MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

portobellojambo1

Some could say this is a very patriotic post, truth is it is a typical round 1 vote, i.e. no clue who to choose, so just pick anyone to start with. vote Scotland

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheiky Baby

First game back in a LOOOOONG time. Ello everyone, just got back from Livingston, STILL BLOODY RAINING!

anyways I'd use BS but no the cop so there!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning lovely townsfolk, excellent set up and hopefully enough there to bring us a well overdue townie win. Up for bs, and probably goon lists too. vote martin

- unlikely he'll be a goon again, but well deserved after 2 games ago.

Hmm, I think I need a nemesis to vote for in the early stages of a game dry.gif Everyone seems to have a nemesis except me unsure.gif .

If anyone would like to be my nemesis for this game and future games, please send a SAE to -

I would like to be Seats' nemesis

P.O Box 109

Seatsville

In the meantime, I will hold off voting for the moment.

I'm away to bed, I'll post my list in the mornng after more folk have posted

night peeps

EDIT - can't believe I've wasted my 7000th post on that pile of w@nk angry.gif

7000 posts... For that I am voting for you.

VOTE: MalkyMcfrench

on an unrelated note, why the hell does the weather always go like this when I have a week off... Starting new job on Monday for an Aberdeen based oil company and was looking forward to getting some golf in. Looks like I will be spending most of the week playing on Kickback and other internet related pursuits.

Bigsmak, you can't vote for a fellow oil industry worker, that's not how it works, letting the side down!!!! down.gif

What you going to be doing?

Goon List

Kitster

Bev

Sean

Jack Regan

purely random and I'll vote later

Bigsmak, you can't vote for a fellow oil industry worker, that's not how it works, letting the side down!!!! down.gif

What you going to be doing?

Pipeline connections, valves and gauges... Salesman.. .Will be working the east coast from Grangemouth to Hull, so have Edinburgh, Leeds, Sheffield, Newcastle etc....

What do you do?

I spent about 6 years in the industry working mostly with downhole drilling equipment and 1 year with wellheads.

Project manager, we supply subsea trees, wellheads etc

If I said we were based in Dunfermline you could probably guess where I work

EDIT - 12 years in the industry, 13 in August including my apprenticeship, bugger is to move elsewhere would probably mean going to Aberdeen or further

Hmm, I think I need a nemesis to vote for in the early stages of a game dry.gif Everyone seems to have a nemesis except me unsure.gif .

If anyone would like to be my nemesis for this game and future games, please send a SAE to -

I would like to be Seats' nemesis

P.O Box 109

Seatsville

In the meantime, I will hold off voting for the moment.

I'll keep that in mind when you beat me in the predictor this week.

As for the votes, no surprise that people are going for me after the last few games. All I'll say is that it's an interesting goon tactic to try and blame me early on.

Goon List is as follows.

0 flux

1 Frenchie

2 jambosean75

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 kits

5 Jack Regan

6 Beverley

7 Barney Stinson

8 Scotland

9 Roscoe1874

10 yvonneJambo

11 Stella

12 portobellojambo1

13 Deek

14 MalkyMcFrench

16 Bigsmak

17 Seats

18 Martin

20 THAITB

Vote : Malky

Simply the first name that stood out to me.

stella_jambo

Unvote martin

I wasn't in the last few games so have no idea about his shady past.

vote THAITB

to quiet for my liking :blink:

Harry Palmer

Afternoon, well thanks to the weather I would have had a soggy sandwich for lunch thanks to my non-waterproof bag :( . So it was launched.

Therefore, I am starving and that's no good for thinking....

thehibsareintheirbeds

Afternoon all, nice weather for ducks- perfect mafia weather. Its building up nicely, I can assure those who haven't been playing much that martin has been ridiculously shady recently but nonetheless i'm going to shift my vote as he cant be a goon forever. unvote martin and vote lasith for his continued anti bs stance.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Unvote martin

I wasn't in the last few games so have no idea about his shady past.

vote THAITB

to quiet for my liking :blink:

Always slow to start stella- just getting warmed up now. Goon list- day one. Lasith, deek, scotland, flux.

