MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

stella_jambo

i think the doc might have to. he only gave out one pill and was prob to his self. means he cant get another or cant do anything the next night. I think boof said he went first so i just hope he slips the pills to the right people if he goes that way.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Went for a bath the stress of waiting got to me. Sorry Scotland I did really think you were a goon :(

Another reasonably quiet night in Sheddington.

With the cadet's demise there were no more investigations taking place and the information gleaned went to his grave with him.

The Doctor used 1 more tablet to protect someone leaving the potential for 5 more protections or 2 more protections and an overdose.

The goons, feeling in a celebratory mood, given the date, felt it was necessary to mark the occasion with a song.

'The goons are having a party.

The goons are having a party.

The goons are having a pa-ar-tyyyyyyy.

thehibsareintheirbeds....is deid'

Yes...they'd booby-trapped THAITB's duvet and the poor Nursie smothered in his own bed.

12 folk left alive, 11 able to vote tomorrow (Stella not allowed due to no vote on day 3) means 6 votes will give a majority.

That's 6 votes for a lynch.

Deadline is tricky as I'll be out from 6:30pm tomorrow until latesville...I'll see what the feeling is.

thehibsareintheirbeds

i think the doc might have to. he only gave out one pill and was prob to his self. means he cant get another or cant do anything the next night. I think boof said he went first so i just hope he slips the pills to the right people if he goes that way.

Oh i hope so. This could be messy!

Sheiky Baby

You are joking!!!

I honestly thought I was in for it tonight but apologies THAITB. Bad show on day 1 but still another good'un gone

Don't have the foggiest now :down:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ha ha post was a bit late there. Was probably gonna top myself anyway to be honest. shame the doc didnt go a bit shipman. Good luck town, you'll bloody need it!!

Chris Benoit

Ha ha post was a bit late there. Was probably gonna top myself anyway to be honest. shame the doc didnt go a bit shipman. Good luck town, you'll bloody need it!!

unlucky bud pull up a pew and join me watching this lot making a pigs ear of it

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oh and woooooo, i'll be haunting you all you bunch of dafties

Sheiky Baby

that hurt my feelings :(

stella_jambo

hmm cant vote now but i would vote for roscoe.

also a little bit worries about deek and malky. wonder if were gettin taken for a ride

thehibsareintheirbeds

Cheers frenchie- should be interesting viewing, they cant get any worse, surely?

yvonnejambo

Cheers frenchie- should be interesting viewing, they cant get any worse, surely?

Oi you didnt do much good as your goondar is way off!

flux

Geoff

Jack Regan

Beverley

Roscoe

Yvonne

Stella

portobello

Deek

Malky

Bigsmak

Martin

4 townies

4 goons

3 masons

1 cop

hmm cant vote now but i would vote for roscoe.

also a little bit worries about deek and malky. wonder if were gettin taken for a ride

Nah mate, it's just I'm really sheit at finding goons

Anyway time for an early night to ponder, at this point what would Goon Master McFrench do? Might help me spot something

flux Good

Geoff Good

Jack Regan ?

Beverley ?

Roscoe ?

Yvonne ?

Stella ? THAITB thought so

portobello ?

Deek Good

Malky W@nker but good

Bigsmak ?

Martin ?

4 townies

4 goons

3 masons

1 cop

Night peeps

I'll come back to this in the morning

thehibsareintheirbeds

Oi you didnt do much good as your goondar is way off!

That has yet to be seen! Woooooo

portobellojambo1

Not going to post my vote at this point, I'll do that tomorrow when I arrive back from Paisley and have had some scoff.

However, reading back through the thread, especially more recently, I suspect a few are clubbing together for their own benefit and trying to persuade others to vote off the remaining good players (all part of the game I accept, but it was possibly a little bit obvious, especially in the last round of votes).

Now, back to watching A Touch of Frost (see if I can pick up any investigative tips from DelBoy)

yvonnejambo

Is it not the doc who is alive and not the cop?

Either way my goon list is

Bigsmak

Portobellojambo

Beverley

Roscoe

If not all goons at least some have to be.

