Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martin...any comment?

Sean looking less dodgy.

No comment on that at all, I don't know why THAITB followed my idea. Might have been a good way of him trying to pass on the blame to me if he ended up getting caught.

One thing that is pretty important though is I'm thinking about buying a car. It's got to be a French sounding one though because they have the best names. I need to choose between Citroen, Renault or Peugeot though but I know that once I get it, I'll be driving it around the town.

Afternoon. Anyone thinking that I'm a goon/Cooper hasn't looked properly at certain posts that I made yesterday.....:curtain:

I think Martin may have noticed at the time though...

Having looked through the thread, I think I might have spotted something that may be important but I don't want to say for now. It doesn't seem goon related but I'll keep an eye on it.

Is it time to say now?

I don't think people should be going by the list Kitster gave, as there could easily be a chance that no-one on the list was investigated and it may have been a red herring to fool the goons.

Hmmm, who would know if the investigated player (who turned out to be Leland) was on kitster's list.

The masons - which is what Arnold appears to be (if not outrightly claiming to be) hoping that someone would draw that inference.

Or the goons - which, I suppose, he'd be claiming not to be.

Afternoon. Anyone thinking that I'm a goon/Cooper hasn't looked properly at certain posts that I made yesterday.....:curtain:

I think Martin may have noticed at the time though...

I actually didn't at the time. I see it now though.

Is it time to say now?

I asked it last night and it related to the word cool. The reason I wondered whether it had any relevance was these posts

God what a nightmare. Unlucky kitster, but if i'm reading it right cooper and the masons now know one goon. They'll need to be very careful how they go about sharing it though. We cant risk losing cooper so he must play it cool.

This was just after we lost Kits.

Hold your horses!!!

Masons and Cooper...be very wary about putting the known goon onto all of your lists. This could be a critical day...and it's only day 2! Cool!!

This was yesterday morning.

Just found it strange that both of you used the word cool with your last word, I thought it might be some sort of code. Originally when I noticed it, I thought that THAITB and you were on the same team. Probably the good side especially as he was never on any of your lists. That's when I became even more suspicious when you voted for him in the last second.

Revised list based on what I've read today:

Frenchie

Bigsmak

Lasith

And Malky, I must have missed your hints but I'll have another look...:curtain:

Been working..

reading through everything,.,

I'm leaning towards Martin as well

VOTE: Martin

For the record I was not the copper cooper

Anyone voting for me wants to help the goons.

In fact anyone voting for me isn't getting a lift into town in my new French car.

Anyone voting for me wants to help the goons.

In fact anyone voting for me isn't getting a lift into town in my new French car.

You must be getting too much pay if you can afford a new car.

You must be getting too much pay if you can afford a new car.

I've had a few jobs in my time but the biggest goldmine is importing from Canada. I'd advise it to anyone.

With the new car, I'll need to make sure there's enough room for me though because I'm a tad overweight.

it's a waste of your time voting for me but lynch away if you wish, won't be on much again tonight Jods is still using the computer for her project which is why i've not been on much.

vote jambosean

Ah, okay Martin. No-one else seems to be claiming, though if they do their jacquet may be on a shoogly peg...n'est-ce pas?

As far as 'Cool' is concerned...I just thought that it was cool that we had a critical day so early in the game. I could just as easily have said fab, ace or groovy.

Think I'm gonna be at me lad's school's coffee evening come deadline time so I'll Vote Frenchie for now and get some coffee and cherry pie when I get home. Since pompey has to take his Mrs to the Specials gig :(

Just had a look back to see if I could spot clues from people. It was worth doing because there's a few people that I can now cross off from the goon list, particularly due to their hints. At the very least I think I've worked out all the townies.

Here's my current list of goons

Lasith

Frenchie

Bigsmak

I still have slight question marks about one or two other people but I'm not naming them because I think they might be a mason.

Boof, I need to get that coat rack sorted. In the meantime, I'll just need to put all coats, jacquets, hats and scarves on the floor. My two brothers won't be happy when they arrive and no doubt as usual they'll resort to crime when they find out.

Pompey really needs to get his priorities in order.

Think I'll just throw in a vote here, interesting to see if I get any response as to why I should change my vote

Vote Lasith

Boof, you voted for Martin earlier and haven't unvoted.

