11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

Would you use BSTP?

If you would, answer in the affirmative.

If you wouldn't (and are therefore a complete twonk) answer in the negative.

Remember it can only help the town - if Cooper gets turned the other cop will be toast (one would imagine) so if more than one person knows who Cooper is he can get whacked straightwaway. With subtlety, of course - no need for masons to go daft in declaring their status.

So, to all the BSTP nay-sayers...give yer heads a shake and engage brain before posting such drivel. Unless you're goons, of course...they're the only ones to fear BSTP.

Remember what happened last game...BS wasn't used...some random got investigated, turned out to be townie and the cop got whacked off by the goons. That was minimal help to the masons.

I've yet to hear a reasonable argument for not using it.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehibsareintheirbeds

evening all, great to see this up and running- massive twin peaks fan- although 3 pages already! have to say it was pretty tough last time as a mason trying to find any clues amidst all the random posts!

and boof, as always up for bs, only had a brief read through and not quite sure how this version will work but sure it'll all make sense in the morning!

1. Martin

2. jambopompey

3. yvonnejambo

4. Arnold

6. Bev

7. Boof - YES

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds - YES

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

I think Cooper has to be as deep undercover as possible to minimise any chance of them being turned. By that I don't mean hide, I mean just be as towniefied as possible.

Unless he wants to be turned... :nono:

Can't remember all the named folk and their jobs so if I'm treading on any toes by offering to run the bar I'll do summat else.

Is there a bar in Twin Peaks?

Pretty sure there's a cafe Boof, but I've never seen this programme at all. Just browsed youtube....some weird goings on with coffee....WTF?

What's TP in your BS?

I'm away for some sleep...

What's TP in your BS?

Twin Peaks, of course, since it's a slight deviation from the usual BS.

I would've given it a number but on etime I did one of the French lads tried to claim a version as his own a while back...shocking behaviour.:stuart:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count so far

Milky_26 - 1

JamboPompey - 1

To vote

Martin, Bev, Lasith, Kitster, jambosean75, Bigsmak, THAITB, Csaba Wabba, Boof

Still to post and to vote

milky_26, yvonne jambo

Geoff Kilpatrick

jambopompey 20

Arnold 19

Geoff Kilpatrick 14

Lasith 14

Frenchie 9

MalkyMcFrench 7

kitster 7

Boof 5

Csaba Wabba 3

jambosean75 3

Beverley 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Martin 1

Bigsmak 1

Morning Peakies .. its sure is frosty and foggy this morning...its a day that the goons will be happy to hide in the mist.

I'm off today and stuck in waiting for my new mobile to be delivered, so let's try and find BOB..he used to give me nightmares as a teenager so is top of my hit list to find!

jeezo, i dont log on for a day then the game starts with pretty much 3 pages of nonsense.

oh and

vote frenchie

jeezo, i dont log on for a day then the game starts with pretty much 3 pages of nonsense.

oh and

vote frenchie

I blame arnold and frenchie for the amount of spam last night.

Interested in boofs bstp and investigating the player below cooper, cause if he is turned and depending when it could change the balance of the game

Geoff Kilpatrick
I think Cooper has to be as deep undercover as possible to minimise any chance of them being turned. By that I don't mean hide, I mean just be as towniefied as possible.

Unless he wants to be turned... :nono:

Can't remember all the named folk and their jobs so if I'm treading on any toes by offering to run the bar I'll do summat else.

Is there a bar in Twin Peaks?

Indeed there is.

Julee Cruse, who sang the theme song to Angelo Badalamenti's music, performed there throughout the series.

It's called The Roadhouse

If there's gonna be a bar in this game everyone needs to drink cocktails with a proper cherry in it. I've always been in awe of that scene Sherilyn Fenn tied a knot in one with her tongue. How did she do that? Can anyone do it?

Interested in boofs bstp and investigating the player below cooper, cause if he is turned and depending when it could change the balance of the game

??????

I suggested to investigate the player below the cop who isn't Cooper.

