MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

bev check out mine or malky's posts for more info on who's good. if anybody disagrees with these trust lists they need to speak asap but i see absolutely no reason to distrust malky.

i read your post and thought it a fair analysis to be honest. but as i say, its always harder to know who you can trust when you know there are some VERY clever posters in the game, and you have no role so you can't know anything for certain

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehibsareintheirbeds

OK this is getting cliquey now and I think I know who's in which 'group' but hopefully I haven't got it the wrong way round (mason's/goons)

Sticking to my guns for the minute

care to share?

Good work Thaitb, if I'm your sparring partner, does that mean I have a nemesis now at the start of games? :laugh: This time I'm on your side and it's about time the goons got a doing.

Seeing that he's been on both your goon list and Deek's

Vote PJ1

yvonnejambo

sorry yvonne, would be great for the town if you were with us but really dont think so this time :(

well you are wrong and i guess you aint the role I thought you were. Still trust you because malky does but that is all.

thehibsareintheirbeds

i read your post and thought it a fair analysis to be honest. but as i say, its always harder to know who you can trust when you know there are some VERY clever posters in the game, and you have no role so you can't know anything for certain

see where your coming from- we've all definitely been stung before- but if not me and my limited role within the town, trust malky who definitely does have a good one.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Good work Thaitb, if I'm your sparring partner, does that mean I have a nemesis now at the start of games? :laugh: This time I'm on your side and it's about time the goons got a doing.

Seeing that he's been on both your goon list and Deek's

Vote PJ1

Deal!

logo12.jpg

sorry going a bit post crazy, will leave it for a few hours and see how things develop.

Here's what I make the current voting and who has voted for them

PJ1 2 (Deek, Martin)

Barney 2 (Yvonne, Bigsmak)

Bigsmak 1 (Malky)

Thaitb 1 (Roscoe)

Jack Regan 1 (Geoff)

Scotland 1 (Jack Regan)

Yvonne 1 (Thaitb)

Sheiky Baby

care to share?

Well my goons are

THAITB

Stella

flux

Deek

Trust is

Barney

PJ1

Bigsmak

Bev

Deal!

logo12.jpg

sorry going a bit post crazy, will leave it for a few hours and see how things develop.

Noel accepts the deal as well

Noel_Edmonds_356418a.jpg

portobellojambo1

12 portobellojambo1 - very quiet. possible goon? or other reasons, need to hear more before judging.

Possible Goons- including cadet and hopefully someone they investigated.

Jack

Bev

Barney

Scotland

Roscoe

Yvonne

PJ1

Bigsmak

Martin

Goon List

Yvonne

Bev

PJ1

Jack Regan

If you look at the history of my posting since I started playing the Mafia games THAITB I think you'll find my post count per game has changed very little. I find it very difficult to post just for posting sake, and I also find it very difficult to change my posting style whether roled or not (I think if you check the one game when I was roled as a goon that becomes fairly obvious).

As I said in a previous post I ain't been given a role for this game, I'm just an ordinary town person. I cannot comment on the other persons on your list as I've found it very difficult this game to read into what anyone else has said, and take clues from their comments.

portobellojambo1

Still not sure who to vote for, but will change voting tact for this round, and vote Barney Stinson.

Vote count up to post #363 with 66 minutes to go

portobellojambo 3

Barney Stinson 3

Jack Regan 1

Scotland 1

THAITB 1

Bigsmak 1

Yvonnejambo 1

That's 11 votes so 4 folk still have to get voting.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Slow going. Would much rather we go for yvonne or roscoe but pj1is on my goon list and barney's barely posted so not too bad i guess- unless the cadet has anything to add? I'll leave my vote for now

Still not sure who to vote for, but will change voting tact for this round, and vote Barney Stinson.

Looks like a goon vote. Trying to save himself and deflect attention. :)

getting caught up in my dr who marathon in readiness for the new doctor tomorrow, so firing in my vote just now cos i'll be on the sofa til it finishes at 9.15..

2200 if i watch confidential

not gonna be the one to swing the tie, so i'll vote yvonne just now.

with others still to vote we might end up with a 3 way tie. bound to be a goon in there surely?

yvonnejambo

Slow going. Would much rather we go for yvonne or roscoe but pj1is on my goon list and barney's barely posted so not too bad i guess- unless the cadet has anything to add? I'll leave my vote for now

Why do you want the cadet to out him/herself? You are barking up wrong tree with me but have no idea about you anymore

getting caught up in my dr who marathon in readiness for the new doctor tomorrow, so firing in my vote just now cos i'll be on the sofa til it finishes at 9.15..

with others still to vote we might end up with a 3 way tie. bound to be a goon in there surely?

Very good :rolleyes:

yvonnejambo

Looks like Yvonne and Bev are team mates. :thumbsup:

Looks like you are wrong!

thehibsareintheirbeds

Why do you want the cadet to out him/herself? You are barking up wrong tree with me but have no idea about you anymore

Very good :rolleyes:

Because if pj or barney are the cadet or have been investigated as good it'd be better knowing sooner rather than later

woooooooooooo

He's going to be terrible compared to the last one

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vote Yvonne

Looking a bit Dodgy.

