Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

if i was the cop i would use bs

even if it is not used, if cooper is turned the other cop will have to out himelf and cooper as its obvious that he would be the target of the next nights lynch (well unless a mason/good roled player had been investigated on a previous night)

This was from day 1.

Now, it could have been that Cooper did the investigating on night 1 and used BS (even though kitster said she didn't use it) (though I do feel a little uncomfortable about taking info from ghosts). That would point to...whomever is above THAITB.

Well, well...it's milky...again.

Anything to convince me not to vote you oh, lactic one?

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right let's look at the order of who voted for THAITB.

Arnold

Sean

Malky (to draw things level at 3-3 before Frenchie made it 4-3 in favour of Csaba)

Bigsmak (to draw things level at 4-4) Lasith, Csaba and Bev all voted for Sean to make it a three way tie

Csaba (unvoted for Sean, voted for THAITB to make it 5-4. Bev unvoted Sean to vote for Csaba to make it 5-5 and was insistent on a tie)

Milky (unvoted Csaba and switched his vote for THAITB to put him 6-4)

Boof (voted with one minute to go, switching his vote from Sean to THAITB)

From looking at this, for me there's questions about Frenchie, Bev and Boof.

It was possibly an easy place for Frenchie to put his vote and he even claimed we should kill him if he was wrong. Why was Bev so bothered about putting it into a tie and Boof's vote in the end seemed like it might help him down the road.

However that bold bit is a huge plus in milky's favour...

Gotta wonder why Bev was so insistent on a tie.

I spotted something from the person I believe to be a mason which prompted my vote change to THAITB so that there was no chance of rescuing him.

vote boof

am I the only one who thinks he's cooper?

I take it Cooper didn't use BS then, since I'm not him.

I've got my suspicions as well. Just something I picked up on from reading the thread earlier. Does the word cool mean anything in the world of Twin Peaks?

Not to my knowledge.

I think he was hinting that he was good rolled.

Guarantee not - totally unroled. I'll drop hints as to my character if you want.

i was thinking the same thing myself.

Also incorrect.

You're re-entering my dodgy list, Sean.

so that was a pish night then. poor coops, i hope he comes back to us, cos he's dreamy

anyway i can't hang around here, i need to go look for a sweater

Morning, won't be on much today but I'll give a dodgy list nonetheless:

Martin

Malky

Frenchie

(Milky)

See ya.

vote boof

am I the only one who thinks he's cooper?

Could I just ask why, Malky?

I believe you're not a bad 'un as the evidence I've seen (which could either be dodgy or I'm mis-reading it) points to you being a good guy. The thing is, I don't want goons to be able to piggy-back onto your suspicions and then blame you if/when I end up deided.

Same question to other folk who're finding me suspicious. Which does kinda fly in the face of my 'It's usually roled folk who mump and moan about being voted' theory, since I'm completely unroled.

In fact I think it's time I let you know who I am...

Knock, knock...

Boof, if you weren't Cooper what's with all the 'Doc knows who to protect' stuff inferring you knew who to protect and only one worthwhile was Cooper

Ps anyone else notice how Arnolds flown under the radar after the first days spam fest?

Boof, if you weren't Cooper what's with all the 'Doc knows who to protect' stuff inferring you knew who to protect and only one worthwhile was Cooper

Since I don't know who Cooper is, I was hoping the Doc would protect the only one who I think I've maybe deduced to have a good role...the mason (I think - I could be horribly wrong) who posted something that caused me to vote THAITB t'other night.

Had I been Cooper I'd've known a lot earlier to vote him - and would have done so when he was tied with Csaba.

D'you want me to reveal my character?

like you say masons are townies now and if you are just a townie what's the harm unless someone calls you out

plus what do you make of my point about arnold

Just heading out happy to keep my vote on thaitb

That's the one that convinced me (as far as anyone can be convinced) that you're one of the masons. i.e. Malky.

Brainwave time again folks :D

How's about we all drop heavy hints as to our characters...then, when the goons try to claim to be a particular townie...the real one can pop up and say 'Uh uh...that's me, that is'.

For me, I'd be delighted to take one for the town if it meant we won.

And since there's no actively good roles left (assassin certainly doesn't count as a good one!!) those of us on the good side have nothing to lose.

You'd have to make sure any hints fall within the rules, of course.

That's the one that convinced me (as far as anyone can be convinced) that you're one of the masons. i.e. Malky.

Brainwave time again folks :D

How's about we all drop heavy hints as to our characters...then, when the goons try to claim to be a particular townie...the real one can pop up and say 'Uh uh...that's me, that is'.

For me, I'd be delighted to take one for the town if it meant we won.

And since there's no actively good roles left (assassin certainly doesn't count as a good one!!) those of us on the good side have nothing to lose.

You'd have to make sure any hints fall within the rules, of course.

i'm up for that

Ooops - still not answered you about Arnold.

Haven't noticed anything suspicious...which is suspicious in itself.

One to keep an eye on for sure.

I'm leaning towards believing milky due to the THAITB vote that put him into a clear lead, but still can't shake the possible use of BS outta me head.

And there must be loads of folk who are completely under the Radar...Frenchie, f'rinstance...where he?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Word of warning: Any hints verging on the "I'm a goon" nonsense in the last game will result in modkills. No harm in hinting at your character or their traits though, as several have done already (but I'm a Peakie so I know where they're coming from ;) )

Geoff, with Cooper being turned does that measn that he can still investigate people but his results would go to the other goons?

