MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does deek want protection, extra pills or claiming to be the doc?

Or does he just like rabbit?

Roger_and_Jessica_Rabbit_by_zimeta08.jpg

yvonnejambo

I had an inkling about seats too (but again nobody really has given me a massive thing to go on)

Grey skies over the toon if we get this one wrong though....

is it just me or does that sound pretty rude? :huh::lol:

Harry Palmer

Sitting watching the Liverpool game, the refs a dick and a millionnaire.. :blink:

I need to vote and not going to go for seats so

vote flux as nobody else has yet....

i'm a bit wary of the voting patterns to be honest. all i know is i'm a townie so this vote is purely cos i have to make one.

so, retaliatory vote on vonny or joint the pile on??

looks like seats is a goner (or a gooner?) anyways so i may as well

vote seats

Is that a Lynch or do I still need to vote? unsure.gif

Not a lynch yet.

9 votes needed for that.

Well, well, well.

Seats had been shuffling around Sheddington's amusement arcade looking for 50p pieces to feed the Pacman machine.

Unfortunately (for him) he didn't notice the increasingly large group of people following him around.

As he rounded the Tank Battle game he came face to face with the self-appointed leader.

'We've been waiting for you, goon-boy.'

'Can't be me you're talking about', replied Seats.

'No matter - the town have decided. You've looked too dodgy to be left to enjoy life here.'

And with that the group picked him up and launched him head-first through the nearest pinball machine - appropriately titled 'Mobster's Millions'.

Or was that an appropriate machine in which Seats bled to an untimely death?

Nope...

Seats - townie was innocent to the last.

Restarting at 10pm.

Goons - gimme a whack

Doc - gimme your prescription

Cadet - who you lookin' at tonight?

Well, well, well.

Seats had been shuffling around Sheddington's amusement arcade looking for 50p pieces to feed the Pacman machine.

Unfortunately (for him) he didn't notice the increasingly large group of people following him around.

As he rounded the Tank Battle game he came face to face with the self-appointed leader.

'We've been waiting for you, goon-boy.'

'Can't be me you're talking about', replied Seats.

'No matter - the town have decided. You've looked too dodgy to be left to enjoy life here.'

And with that the group picked him up and launched him head-first through the nearest pinball machine - appropriately titled 'Mobster's Millions'.

Or was that an appropriate machine in which Seats bled to an untimely death?

Nope...

Seats - townie was innocent to the last.

Restarting at 10pm.

Goons - gimme a whack

Doc - gimme your prescription

Cadet - who you lookin' at tonight?

Been ages since we had a good narrators death story, nice one Boof. :woot:

Sorry Seats. :unsure:

Rubbish. Sorry Seats :angry: We've been utterly stitched up here. I had a bad feeling about it but I trusted a couple I perhaps shouldn't have.

sorry seats, a couple of things struck me but it turned out 2 + 2 = 43 sad.gif

I think I'm missing the Goon Killer gene that Marty has, I make up for it with charm & wit though whistling.gif

Rubbish. Sorry Seats angry.gif We've been utterly stitched up here. I had a bad feeling about it but I trusted a couple I perhaps shouldn't have.

it's night so I can't properly respond as I guess that's aimed in my direction

we'll see come morning

thehibsareintheirbeds

Innocuous townie + a little suspicion = mass pile on and lynch. Where did that come from! Hopefully we get a bit of luck with the doc tonight.

Morning has broken...

And with it the news that night 2 in Sheddington was slightly less busy for the local undertaker.

The Cadet investigated and received the result.

The doctor reflected upon their previous night's activities and only used 1 pill to protect someone from a goon-whack.

The goons, meanwhile, were enjoying a quiet game of Ludo when, all of a sudden, one of them let out a maniacal yell and rushed out the door.

Straight to the local swimming pool where they spotted their next victim on the high board.

Just as she dived into the welcoming water below the goon released 112 hungry piranhas into the pool.

She never stood a chance...the piranhas devoured her in 3.8 seconds. Not even good enough to get into the Guinness Book of Records.

kitster - townie won't be doing any more swimming.

15 folk still survive so it's 8 for a lynch.

