MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

Me on the right wing waiting for a pass

FrozenMan-777978.jpg

Boooooo lazy wage thief just standing there waiting for it!

As for the game can I vote Rangers for only being bothered to try against us?

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FrozenMan-777978.jpg

I've actually played in worse but I'm getting to that age (already there?) and I didn't get a chance to warm up properly so my hamstrings feel tight and my knees are agony from the cold, god knows what state I'll be in the morning

Anyway, I'm going to vote Geoff completely ignoring my goon list admittedly

I'd like to know what's interesting about voting me then unvoting 30 minutes later when he knows I'm not in and we are nowhere near a deadline

Well considering he's off line until he's back in Melbourne now I don't think he'll be able to share that with you.

vote Malky for a cheap vote on someone that can't be with us until he's back home. I think there is possibly something in that vote you made as well.

First shot at a goon list

GK

Malky

Bigsmak

Yvonne

Well considering he's off line until he's back in Melbourne now I don't think he'll be able to share that with you.

vote Malky for a cheap vote on someone that can't be with us until he's back home. I think there is possibly something in that vote you made as well.

First shot at a goon list

GK

Malky

Bigsmak

Yvonne

quick to defend him aren't you?

how can it be a cheap vote, I've not put him in a tie have I, he's voted me without explanation saying it's interesting then voted me again without explanation while I was occupied esewhere

I'd also like to know how you know he's on his way seeing as nothing has been said on thread?

He's on facebook though so I don't think he's completely offline yet, come to mention it so are you, coincidence

Sheiky Baby

FrozenMan-777978.jpg

I've actually played in worse but I'm getting to that age (already there?) and I didn't get a chance to warm up properly so my hamstrings feel tight and my knees are agony from the cold, god knows what state I'll be in the morning

Anyway, I'm going to vote Geoff completely ignoring my goon list admittedly

I'd like to know what's interesting about voting me then unvoting 30 minutes later when he knows I'm not in and we are nowhere near a deadline

siliguri-drenched.gif

Me motoring up top to get on the end of the long ball

stella_jambo

I love the snow.

especially as it pisses folk off.

if you cant drive in the snow dont go out in it.

anyway, ill stick with my vote for now

Geoff Kilpatrick

Evening Malky, I was seeing the in-laws off since they aren't coming to the airport tomorrow.

So I was still logged in to here as well as Facebook.

Since you want a spat....

unvote Seats

vote MalkyMcFrench

And that is me till Thursday night UK time!! :)

quick to defend him aren't you?

how can it be a cheap vote, I've not put him in a tie have I, he's voted me without explanation saying it's interesting then voted me again without explanation while I was occupied esewhere

I'd also like to know how you know he's on his way seeing as nothing has been said on thread?

He's on facebook though so I don't think he's completely offline yet, come to mention it so are you, coincidence

As he told me he was and then he went off-line. I wasn't to know it was to say goodbye to his in laws at the time as he did say he was leaving on a jet plane in the morning before that. Nice try Malky but if anyone buys that then they don't know goon games don't involve facebook. My vote stays with you.

Post count

kitster13

MalkyMcFrench 12

Deek 8

Beverley 8

stella_jambo 8

Jack Regan 7

yvonnejambo 7

flux 6

seats 4

thehibsareintheirbeds 4

Roscoe1874 4

Bigsmak 4

jambosean75 3

Frenchie 3

Scotland 3

Martin 3

Geoff Kilpatrick 3

portobellojambo1 2

Lasith 1

Barney Stinson 1

Excellent - everyone's posted at least once. More would be welcome but that's not too bad so far.

christ, hadn't realised I'd posted that much huh.gif

that peeps, is how you get to over 7000 posts without actually saying something woot.gif

sometimes I never know if people are really really good or really really bad.

sometimes I never know if people are really really bad or really really good.

EDIT - can't believe I've wasted my 7000th post on that pile of w@nk angry.gif

Be nice Malky It must be tough having Shaun on your predictor team at times but there's no need for that :whistling:

thehibsareintheirbeds

What a morning, i feel like malky on the right wing but without the hat, scarf and coat. Bus is bloody freezing and filled with brats galore. Anyway, its my gran's 90th today so going to have to pop down there for a bit tonight so no idea if i'll be back on before the deadline.

Few starting to make themselves look a bit roled- but good or bad? Like flux, i've no clue.