Everyone should do a goon list now and see what comes up. We still way out number the goons so hopefully this is the day to get the bad asses :) (I just wont be about to witness it)

CORRECTION

flux

Geoff

Jack Regan

Beverley

Roscoe

Yvonne

Stella

portobello

Deek

Malky

Bigsmak

Martin

4 townies

4 goons

3 masons

1 Doc

Harry Palmer

Evening folks, well that was pish.

I'm absolutely shattered at the moment so I'm going for sleep...see y'all in the morning.

yvonnejambo

vote yvonnejambo

Surely it's time to lynch one.

A townie?

I will vote in the morning. Night all

portobellojambo1

Is it not the doc who is alive and not the cop?

Either way my goon list is

Bigsmak

Portobellojambo

Beverley

Roscoe

If not all goons at least some have to be.

Everyone should do a goon list now and see what comes up. We still way out number the goons so hopefully this is the day to get the bad asses :) (I just wont be about to witness it)

I don't know how many times I have to tell you lass, I ain't no goon. You asked for a goon list, and as you wished here goes:

Flux

Malky McFrench

Deek

Martin

All very influential players, able to stick together and able to influence how others vote, as they have done in this game. Those who have such an ability have access to additional information, as part of the game, so you have to ask if they are goons or masons. Given who we have lost from the game (total goons gone, none) it suggests to me that their motives are bad, not good.

urgh, crap night

as usual yvonne naming me as a goon, which i'm not. makes her look even more goonly to me

i'd probably say my goon list was

yvonne

jack regan

PJ1

Roscoe

maybe flux

i haven't a clue to be honest though

Sheiky Baby

urgh, crap night

as usual yvonne naming me as a goon, which i'm not. makes her look even more goonly to me

i'd probably say my goon list was

yvonne

jack regan

PJ1

Roscoe

maybe flux

i haven't a clue to be honest though

or you and yvonne playing games with us boys!! :D

Not exactly good news to come home to. A couple of really disappointing losses for the town, I suppose the only postive that we can take from Barney going is that at least he wasn't on the trust list so we've still seemingly got four known trusted players.

One or two have suggested that maybe a couple of people on the trust list are bluffing, but surely if they were pretending to be masons, the real ones would have come forward to say otherwise?

Think there's definitely an experienced game player who is helping to direct things on the goon side. So there's got to be at least one from Yvonne/Bev/JR.

I am going to stick with my vote from the last round though. His last logic citing three known good players as goons, as well as me, seems a bit of a move to deflect attention from team mates.

Vote PJ1

or you and yvonne playing games with us boys!! :D

you wish!

unless vonny is a townie, she ain't on my team!

its possible she has a good role, but i think she'd have hinted at something before now if she did.

the fact she is trying to goonitize? me makes me pretty certain she IS a goon.....

she has got previous for this

portobellojambo1

Not exactly good news to come home to. A couple of really disappointing losses for the town, I suppose the only postive that we can take from Barney going is that at least he wasn't on the trust list so we've still seemingly got four known trusted players.

One or two have suggested that maybe a couple of people on the trust list are bluffing, but surely if they were pretending to be masons, the real ones would have come forward to say otherwise?

Think there's definitely an experienced game player who is helping to direct things on the goon side. So there's got to be at least one from Yvonne/Bev/JR.

I am going to stick with my vote from the last round though. His last logic citing three known good players as goons, as well as me, seems a bit of a move to deflect attention from team mates.

Vote PJ1

Well, that is the first of them drawn out. If the remainder follow suit to get me out of the game the truth will quickly become apparent thereafter.

Sheiky Baby

Don't know if I'll be about tomorrow afternoon so I'll vote for someone on my good list just now

vote deek

Well, that is the first of them drawn out. If the remainder follow suit to get me out of the game the truth will quickly become apparent thereafter.

You may well be a townie but it seems strange to list three known good players. If someone was lying about being a mason, then why has no one else come forward to put things right? Particularly when we are in dire need of inspiration. So the silence suggests that they are telling the truth.