Everybody has their voting rights back for today.

yvonnejambo

Bad but not over bad. Least we still have all the masons, the doc who has chilled out a bit and the cadet. Time for a reread.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Ooh good stuff- well played kits. Thought kitster was claiming to be a mason to be honest with her trust list earlier. Will hopefully hear a bit more from the good roled players before goon list and vote.

Chris Benoit

Woooooo

You guys suck without me, how seats got picked on I'll never know

Woooooo

yvonnejambo

Ooh good stuff- well played kits. Thought kitster was claiming to be a mason to be honest with her trust list earlier. Will hopefully hear a bit more from the good roled players before goon list and vote.

that why you bumped her off?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Dont get all the doom and gloom- all the good roled players are left. Time for the masons to confirm who to trust and the cadet to play it as they see it. I'm not technically vanilla but may as well be now. Should be a bit easier to whittle the goons down now.... Edited to be a bit less obvious

portobellojambo1

Unfortunate to lose another two townsfolk, but it could have been a lot worse.

Off work tomorrow so I'll read through this thread at some point in the morning, before voting.

Think I'll head off. Again, not a great night, but not a disasterous night either. So it's goodnight from me....

Two-Ronnies.jpg

wooooooooooo

I knew they would early on was hoping for another day but hey ho too risky..

I'm more challenging as a townie and they don't like it much. Hope there are a couple of clues in there for ya folks :thumbsup:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sheiky Baby

Baws, apologies seats :(

Well I think that has given me a couple of idea's on who the goonies are. I'll start by...........

vote thehibsareintheirbeds

Harry Palmer

Unfortunately, I do not have tomorrow off, no such thing in my profession.....although my tutor did say to phone and ask for 'study time.' :ninja:

Hopefully, get away early, can't be arsed staying to 9pm on a Friday.....

Anyway, I'm going to bounce around on here for a bit.

i'd add myself to any trust lists as well to be honest, simply cos i'm no goon, no role... plain ole townie

thehibsareintheirbeds

Definitely would keep me on your trust list malky- would maybe add stella to it too. Hopefully the cadet has investigated someone not on the list are the numbers are looking good.

thehibsareintheirbeds

For the avoidance of any doubt- i obviously cant reveal if i have a role, that would be against the rules and naughty- but what i can say is that

my real name is bernard...

Harry Palmer

Trust List

Me thumbsup.gif

Flux

Deek

Geoff

?THAITB? (Nurse?)

I'd go along with most of that but only if you believe him......

Just got back in and dwunk very swum but slsopwoud vey woud tried to sacrifice myself and succef but should have got a badun! Woooooo or somethinbg( ghonk I may revert this ma?Ana ) !!!!

Harry Palmer

Just got back in and dwunk very swum but slsopwoud vey woud tried to sacrifice myself and succef but should have got a badun! Woooooo or somethinbg( ghonk I may revert this ma?Ana ) !!!!

So, you're vewy pwoud that you tried to sacrifice yourself and succeeded..and also steaming.. :thumbsup:

ghonk :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning/afternoon/evening all (feck knows - body clock is somewhere else!). Anyway, it's 1206 AEST (one more day of that left).

I seem to have survived despite only posting 4 times, which is interesting. Anyway, helping the good lady unpack so hopefully I will get a good read through of the thread, identify a goon list and nail one of the feckers! thumbsup.gif

Harry Palmer

It's morning here Geoff, it's 0301hrs.....British Summertime? Hmph, Willie Bauld time more like...it's freezing.....

Unfortuantely, it's time for sleep and I will probably have to get a vote in early in case I don't get back for deadline.

chester copperpot

Can someone tell me how to play this?

Would love to join one, but no clue as to how it works.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right people, I think I'm still half zonked. Mind you, the main battle is being won - the kids are awake and will be in their beds at their normal times. Hopefully that means no 1am random wake-ups!

Identifying a goon list is pretty hard from what I've read so far, so based on hunches (and probably barking up many wrong trees)

Jack Regan

yvonnejambo (because now I'm properly back online she'll want a spat...bring it on!!)

stella_jambo

flux

vote Jack Regan

Archived