Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't think people should be going by the list Kitster gave, as there could easily be a chance that no-one on the list was investigated and it may have been a red herring to fool the goons. Not saying that there may be goons on the list but tonight should be a guaranteed goon kill.

There's definitely a chance that it might be a red herring and neither Pompey or Csaba were investigated last night. The main reason why I've gone with the list is there isn't an awful lot else to go on. The only way to get a guaranteed goon kill is if the masons and the cop all vote for the same player but that hurts us in the long run because their identity is known, so for me that's a non starter.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote count....(correct me if wrong)

Csaba-3

THAITB-2

pompey-2

Malky-1

sean75-1

Frenchie-1

Is that 3 still to vote?

1 thing that's got me leaning towards csaba is the way he jumped on Malky accusing me of being a goon if Kitster used bs and then when Kitster said she hadn't (naught naughty ghosts aren't allowed to influence game) quickly changed his vote to Malky

thehibsareintheirbeds

Whats the vote count? I'm off to the pics in a bit so wont be around to keep an eye on things. No great loss to the town if i'm lynched but we really need a goon tonight.

Vote count....(correct me if wrong)

Csaba-3

THAITB-2

pompey-2

Malky-1

sean75-1

Frenchie-1

Is that 3 still to vote?

I've still to vote but i'm assuming that the goon is either Csaba, THAITB or JP(probs not him though), do we risk a tie or take 1 now and hope for the best????

There's definitely a chance that it might be a red herring and neither Pompey or Csaba were investigated last night. The main reason why I've gone with the list is there isn't an awful lot else to go on. The only way to get a guaranteed goon kill is if the masons and the cop all vote for the same player but that hurts us in the long run because their identity is known, so for me that's a non starter.

It's a risk and really depends on what happens during the night, obviously the masons and cop don't all vote for the goon as that would be crazy. I just think we could be missing an opportunity to get at least one goon.

OK.. This is getting interesting..

I'll

UNVOTE: Jambopompey

And its between Csaba and THAITB for the goon roles.. (it could be both of them)

ok.. mind is made up (for now)

VOTE: THAITB

and if I am wrong then sorry but I am just going with public opinion on this one!

but I did have my eye on two other players who are not Csaba and THAITB

right as kits definitely didnt use bs- non believers, see how useful it could have been?- i kind of go a long with this.

she voted for csaba, and had him on her list, so he must have been close to being number one target.

off to work but will have a read through later.

vote csaba waba

dance dance you fairy

and jog on

important post

I've given my reason for voting you now if your trying to insinuate that i'm a goon then feel free but you're wrong

dance dance you fairy

and jog on

This post is totally out of character for you and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if you were both goons

I've given my reason for voting you now if your trying to insinuate that i'm a goon then feel free but you're wrong

This post is totally out of character for you and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if you were both goons

think about it....

It's looking quite busy just now, a lot going on to take in.

Im going to vote Jambosean75, just a gut feeling, nothing more, nothing less.

Vote : Jambosean75

Geoff Kilpatrick

30 minutes to go

Vote count

Csaba Wabba 4

THAITB 4

jambosean75 3

Frenchie 1

To vote: Bev

C'mon Bev...you've got bigger bollox than that...fork this tiebreak nonsense.

Are you desperate to kill THAITB or desperate to save Csaba?

Are you desperate to kill THAITB or desperate to save Csaba?

Neither, really.

I think Sean's dodgier than either of them.

Just in case I get topped in the night, I'd suggest you look at goon-lists.

Demand that folk post 'em.

And Cooper...you know what to do tonight.

eeek. get in late from work (again) and i'm almost getting lynched.

i am not a goon.

can't be any clearer than that.

I think they are both bad so what difference does it make if we lose one tonight and the other tomorrow.

So I'll keep my vote on THAITB and tomorrow i'll vote Csaba unless I get hit tonight!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boof's vote made it a David Lynch in any event! :2thumbsup:

THAITB 7

Csaba Wabba 4

jambosean75 1

Frenchie 1

Story coming up....

Let the night-time spamming commence :D

Anybody remember the penalty shoot-out between Ulysses and...Bev? was it?

That was one of the few times I've enjoyed a tie-break...it was hilarious :laugh:

Just in case I get topped in the night, I'd suggest you look at goon-lists.

Demand that folk post 'em.

And Cooper...you know what to do tonight.

woo the yvonne strategy woooooo :10900:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Major Briggs had been reflecting on his conversation with Sheriff Truman the previous night as word started to seep around the town of his brutal murder. At breakfast, for once he actually communicated with his son, Bobby, who had been even more withdrawn after Laura's death. The Major simply told him to be "very careful, particularly if people aren't acting normally".

Bobby reflected on this as he headed over to The Diner to flirt with his secret lover, Shelly Johnson. As they talked about the events of Laura's death and Sheriff Truman's murder, Shelly remarked that she had seen Leland Palmer, Laura's father, dancing and singing that morning in the diner. Bobby thought of something that Laura once said to her. Quickly gathering up a crowd of people, they confronted Leland and demanded to know if he had killed Laura. At first he vehemently denied it, but the townsfolk turned physical and started shaking him. At last, an evil look appeared in his eye.

"Yes, I killed her".

As the townsfolk battered him to death, an owl appeared as BOB's spirit left Leland and transferred to the animal.

THAITB -Leland Palmer - goon killed

PMs to me by 2200 GMT please.

Major Briggs had been reflecting on his conversation with Sheriff Truman the previous night as word started to seep around the town of his brutal murder. At breakfast, for once he actually communicated with his son, Bobby, who had been even more withdrawn after Laura's death. The Major simply told him to be "very careful, particularly if people aren't acting normally".

Bobby reflected on this as he headed over to The Diner to flirt with his secret lover, Shelly Johnson. As they talked about the events of Laura's death and Sheriff Truman's murder, Shelly remarked that she had seen Leland Palmer, Laura's father, dancing and singing that morning in the diner. Bobby thought of something that Laura once said to her. Quickly gathering up a crowd of people, they confronted Leland and demanded to know if he had killed Laura. At first he vehemently denied it, but the townsfolk turned physical and started shaking him. At last, an evil look appeared in his eye.

"Yes, I killed her".

As the townsfolk battered him to death, an owl appeared as BOB's spirit left Leland and transferred to the animal.

THAITB -Leland Palmer - goon killed

PMs to me by 2200 GMT please.

Sweet...

1 down. This game is for the winning!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Day 2 voting records:

Martin - Csaba

JamboPompey - Frenchie

Arnold - THAITB

Bev - Sean, Csaba

Boof - Sean, THAITB

Lasith - Sean