Nothing to do with the game, but given your obvious weather conditions, thought you might like to know I am thinking about going to the beach this afternoon thumbsup.gif

Feel free to vote me off after that, but if you do, I will haunt you all with regular weather updates shade.gif

yvonnejambo

Im off to work, got nothing else to add to this until we see whats happens near a lynch time.

yvonnejambo

Nothing to do with the game, but given your obvious weather conditions, thought you might like to know I am thinking about going to the beach this afternoon thumbsup.gif

Feel free to vote me off after that, but if you do, I will haunt you all with regular weather updates shade.gif

Its sunny where i live at the mo too :)

stella_jambo

Snows over half a foot deep in 'sunny' penicuik. Trees down everywhere and i cant get out my drive as a massive tree is over the road. No work for me today :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Morning all. Snowing here in Gorgie but at least no 100mph wind.. :thumbsup:

Working until 9pm but may finish early and scramble back in time for deadline.

*** Breaking news ***

The cop was having a late night doughnut before going off duty.

The proprietor of the doughnut shop suggested one from the new range of fortune doughnuts.

Eagerly opening the sugar-coated treat the cop found a small scrap of custard-coated paper.

A scrap of paper with a name on it.

The cop digested the news...and the remainder of the doughnut.

*** Ends ***

Yep - the cop has had a free investigate.

The result has NOT been passed to the cadet or the masons.

Sheiky Baby

*** Breaking news ***

The cop was having a late night doughnut before going off duty.

The proprietor of the doughnut shop suggested one from the new range of fortune doughnuts.

Eagerly opening the sugar-coated treat the cop found a small scrap of custard-coated paper.

A scrap of paper with a name on it.

The cop digested the news...and the remainder of the doughnut.

*** Ends ***

Yep - the cop has had a free investigate.

The result has NOT been passed to the cadet or the masons.

hmmmmm well that should get things going!! (hopefully)

stella_jambo

If the cop investigated a goon then we need them to take a strong stand. The doc should then be able to protect the cop and that gives us a great start. see this game is easy!

over to you copper...

If the cop investigated a goon then we need them to take a strong stand. The doc should then be able to protect the cop and that gives us a great start. see this game is easy!

over to you copper...

at the risk of sounding goonly (although I say this every game) it is better for the cop to keep this one to themselves, then using the goon lists/interactions of said player they may be able to get better hints for future investigations.

If it is a goon and they lead a lynch, at best we will only have two more investigations to go to the masons etc.

stella_jambo

at the risk of sounding goonly (although I say this every game) it is better for the cop to keep this one to themselves, then using the goon lists/interactions of said player they may be able to get better hints for future investigations.

If it is a goon and they lead a lynch, at best we will only have two more investigations to go to the masons etc.

I see what your saying but 3 goons left makes it harder for them to influence people. Also the doc knows who the cop is and can protect them everynight, possibly as well as others.

this only really matters if the cop hit a goon tho i suppose

Boof can confirm but the doc can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row

I've also seen goons lose someone on day 1 then win at a canter so it's by no means a forgone conclusion

Anyway I'm off work this afternoon to go shopping but I should be back before deadline

Sorry folks - knew I'd meant to say this earlier.

The Doctor has 12 pills to use as medication to prevent a goon-whack.

They can use more than one on any night but once they're used...they're used.

If the Doc uses 3 pills on one person on any single night - that's them overdosed and deid.

If the Doc uses 1 pill on the same roled person for 3 consecutive nights - that makes them drugged to the eyeballs and unable to carry out their role on that 3rd night.

If a townie gets protected 3 nights in a row they will continue to be a slavering, slack-jawed idiot. If this happens they will be forced to vote a particular way but may not say why.

With that in mind the order of night-time activities is as follows: Doctor, Cop, Goons.

If the Doc or Cop get goon-whacked in the first two nights they will be replaced by Nursie or Cadet who will have Doc-lite and Cop-lite roles.

Just over 7 hours to showdown...

stella_jambo

So the cop can be protected for at least 2 nights. Just need them to step forward.

should get interesting later

Chris Benoit

personally i think the cop should never reveal him/herself until day 3 at the earliest it's the masons responsibilities to influence votes on thread and take attention away from the cop.

In the last game Malky was cop and was lynched day 1 and despite a sterling effort by myself without the extra investigations it made it easier for martin and Kitster to hide and pick folk off while i took care of their accomplices :whistling:

The cop doesn't need to keep finding goons, 3 townies investigated is usually enough to narrow down the goons and vote them off.

But in saying that if the cops found a goon, kill the fecker :thumbsup:

The cop should stay quiet and let us build up a few investigations before revealing themselves.

If they have found someone dodgy in this round, vote for them in this round and if the worst comes to the worst and the cop ends up getting whacked, at least we've got something to go on.

yvonnejambo

Whats the vote count looking like? Deadline tonight? Sorry for not checking myself but blaming a sh** day and feeling just in the need for chocolate more than anything in the world.

so let me get this right, in theory, the doc can protect someone one night, not the next, the next then not again, and so on and the person protected is not a drugged out slavering arse?

or in the case of a roled player, they'll not be forced to vote a particular way yes??

i have no idea where to place my vote cos i suspect everyone just now, so my random vote will be....

vote stella jambo

i'd agree with keeping the cop hidden for a couple of days though, as we've lost the cop early a few times now. i was whacked the first night when i was cop :(

Yvonne, I'll do the vote count seeing that you've bailed us out that much in the past few weeks!

