Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Updated vote count

JamboPompey 2

Frenchie 1

Lasith 1

Milky_26 1

To vote:

Martin, JamboPompey, yvonnejambo, Arnold, Bev, Kitster, jamboSean75, Bigsmak, THAITB, Csaba Wabba

Deadline is 2000 GMT Tuesday

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok had a skim through and will vote my dearest friend Vote Bigsmak just cos he will vote me whatever and i have no clue as im roleless.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting early pompey pile on, probably too soon to read anything into it either way.

Apart from that, the bs stuff and the usual folk voting for the usual folk- a fairly quiet monday. Still on my way home, and then an appointment with the mrs in front of the tv when i get in... vote jambosean75

At random for now

Ok had a skim through and will vote my dearest friend Vote Bigsmak just cos he will vote me whatever and i have no clue as im roleless.

Cheers Love..

I got it so wrong last time I voted for you and I did make amends that game..

So em,

VOTE: Yvonne

For revenge for the above vote.

Cheers Love..

So em,

Thats not valid vote cos my names yvonnejambo! So ha

Geoff Kilpatrick

Excuse me! I'm in charge - the vote counts!! :smiley2:

That's it yvonne you get him told :2thumbsup:

Edit- maybe not then

Excuse me! I'm in charge - the vote counts!! :smiley2:

Booo :43:

Cheers Love..

So em,

VOTE: Yvonnejambo

For being so picky!

VOTE: Yvonnejambo

For being so picky!

There's no capital Y in her name, it's yvonnejambo if you want to be pedantic about the whole thing :10900:

There's no capital Y in her name, it's yvonnejambo if you want to be pedantic about the whole thing :10900:

UNVOTE: Yvonnejambo

VOTE: Frenchie

is that better?

sorry i haven't been on much today but mega stressfull day at work.

got our first delivery of lcd's from a new supplier(LG).

was supposed to be 5 pallets but was only 2 on this load. as i was checking it off i had to lift the last box to turn it round to check the part number.

it was EMPTY. the driver chose that moment to come in for his paperwork. the empty box went flying past him with as i roared "yer having a laugh, it's ****ing empty"

i then proceeded to strip both pallets and check every box.

8 BOXES were empty including 2 37" full HD freesat models.

what a nightmare. just pure luck i discovered it at the time otherwise we could of found ourselves on the hook for the missing tv's.

it's those sodding goons, they're everywhere.

what i want to know, does goonmaster malky mcfrench have a new lcd:10900:

thehibsareintheirbeds

seeing as you've had a good day spotting goonish behaviour i'll....

unvote jambosean75

night all :qqb017:

Boof, the reason I put that scenario to you is that the cops can't investigate each other!

Whaaaaat????

That's not specified in the rules...:mad:

Game's a bogey - I declare a townie win and a monumental ****-up at the Roadhouse.

Or, in the eventuality that Geoff's only decided that because he's been nobbled by the goons, how's about the police work as a team and they each take turns at investigating after careful off-thread discussion. Is that allowed?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Whaaaaat????

That's not specified in the rules...:mad:

Game's a bogey - I declare a townie win and a monumental ****-up at the Roadhouse.

Or, in the eventuality that Geoff's only decided that because he's been nobbled by the goons, how's about the police work as a team and they each take turns at investigating after careful off-thread discussion. Is that allowed?

Yes, the cops are discussing off thread, as far as I am aware. So what they do is their business! Why would they investigate each other, unless they like that sort of thing? :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count:

JamboPompey 3

Frenchie 2

Bigsmak 1

Lasith 1

milky_26 1

To vote: Martin, JamboPompey, Arnold, Bev, Kitster, jambosean75, THAITB

Are their results going to the masons?

Wait and see ;)

How long do we have to wait?

Distinctly unhelpful, Geoff :mad:

Folks, BS only works if the results go to the masons.

Since that's not a definite 'No', I'd suggest that folk continue to act as if it will happen.

If it doesn't, we'll still have had an investigation done by the cops' team - what the masons' role becomes is unclear to me.

The only reason I asked that was because Geoff said that the cops couldn't investigate each other...depending on his answer (and I suspect he's being deliberately vague :nono:) I was going to suggest that the cops take it in turns to investigate themselves to get their status to the masons.

Maybe folk feel it's not that important for the masons to know who the cops are - I always felt that any scrap of information is important especially when we've got folk trying to spread misinformation.

Additionally,, I'm pushing BS 'cause I've got sink all else to do in this game. I could claim my character and play as them but that's against the spirit of the game. Nae role, just a crusading townie. And if I've left a hint in there...it's inadvertent.

So, Geoff...when you gonna tell us about the cops' investigation result destination?

JP don't know about the other votes but I've found you coming across as a little goonly saying things I would usually say if I was a goon, can't put my finger on it but that's how I feel

My suggestion in helping goon finding is that everyone should put their goon list up EVERY day. Ok the first few days are all guess work (for non goons obviously) but its good for clues like masons/cops etc. Also great for the go if you get them all named in the 1st few days so you can say told ya all at the end :10900:

People not up for this are goons FACT END OF.

Im going to work soon and my list at the mo would comprise of;

Bigsmak

Beverley

Csaba wabba

thehibsareintheirbeds

Mornin all, interested to hear about the investigation results too- bit mysterious geoff. for now, i'll join you in a goon list yvonne- pompey, csaba, bigsmak and yvonne. What do i win?

