please join in the protest

sneakypete

What a load of crap. It's called 'sport' for a reason and we're still spending more than most in the league. Direct your fury at the people on the field who continue to take 5k home with them each week without performing adequately.

mod delete

and p.s. Romanov has almost always spend his nights in the Carlton as he has an agreement with them. "I have friends"...yeah, good one.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The current direction of this thread is exactly why I say (ad nauseam) all talk should be forward-looking and about the future, not raking over the past.

Interesting points

You'll recall that the price agreed for Tynecastle would likely have left us with a debt of less than ?5m.

The relative lower fee we would likely have got for Gordon has therefore to be considered in that context. That said, Hibs did pretty well from the position of relative weakness that we would have been in to get ?4m for Brown. And I'd imagine we'd have seen the full extent of the transfer fee for Gordon flowed through the accounts... We had Driver and Berra and Wallace for example, without Vlad, so we would still have had the opportunity to benefit from those sales

You cant say we would not have won a Scottish Cup. We have won without Vlad before and will do again without him in the future

We would have had an uncertain future, and it is complete conjecture as to what our crowds would have been at Murrayfield

However, I am not sure our future would have been any more uncertain than it currently is

Spot on with the scottish cup and the 3rd and 2nd place finishes. None of these where Vlads doing it was the players at the time and the managers.

I seem to remember vlad soaking up the adjulation even though he had tried his best to muck it up.

Plus we are now in more debt and to a person who has no real interest in the fans or Heart of Midlothian football club.

We just have to pray there is somebody out there. That can save us from this clown.

HEARTS FOREVER
Can you tell us what you are protesting about and what your aims are then?

I will be protesting about the way the football team is being run.

These are some of the reasons why.

The team

The owner has employed far too many inept managers or managers he was unwilling to give a proper chance, this has cost the club financially and increased the ever growing debt.

The owner has purchased players without the managers consent who have also not been good enough for the team, these players should be bought with the advice at the very least someone who knows about football. Mistake after mistake has cost the club millions.

The owner to my knowledge has no scouting system in place at the club.

The team has nothing, no style and particularly no goals and imo Hearts fans in general would agree that the team is very poor.

Romonov is racking up the clubs debt owed to his bank, he is making bad decisions on football matters ie managers and players. this has went on for too long and the debt is at an all time high. it has been heading out of control for some time.

We don't know what his plans are for the club, he no longer attends games and imo has lost interest in the club and while his bad decisions keep stacking up so does the debt and the football has declined to embarrassing levels imo. It seems to me that sometime soon (maybe when the ?17m or so payment is to be made to Ubig) he might just put an end to his mess that he has created at our club and pull the plug?

Wonder if you will be at Peters side at the back of the stand THEN Gambo.

Hearts IMO are in a bad way with this man at the helm and its time we bit the bullet and did WHATEVER it takes to remove him.

Im off to work so will not be replying today mate. It will give you plenty time to pick bones and make fun out of what ive said.:2thumbsup:

Guest JamboRobbo
I re-read my original post JR, and accept I said beginning of season, which would suggest around May/June time of this year. In terms of signing players Hearts set their budgets for a year, like many, many companies, as at the close of business 31 December each year (some companies budget April to April, to fit in with the tax year), so any signings made in the Summer would have to take account of anything spent from 1 January 2009 to May/June. Slip of the tongue (or fingers in this case) and I apologise for that.

When I said splash out (brought in might have been a less press style statement) the parameters he was given was in relation to transfer fees and wages (the figure I heard was that the existing budget couldn't increase by more than ?20,000 per week, how that was calculated I don't know, i.e. would a transfer fee of say ?300,000 be classed immediately as an increase each week of ?6K, seems feasible). Assuming transfer fees were converted to weekly wages that would effectively have meant Laszlo had to find a striker in the Summer who was available either for a relatively low fee or an a free, with the option of offering him, if arriving on a free, a potential top line salary of ?14K per week, but with no additional signings if the top figure was used. As I've said I believe players already existed at Tynecastle, negating the need for other signings, which meant that if a striker was desperately needed he could have been purchased as a top priority in the Summer. I've no idea what the players brought in since January 2009 are earning combined/cost in fees, but would imagine a combined figure of ?20,000 p/w above wage bill at close of business 31 December 2008 isn't a million miles away.