Here's what I make the votes since Boof's post #83

Malky 4

Jambosean 3

Seats 2

Martin 2

Scotland 2

THAITB 1

Lasith 1

Frenchie 1

Roscoe 1

Geoff 1

Stella 1

(added Stella after Bev's post)

yvonnejambo

Thanks Martin, will try to get more involved in this game from now. not much more to add until we get tonight done and unless anyone else willing to do a goon list? (yes I know can be deemed pointless at this stage).

Chris Benoit

Not too sure about all the votes for Malky, seems to be a cop out vote and remember it cost us the game last time when he ended up being cop.

Admittedly last time I defended him like this he turned out to be a goon.

Although same could be said about Sean who seems to pick up votes without deserving it.

All I'm saying is try and put some thought into your votes instead of just throwing in a nothing vote

Malky 4

Jambosean 3

Seats 2

Martin 2

Scotland 2

THAITB 1

Lasith 1

Frenchie 1

Roscoe 1

Geoff 1

Stella 1

I agree with this - ta Martin.

Barney Stinson still to vote...and, of course, anyone who unvotes will need to revote.

so let me get this right, in theory, the doc can protect someone one night, not the next, the next then not again, and so on and the person protected is not a drugged out slavering arse?

or in the case of a roled player, they'll not be forced to vote a particular way yes??

Doc can protect somebody two nights on the trot - they'll become a slavering erse on the third night.

If a roled person...they'll lose their power on that night. This obviously only affects the Doc (who can protect themself), cop or goons.

If an unroled townie receives protection 3 nights on the trot they'll be forced to vote in a particular way.

And if I'd posted this reminder 3 minutes ago...that would've been 109 minutes until deadline.

Agree with Frenchies comments re his (normally) evil twin - he can't be bad all the time and I would suggestit would be a shame to lose a prominent player like him unnesecarily at this stage.

As for Stella, is he being niaive looking for the cop to reveal himself or is it a cunning double bluff concealed in the innocent "i don't know what I'm doing but this seems a good idea" role (which I have played myself on occassion thumbsup.gif )?

When all is said and done, I'll Unvote Frenchie and go to the bottom of the post list and Vote Barney

(I suspect this will make me look very guilty at some point later in the game and I'll probably regret it, but what the hell rolleyes.gif )

portobellojambo1

i have no idea where to place my vote cos i suspect everyone just now, so my random vote will be....

vote stella jambo

i'd agree with keeping the cop hidden for a couple of days though, as we've lost the cop early a few times now. i was whacked the first night when i was cop :(

I read that and thought, "Oh sh*t, I must have bumped into Beverley again after the Rangers game on Saturday, and said something I shouldn't have". :ermm:

But on re-reading it I believe it was a more general comment.

Harry Palmer

Evening all, well placement let me away at half 4 in order to 'study.' :thumbsup: which means I won't miss deadline after all.

I'll need to have a read at the first page and the rest.

stella_jambo

My plan requires the cop to have hit a goon and the doc to trust the person and look after them. Maybe its not the best idea for the cop to revel themselves but I reckon its a decent plan if all the folk involved were up for it.

Vote count up to post 147

Malky 4

Jambosean 3

Seats 2

Martin 2

Scotland 2

THAITB 1

Lasith 1

Barney Stinson 1

Roscoe 1

Geoff 1

Stella 1

Barney Stinson still to vote...and, of course, anyone who unvotes will need to revote.

And, even though Peanut isn't playing, I'll make this my last vote count post until after deadline.

jambosean75

I'M STILL AT WORK :verymad:

got a couple of minutes because my MD is on the phone.

i'm just a townie.

as much as it's a bummer to be voted off the first night, i won't shift my vote to save my arse if i end up in the lead.

i presume i'll be allowed home at some point and will find out what's happened then.

Right, I'm just back from Livingston and will make an empassioned plea

I am not a goon or roled at all for that matter and I know on the first day lynching a townie is the next best thing to getting a goon but FFS

Pick someone who isn't going to play the game

If I am lynched PLEASE do not forget who put me there as I'm sure you won't go far wrong

McFrench out, I'm away to have a pear based drink

Right, I'm just back from Livingston and will make an empassioned plea

I am not a goon or roled at all for that matter and I know on the first day lynching a townie is the next best thing to getting a goon but FFS

Pick someone who isn't going to play the game

If I am lynched PLEASE do not forget who put me there as I'm sure you won't go far wrong

McFrench out, I'm away to have a pear based drink

Is this the same as your E clue for the cop? from the last game?

cider > budget > cop?

Archived