My suggestion in helping goon finding is that everyone should put their goon list up EVERY day. Ok the first few days are all guess work (for non goons obviously) but its good for clues like masons/cops etc. Also great for the go if you get them all named in the 1st few days so you can say told ya all at the end :10900:

People not up for this are goons FACT END OF.

Im going to work soon and my list at the mo would comprise of;

Bigsmak

Beverley

Csaba wabba

My 3 for just now are

Milky

Marty

Martin

Mornin all, interested to hear about the investigation results too- bit mysterious geoff. for now, i'll join you in a goon list yvonne- pompey, csaba, bigsmak and yvonne. What do i win?

You win the chance to gloat about your goon spotting vision. I did ty to write it was good for your 'ego not your go' in last post. :smiley2:

No, it will be during night.

Well, that's minimal help for the town, but I'd suggest BS is used anyway just in case Geoff decides to let the masons know the result of Truman's investigation.

I can't really see the point of the masons' role otherwise.

What happened last game when we lost the cop on the first night we became effectively just townies who could chat. We then had to decide when to reveal ourselves to the town's best benefit...that simply gave us some unlynchable players (though some of us still received votes :stuart:) It worked, but we had the doc to thank for some inspired treatment in the later stages.

So, I'd say still use BSTP, and if it turns out that you'd be investigating Cooper Geoff won't let you.

So, Truman...if Cooper is below you, find out from Geoff if the result is going to the masons (somehow...good bloody luck:D) and if so investigate yourself. He hasn't forbidden that one...yet.

Or, alternatively do your own thing :laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Well, that's minimal help for the town, but I'd suggest BS is used anyway just in case Geoff decides to let the masons know the result of Truman's investigation.

I can't really see the point of the masons' role otherwise.

What happened last game when we lost the cop on the first night we became effectively just townies who could chat. We then had to decide when to reveal ourselves to the town's best benefit...that simply gave us some unlynchable players (though some of us still received votes :stuart:) It worked, but we had the doc to thank for some inspired treatment in the later stages.

So, I'd say still use BSTP, and if it turns out that you'd be investigating Cooper Geoff won't let you.

So, Truman...if Cooper is below you, find out from Geoff if the result is going to the masons (somehow...good bloody luck:D) and if so investigate yourself. He hasn't forbidden that one...yet.

Or, alternatively do your own thing :laugh:

Forbidden - equivalent of your "I'm a goon" nonsense in the last game!!

:smiley2:

Goon list?

Haven't got one and I don't like to finger folk too early as that usually makes me see guilt in anything they say and I can be a bit persistent in barking up the wrong tree.

I've so far found two to be less guilty-looking than the rest.

Lasith for his stubborn defence of his refusal to use BS - I don't think a goon would be so visible this early. And Malky similarly...his finding me dodgy for my vehement defence of it was, again, just a little too ungoonly for me.

Bet they're both goons now!!

So I'd better Unvote Lasith for now (assume it's okay to put votes/unvotes on the same line as normal text Geoff?) and Vote...later

Geoff Kilpatrick
Goon list?

Haven't got one and I don't like to finger folk too early as that usually makes me see guilt in anything they say and I can be a bit persistent in barking up the wrong tree.

I've so far found two to be less guilty-looking than the rest.

Lasith for his stubborn defence of his refusal to use BS - I don't think a goon would be so visible this early. And Malky similarly...his finding me dodgy for my vehement defence of it was, again, just a little too ungoonly for me.

Bet they're both goons now!!

So I'd better Unvote Lasith for now (assume it's okay to put votes/unvotes on the same line as normal text Geoff?) and Vote...later

No probs! :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Updated vote count

JamboPompey 3

Frenchie 2

Bigsmak 1

milky_26 1

To vote: Martin, JamboPompey, Arnold, Bev, Boof, Kitster, jambosean75, THAITB

Oh, I didn't mention 8 for a (David) Lynch!! :2thumbsup:

Forbidden - equivalent of your "I'm a goon" nonsense in the last game!!

Forbidden???? FFS Geoff!!! If you shift the goalposts any more we'll be playing at Haymarket!!

One investigation.

By one independent team of cops.

Hardly the same as last game's brainwave.

Go for it Truman...use BSTP and cross your fingers that Geoff will do the right thing and pass it on to the masons.

Or BSTP2...if Cooper is the one below you...investigate the player above. That should give even more info to the masons.

Jakers...I thought Deek was a tough moderator...

Geoff Kilpatrick
Forbidden???? FFS Geoff!!! If you shift the goalposts any more we'll be playing at Haymarket!!

One investigation.

By one independent team of cops.

Hardly the same as last game's brainwave.

Go for it Truman...use BSTP and cross your fingers that Geoff will do the right thing and pass it on to the masons.

Or BSTP2...if Cooper is the one below you...investigate the player above. That should give even more info to the masons.

Jakers...I thought Deek was a tough moderator...

:smiley2:

The series was devised by David Lynch. I'm preserving the right to move the goalposts!!

Now that I think about it...I did find someone slightly dodgy yesterday.

I'll take a wander back and see who it was.

Yeep!! That was fruitless :(

So far managed to find Arnold, kitster, Martin, THAITB, Yvonne and milky dodgy. And occasionally undodgy.

Undodgy (so far - probably due to my dodgy reasoning) Lasith and Malky.

Undecided about pompey, Frenchie, Bigsmak and anyone else who's playing...maybe the low posters need a boot up the bahookie.

But there seems to be one person putting obstacles in the way of the town. One person trying their best to hamper a townie victory.

Step forward....

Geoff - goons' best mate.

Archived