MAD MARCH MAFIA

Boof

thehibsareintheirbeds

Well played chaps. Nice to have a townie win- 3 out of 4 goons predicted for me from day 2, not too bad. Still cant believe you didnt lynch yvonne straight after the night she saved herself last minute. All good in the end though- great game boof

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moment of truth. Goon 1.01 go on thread after doing your PM asking the mod to hold off announcing night time activities

Even if you didn't JR, that caught my attention

So Boof was Marty 4 from 4?

Naw, Jack had been on at me most of the afternoon. Geoff had been a dead man walking for a while. :D It was just bad luck (for him) that I posted that after one of his posts.

I was aye going to hold off until I heard from Stella or 9pm whichever came first.

Stella's activities were

Night 1 - 1 tablet for Stella, Malky and, errrr, 3 for Lasith

Night 2 - 1 tablet for Malky (though crucially, he pretended on-thread he'd dosed himself)

Night 3 - 1 tablet for Stella

Night 4 - 1 tablet for Stella

Night 5 - otherwise occupiedwhistling.gif

Night 6 - still occupied elsewhere

Night 7 - celebrating with the rest of the town

The moment of truth. Goon 1.01 go on thread after doing your PM asking the mod to hold off announcing night time activities

That's exactly why I didn't post after Boof said that, I thought it might look a bit dodgy. Thought it was best not to take a chance considering the last few games because I wanted to survive this one

Apologies to PJ1 for continually thinking he was a goon and same goes for Seats earlier in the game. In the end it was best just to follow the masons, thankfully had more of a clue than me. Think the only thing I got right is that there was a few experienced players running the goon show

Excellent game Boof and I feel sorry for whoever runs the next game trying to top the stories!

Chris Benoit

Day 1 goon list

Jack Regan

PJ1

Roscoe

Yvonne or maybe Bev

Day 2/3 goon list I swapped JR for Bigsmak

close enough

Harry Palmer

Deek, I was trying to claim a role but using my Real life role as Nursie......I thought you guys knew who the doc was.....

Anyway, glad Boof gave me my Woooooooo! Finale! :thumbsup:

I wish he hadn't set tasks though....distraction....doc with multiple pills/ cop with cadet/ nurse as well..... :unsure:

Chris Benoit

My masterplan in case you were wondering

Mason posts the top 3 dodgy list, lynch number 1 if no goon doc kills number 2 and uses last 2 pills to protect 2 others, if still not goon game won next day whether the doc gets the protection right or not

stella_jambo

Cheers boof.

I was a bit silly the first night. But I think I managed to confuse the goons when they tryed to lynch me. It was pretty obvious i was the doc so im just glad they took the bate.

The role is a good one. It dose require a little restraint but it could be crucial ( as it kinda was here). For the record i thought about quite a few people on the first night and lasith was the unlucky one.

At the very worst, I'd say Marty got 4 from 6. Pretty good going and, as Malky said, someone worthwhile keeping. Unless you're a goon. Or he is. :D

Harry Palmer

Boof was very helpful to town people...FACT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

stella_jambo

I had no clue who Doc was. I thought it might have been you. :mellow:

Really? i though i had made it quite clear? ment to anyway.

I thought long and hard about slipping you a safe pill :o but just wasent 100% convinced. All's well that ends well tho

Naw, Jack had been on at me most of the afternoon. Geoff had been a dead man walking for a while. :D It was just bad luck (for him) that I posted that after one of his posts.

I was aye going to hold off until I heard from Stella or 9pm whichever came first.

Stella's activities were

Night 1 - 1 tablet for Stella, Malky and, errrr, 3 for Lasith

Night 2 - 1 tablet for Malky (though crucially, he pretended on-thread he'd dosed himself)

Night 3 - 1 tablet for Stella

Night 4 - 1 tablet for Stella

Night 5 - otherwise occupiedwhistling.gif

Night 6 - still occupied elsewhere

Night 7 - celebrating with the rest of the town

Typical doc looking after themselves, no care for their patients :whistling:

Bad day for Lasith, his laptop goes on the blink and then he gets a doing from the doc. At this rate we'll all have found a nemesis for day one in the next game :D

Boof was very helpful to town people...FACT.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think I'd re-think the Doc role in the future...if I do another game. They don't half take up your time, though!!

