please join in the protest

sneakypete

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni
yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

So Peter...

Why did you decide to air this on a channel that hardly any Hearts fans listen to and even less like, to a presenter who turned his back on our club and is a known OF sypathising appologist?

Also what do you propose we campaign for exactly? :th_o:

Good luck, you have my support.

Can you tell me exactly why you are protesting?

you mention the board but exactly why will you be protesting?

And if VR says, okay i'm gone, how are we going to pay wages/bills etc after the Celtic game?

What are your plans for getting VR out and for after that, or do you just like to rant, as that i am afraid is what your post above comes across as.

learn to use full stops and then i'll consider protesting. untill then, all you are going to succeed in doing is giving folk a headache.

lost in leith
Can you tell me exactly why you are protesting?

you mention the board but exactly why will you be protesting?

The 'why' should be blindingly obvious. The difficult bit is finding a strategy that's likely to make things better.

I like the bit in bold and that is what we should all be doing right now.

You'll get slaughtered on here but at least you are trying to do something more to protect this club than simply posting on a message board.

You never know, it's still a few weeks away so keep plugging.

Best of luck!

PresidentRomanov
And if VR says, okay i'm gone, how are we going to pay wages/bills etc after the Celtic game?

What are your plans for getting VR out and for after that, or do you just like to rant, as that i am afraid is what your post above comes across as.

Gambo, I don't think you've taken into account you're dealing with someone who phones into real radio :stuart:

His post has just confirmed everything I need to know :stuart:

WTF has Gary Mackay got to do with your protest?

Colonel Kurtz

Good on ye son,there are many on here who dont like the truth

Sacred Cows etc

The 'why' should be blindingly obvious. The difficult bit is finding a strategy that's likely to make things better.

NO, the why isn't obvious, this is one person I'm asking as he is initiating the protest, I would like to know why "peter" is protesting, his reasoning, how he came to the conclusion he should start a protest after the Celtic match and not last season or a few weeks ago?

Good on ye son,there are many on here who dont like the truth

Sacred Cows etc

Gaun Yerself CK - you sat on your hands the last time a protest was required. This could be your day in the sun.

disgrace.

Gambo, I don't think you've taken into account you're dealing with someone who phones into real radio :stuart:

His post has just confirmed everything I need to know :stuart:

Who cares who he called. It's got exposure for his protest.

I need oxygen after reading that.

While I'm open to regime change, there are some serious questions that need to be asked (given we've been here many times before).

What plan do you have in place to bankroll the club once Romanov departs? How will you fulfil wage obligations to players and admin staff? How will the debt continue to be serviced and reduced?

Finally, what on earth has Gary MacKay got to do with this. If he fell for Romanov's patter, he joins a cast of thousands. Do you wish to protest against them as well?

PresidentRomanov
Who cares who he called. It's got exposure for his protest.

His protest won't happen, all he's got is exposure for himself to look stupid.

Colonel Kurtz
Gaun Yerself CK - you sat on your hands the last time a protest was required. This could be your day in the sun.

I was at The orwell Lodge and Saughton Park twice,like many others just wasnt impressed or convinced

The why is obvious.The getting someone with the money to do something is entirely different. Even IF you find someone, what's to say VR would sell at any price. As for the Op, I hope he's not the one writting the EEN advert as his punctuation is dreadful. Using , instead of ' for example! I don't normally criticise people for spelling or grammar, but if they are taking things further than a message board it helps if you know how to write.

As for this line:

you may think that he,ll no here about it

Should read, you may think that he'll not hear about it:th_o:

Good Luck mate - ignore the usual suspects on here, especially all the qualified accountants:stuart:

Your at least trying to get a message across to our absent ***** of a landlord.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I feel like I've been compromised up the bum reading that. Incidentally, if one did have some bum sex leaning on top of a keyboard, the OP is quite possible what might be on the screen at the end.

How can anybody even think about following somebody into protest who writes like that?

Colonel Kurtz
I feel like I've been compromised up the bum reading that. Incidentally, if one did have some bum sex leaning on top of a keyboard, the OP is quite possible what might be on the screen at the end.

How can anybody even think about following somebody into protest who writes like that?

christ, an anally fixated Canadian grammar snob

I see the OP has started a thread and then hasn't come back to debate any points or answer questions. If this continues I think the protest will just peter out.

His protest won't happen, all he's got is exposure for himself to look stupid.

Or it does go ahead and you look stupid.

LOL

Your at least trying to get a message across to our absent ***** of a landlord.

Could you translate for the rest of us then?

King of the North

Have to agree with Eldar - I would have difficulty backing any protest organised by someone who cannot write.

Not a paragraph, full stop or capital letter in sight.

Still, good luck getting rid of the white socks.

FFS Gie the guy a break, Okay he might not be the most educated guy in the world but he is willing to shout out that he doesn't like the way the club/team is going. If he fails to make an impact(most probably will) at least he can say he tried.

Well done that man.