I'm away for my tea.

shhh i didn't think anyone noticed :curtain:

away for my dinner now should be back sometime after deadline

Boof, I need to get that coat rack sorted. In the meantime, I'll just need to put all coats, jacquets, hats and scarves on the floor. My two brothers won't be happy when they arrive and no doubt as usual they'll resort to crime when they find out.

Pompey really needs to get his priorities in order.

Think I'll just throw in a vote here, interesting to see if I get any response as to why I should change my vote

Vote Lasith

Fair do's but your barking up the wrong tree.

I'd love to go into detail tonight but I'm on my mates computer for five minutes just so that I can get a vote in and keep up to date. I'll be out until around 11:30 at the very earliest. My greatest apologies.

Vote : Bigsmak

From what I've seen there's just something not quite right about his posting.

That was a satisfying meal.

What's the votes like? 9pm deadline as well.

Think I've worked out who people are from today's postings.

Frenchie-3

Martin-2

sean75-1

Lasith-1

Bigsmak-1

2 to vote (I think) and Boof to decide who he's voting for!

Malky - Boof, Frenchie

Pompey - Frenchie

Boof - Martin (went for Frenchie but didn't unvote me first)

Bigsmak - Martin

Milky - Frenchie

Frenchie - Jambosean

Martin - Lasith

Lasith - Bigsmak

Still to vote Bev, Arnold, Sean

Edit: Just seen Arnold's post with the vote standings but here's where the votes lie.

Having seen Lasith's post, I'll give him another day to put up his reasoning. Frenchie's post about Boof not changing his vote seemed very goonly because only a goon would want me out the way.

So Unvote Lasith

Vote Frenchie

Just the quickest of quick ones...aw shucks...pompey's not here...

Ah well, there's Arnold and Martin reminding me I need to unvote Martin. Surely they wouldn't be so brazen if they were in cahoots?

Vote Frenchie properly this time.

i've read threw the last 3 pages and i'm revising my goon list

pompey

frenchie

lasith

if i knew anything about twin peaks i would of hinted at my character but i don't and i've been slammed at work all week so haven't had time to do any research on him.

will be going out to play footie soon and won't be back in until after nine.

will give it some more consideration before posting my vote as we can't afford to make any mistakes.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good morning all. There has been some very impressive masquerading during my restful hours.

Please note that I have seen nothing that would make me modkill. Remember, blatantly stating your own character would have led to me doing so. Some food for thought there.

Deadline at 2100 GMT

Geoff Kilpatrick

The townsfolk of Twin Peaks were still in shock over the events of the past two days, particularly the death of Dr Jacoby, as most of them had spent time on his couch recently (some of them for more than just a therapy session).

With Cooper not emerging from the sheriff's office all day and the deputies nowhere to be seen, they decided that the best course of action they could take was to get everything out on the table, warts and all. Some of them were lying, of course, as killers hid amidst them. In the diner sat a man with grey hair. A passing truckie? No, none outside this afternoon. The townies wandered over to him and introduced themselves. He in turn introduced himself back as a walker who was going to explore the woods. Where was his gear though? Outside in the car, apparently. A couple of the townies popped out to look and there was a black Mercedes with paintmarks from an accident all down the driver's side. It clicked! The story of Truman being forced off the road all suddenly made sense.

When they came back through the door, the man tried to run but Norma Jennings threw a steaming mug of damn fine coffee over his face. The man was jumped on and lynched true and proper! Checkmate!!

Frenchie - Windom Earle - goon lynched

Can I have all PMs by 2100 GMT please?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote record Day 3

Martin - Lasith, Frenchie

JamboPompey - Frenchie

Arnold - Frenchie

Bev - jambosean75

Boof - Martin, Frenchie

Lasith - Bigsmak

Frenchie - jambosean75

jambosean75 - Frenchie

Bigsmak - Martin

MalkyMcFrench - Boof

milky_26 - Frenchie

Geoff Kilpatrick
Error Geoff! Malky voted for Frenchie.

Apologies. Missed that unvote/vote - sorry Malky.

So he was truly lynched then!!

that's a weird one 2 minutes before I posted Geoff's post at 19.10 was the last post on the thread

Just in jest, he'd already gone through the story 15mins prior to your post.

Apologies.

Archived