Don't think anybody spotted the goon-tasks...

By the way...anybody seen Beverley in the last wee while...Martin???

Harry Palmer

Doc was too roled, also cop and cadet...

WTF?

I might have an idea but give me a few days..... :thumbsup: It'll be stuck up shortly!!!

you told us to repopulate the town....

can i get back to it now please?

he's rather good i have to say whistling.gif

Harry Palmer

To be fair JR, Bigsmak making the votes even with Yvonne and Flux was a fatal error. You should have let her die.

We knew if yvonne was lynched we would not have had a kill.....

I've never won as a Goon....FACT!

i knew vonny was at it, but if i kicked up too big a stink she'd have gotten off and i'd have had my head in the noose

Harry Palmer

Still say the game is a bogey.....

jack regan instead of Jack Regan......Goons win! :thumbsup:

Woooooooooo! GIRUY Townies...

yvonnejambo

Enjoyed the game but yeah if we had got Stella the night we tried we would have had a decent chance of winning, but a doc with the power to protect himself and all the masons does make if slightly unfair town advantage! Anyway the goon tasks... Oh and I cant remember if I have ever been on a goon side thats won either :( Im rubbish at being a goon fact!

Anyway well done town and Boof and I enjoyed chatting with my goonies

Jealous post alert :whistling:

Anyone spot the goon tasks? :thumbsup:

That might be tougher than spotting the goons! Was one of them that you had to post a video from Youtube?

you told us to repopulate the town....

can i get back to it now please?

he's rather good i have to say whistling.gif

:thumbsup:

I don't know whether it's a good thing or not that your post was number 666 :lol:

Still say the game is a bogey.....

jack regan instead of Jack Regan......Goons win! :thumbsup:

Woooooooooo! GIRUY Townies...

In the small print of Boof's rules, I'm sure there's a rule that the last goon gets his capital letter privilages taken away from him, so you still lose

yvonnejambo

Goon tasks included putting a colour in our posts and then a Hearts players surname current or ex player and we all did them :)

Goon tasks were

Day 1 - include the name of a British town or city in a post

Day 2 - put a colour into a post

Day 3 - put the name of any Hearts player into a post

I was going to give the masons tasks, but then thought that would alert them to the goons having tasks.

I didn't think they were too onerous...they didn't seem to affect the outcome of the game.

Harry Palmer

Cheers Boof.

followed by staying alive which I did... :)

Brothers in Arms...is playing :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, unable to sleep, due to the shock at survivng a Mafia game as a townie, Beverley was intent on getting Sheddington repopulated.

Fast.

Martin had seemed up to the task...and had satisfied Beverley, up to a point, then had to nip home to feed his goldfish.

Unfortunately, there were few people around Sheddington so Beverley swiftly reached for her laptop.

And started typing in the contact details...

...of her new job as the local estate agent, you filthy-minded crowd. After all...there were a lot of properties up for grabs.

Harry Palmer

Geoff will be on greetin..... :thumbsup::ninja:

I'll be starting a game......From next Sunday at some point.....

Harry Palmer

In which case you're really unlucky as before that you were hardly on the radar except for visiting fluxs home page with roscoe

A crucial point...there is no way to make yourself invisible on this board. Something Bigsmak picked up on.....Roscoe wanted us to go for flux last kill....but I went for Geoff as he was the 'known' townie....and there were doubts about others...We'd figured you knew about the doc being stella....

Matter of time though.....I even gave the Wooooooooo! Ric Flair style....to Boof.

Sheiky Baby

Thats what happens when I go away for 2 mins. We lose the game!! :P

I think we had a chance if we all voted for flux (just before Bigsmak got punted) and then killed stella but it never happened.

Tasks weren't too hard but could be included in future games I think

Well done town! Missed the last few pages as I was too busy decomposing, but it looked a convincing victory at the end. I clocked Stella as the Doc pretty much straight away but was completely clueless other than that.

Well done Boof for an interesting game!! thumbsup.gif

Archived