MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see im on a couple of goon lists..im not honest!

you will have to trust me...

No I don't. :whistling: If you want me to you shall need to convince me.

thehibsareintheirbeds

I tried bud :(

I assume this post gave the game away and i'll assume that in using bs sean was found to be a townie with the cop's first secret investigation. What a totally rotten start. There's one, maybe two i'd trust so just got to hope they lead us well- and doctor- cool your boots man!

Just had a look back and saw that Frenchie voted for Seats before his free investigation. Is it likely that he stuck to his instincts and investigated Seats? He kept his vote on him afterwards.

The only thing that makes me unsure if he investigated Seats was that if he used BS, it would have been Sean. Frenchie also mentioned in an earlier post that he tried to save Sean, so if that's who he went for, it's a double blow that Sean has gone because we are no further forward than we were at the start and we've lost a whole bunch of players.

goon list

Malky - bump off his brother?

Seats - was Frenchies nemesis

Martin - many times a goon and slips under the radar

Stella - doth protest too much

unknowledgable but hopefully more knowledgable than that deeply dippy doc.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Some interesting stuff so far. Goon list to follow in the morning.

stella_jambo

Even more goon list votes. O well

I tried to help, if I do survive tonight I cant see myself surviving a third night.

goon list (for what its worth)

Bev

Seats

Yvonne

Jack

Just had a look back and saw that Frenchie voted for Seats before his free investigation. Is it likely that he stuck to his instincts and investigated Seats? He kept his vote on him afterwards.

The only thing that makes me unsure if he investigated Seats was that if he used BS, it would have been Sean. Frenchie also mentioned in an earlier post that he tried to save Sean, so if that's who he went for, it's a double blow that Sean has gone because we are no further forward than we were at the start and we've lost a whole bunch of players.

I'm back, got stuck into some work e-mails so I'm just having a look through before I definately go to bed......

ref bit in bold, no chance, seats was a jokey throwaway to be his nemesis, no instincts involved

Martin you're a better player than that, it's not even hard to spot the flaw in the argument

Aso it is a wel known fact that secret investigations are NEVER shared with the masons so BS would never be used in this instance

Marty's post to sean is a throwaway statement to someone who is in the same boat as me and Marty re easy target day 1

EDIT - I'm not saying seats is innocent, just that the logic is pish thumbsup.gif

I know it started off as a joke reference but other people voted for him, so maybe your bro decided to go for Seats anyway. It could be pish but it's worth trying to come up with a suggestion rather than just randomly naming people because we have literally nothing to go on so far. He could be innocent, I'm just throwing something out there. Remember I suggested earlier that if the cop found a goon, then make sure to have a vote on them in the first round just in case, so I guess I just tried to run with that idea.

While the investigations aren't shared with the masons, they are shared with the cadet so I really don't see why Frenchie wouldn't have used BS on Sean for his free investigation. At the very least it also helps the rest of us so we aren't guessing who Frenchie went for and whether they are innocent or not.

The Cadet only got hold of Frenchie's notebook with the investigation results after Frenchie had popped his clogs.

i.e. the cadet had no information regarding the first secret investigation during day 1.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Not much to go on but my goon list day 2 is yvonne, jack, flux and barney. Yvonne is number one target as far as i'm concerned- just something not quite right on my goondar there. Others not too sure- Jack seems fairly quiet, flux always seems dodgy and barney just in as he's barely posted. vote yvonne

Martin you are flapping there chief, BS doesn't work if the masons don't get the investigation

Saying that I don't think you're a goon as you are normally a lurker when you're a goon

Anyway, off to work

Not much to go on but my goon list day 2 is yvonne, jack, flux and barney. Yvonne is number one target as far as i'm concerned- just something not quite right on my goondar there. Others not too sure- Jack seems fairly quiet, flux always seems dodgy and barney just in as he's barely posted. vote yvonne

I know boof throws in some rules from left field but to have a goon who isn't playing is just cruel rolleyes.gif

When Martin is a goon, he always comments along the lines of "some things to consider, I'll have another read through and vote later". Given that he hasn't done that yet, I don't think he is a goon smile.gif

His crazy logic picking me as a goon I would guess is purely as he knows I am going to beat him on the predictor this week thumbsup.gif and his jealousy is showing through. Take some advice mate, you are barking up the wrong tree picking on me.

I've got a feeling I know who the crazy doc is and as crazy as I may be, he may be worth going for a drink with later.

I'm going to stick with my original instincts on day one - Unvote Scotland Vote Barney

Geoff Kilpatrick

Bonus log on from KLIA - what an airport!

Haven't got time to read the thread but I will vote Jack Regan for making the rest of my team vermin.

thehibsareintheirbeds

When Martin is a goon, he always comments along the lines of "some things to consider, I'll have another read through and vote later". Given that he hasn't done that yet, I don't think he is a goon smile.gif

His crazy logic picking me as a goon I would guess is purely as he knows I am going to beat him on the predictor this week thumbsup.gif and his jealousy is showing through. Take some advice mate, you are barking up the wrong tree picking on me.

I've got a feeling I know who the crazy doc is and as crazy as I may be, he may be worth going for a drink with later.

