please join in the protest

sneakypete

I P Knightley
Ah but they didn't - apart from on here, which doesn't really count on the revolutionary scale.

As for fighting for the same cause - none of the rest of us are sueing the club so do one!

Don't know about that second paragraph at all but I disagree with the first.

They didn't do anything on here except get a little excited about having an ill-defined protest against an un-thought-out cause. The only thing that had been agreed even loosely was the time.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is he suing HMFC For can you provide with the details of why this person is doing this dastardly act.

And as for the protest it looks like it was boycotted.:smiliz21:

ToadKiller Dog

there should have been a protest about the pubs around gorgie being closed before kick off . What was with that were the told they were not getting to open early, did any apply ?

So how did the protest go after the game?

I was in the Station Tavern having a refreshment or six to celebrate our win, where ex-Hearts players like Gary MacKay, Henry Smith, Scott Crabbe, Alan McLaren, Jimmy Sandison, Gary Locke, and Jose Quitongo turned up for a function.

Had to leave when it looked like we could have problems getting home with the snow.

there should have been a protest about the pubs around gorgie being closed before kick off . What was with that were the told they were not getting to open early, did any apply ?

I was bevvying from 10 am in an establishment not more than 5 minutes walk from Tynecastle. :drunk:

Mr Colquhoun told the Evening News he had slipped on steps at the stadium after diesel from a faulty generator mixed with rainwater, caused him to fall awkwardly.

He claims stewards at the ground ignored his warnings that the spillage would need to be cleaned up and then failed to come to his aid.

He said: "It was kind of wet that day and when I started walking down the steps I fell. I was lying there for 20 minutes before anyone came to get me."

Lol, 20 minutes on your **** and the 100s of people going back and forward just stepped over you. Dunno like.

If Mr Colquhoun knew that the steps were slippy then why did he walk on them :santa5:

Hmmm. That was 15 August 2009 10:39 AM

But according to the court service

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=steven+Colquhoun+v+Heart+of+Midlothian+plc+site:scotcourts.gov.uk&start=0&sa=N

The case was to called as early as December last year and seems to have still been on the rolls this month. Having been through at least three solicitors

Is there anybody who could advise me on what an "Unstarred Motion" is in this context?

i think a boycott of the steps is in order. all we need is a spangle to 'organise' it and it's job done.

steps steps GTF, steps... GTF.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i think a boycott of the steps is in order. all we need is a spangle to 'organise' it and it's job done.

steps steps GTF, steps... GTF.

Its the steps into Tynecastle sickly child, not the steps leading into the boozer.

Or are you gonna boycott both ??

Well a simple yes or no. Are you the person who is suing HMFC?

obviously no. but if the guy is a member he'll probaly want to watch this thread with interest. i suggest members tread carefully on what they post or he might decide to sue the forum. just a thought. :smiliz23:

Pete, how did your protest go fella? Big turn out?

Be good to hear back from you which I doubt we will..

obviously no. but if the guy is a member he'll probaly want to watch this thread with interest. i suggest members tread carefully on what they post or he might decide to sue the forum. just a thought. :smiliz23:

:laugh:

Sue the forum because people are discussing his ridiculous claims? Okay....

Pervy Pete and the Sex pests have to come on and tell us there next move.

He can't just come on here start a thread and when he get's questioned by Kickback's finest he runs.

i'd be careful about slandering and insinuating false accusations on a public forum. i don't know you but you have been constantly stalking me and accusing me of certain things including theft. unless you have factual prove of whoever and can name this person i suggest you resist in this dangerous little personal campaign that you have with this person.

john.

Where / when did I accuse you of theft Wily....erm "John"?

Excellent work, this guy is like the old grandad in fools and horses who used to throw himself down pen pub cellar hatches in order to make a fast buck.

It was Uncle Albert actually :smiliz64:

Its the steps into Tynecastle sickly child, not the steps leading into the boozer.

Or are you gonna boycott both ??

depends how big the windows of the boozer are so that i might see you in there before it's too late for my poor wallet.

so now it's protests, boycotts and litigation?

this is like chinese whispers for windae lickers.

PresidentRomanov

I'm raging, I was too busy skipping along Gorgie Road after the game to the pub, I completely forgot all about Pete's protest :smiliz23:

Ah Peter and the test tube babies:santa1: I loved their 'elvis is dead' tune.

Ah genius, with the immortal line, "He weighed almost half a ton, looked more like a pregnant mum":smiliz64:

Pete, how did your protest go fella? Big turn out?

Be good to hear back from you which I doubt we will..

Down fester road where he normally hangs out i was told out side the cabbage and ribs pete ( you undercover hobo but we don't talk about that ) had a great night its over hobo your protest good try one off the best undercover hobo trys yet but not good enough.

now go and disguise yourself as a seat and be whats natural to you:smiliz64:

They weren't Hobos.

Just frustrated Hearts fans without much sense.

Isnt that what a hobo is deep down, just a frustrated Hearts fan without much sense.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm raging, I was too busy skipping along Gorgie Road after the game to the pub, I completely forgot all about Pete's protest :smiliz23:

Gayest thing I've ever read on JKB.

:drunk:

Wilyboo/Stevie Colquhoun is a ****.

Hope this helps. :)

yes folks it was me on real radio last night , am trying to organise a protest at the celtic game as am sick of the board plus gary mackay who seems to know more than hes letting on as last summer gary went to kaunas for a meeting with the coward and was told of his visions for our club anyway am no ****ing hobo and love hearts like my son so am going to be outside the main stand after the game protesting at the whole of the board remmeber vlads niece is on the board and reports back to him, have also got a piece going in the een the friday before the game to drum up support as the more the merrier , i just want to get the message across that we are not a ****ing toy thats gonna get dumped cos the owners lost intrest , you may think that he,ll no here about it well for me its only the ****ing beginning as i have friends who work at the balmoral hotel that will let me know when hes in town and i,ll be outside the hotel lettong him no what i think of way of dealings is , anyway please help me and some others on the day as this is OUR CLUB thanks peter

Whats your next move Peter following the success of your last protest.:smiliz23:

Archived