MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks folks so far.

Here's the official vote count to post #502...

Yvonne 3

flux 2

Beverley 1

portobellojambo 1

4 still to vote

Deadline is TONIGHT 9pm

6 for a lynch.

Morning, (ish... tee hee)

I have a bit of reading to do... no idea as usual.. could make it a draw with Flux or could make Yvonne suffer as she is usually either very bad or very good... lol

I usually am a fan of the draws and random outcomes.... Maybe I'll wait to see what everyone else does

at the moment i'm thinking roscoe & vonny are goons, and i trust malky and deek i think.

i can't be sure on anyone else

If Yvonne and Flux are both Masons they would not be at each other.. So this can't be

If one is a Mason and one is a Goon then they might be at each others throats

If they are both Goons, then they might be doing this to get the scent off each other

Only other option is that one (or both) are a townie.. But they have been paying too much interest in the game to be townies, because when I am one, as you know, I tend to switch off from the game completely.

SO I think that either they both are bad, but one at lease has to be bad.

I dont know which one..

I'll throw it out for fate to decide.

VOTE: Flux

and that should be us tied... (if it finishes a tie and they are both goons then that is excellent. )

So if JR is trustworthy, effectively it's 6 v 6 now because I promise you I'm just a regular townie

Yvonne

Bev

Bigsmak

PJ1

Roscoe

Stella

At the moment I think Yvonne is looking slightly dodgier than Bev. There's obviously a chance both are goons but it's got to be unlikely that both are townies.

I've already said I feel both Roscoe and PJ1 seem like goons based on their vote this round but will give them a chance to respond.

I have no clue about Bigsmak or Stella but at the moment we've got to play the odds at who looks most like a goon, rather than taking a chance because we've got to get this one right.

and that should be us tied... (if it finishes a tie and they are both goons then that is excellent. )

Why leave it up to fate when one person has been on the good list for so many people for ages, yet the other is heavily suspected?

Very dodgy looking vote

If Yvonne and Flux are both Masons they would not be at each other.. So this can't be

If one is a Mason and one is a Goon then they might be at each others throats

If they are both Goons, then they might be doing this to get the scent off each other

Only other option is that one (or both) are a townie.. But they have been paying too much interest in the game to be townies, because when I am one, as you know, I tend to switch off from the game completely.

SO I think that either they both are bad, but one at lease has to be bad.

I dont know which one..

dodgy vote

so unvote yvonne

vote bigsmak

I know that puts me in the lead but i am now convinced of bigsmak goonlyness as a vote for me is daft.

Bigsmak how could you think yvonne might be a mason, it has been well documented who they are, YOU have put a mason in a tie

As an aside, how many pills does the doc have left?

think it's 5 Malky

Cheers bud

How about this for a crazy idea?

Doc uses them all tonight to try and deny the goons an obvious kill so even if we miss a goon on the lynch tonight we are in a better position

Which would still leave 5 trustees against 4?

We need that goon kill today, hopefully we will pick right.

portobellojambo1

So if JR is trustworthy, effectively it's 6 v 6 now because I promise you I'm just a regular townie

Yvonne

Bev

Bigsmak

PJ1

Roscoe

Stella

At the moment I think Yvonne is looking slightly dodgier than Bev. There's obviously a chance both are goons but it's got to be unlikely that both are townies.

I've already said I feel both Roscoe and PJ1 seem like goons based on their vote this round but will give them a chance to respond.

I have no clue about Bigsmak or Stella but at the moment we've got to play the odds at who looks most like a goon, rather than taking a chance because we've got to get this one right.

My response is I ain't no goon, but there is only one way to find out.

yvonnejambo

Just home from a fabby wedding and see im still alive, shocked as thought I would be the easy lynch when not around to save myself so thanks for all you people who havent done that!.

Not much more I can add as it looks like some of you think Im a goon and there is nothing I can do to change your view until after Im lynched and then you can then apologise. Problem though is the real goons will just be sitting back and laughing and I can guarantee yet again ther will be nobody jumping in to save me as i have no allies in this game.

So what I am saying is I will try save myself just cos I want the town to win whilst some others obviously dont. Also please if I go in the lynch or overnight just mind and lynch the goon master tomorrow cheers :)

yvonnejambo

Ah, young Beverley, surely that would make her the goon mistress?

Ok yeah that may be the correct term :)

Well the time has come, aims been a bit off but here goes

vote bigsmak

The vote for flux and the reasoning behind it reeked of goonliness

If you trust me, follow me

Harry Palmer

Evening folks, my head is minced and I'll be heading to bed shortly....

Just time to do this....

vote Bigsmak

Up to post #526, the vote count is...