This would give the masons the guaranteed unturnable good cop who could then - somehow...I'll assist if need be since I'm merely an expendable townie - get the Cooper info to the masons e.g. good cop could say that Cooper is 3 above him on the player list or something much more subtle...since the masons will know who the good cop is they can pay closer attention to his posts whilst the goons won't know whom to look closer at.

Remember it can only help the town - if Cooper gets turned the other cop will be toast (one would imagine) so if more than one person knows who Cooper is he can get whacked straightwaway. With subtlety, of course - no need for masons to go daft in declaring their status.

So, to all the BSTP nay-sayers...give yer heads a shake and engage brain before posting such drivel. Unless you're goons, of course...they're the only ones to fear BSTP.

Remember what happened last game...BS wasn't used...some random got investigated, turned out to be townie and the cop got whacked off by the goons. That was minimal help to the masons.

I've yet to hear a reasonable argument for not using it.

I would think that if cooper is turned the cop has to out cooper, thus leaving the masons to work away in the background.

The goons will then know the cop, it is then up to the doc to try and save the cop so they can get another investigation done

??????

This would give the masons the guaranteed unturnable good cop who could then - somehow...I'll assist if need be since I'm merely an expendable townie - get the Cooper info to the masons e.g. good cop could say that Cooper is 3 above him on the player list or something much more subtle...since the masons will know who the good cop is they can pay closer attention to his posts whilst the goons won't know whom to look closer at.

Gotcha, trying to read the thread and catch up on 2 weeks paperwork via the mobile

if i was the cop i would use bs

even if it is not used, if cooper is turned the other cop will have to out himelf and cooper as its obvious that he would be the target of the next nights lynch (well unless a mason/good roled player had been investigated on a previous night)

Geoff Kilpatrick
??????

Boof (hypothetically only and please note there are no clues in this)

What if the player below Truman was Cooper??

Boof (hypothetically only and please note there are no clues in this)

never thought of that, so maybe just choose one of the cops to investigate the next player and then the masons can look at their posts to determine the other cop

quick post count update

jambopompey 23

Arnold 19

Geoff Kilpatrick 17

Lasith 14

kitster 10

Frenchie 9

MalkyMcFrench 7

Boof 6

Csaba Wabba 4

milky_26 4

jambosean75 3

Beverley 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Martin 1

Bigsmak 1

As already stated I'm sticking to my guns about this BS nonsense.

I would not use BS if I was the cop.

If I was the cop, I would start of below me and work my way down..

As for the voting, no idea as usual

I would think that if cooper is turned the cop has to out cooper, thus leaving the masons to work away in the background.

The goons will then know the cop, it is then up to the doc to try and save the cop so they can get another investigation done

Agree - and if this does happen...good luck to the Doc :)

if cooper is turned the other cop will have to out himelf and cooper as its obvious that he would be the target of the next nights lynch (well unless a mason/good roled player had been investigated on a previous night)

Just outing Cooper would be enough, though the goons would obviously be able to work out who Truman is (by Cooper telling them :D). Cooper would also have the results of the previous investigations so it's pretty imperative for the town that Cooper stays on the side of goodness...especially if any roled folk have been investigated.

That's the best case scenario...the masons will then know both cops without anybody having to reveal anything on thread.

As already stated I'm sticking to my guns about this BS nonsense.

I would not use BS if I was the cop.

Why?

In fact I don't mind if you reply or not.

The game is about trying to win it for your particular team.

If you're a townie, you're not a team player so we'd be better off without you.

If you're a goon we're definitely better off without you.

If you're roled then you're harming the town's chances of victory by not stating that you'd use it. It's only if you're Truman that you'd be using it anyway.

So, for the good of the town...

Vote Lasith

The cops work as a team and get 1 investigation.

BSTP is where they agree that Truman will do the investigating for night 1 since he's the unturnable cop and will remain good for the duration of the game...or at least for the duration of his involvement in the game.

Why?

It comes down to how much you trust the others doesn't it.

There's far too big a chance somebody could bluff for my liking.

And you and me will never agree with each other regarding BS.