Cheers for the response PJ1. I've read similar on here, but for me the figures just don't add up.

Do you honestly think we increased our wage bill by more than 20k a week on wages for Bouzid, Suso, Witteveen, Balogh and Kucharski? Even taking into account that Bruno and Karapidis were removed from the wage bill since then?

I don't think it's all that unreasonable to think that Bruno and Karapidis on their own probably earned not far off as much as those 5?

I think, or hope, you realise (if even from historical posts on here) I ain't no supporter of Vladimir Romanov, and if I genuinely believed he was to blame for the non arrival of a striker I'd say so. However, as it has been relayed to me (the course of events) by people I trust I do genuinely believe that on this occasion Laszlo had a chance to bring in a striker and failed to do so, until it was too late and we ended up with Witteveen.

I realise that PJ1. I just don't think the figures add up, and I don't think the statements from Vlad and the manager back up the story.

As for talks with various strikers, I don't think there is any evidence to back these paper stories up, is there ?

I think it was more a case of small bits of non stories being combined to create a bigger non story.

There were definatly quotes from the Charlton maager re Izmale McLoed.

Interesting points

You'll recall that the price agreed for Tynecastle would likely have left us with a debt of less than ?5m.

The relative lower fee we would likely have got for Gordon has therefore to be considered in that context. That said, Hibs did pretty well from the position of relative weakness that we would have been in to get ?4m for Brown. And I'd imagine we'd have seen the full extent of the transfer fee for Gordon flowed through the accounts... We had Driver and Berra and Wallace for example, without Vlad, so we would still have had the opportunity to benefit from those sales

You cant say we would not have won a Scottish Cup. We have won without Vlad before and will do again without him in the future

We would have had an uncertain future, and it is complete conjecture as to what our crowds would have been at Murrayfield

However, I am not sure our future would have been any more uncertain than it currently is

Also Hartley and Webster

Murrayfield was a bad idea but its seem we have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.

We is being held accountable for all of the current debt ?

Do people think that Romanov has some sort of ties to Tynie. he would sell tynie and wind hearts up when he wants.

There were definatly quotes from the Charlton maager re Izmale McLoed.

We were told, were we not, that a deal was agreed with Charlton then Hearts went back with different terms which scuppered the deal.

Pretty sure Namouski talks were more than just paper gossip

Given that Csaba has no role in this side of things I am not sure he can be blamed for us dicking around with Charlton....

I presume you consider those that protested against Robinson without any clear resolution to the problem at that time were also "thick as pig****"

??

The OP has no end-game plan unlike SOH, so I don't consider them to be the same.

Shouting Vlad GTF without a thought of the consequences shows complete and utter delusion. You expect him to walk away, write off ?40m losses, and hand the club over to the fans, stadium intact, with no debt left?

Robinson is the root cause of the problem as he racked up the initial ?20m which we haven't recovered from.

portobellojambo1
Hearts IMO are in a bad way with this man at the helm and its time we bit the bullet and did WHATEVER it takes to remove him.

Apologies for removing most of your post HEARTS FOREVER, but it is this part that interests me. Assuming Vladimir Romanov is removed where do we go from there. One has to assume that if his removal is by force then UBIG would look for immediate clearance of the outstanding debt. Do you, or Pete, know of anyone with around ?30 million + to bring us back to ground zero.

And are either of you aware of whether or not there is someone else out there who wishes to invest in the football club at the moment, because I presume you both wish to see the club operate going forward. This will involve payments being made to staff, overheads being met etc., general running costs involved with a football club. The club will not suddenly start operating as if by magic should he be removed. And if you are aware that there is someone who wants to buy the remnants of a football club (given that for UBIG to recoup said ?30 million + will mean selling off everything that could be recognised as being associated with HMFC at the moment) isn't this something you should be sharing, as it may increase the numbers of persons who would support such a protest.