Bigsmak 5

flux 3

Yvonne 2

Beverley 1

All players now have an active vote .

yvonnejambo

And at least one goon has joined the pile on. :rolleyes:

Lets find out if he is a goon first! Then i may agree with you :)

Ah, young Beverley, surely that would make her the goon mistress?

except i'm a townie?

The town had voted.

Bigsmak had to go.

He'd tried to protest his ungoonliness but the town had had enough of his flim-flammery.

He tried to make his escape on his skateboard but there were too many after him.

As he sped along the pavement towards the city limits where he'd surely reach sanctuary he chanced a glance behind him.

Ooooh...fatal mistake, Bigsmak.

Two of his voters had been to the cash and carry and purchased an industrial-sized tin of golden syrup.

With impeccable timing they managed to pour it on the pavement just as Bigsmak approached.

Such was his speed that he couldn't do a thing.

His wheels ran into the sticky substance and almost immediately stopped.

Bigsmak's momentum carried him off the board and flying through the air.

His head smacked of the sign of Sheddington's local pub The Jug-eared Philanderer and his dazed body fell onto the railings below.

It was not a pretty sight, but his voters didn't care - they were sure they'd bagged a goon this time.

Were they correct?

The town had voted.

Bigsmak had to go.

He'd tried to protest his ungoonliness but the town had had enough of his flim-flammery.

He tried to make his escape on his skateboard but there were too many after him.

As he sped along the pavement towards the city limits where he'd surely reach sanctuary he chanced a glance behind him.

Ooooh...fatal mistake, Bigsmak.

Two of his voters had been to the cash and carry and purchased an industrial-sized tin of golden syrup.

With impeccable timing they managed to pour it on the pavement just as Bigsmak approached.

Such was his speed that he couldn't do a thing.

His wheels ran into the sticky substance and almost immediately stopped.

Bigsmak's momentum carried him off the board and flying through the air.

His head smacked of the sign of Sheddington's local pub The Jug-eared Philanderer and his dazed body fell onto the railings below.

It was not a pretty sight, but his voters didn't care - they were sure they'd bagged a goon this time.

Were they correct?

Best story ever. :lol:

The proprietor of The Jug-eared Philanderer, Charlie Windsor, ventured forth to see what the commotion was about.

Bigsmak hauled his dazed and battered, blood-gushing body off the railings and whipped out his trusty blade and swiftly lopped off both Charlie's ears.

"Take that, ye two-timing bassa", he roared, "Di was the peoples' princess."

"Sorry...what was that?", responded the lugless landlord.

"I'll take any of yese", Bigsmak shouted.

He launched himself at the gathered crowd slashing wildly but his injuries had proven to be too much to cope with.

He collapsed onto the still-sticky pavement and with his dying breath the babyfaced Bigsmak muttered..."You'll not...get...away....with thissssss...."

So...was he a goon?

Yet again, you'll have to scroll down a wee bit more....

Bigsmak - Babyfaced goon number 4 has been lynched.

And so to the night time activities...let's have 'em and we'll get started as soon as we can. Since the goon leader wasn't the lynchee, the goons retain their hit for tonight.

wooooooooooooo

It's been a long time comin..finally we've got one!

'mon the toon!

wooooooooooooooooooooo

The Doctor used one of their 5 remaining tablets.

This left them with 4 tablets which could give 4 doses of medication, or 1 dose and 1 overdose.

The goons were reeling from Bigsmak's demise.

They decided to target someone. As the whole town were in The Jug-eared Philanderer celebrating the removal of a goon, one of the goons offered to nip to the chip shop for grub for everyone.

Unbeknownst to the townies, however, this goon had a particular reason for appearing so benevolent...removing a small capsule from underneath their wig, they carefully poured the contents into the intended victim's smoked sausage supper.

Ensuring that their intended target received the appropriate food they sat back to enjoy the result of the poisoning.

And they waited.

And waited some more.

The poison wasn't working.

What was happening?

The Doctor had managed to use the anti-goon-otic on the goons' target. So no innocents died in the night.

It is now morning.

11 players remain - all having voting privileges for day 5

The Doctor has 4 tablets remaining.

6 votes needed for a lynch.

Let the accusations recommence.

yvonnejambo

4 Tablets left, brilliant. :thumbsup:

Vote Yvonne

You just aint got the hang of this!!!

yvonnejambo

Bigsmak vote for me only makes sense if he was sacrificing himself for yvonne.

vote yvonne

:ahhhhhhh: :ahhhhhhh: :ahhhhhhh: :ahhhhhhh: :ahhhhhhh: All this means you lynch another townie

Great stuff by the doc and finally one down, three to go with the goons.

Boof, brilliant story! I now imagine Bigsmak as being Bart Simpson on his skateboard colliding into Moe's Tavern :laugh:

Just now, it seems likely that Yvonne, PJ1 and Roscoe are the remaining goons.

Archived