To the rest of you,,,, just keep sitting on your hands with your head in the sand

I say this with no disrespect whatsoever, but can anyone actually vouch for the OP i.e. does anyone know him in real life? His post uses a style of grammar and language that I would normally associate more with fans of another football club. :smiley2: It might be a good idea to make sure that this isn't a wind-up before people start committing themselves to supporting any demo. :stuart:

I protest at the total lack of comma's, full stops and paragraphs!

no wonder the club is in this present state. this thread demonstrates exactly why the hearts support can never take on the custodian of our club whoever it may be at the time. completely divided and self-destructing. the idea of a protest is to voice an opinion en masse. the purpose of this is to show your discontent with issues affecting the success and long term survival of our club. one person protesting would not raise an eyebrow, 50 people would make a loud noise, 100 even louder and so on. someone would listen whether it be the players, the manager or hopefully the board and the owner. how hard is it to understand the concept of this guys proposal? is it because peter isn't one of the jkb gang??? is it because he had the audacity of not seeking jkb approval before announcing his plan to the nation? or is it because he has shown that he is willing to talk the talk and not sit moaning about issues amongst like-minded warblers?

romanov probably loves this piece of the democratic.co.uk. a forum allows people to talk anonymously behind a cyber net curtain and a strange thing happens on here where once an established member has a go at someone the rest follow with snide wee kicks while the person is down. instead of disregarding this guy's idea do something yourselves and let your fellow jkb members know or are we all frightened of the reaction it might have on our credibility? one word, bottle, and this guy is showing that he has the bottle to do something (however futile you may think it is) in order to wake up the people that realy matter as he has a passion for his club. if no-one listens to him, then at least he has done something that he feels passionate about.

romanov & co must be ****in their pants reading threads like this especially the now 'cosed' thread...divide and conquer, he doesn't have to as the hearts fans do it themselves quite openly.

united we stand and all that.

imho.

Guest Vanbasten1874

Ewen Ewen is that you Ewen ?

HEARTS FOREVER

I will see you at the back of the stand Pete!!!

Regarding Gary Mackay, it would be very interesting to hear through the media what his take on the way the club is being run a year or so on from his gravy train brainwashing trip.

Its oh so quiet.:stuart:

And I protest at your use of an apostrophe to denote a plural !!!

Vlad oot !!

GC

rudi must stay

to be fair he uses some punctuation. He uses capitals as well, that makes it a very EXCITING read

no wonder the club is in this present state. this thread demonstrates exactly why the hearts support can never take on the custodian of our club whoever it may be at the time. completely divided and self-destructing. the idea of a protest is to voice an opinion en masse. the purpose of this is to show your discontent with issues affecting the success and long term survival of our club. one person protesting would not raise an eyebrow, 50 people would make a loud noise, 100 even louder and so on. someone would listen whether it be the players, the manager or hopefully the board and the owner. how hard is it to understand the concept of this guys proposal? is it because peter isn't one of the jkb gang??? is it because he had the audacity of not seeking jkb approval before announcing his plan to the nation? or is it because he has shown that he is willing to talk the talk and not sit moaning about issues amongst like-minded warblers?

romanov probably loves this piece of the democratic.co.uk. a forum allows people to talk anonymously behind a cyber net curtain and a strange thing happens on here where once an established member has a go at someone the rest follow with snide wee kicks while the person is down. instead of disregarding this guy's idea do something yourselves and let your fellow jkb members know or are we all frightened of the reaction it might have on our credibility? one word, bottle, and this guy is showing that he has the bottle to do something (however futile you may think it is) in order to wake up the people that realy matter as he has a passion for his club. if no-one listens to him, then at least he has done something that he feels passionate about.

romanov & co must be ****in their pants reading threads like this especially the now 'cosed' thread...divide and conquer, he doesn't have to as the hearts fans do it themselves quite openly.

imho.

Correct. This chap is talking about actually doing something and all his fellow Hearts fans can do is pick away at his spelling and grammar.

Colonel Kurtz

Thank feck The Declaration of Arbroath,or the Gettysburg address werent posted on KB first,you would get people with higher English falling over themselves to complain about syntax and grammar errors.

Maybe the youngman cant afford a proof reader but good luck to him anyway

Regarding Gary Mackay, it would be very interesting to hear through the media what his take on the way the club is being run a year or so on from his gravy train brainwashing trip.

No, it's not - he's on HW every other week and has a weekly column in the EEN.

We should've done this 2 seasons ago really when we finished 8th.

And I protest at your use of an apostrophe to denote a plural !!!

Vlad oot !!

GC

And I protest at your insertion of spaces before your exclamation marks - this is the U.K., not France! :stuart:

HEARTS FOREVER

imho.

I agree.

But the debt will continue to rise.

The Muppet's on here will make excuses.

The results will continue to suffer.

Before long though the Vladsheep will be at the back of the stand along with Peter eating their humble pie and wanting the Romanov Muppet removed from our club.

Its inevitable.

Peter has only said what the vast majority of Hearts fans REALLY feel IMO.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

McKay is a legend and ONLY has Hearts' interests at heart... So he went along to a meeting to try and make up his mind about what is happening... What is so bad about that? At least he shoots from the hip and will admit if he changes his oppinion on something... I feel pretty safe in taking his point of view on board as a die-hard Jambo and a man who I know hwere his loyalties lie.

Do i know the same to be true of you and 'Pete'? Do I hell, remember that before slagging of a club legend eh?

Could you translate for the rest of us then?

Naw you appear to have all the answers - anyway if you can't see what's been going on at the club under this clowns tenure your heid is surely stuck in a position, where the sun certainly doesn't shine

Archived