MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I will go for it. You had better prove good Malky or I will look stupid.

Unvote Scotland, Vote Jambosean

Chris Benoit

don't worry about it flux he'll no doubt tell us all the meaning behind it to make himself look intelligent i.e.

pear > pair > 2 > 2pence > copper > cop

do i win a prize?

stella_jambo

don't worry about it flux he'll no doubt tell us all the meaning behind it to make himself look intelligent i.e.

pear > pair > 2 > 2pence > copper > cop

do i win a prize?

if he is the cop its a much easier reference that that!

Kopparberg

clever, bit it's not cider and I'm not the cop, and despite the absence of the Boofster it's night thumbsup.gif

Sheiky Baby

clever, bit it's not cider and I'm not the cop, and despite the absence of the Boofster it's night thumbsup.gif

whens mafia morning? does it tie in with our very own real life morning? :whistling:

The penny has dropped in Falkirk.

Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh - malfunction on the laptop front...just when I didn't need one.

Yes...night fell a good 36 minutes or so ago. Thankfully (for me) there were no major happenings on the voting front around that time.

Quick story to let the nighty folk do what they need to do.

Is this agreed with, for starters...

Jambosean 5 votes

Malky 4

Seats 2

Martin 2

Scotland 1

Roscoe 1

Stella 1

Geoff 1

Barney 1

Lasith 1

Barney didn't vote.

care to share?

Not really asides from he's either a bloody good liar or now on my trust list. He could be either... I know for a fact he's a cunning stunt at this game.

christ you lot are thick rolleyes.gif

Sorry mate, I was watching the Barca game. An excellent clue left, but I am discovering that often us toonies actually don't read whats said! mellow.gif

I'm off out on the razz tomorrow night so will wait up tonight ot make sure I get a vote in!

Righty-ho. That seems to be an accurate vote count.

I just didn't want to lynch the wrong guy...whistling.gif

So, despite it not being weather for football, jambosean75 was phoned by the townspeople and asked to report for his usual game of 5s.

As he usually does he faithfully turned up for the game and headed outside but there was nobody else there. Just as he was looking around he heard the changing room door slam shut leaving him shivering outside. As he hammered on the door he heard the hubbub of voices from within...then the ominous rumble from above.

An avalanche of snow cascaded from the roof and covered the luckless jambosean75.

With his dying breath he managed to gasp 'I did it for you, town...now go get those feckers.'

Jambosean75, townie (again) is dead...early...again.

Hope to get started by 11pm if all night action is in.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hee hee, hopefully mr strongbow or whatever his name is is on the level- assume we'll find out soon enough. Good luck to the doc

jambosean75

wooooooooooo

i hate getting lynched when i'm not in, especially on the first night.

wooooooooooo

Hee hee, hopefully mr strongbow or whatever his name is is on the level- assume we'll find out soon enough. Good luck to the doc

Post edited cos it didn't make sense as I didn't read the previous post properly. It is now officially past my bedtime!!

thehibsareintheirbeds

wooooooooooo

i hate getting lynched when i'm not in, especially on the first night.

wooooooooooo

Unlucky sean, just take comfort in the fact that nobody does getting lynched when out better!

Sshhhhh - it's still night.

But it should be morning at about 10:30 - if I've not heard from everybody by then...tough.

Well...that was an interesting night.

First to the Doctor.

They managed to use 5 of their tablets in the first night.

2 to protect 2 separate people.

And 3 to rid the town of someone they'd found to have a chequered past. A potentially shady character.

Was the Doctor playing at detective a help to the town? Or a hindrance?

Lasith - townie was led to the town mortuary having been overdosed. Well...they do say doctors bury their mistakes.

The cop investigated and managed to pass on the result to the masons.

The goons, meanwhile, were busily plotting who should be the unlucky recipient of their attentions. They had more or less a whole town to choose from...hadn't they.

As they scooted around town on their snowmobiles trying to blend in with the townies they chose their victim. With apparent ease they cornered him and took it in turns to run over his twitching body.

No tablet for him...he was off to meet his maker.

Frenchie - Cop would be doing no more investigating.

This now brings the Cadet into the game and they will take over Frenchie's notebook which has the results of the two investigations he managed.

It is now morning.

17 folk now inhabit Sheddington.

If 9 of them can agree on a target...that's a lynch.

If not, deadline is 9pm Thursday.

Bad start folks and the doc seems to be pill happy. He in fairness probably protected himself and another we knew, but had it been me I wouldn't have killed someone today. I would plead with Boof for a a community chest if you last long enough.

portobellojambo1

This might be a daft question Boof, but did Lasith not withdraw from the game before it started (problems with his laptop or something along those lines) ?

Still alive

0 flux

3 Geoff Kilpatrick

4 kitster

5 Jack Regan

6 Beverley

7 Barney Stinson

8 Scotland

9 Roscoe1874

10 yvonneJambo

11 Stella

12 portobellojambo1

13 Deek

14 MalkyMcFrench

16 Bigsmak

17 Seats

18 Martin

20 THAITB

This might be a daft question Boof, but did Lasith not withdraw from the game before it started (problems with his laptop or something along those lines) ?

he did, didn't stop the wee bugger voting for me though angry.gif

Chris Benoit

yeah

Sheiky Baby

aw FFS!!

Bad start guys, I thought the cop was safe tonight at least!! Lets pump (not literaly) some goonies!!

You are correct. He did withdraw.

Then - after a bollocking from, ahem, someonewhistling.gif regarding the treatment of his laptop - he withdrew his withdrawal.

What a horrific start and there's just no words for the Doc :angry:

It's always bad enough when we lose the cop early doors but particularly when we've lost such a good player. Got to turn this round and the Doc better redeem themselves.

Archived