The OP has no end-game plan unlike SOH, so I don't consider them to be the same.

Shouting Vlad GTF without a thought of the consequences shows complete and utter delusion. You expect him to walk away, write off ?40m losses, and hand the club over to the fans, stadium intact, with no debt left?

Robinson is the root cause of the problem as he racked up the initial ?20m which we haven't recovered from.

But what was the SOH end-game plan? It certainly wasnt to sell to Vlad - not at the start of the protests / actions.

As a result of Robinson we ended up with Vlad - thats just rubbing salt into the wounds.

That said, when he left our assets just about balanced our liabilities. We are in a much worse position now because of Vlad.

Guest JamboRobbo
We were told, were we not, that a deal was agreed with Charlton then Hearts went back with different terms which scuppered the deal.

Yes but that was just "in the know" posters on here. I believe it was agreed a small fee plus sell on clause, then Hearts went back wanting them to accept either the fee OR the sell on clause, but not both.

Either way, there were definately quotes from the manager which at least confirmed we were in discussions, which is why I settled just for that, as that is the only confirmed quote I think.

Pretty sure Namouski talks were more than just paper gossip

Given that Csaba has no role in this side of things I am not sure he can be blamed for us dicking around with Charlton....

I agree, but again not sure we have any confirmed quotes.

Guest JamboRobbo

Neither did SOH. They just wanted pieman out and someone to come in to replace him who would keep us at Tynie.

Same as the OP wants Romanov out now.

Do you actually blame VR?

Obau, Balough, Bouzid. Very very average at best and if I am being honest a complete waste of money in terms of wages etc.... I would rather watch some Hearts youngsters oput in a shift.

He also did not say he did not trust the manager's judgement - he said the players were not suitable, which is not the same thing.

Where Vlad went wrong was he did not define what he meant by unsuitable, and what he regards as suitable.

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

Do you think all the profanity will help?

portobellojambo1
Neither did SOH. They just wanted pieman out and someone to come in to replace him who would keep us at Tynie.

Same as the OP wants Romanov out now.

But given the present state of the World, and the fact businessmen are unwilling to even invest in sectors which will undoubtedly recover, do you, personally, think anyone would invest in the football club at this time, an investment, which based on history, would probably be a guaranteed loss maker.

It is all fine and well to say we want Romanov out, in fact I honestly don't think many fans would object to his removal.

However, anyone proposing such a scenario would gain much more widespread support if they put something on the table which included plans for the future, not just the here and now intention. I'm not convinced there is anyone out there, just sitting watching developments, anyone with big cash and a real caring for HMFC would have got on board before now (no ?).

has anybody contacted china to head the protest.

I don't think that many people will fit behind the stand:10900::stuart:

Guest JamboRobbo
But given the present state of the World, and the fact businessmen are unwilling to even invest in sectors which will undoubtedly recover, do you, personally, think anyone would invest in the football club at this time, an investment, which based on history, would probably be a guaranteed loss maker.

No more or less so than last time. If anything, there seems to be more big money investors taking over football clubs these days than in the past.

It is all fine and well to say we want Romanov out, in fact I honestly don't think many fans would object to his removal.

However, anyone proposing such a scenario would gain much more widespread support if they put something on the table which included plans for the future, not just the here and now intention. I'm not convinced there is anyone out there, just sitting watching developments, anyone with big cash and a real caring for HMFC would have got on board before now (no ?).

I agree PJ1. Just pointing out that IMO, it's no different to when SOH had their protest.

I P Knightley

taxitvposter007.jpg

i am behind you 100%, me and a couple of others were thinking after united game but if its celtic your going for then thats not a problem,

why do so many on hear be criticle of spelling etc am sorry but when the **** did this site become and english grammer test, posh ignoarnt ****s man, he making his point he allowed to rant and rave as he wishes, you knobheads who think that its great to point out certain mistakes well then go becoming a english teacher or somthing of sort

and to people who say why protest

why because this club is in ruins in the tatters there no backbone there no scouting system, there no funds, he doesnt come out with his vision, he more intrested in other things, so if he is happy enough then fine and am sorry but there are plenty of people out there with wealth that would put money into this club, its like rangers for example they will get a new investor because there can be profit made and there could be profit made here if run correctly and in right manner

Was I the only one thinking it?