Up for heavy hints

Martin

JamboPompey - already done

Arnold

Bev - already done

Boof - up for it

Lasith

Frenchie

jambosean75

Bigsmak

Malky McFrench

milky_26 - up for it

Any more for any more?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff, with Cooper being turned does that measn that he can still investigate people but his results would go to the other goons?

Mibbees aye, mibbees naw!

EDIT: The night story tonight will mention something about this but there will be no investigation tonight.

I'd guess his result would go to himself and the masons. So he isn't going to be investigating his fellow goons. However since his result goes to him, it won't take long for the other goons to work it out.

Oooh, the masons aren't out of this. Not by a long chalk. They will still be receiving info about other players which, if they stay healthy long enough, they just might be able to work out who the goons are by a process of deduction. And...they won't be able to act on the investigation result until the following night.

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, if people are wondering about what I meant, remember that the nighttime story said that Cooper had been captured by the goons. Outwardly, to the townies, he may well still appear to be an FBI agent.

But as I say, no investigation tonight.

Won't be on tonight, just got a ticket for the specials tonight so will be home S.S.S and out.

So just in case I'm not back on vote frenchie

Won't be on tonight, just got a ticket for the specials tonight so will be home S.S.S and out.

You got a ticket for me, sweetie pie?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count

Boof 1

Frenchie 1

To vote: Martin, Arnold, Bev, Boof, Lasith, Frenchie, jambosean75, Bigsmak, milky_26

Geoff Kilpatrick

Post count

Boof 76

Geoff Kilpatrick 71

jambopompey 52

MalkyMcFrench 33

Arnold 30

Frenchie 27

Lasith 26

Csaba Wabba 23

kitster 23

thehibsareintheirbeds 21

milky_26 19

Martin 18

jambosean75 17

yvonnejambo 16

Bigsmak 15

Beverley 11

Deadline in just over 8.5 hours

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff...if I declare I'm not a goon...will I be modkilled for telling the truth about my status?

Jesus, suppose I'd better answer this before I head to my kip!

Nothing wrong with saying "I'm not a goon". It's the equivalent of saying I'm a townie.

If you are up to something though, be warned. I will modkill! :hang:

Y'know...I love these games where I'm unroled since I can get to speak all sorts of shecht and it doesn't really matter too much to the town if I get topped :D

Heh, heh...right...d'you think he's asleep yet...?

Listen very carefully...I shall say this only once...

The performance of 'Allo 'allo I went to on Tuesday night wasn't bad at all.

boof you seem to be spamming the thread, maybe i need to beat you up?

Me? Spamming? The only Spam I use goes into fritters.

on lunch so no time to check, but due to suspecting me i'd put boof and sean on my goons list, simply as its fairly obvious to those who have read my posts, what my character is

not a good idea to get rid of me, simply for the aesthetics of the game though, as i'll not be able to dance or avoid my father trying to seduce me at one eyed jacks tonight

on lunch so no time to check, but due to suspecting me i'd put boof and sean on my goons list

Eh?

I don't suspect you.

Just wondered what you knew that made you want to tie up Csaba and THAITB *snicker snicker*

1. Martin - Quiet, claimed nothing, could be a goon - Voted Csaba :43:

2. jambopompey - On my radar, still not sure - Voted Frenchie

3. yvonnejambo DEID

4. Arnold - Very Quiet, probably good/Cooper I think - Voted THAITB :smiley2:

6. Bev - Usual game - Voted Csaba to tie with THAITB :57: hinted at townie role

7. Boof - Feck knows, voted THAITB at the death :smiley2:

8. Lasith - Usual game Vote Sean

10. Kitster DEID

11. Frenchie - a bit quieter than usual put Csaba in the lead at one point :43:

12. jambosean75 - Don't know to be honest Voted THAITB :smiley2:

13. Bigsmak - Likely good guy/Cooper, brought THAITB level in vote :smiley2:

14. MalkyMcFrench - Pure brilliant townie, reformed goon master Voted THAITB, hinted at townie role (appears to have been missed by everyone) :smiley2:

16. milky_26 - Likely good guy/Cooper, unvoted Csaba and voted THAITB to go into a 6-4 lead

18. thehibsareintheirbeds DEID

20. csaba wabba DEID

Based on above I would put in order of goonliness -

Frenchie

Martin/Pompey

Lasith

Boof

Sean

Bev

Me

And between Arnold, Bigsmak and Milky for the Cooper role

therefore UNVOTE Boof

VOTE Frenchie

Malky, good summary, but i am not Cooper, i have hinted at who i am (note i've never seen twin peaks so i have taken some info from wiki)

Whoa there Malky...pompey's claimed his townliness, and if he's telling the truth (nobody else seems to have claimed it), my claims should be (relatively) obvious as well.

The dashing hunk that he is...

Revised based on me not paying attention -

Frenchie

Martin

Lasith

Sean

Bev / Milky / Boof / Pompey

Me

And between Arnold and Bigsmak for the Cooper role

Just to say my late vote on sean last night was because it had been so quiet with 4 on a tie, that seans vote on csaba seemed a bit out of the blue and made him seem a bit dodgy. Not so sure now, but it made sense at the time. As i said earlier, i like martin's thinking and feel we should be looking at kitsters goon list

for now as there's not alot else to go on- so for me its a toss up between csaba and pompey. Oh and for once i think bev may actually be telling the truth

Martin...any comment?

Sean looking less dodgy.

Archived