It's not a case of drawing me out, I'm just defending players who seem universally known as good. I'm only a townie and if you are too, you might be better focusing your attention on four other players.

Morning, in the cold light of day I have come to realise how pish poor we are

NB for future reference unless someone has investigated him as a goon Marty should NOT be lynched early doors in a game, I hope this pish about me or him being a goon has finally been put to bed

I'm going to read through again before posting my goon list

portobellojambo1

You may well be a townie but it seems strange to list three known good players. If someone was lying about being a mason, then why has no one else come forward to put things right? Particularly when we are in dire need of inspiration. So the silence suggests that they are telling the truth.

It's not a case of drawing me out, I'm just defending players who seem universally known as good. I'm only a townie and if you are too, you might be better focusing your attention on four other players.

If they were indeed masons, and had made in known to everyone, would the "real" goons not have picked them off each night so far. Total goons removed from the game so far is none. Goons have a free choice each night as to who goes out the game, so they would target known masons I would think.

I understand what you are saying, you think you are defending players who you believe are good, but those I've put on my list are influential in this game, influential doesn't equate to good, influence can be used in other ways, to sway people into making incorrect votes.

PJ1, the masons are just glorifed townies now who can communicate off thread, if those claiming to be masons in this game were not, then if the masons did not speak out they are doing a very poor job so it's safe to say they aren't lying

You on the other hand look like you are just trying to deflect and muddy the water

portobellojambo1

PJ1, the masons are just glorifed townies now who can communicate off thread, if those claiming to be masons in this game were not, then if the masons did not speak out they are doing a very poor job so it's safe to say they aren't lying

You on the other hand look like you are just trying to deflect and muddy the water

Time will tell sir, if you believe I am a goon then vote me out the game, as I said if that is done the picture will become much clearer.

(I presume what you are telling me is the persons I believe to be the goons are actually masons. So what we actually then have are 4 other persons roled as goons who have chosen not to remove those who have outed themselves as masons, sorry doesn't really do it for me).

portobellojambo1

I'm telling you they are

And I'm telling you I don't believe you. Please, feel free to vote for me if you believe I'm a goon. I'm telling you I'm not, I know I'm right, and I suspect you know I'm telling the truth.

Now, time I wasn't here, got a bus to catch to get me through to Paisley, I'll come back to this later on this evening, before night time.

yvonnejambo

Ok this is fairly simple. The way I see it is we should be trusting Malky, Deek, Flux and Geoff. I dont quite get why PJ1, Roscoe & Bev are disputing the fact. If they are not mason/investigated townies then the real masons surely would have said somethin by now. If i got this wrong and they are the goons I will be royally fecked off!

So my goon list still stands as

Beverley

Bigsmak

PortobelloJambo1

Roscoe

I wont be on now until tomorrow so vote Beverley -the goon master

And I'm telling you I don't believe you. Please, feel free to vote for me if you believe I'm a goon. I'm telling you I'm not, I know I'm right, and I suspect you know I'm telling the truth.

Now, time I wasn't here, got a bus to catch to get me through to Paisley, I'll come back to this later on this evening, before night time.

in which case I think you are at it

Chris Benoit

Wooooooooo

Thought you'd like to know I had 3 of the goons twigged on day 1

Wooooooo

Sheiky Baby

vote roscoe as he seems to be a bit daft in the thinking department

A bit daft for voting off a goon? Very good...

Wooooooooo

Thought you'd like to know I had 3 of the goons twigged on day 1

Wooooooo

how do you know bawbag

what you up to today?

Don't know if I'll be about tomorrow afternoon so I'll vote for someone on my good list just now

vote deek

Yeah very clever roscoe voting for someone on your GOOD list?

You are meant to find the goons not the good players.

It's not Xfactor!

Sheiky Baby

I think Christian Nade would have moer success in finding the goons so far. I'm a bit stumped I tell thee!!

Not made a goon list so far so:

THAITB

Stella

flux

Deek

Yeah very clever roscoe voting for someone on your GOOD list?

You are meant to find the goons not the good players.

It's not Xfactor!

Change your D to an N and your on a winner Flux. Daftie :thumbsup:

Archived