How much are they earning?

JR

Without saying too much someone I know gets the financial dealings of certain players (that's his business and I appreciate he shouldn't tell me :smiley2:) but Obau for one is on more than generally reported.

I just don't feel they and others are worth the money when we are in such debt.

JR

Without saying too much someone I know gets the financial dealings of certain players (that's his business and I appreciate he shouldn't tell me :smiley2:) but Obau for one is on more than generally reported.

Apart from the first wave of signings under Burley none of the players signed under Romanov have been worth what they got as wages. This is not a new thing....this is a Romanov thing :smiley2:

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

Best of luck,but count me out:2thumbsup:

I will be protesting about the way the football team is being run.

These are some of the reasons why.

The team

The owner has employed far too many inept managers or managers he was unwilling to give a proper chance, how many fans were willing to give any of these 'other' managers a chance? this has cost the club financially and increased the ever growing debt.

The owner has purchased players without the managers consent who have also not been good enough for the team, these players should be bought with the advice at the very least someone who knows about football. Mistake after mistake has cost the club millions. Shouting about it won't change the past.

The owner to my knowledge has no scouting system in place at the club. Do players just turn up at Tynecastle/Riccarton? :10900:

The team has nothing, no style and particularly no goals and imo Hearts fans in general would agree that the team is very poor. ALL down to Csaba imo

Romonov is racking up the clubs debt owed to his bank, he is making bad decisions on football matters ie managers and players. this has went on for too long and the debt is at an all time high. it has been heading out of control for some time. Shouting behind the stand will rectify this? Imo we are trying to do something about the debts.

We don't know what his plans are for the club it has been said many times that we will be focusing on youth and eventually trying to live within our means., he no longer attends games and imo has lost interest in the club what makes you think he has 'lost interest', do you know the amount of unseen work he puts in through the week? and while his bad decisions keep stacking up so does the debt and the football has declined to embarrassing levels imo. It seems to me that sometime soon (maybe when the ?17m or so payment is to be made to Ubig) he might just put an end to his mess that he has created at our club and pull the plug i think he would have pulled the plug long before now if that was his intentions?

Wonder if you will be at Peters side at the back of the stand THEN Gambo. No.

Hearts IMO are in a bad way with this man at the helm and its time we bit the bullet and did WHATEVER it takes to remove him. And then what......................someone please answer this question

Im off to work so will not be replying today mate. It will give you plenty time to pick bones and make fun out of what ive said.:2thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply, i have not made fun out of what you have said, i have though given a differing opinion on some of your points.

Can you tell me though, how are you going to convey these thoughts over whilst standing behind the main stand?

Hope you didn't work too hard.:2thumbsup:

Apart from the first wave of signings under Burley none of the players signed under Romanov have been worth what they got as wages. This is not a new thing....this is a footballing thing :smiley2:

There, changed it for you.

Guest JamboRobbo

Gambo, do you not see there is a difference between looking at DVD's provided by agents or giving all the players on championship manager a rating between 1 and 3, and actually sending scouts out to watch football matches?

Charlie-Brown
Apart from the first wave of signings under Burley none of the players signed under Romanov have been worth what they got as wages. This is not a new thing....this is a Romanov thing :smiley2:

It must also have been a Robinson thing as well then as Adam, Stamp, Petric, Tomascek, Simpson, McSwegan & Mahe etc were all on big money at Hearts and didn't provide good value over their time here except one or two brief moments.

Guest JamboRobbo
JR

Cheers for the info.

I think that applies to most players signed since Burley left, as proven by our failure to finish above teams in the league who have wage bills less than a quarter of ours.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not Vlads people who do all the negotiating of contracts?