And on a Dr Who, note... :rolleyes:

Think I'll rewatch Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead again tomorrow, as River Song is re-appearing, as we can see from the New series trailer.

yvonnejambo

You are wrong but it dont matter Im not going to be about much over weekend and I have lasted longer than I normally do so fire on :(

yvonnejambo

To make it a tie (I think)

unvote Barney stinson and Vote Scotland

I know im not a goon and that Scotland is on my list so yes half trying to save myself but also trying to help rid the place of goons!

unvote yvonne

vote scotland

looking dodgier than yvonne

.........................."You're Wrong, Doctor"

pertweedelgado.jpg

thehibsareintheirbeds

I can see last minute vote changes ahead. Still convinced of yvonne and roscoe- not sure of other two yet- agree scotlands vote was a bit suss. Hopefully be around for tomorrow.

If I were cadet and Scotland is a townie, I would investigate Yvonne.

If I were Doc I would give me and Malky a tablet. :o

yvonnejambo

I can see last minute vote changes ahead. Still convinced of yvonne and roscoe- not sure of other two yet- agree scotlands vote was a bit suss. Hopefully be around for tomorrow.

Cant see anyone trying to help me can you???

If I were cadet and Scotland is a townie, I would investigate Yvonne.

If I were Doc I would give me and Malky a tablet. :o

Agreed and then if i survive I can go on trust lists!

I make that

Scotland 4

Yvonnejambo 3

portobellojambo 2

Barney Stinson 2

Jack Regan 1

THAITB 1

with 2 people failing to vote.

So Scotland is lynched - story to follow.

stella_jambo

Went to the pub last night and thats me just back in now.

anyway sorry for not voting but i have an idea of one goon i think.

if i make it through the night...

If a townie, why didnt you follow Malky or me?

I felt Yvonne was a Goon. Looked Dodgy in my book.

Well, Scotland had been fairly quiet.

Pretty much minding his own business.

Not causing any great commotion, putting a vote here and there, generally being quite the respectable, down-to-earth, steady guy.

But he had a little secret...

Yes, good (and bad) people of Sheddington...Scotland was a serial sunbed-user.

And a few of the town had discovered his little secret so they reckoned he must have other, darker secrets.

Like being a member of the local mafia, perhaps.

So the lynch mob formed one day as he left his house and followed him on his convoluted route around the town.

As he entered the salon the chattering mob hid behind a wheely bin and waited until they were sure he'd got himself comfortable.

They crept in and, without saying a word, padlocked the lid shut and turned the dial up to 11.

Scotland slowly baked to a crisp.

Had the lynch mob finally bagged a goon?

You'd like to think so...wouldn't you?

Scotland - townie exited the town, courtesy of the lynch-mob.

Not only that, Barney Stinson was having a few difficulties of his own.

Due to a promotion at work he'd recently acquired a new car and couldn't quite master the controls.

As he was driving to his work he lost control of his high-powered vehicle and, sadly, never reached his destination.

Frenchie could've shown him how to do it...yep, Barney Stinson - cadet has also left Sheddington.

ahem, it's night folks

How can the night folk nominate when they dont know who Scotland officially is.

Edit They do now. :thumbsup:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Well, Scotland had been fairly quiet.

Pretty much minding his own business.

Not causing any great commotion, putting a vote here and there, generally being quite the respectable, down-to-earth, steady guy.

But he had a little secret...

Yes, good (and bad) people of Sheddington...Scotland was a serial sunbed-user.

And a few of the town had discovered his little secret so they reckoned he must have other, darker secrets.

Like being a member of the local mafia, perhaps.

So the lynch mob formed one day as he left his house and followed him on his convoluted route around the town.

As he entered the salon the chattering mob hid behind a wheely bin and waited until they were sure he'd got himself comfortable.

They crept in and, without saying a word, padlocked the lid shut and turned the dial up to 11.

Scotland slowly baked to a crisp.

Had the lynch mob finally bagged a goon?

You'd like to think so...wouldn't you?

Scotland - townie exited the town, courtesy of the lynch-mob.

Not only that, Barney Stinson was having a few difficulties of his own.

Due to a promotion at work he'd recently acquired a new car and couldn't quite master the controls.

As he was driving to his work he lost control of his high-powered vehicle and, sadly, never reached his destination.

Frenchie could've shown him how to do it...yep, Barney Stinson - cadet has also left Sheddington.

worst night ever.

worst cadet ever.

some of the worst voting changes ever.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i'm going for a beer.

Sheiky Baby

:unsure:

Right, we are officially ****.

Part of me wants to follow the route of seeing who voted for Barney (Yvonne etc...) but could be a red herring.

Stumped...

thehibsareintheirbeds

I've settled for a baileys instead. Beginning to the think the masons may be secretly on the side of the goons. Hopefully the medical fraternity of sheddington can do the biz. I've a feeling the doc may go for it tonight.

Chris Benoit

wooooooooooo

this is what happens when boys are left to do a mans job

wooooooooo

Archived