Chris Benoit

seats i'm offering you the opportunity for 1 game only to be my nemesis seeing as Milky isn't playing :rolleyes:

vote seats

yvonnejambo

Day from hell hopefully over, have we got a deadline or just going with the flow this game?

Im going to vote JamboSean just cos if he had predicted even 1 score correct in the predictor we would have won instead of drawing. Non mafia related but it is day 1!

I'll go for a Wednesday 9pm deadline.

Let's hope for a bit more action tonight (i.e. real tonight) - we're still only on page 2.

Harry Palmer

Now that I'm fed.... :thumbsup: I take it everyone else is stuffing their faces.....

Frenchie looks like Malky which ultimately raises suspicion levels... :ninja:

I also await Geoff to bombard Boof with questions..perhaps we could all think of one each? :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

My goon list for day 1 consists of everyone apart from me, but my hunch goes with

JamboSean

Beverley

Bigsmak

THAITBs

Boof, make it more exciting and make it a deadline tonight. People will switch off if you make it another 24 hours, it aint gonna perk up much.

PS Its your game I know. :)

portobellojambo1

Project manager, we supply subsea trees, wellheads etc

If I said we were based in Dunfermline you could probably guess where I work

EDIT - 12 years in the industry, 13 in August including my apprenticeship, bugger is to move elsewhere would probably mean going to Aberdeen or further

Can I ask a really daft question, off thread topic. What the hell is a sub sea tree, posh name for seaweed ???

Just for having the arrogance to assume that I want him to be my nemesis Vote Frenchie thumbsup.gif

I'll assume Flux is just up to his usual and will change vote umpteen times in the next hour or so. If not, I'll be forced to kick his ass dry.gif

Can I ask a really daft question, off thread topic. What the hell is a sub sea tree, posh name for seaweed ???

A subsea tree is basically like a regular tree but underwater... Jeeze.

CameronDC_tree600h1.jpg

FYI - A tree is a collection of valves that sit above an oil well where you can control the flow of things going in and out the well. Its called a Christmas Tree as it has branches and stuff.

Christmas-Tree-API-6A-.jpg

stella_jambo

Am just heading out for a few refreshments to watch the football ill check in later if I don't get frost bite from the snow.

Voting record up to post#73

flux Frenchie Seats

Frenchie Seats

jambosean75 Martin

Geoff Kilpatrick

kitster

Jack Regan

Beverley kitster

Barney Stinson

Scotland

Roscoe1874

yvonneJambo jambosean75

Stella Martin THAITB

portobellojambo1 Scotland

Deek kitster

MalkyMcFrench

Lasith Malky

Bigsmak Malky

Seats

Martin jambosean75

THAITB Martin Lasith

Which gives us

Malky 2

Seats 2

Jambosean 2

THAITB 1

Lasith 1

Scotland 1

Martin 1

And 10 folk needing an active vote if deadline is reached.

what you up to deek??

goon lists which at this stage are just random nonsense at the moment looks like this

yvonne (theres a shock!)

deek, cos he followed my vote on kitster, then unvoted her after i had

malky

marty... cos one of the twins is usually bad lol

no idea though if i'm honest though. just know that i have no role, so can't trust any of you at the mo

Chris Benoit

what you up to deek??

goon lists which at this stage are just random nonsense at the moment looks like this

yvonne (theres a shock!)

deek, cos he followed my vote on kitster, then unvoted her after i had

malky

marty... cos one of the twins is usually bad lol

no idea though if i'm honest though. just know that i have no role, so can't trust any of you at the mo

Not in the last game, he was cop i was mason, game before that where we both played we were goons and ripped the town a new ******* so goes to show you just never know :P

can't believe ******* is in the swear filter :lol:

Voting record up to post #80

flux Frenchie Seats

Frenchie Seats

jambosean75 Martin

Geoff Kilpatrick

kitster

Jack Regan

Beverley kitster

Barney Stinson

Scotland Martin

Roscoe1874

yvonneJambo jambosean75

Stella Martin THAITB

portobellojambo1 Scotland

Deek kitster

MalkyMcFrench

Lasith Malky

Bigsmak Malky

Seats Frenchie

Martin jambosean75

THAITB Martin Lasith

Which gives us

Malky 2

Seats 2

Jambosean 2

Martin 2

THAITB 1

Lasith 1

Scotland 1

Frenchie 1

And 8 folk needing an active vote if deadline is reached.