Cheers for the info.

I think that applies to most players signed since Burley left, as proven by our failure to finish above teams in the league who have wage bills less than a quarter of ours.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not Vlads people who do all the negotiating of contracts?

I agree - Vlad is too blame in terms of player recruitment and terms espically in the past but more recently I feel some of Csaba's signings have been disappointing to say the least.

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree - Vlad is too blame in terms of player recruitment and terms espically in the past but more recently I feel some of Csaba's signings have been disappointing to say the least.

I'd agree they have been dissapointing, but given the level of football they came from (austrian amatuers and spanish 2nd div etc), I presumed they were all on pretty basic wages and were seen as cheap signings who could maybe take over the place of a more expensive player if it worked out.

If we're paying big wages for these players, then it does beg the question who did the negotiations and how stupid is he?

Seymour M Hersh
This is from a page on Lithuanian business ettiquete and might help the direction of the protest

Business Meetings & Negotiations

.Appointments are necessary and should be scheduled 2 to 3 weeks in advance.

.Send a list of the people who will be attending and their titles so the Lithuanians can assemble a team of similar level people.

.Confirm the meeting when you arrive and again the day before the meeting, since meetings are sometimes cancelled on short notice.

.Arrive on time for meetings. Punctuality is important.

.Meetings are formal.

.There will be a period of small-talk while your colleagues get to know you and decide if you are the type of person with whom they wish to enter into a business relationship.

.Wait to be told where to sit. In many cases you will be seated across from someone of a similar level.

.Presentations should be thorough, clear, and concise and include back-up analysis to support your position.

.Expect to discuss each point thoroughly before moving on to the next.

.Business moves slowly due to the bureaucratic nature of society.

.Be prepared to meet with several lower levels of people before getting to the actual decision maker.

.Lithuanians often use time as a tactic, especially if they know that you have a deadline. Be cautious about letting your business colleagues know that you are under time pressure or they will delay even more.

.Lithuanians will not be rushed into making a deal. They must think it is in their best interest before agreeing.

.Meetings often conclude with a summary of the discussion and a toast to future dealings.

Well going by the OP first post I'd say he is adhearing to these guidlines almost to a fault.:smiley2:

The People's Chimp
It must also have been a Robinson thing as well then as Adam, Stamp, Petric, Tomascek, Simpson, McSwegan & Mahe etc were all on big money at Hearts and didn't provide good value over their time here except one or two brief moments.

Adam didn't provide good value? Utterly ridiculous statement. Scored the winning goal in the cup and has a .24 goals ratio.

I'd say Mahe was a decent player in his short time at hearts, tomahawk was unlucky it didnt quite work out, stampy wasn't too bad, while mcswegan was an utter roaster, simpson was just gash and petric, well let's not even go there.

I don't think anyone would deny that robinson wasted money - indeed it was his fiscal mismanagement that got us into this mess. I don't see why you bring it up here, however, other than to deflect attention from romanov's outraegous profligacy.

Guest JamboRobbo

I don't think anyone would deny that robinson wasted money - indeed it was his fiscal mismanagement that got us into this mess. I don't see why you bring it up here, however, other than to deflect attention from romanov's outraegous profligacy.

Indeed. "He's not doing any worse than pieman did" is not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Seymour M Hersh
1. I blame VR for Everything bad that's ever happened in the world. Especially when I did not get the Action Man I so dearly wanted for my 21st.

There JT amended it for you. :10900:

You must be loving this thread mate.:2thumbsup:

Adam didn't provide good value? Utterly ridiculous statement. Scored the winning goal in the cup and has a .24 goals ratio.

I'd say Mahe was a decent player in his short time at hearts, tomahawk was unlucky it didnt quite work out, stampy wasn't too bad, while mcswegan was an utter roaster, simpson was just gash and petric, well let's not even go there.

and JJ.

If he had been a little more judicious with the SMG money, things may have turned out very differently.

ChemicalJambo
Just pointing out that IMO, it's no different to when SOH had their protest.