If there's gonna be a bar in this game everyone needs to drink cocktails with a proper cherry in it. I've always been in awe of that scene Sherilyn Fenn tied a knot in one with her tongue. How did she do that? Can anyone do it?

i can do that

The cops work as a team and get 1 investigation.

BSTP is where they agree that Truman will do the investigating for night 1 since he's the unturnable cop and will remain good for the duration of the game...or at least for the duration of his involvement in the game.

He? how do you know he's not a she Boof? Sexism? few girlies in this game.

There is absolutely NO chance of that happening unless the cop is a complete and utter ****.

There's not a single reason why the cop would claim to use BS and then not do so - he's trying to help the town, remember. The masons knowing his identity is helpful to the town - not directly and not immediately but eventually...as long as they stay alive. And knowing some folk not to vote for increases their chances of staying alive...at least during the day time phase of the game.

There is absolutely NO chance of that happening unless the cop is a complete and utter ****.

There's not a single reason why the cop would claim to use BS and then not do so - he's trying to help the town, remember. The masons knowing his identity is helpful to the town - not directly and not immediately but eventually...as long as they stay alive. And knowing some folk not to vote for increases their chances of staying alive...at least during the day time phase of the game.

I'm not disputing that, but there is still an outside posiblity and I would imagine stranger things have happened.

He? how do you know he's not a she Boof? Sexism? few girlies in this game.

Obviously I don't. I just find it a little clumsy to use he/she. I could probably use they, but that uses 100% more letters and I'm a lazy git :D

Also, if the cop does turn out to be a girly, me using 'he' has possibly implanted into the goons' minds that they're male and they may be swayed to look elsewhere. Just my bit of Derren Brown-ism :D

And you and me will never agree with each other regarding BS.

warning

designer-purses-discount-alert-20-percent-off-designer-handbags.jpg

alert.gif

Ok Im just home from derby fun and will read over this after a cuppa. Looks fun never watched twins peaks as always looked wee bit scary for me. Thanks Beverley for getting me a place, doesnt mean I wont vote you though :10900:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Glad to see things settling down a bit today. Would be pretty suspicious of lasith's anti bs campaign if he wasnt exactly the same last game- just hope he's not one of the cops! Think we need to use everything to our advantage- including bs- as its going to be a tough one- the cooper turning goon is a great twist geoff- but a bloody nightmare if it happens. I'm off to the double rr for a slice of cherry pie and a cup of coffee as black as the night sky on a moonless night. Back on later tonight.

Boof, if I were the Cop I'd use BS.

I can't so I've defo lost my mojo. gutted.

It's not the Austin Powers mafia game.

Either that or

bustedtees.cc44f260b48644d90ebccb99abcaac05.gif

And if you've never seen that Simpsons episode, you'll not have a clue what I'm on about!

For the 2nd game running i would us bs if i was the cop.

JP i'm taking absolutely no responsibility for the spamming in fact i went out of my way to promote an anti-spamming campaign :10900:

Glad to see things settling down a bit today. Would be pretty suspicious of lasith's anti bs campaign if he wasnt exactly the same last game- just hope he's not one of the cops!

I'm more interested by Boof's reaction to be honest

I'm more interested by Boof's reaction to be honest

It was exactly the same in the last game best advice is to sit back until they're fed up bitch slapping each other

It was exactly the same in the last game best advice is to sit back until they're fed up bitch slapping each other

nah, Boof just let him do it last time, this time he's getting quite peeved by it all

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boof, the reason I put that scenario to you is that the cops can't investigate each other!

Evening all.

I'm always keen to take part in BS but don't know how the cops will work it this time.

Same old first day, I've not a clue who to vote for.

So since he's spamming I'll go for JamboPompey.

Vote : JamboPompey

Same old first day, I've not a clue who to vote for.

So since he's spamming I'll go for JamboPompey.

Vote : JamboPompey

i have put some posts in about the game, like working out what the cops should do, the more that post will allow the cops a chance to put querries over without being caught out by the goons.

can understand a vote on me, pointless but understandable

Archived