky Baby

way too dodgy goon list here. its fairly obvious, most, if not all of these players are without doubt for the town- i know malky's emphasised it since.....but this just reeks of goon. almost intentionally bad as a double bluff?

reminds me of seats a few games ago playing the hapless newbie.

I'll add roscoe to my 5 man goon list

Your response means I caught me a marlin!!! Gooooooooooooooooooooon

yvonnejambo

0 flux - for the town

3 Geoff Kilpatrick - found to be good i assume

5 Jack Regan - been quiet but picking up a bit, very little spamming though this time. definite suspect.

6 Beverley - usual kind of game from bev, interesting stuff with yvonne earlier- their usual banter or something planned to look that way

7 Barney Stinson - barely posted, has he played the old classic goon missing vote trick or is he just not that fussed anymore?

8 Scotland - doesn't seem to have gotten too involved with the game so far, not sure.

9 Roscoe1874- bit up and down, hard to get a handle on him.

10 yvonneJambo - goon. just a hunch, but they're usually right. will be tough to prove it though as she's a great player.

11 Stella - for the town as far as i'm concerned. see others aren't sure but if stellas not who i think- whoever is needs to let us know.

12 portobellojambo1 - very quiet. possible goon? or other reasons, need to hear more before judging.

13 Deek - for the town.

14 MalkyMcFrench - for the town.

16 Bigsmak - trying to get more into the game, shpuld be a bit easer to tell after a few more posts.

18 Martin - my old sparring partner....totally 50 50. really hope he's on our side.

20 THAITB - for the town.

Trust List

Flux

Geoff

Deek

Malky

Stella

Me

Possible Goons- including cadet and hopefully someone they investigated.

Jack

Bev

Barney

Scotland

Roscoe

Yvonne

PJ1

Bigsmak

Martin

Goon List

Yvonne

Bev

PJ1

Jack Regan

Good theories and I agree with most from what Malky has said, but you are wrong with me.

Dont think so. :mellow:

thehibsareintheirbeds

:down:

no goon here bud, i'm not some patsy you can just byrne at the steak. now more than happy to go for either your goonly self or yvonne tonight depending how things go

I like how you split your comments between 2 posts to raise yer post count ;) haha

only cos post editing in this game is frowned upon, and people use it to make you look dodgy

So who is on your trust or goon list?

well, not sure to be honest, cos i'm little confused, but i find both you and deek very suspicious, added to possibly PJ1, martin and barney stinson

good guys, i have no idea

as you all know, its harder to figure out who to trust when you are unroled cos you have nothing to go on

Sheiky Baby

OK this is getting cliquey now and I think I know who's in which 'group' but hopefully I haven't got it the wrong way round (mason's/goons)

Sticking to my guns for the minute

thehibsareintheirbeds

Good theories and I agree with most from what Malky has said, but you are wrong with me.

sorry yvonne, would be great for the town if you were with us but really dont think so this time :(

thehibsareintheirbeds

only cos post editing in this game is frowned upon, and people use it to make you look dodgy

well, not sure to be honest, cos i'm little confused, but i find both you and deek very suspicious, added to possibly PJ1, martin and barney stinson

good guys, i have no idea

as you all know, its harder to figure out who to trust when you are unroled cos you have nothing to go on

bev check out mine or malky's posts for more info on who's good. if anybody disagrees with these trust lists they need to speak asap but i see absolutely no reason to distrust malky.

Archived