The protest was about piemans only option on the table to move to Murrayfield which I believe would have killed the club.

It probably wouldn't have taken a huge amount of money to keep the banks at bay for another year, 2 or 3 local businessmen could have done it, but even if we did go to Murrayfield it was time for pieman to go.

Difference now is no other lender will give us the kind of loans we currently have with Ukio, so you'd really need someone with about ?15m-?20m to come in and thats very unlikely for an SPL team.

Great shout DD - I mentioned this a while back in another thread.

Obviously they believe things are hunky dory with our wee fitba' club:hang:

In answer to this there is no Fans Forum anymore it was disbanded on the grounds that very little numbers turned up in relation to meetings (not the committee but the fans) and no one stepped in to put themselves forward to join the FF committee at the last AGM held.

The consensus on here was that it wasnt required and that a Forum for any fan to join without the need for membership or payment didnt represent them which i think is very sad as it seemed to represent everyone.

Its still can be resurrected at anytime if the right people are committed to making it work.

Hence why you havent heard from them as for the other organisations i cant comment

Maybe a meeting with VR/Fedetovas and some fans Reps to discuss the following points would be a starting point :

1) The promise that the debt was going to be cleared wasn't kept. Infact it very nearly doubled.

2) The treatment of certain players and managers which caused great disruption throughout the team.

3) The ever increasing number of useless FBK Kaunas players that found there way to club. These players cost the club money in 'Registration Fee's but for some reason this has never been disclosed to the minor Shareholders.

4) The lack of attendence by the BOD and the Chairman at matches.

5) The behaviour of the club's Chairman at more than one AGM.

6) The waste of time and money on the New Stand proposal.

7) The short/long term plan for the club.

8) Why, if the owner doesn't trust the Managers signing policy, did he decide to continue with him a coach ?

9) Why is the owner still choosing players for the club ? And how does he rate his signings for the Club since 2004 ?

10) How does the club propose to pay UBIG/UKIOS the huge some of money it's due in 2010 ?

At last!!!!!!

Read pages and pages of Kak.....(hilarious kak it has to be said though) to finally get to this.

Great post DH M8

Question now is If this was the agenda Sneakypete had presented would we agree/lend support to his protest? (which would be to get some answers from the owner/BOD)

Yes would be my answer.

Craig Herbertson
Well going by the OP first post I'd say he is adhearing to these guidlines almost to a fault.:smiley2:

I think he's considering a no no to the final toast

In answer to this there is no Fans Forum anymore it was disbanded on the grounds that very little numbers turned up in relation to meetings (not the committee but the fans) and no one stepped in to put themselves forward to join the FF committee at the last AGM held.

The consensus on here was that it wasnt required and that a Forum for any fan to join without the need for membership or payment didnt represent them which i think is very sad as it was set up to represent everyone.

Its still can be resurrected at anytime if the right people are committed to making it work.

Hence why you havent heard from them as for the other organisations i cant comment

Sorry read that back and amended it didnt mean it did represent everyone as no group could do that.

At last!!!!!!

Read pages and pages of Kak.....(hilarious kak it has to be said though) to finally get to this.

Great post DH M8

Question now is If this was the agenda Sneakypete had presented would we agree/lend support to his protest? (which would be to get some answers from the owner/BOD)

Yes would be my answer.

Maybe - but it was Petes post that facilitated the thread that got to Drylaws post....

Maybe - but it was Petes post that facilitated the thread that got to Drylaws post....

It's up to Drylaw and the protesters now to show up and do their bit.

His manifesto is decent enough.

Let's see how it unfolds in a couple of weeks.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Maybe a meeting with VR/Fedetovas and some fans Reps to discuss the following points would be a starting point :

1) The promise that the debt was going to be cleared wasn't kept. Infact it very nearly doubled.

2) The treatment of certain players and managers which caused great disruption throughout the team.

3) The ever increasing number of useless FBK Kaunas players that found there way to club. These players cost the club money in 'Registration Fee's but for some reason this has never been disclosed to the minor Shareholders.