I'm going to stick with my original instincts on day one - Unvote Scotland Vote Barney

Uh huh, i agree, think the doc would be perfect to have a drink with. Think i could learn alot from him too, despite his errant ways. Awfully quiet, get goon listing folks

stella_jambo

Uh huh, i agree, think the doc would be perfect to have a drink with. Think i could learn alot from him too, despite his errant ways. Awfully quiet, get goon listing folks

who is running the bar anyway? ill be there

thehibsareintheirbeds

Na na na na na, its da mutha fuggin THAITB. Come out to play goons, i'm onto ye

BoJack Horseman

Right, a couple of days of heavy drinking has left me lagging behind. I'll give the thread a read over on my break.

I'm guessing my voting rights are removed today though, so any input won't really have an affect.

The Cadet only got hold of Frenchie's notebook with the investigation results after Frenchie had popped his clogs.

i.e. the cadet had no information regarding the first secret investigation during day 1.

But the cadet was always going to get the info if the cop departed. So if Frenchie had used BS on Sean, it might be wise for the cadet to continue there rather than starting with a BS starting point of their own.

Finally after all these years I have a catchphrase!! Although to be fair I do tend to say that in most games, but you just think it's my goon saying seeing that I've been one in about every game since you've been playing :laugh: But you are right about me not being a goon, obviously that's the only time I get inspired thoughts in these games!

I'd be more than happy for you to beat me in the predictor, our late championship charge starts here :thumbsup: If there's even enough games left for that to be possible!

This might be a daft question Boof, but did Lasith not withdraw from the game before it started (problems with his laptop or something along those lines) ?

wooooooo

Wakey, wakey auld yin.

he did, didn't stop the wee bugger voting for me though angry.gif

Sorry mate

:P

wooooooo

Terrible first night from us, stupid Doctor messed up big time and I am desperate to find out who that was.... Honestly, on the first night to kill someone and probably protected Malky and themselves.

and as everyone is posting their goons list.. I might follow suit.

Bev

Stella

Martin - I'm Tempted to go with Martin as when Malky is good, martin is bad and vice versa.

Safe list

Malky

Deek

Now I might be totally wrong and Malky and Deek are working together as goons.. but lets see what happens

I'm heading out tonight to see the witch Derren Brown perform so I better get a vote down quick ... em...

VOTE: Martin

thehibsareintheirbeds

Shhhh, fairly quiet around here. Interesting to see martin in the frame again- not sure either way, could well be worth the cadets first investigation though. Still fairly happy with where my vote is, she's a wrong un i tells you.

Harry Palmer

Apologies for lack of activity been really busy, the doc should really be aware of the safe administration of medicines, i am and i'm not even a doctor.

I'm going to assume that Frenchie used one of his investigations on Malky, as I think that would be something they'd both do (of course they'd both probably try and kill each other first but too obvious). If it was his free investigation, then with sean being lynched and using BS means Geoff would've been looked at overnight. Therefore at the moment I'm assuming that Geoff is not a goon. Malky appears not to be either.

Will vote later after food and beer! :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

If I have read this right, I also think I know who may be a mason and doc, but Im known to be wrong!

2 people on my goon list from earlier are slipping down but as someone who is keeping a low profile and normally bad I will Vote Beverley. May change later

Vote count up to post #240

seats 2

Scotland 1

Jack Regan 1

Beverley 1

Martin 1

Barney Stinson 1

yvonnejambo 1

which means there's still 8 folk still to vote.

yvonnejambo

off to make dinner and my choc and orange marble cake :) All non goons can come get a piece.

Still dont really have a scooby of who is goonly just the instinct to go on.

Harry Palmer

Suitably fed and getting suitably watered although on a back shift tomorrow so need to go easy. :whistling:

Still I've to vote.....and I'll wait.... Not very long....probably.

portobellojambo1

I'm no further forward as to who is who and why. And on the basis that my day one vote was purely a guess by changing it I'd still be guessing, so I'd be just as well sticking with my original guess. Vote Scotland

Sheiky Baby

Just back in from work but I'm sticking with my vote. Geared up for another evening of goon bashing (well tonight has to go well SURELY!!)

Was thinking about getting well and truly guttered the night but I'm now leaving it till tomorrow :whistling:

In the meantime enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gaixi53gOg

Sorry peeps, just been getting my car checked (Punto dodgy - shock!!!!)

Despite my protestations at Martins logic (Bigsmak Martin ain't my bro frenchie is but I still call him Marty cos I always have)

vote seats

Just have an inkling and if I'm right I may have one of his mates pegged

Sheiky Baby

I had an inkling about seats too (but again nobody really has given me a massive thing to go on)

Grey skies over the toon if we get this one wrong though....

Evening all..Happy Easter! 4 glorious days off work - this is the one weekend of the year I know there is a god! :D

OK Malky I'm gonna trust your hunch here and hope I'm not getting sucked into a devious plot.

vote seats

Malky, if you are right, it'll make me feel better about my argument!

I'm not going to go for Seats just now because it would seem like a witch hunt on my part and I'm not convinced enough to put him ahead by four. So I'm turning my attention to another suspect. He keeps bringing my name up and for suggesting that the cadet should perhaps investigate me tonight which would be a total waste.

Vote Thaitb

Archived