If you want excitement...get posting and voting.

Not in the last game, he was cop i was mason, game before that where we both played we were goons and ripped the town a new ******* so goes to show you just never know :P

can't believe ******* is in the swear filter :lol:

i paid no attention in the last game cos i was hung out to dry on day one, despite having no role. think i was out pretty quick the one before that too though. ach well, nobodies perfect lol

edit... do you mean arsehole?

Harry Palmer

Things picking up a bit...

vote flux to see what he does...if he does nothing I'll try elsewhere. :teehee:

Things picking up a bit...

vote flux to see what he does...if he does nothing I'll try elsewhere. :teehee:

what nothing should I do?

Sheiky Baby

vote seats

Was going to go for one of the oiling twins (especially Bigsmak with the pics!!) but to move things along I'll go for seats ;)

That's me just in and about to head back out but seeing as there is no deadline just now I'll hold off voting until later tonight

PS WTF was I doing agreeing to play footy tonight

PPS PJ1 Bigsmak answered that better than I could although trees nowadays are bigger and yellow and probably cost a whole lot more

Anyway toodle pip and I'll be back in an hour

Harry Palmer

Lights flickered here for a moment, hopefully no power cut.....not looking good.... :sweat:

Goon list, selected using a random 'skip one poster' type thing...

Barney

Roscoe1874

Stella

Deek

unvote flux

vote Roscoe1874 As I'm not sure if they've played the game before from yonks ago or are new. So...why no?

(St J horsing Rankers 3-1.... :down: )

jambosean75

i'm absolutely shattered.

nightmare conditions for driving a van to wales and back today.

goon list

martin

frenchie

yvonne

seats

totally random( well not really)

Sheiky Baby

That's me just in and about to head back out but seeing as there is no deadline just now I'll hold off voting until later tonight

PS WTF was I doing agreeing to play footy tonight

PPS PJ1 Bigsmak answered that better than I could although trees nowadays are bigger and yellow and probably cost a whole lot more

Anyway toodle pip and I'll be back in an hour

I was playing from 6-7. NIGHTMARE!! worse weather I've ever played in easily so good luck!!

jambosean75

sorry for the lack of involvement today. i will have more time to get in to it tomorrow.

off to bed for an early night as i'm knackered and my boss has just phoned and asked me to start work early tomorrow. :down:

Harry Palmer

I too am saying farewell to this day, be on in the morning but 'working' to 9pm tomorrow (possibly!) so will either leave my vote or change it in the morning....

St J 4-1 Rankers.... :unsure:

yvonnejambo

I too am saying farewell to this day, be on in the morning but 'working' to 9pm tomorrow (possibly!) so will either leave my vote or change it in the morning....

Thats a poor result as far as we are concerned but on the up side Caley are beating Ross Co and scumdee are getting beat, therefore a good chance Caley get back in the SPL (well its good for me anyway...):)

I already wasn't in the best mood ever tonight, but that scoreline has annoyed me no end :verymad:

Thank feck i've never seen us 'cousins'..utter bile. :yucky:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Some end to the man u game. Rooney injury to boot. Oof. Votes flying about left right and centre here i see but will leave mine for now.

I was playing from 6-7. NIGHTMARE!! worse weather I've ever played in easily so good luck!!

Me on the right wing waiting for a pass

FrozenMan-777978.jpg

I've actually played in worse but I'm getting to that age (already there?) and I didn't get a chance to warm up properly so my hamstrings feel tight and my knees are agony from the cold, god knows what state I'll be in the morning

Anyway, I'm going to vote Geoff completely ignoring my goon list admittedly

I'd like to know what's interesting about voting me then unvoting 30 minutes later when he knows I'm not in and we are nowhere near a deadline

Archived