8) Why, if the owner doesn't trust the Managers signing policy, did he decide to continue with him a coach ?

9) Why is the owner still choosing players for the club ? And how does he rate his signings for the Club since 2004 ?

10) How does the club propose to pay UBIG/UKIOS the huge some of money it's due in 2010 ?

DH's questions are more suitable for an AGM and should be properly formulated submitted in writing to the club

Translation = Christ, don't protest or unite behind this kind of coherent message. Please be fooled into waiting for the AGM where you won't get a chance anyway.

This old chestnut - been used loads recently. Translation - Romanov has done nothing that every former owner of Hearts didn't do. Therefore it's the fans and their short memories who are to blame in their opposition to Romanov.

Good post DH. You've got to them too, judging by these responses.

OK, despite the flakiness of Adam being on that list and the argument that we got a lot of good out of Mahe even were I to give you those 7

I give you Makela, Pinilla, Beslija, Cesnauskas, Stracheny, Petras, Basso, Tall, Barassa....and the relative salaries paid when compared to those on your list

and that is ignoring that the combined waste of money of Kurskis, Beniuseless, Audrey, Pillowbiter, Ketusis, Klimek would not have been an insignificant amount of money.

And I am ignoring Miko and Bruno who I consider we got about 10 good games from in 4 years or so, and 1 good season out of respectively. Bruno was a good player but certainly not value to us at ?8k a week for the duration of his contract.

It would be nonsense to suggest that no football club makes mistaken transfer dealings.

But the scale of flawed expensive signings under Romanov is off the chart when compared with others, even Robinson, even if you ridiculously include Adam in the list.

At last!!!!!!

Great post DH M8

Yes would be my answer.

Great questions, but maybe all for the historians, apart from the three highlighted ... we need answers on our future first and foremost.

Who signed those players? You think Obua is worth 4K a week? Blame the manager!

As I've said before, being Hearts manager is a great job - you have the best lightning rod in the business when things go wrong.

Does Simon Cowell sign a new singer to his label without hearing them 1st?,so therefor they were Romanov's signings as he passed them.

And no Obua isn't worth 4 k a week,but is Nade worth 16k a week?and who signed him,is Kingston worth 15 k a week and who signed him?Who brought in all the ****ty Liths we've had to endure the last few seasons?The players that have made crazy horse money have been Scottish i.e Gordon,Berra,Hartley etc,none of who that nutter signed.

How come you got the inside track on what the protest is about and we didn't? :)

Will you be attending?

Because i listened to the OP on the radio.And yes i will be there.

Hearts have the lamest support in Britain.

Spinkless and weak. The worst support I've stood amongst in the last 10 years.

Other punters just laugh at us having our tummies tickled by the current regime at the club.

Protest? Do me a favour. Most of the blunts on here wouldn't protest if you walked into their house, shagged their wives/daughters, dumped on the living room floor, scooped all their beer and nicked their flatscreen. Like I said, spineless and weak.

Cheers.

Yip :2thumbsup: They'd rather sit on here and moan week after week when we get beat.Scream for Csaba's head,when the next manager will have the exact same players at his disposal.

Drylaw Hearts
It's up to Drylaw and the protesters now to show up and do their bit.

His manifesto is decent enough.

Let's see how it unfolds in a couple of weeks.

A protest isn't the best place to start imo.

Someone who represents one of the fans groups or maybe even SOH would be better placed to attempt to arrange a meeting with CO/SF/VR.

A rational approach should be taken first and if there is still no answers to the concerns or concrete plans for the club revealed then another coarse of action needs to be taken.

There must be someone in one of the afore mentioned groups who have similar questions and concerns.

I think they are far more likely to get answers than some random fan from JKB.

Or maybe we should get another of those infamous meetings in Diggers !! :stuart:

I appreciate the frustrations of the OP, and others,(I share most of them), but the suggested demo. will acheive little , other than providing fodder for the anti-Hearts ramblings of Bill Leckie, Charlie Nicholas, Chic Young, etc.

Archived