• Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick
Didn't THAITB vote?

That knowledge could be handy...

Sorry! Oversight

THAITB voted for Csaba

Goon lists? :rofl:

Goon lists? :rofl:

I've a feeling you're trying to convey some sort of message...is that 'Maybe' inching towards a 'Probably not'?

Geoff Kilpatrick
I've a feeling you're trying to convey some sort of message...is that 'Maybe' inching towards a 'Probably not'?

:2thumbsup:

Pshaw...moderators these days...:P

Am I allowed to ask at night for folk to do ones or do you want me to edit this post?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Pshaw...moderators these days...:P

Am I allowed to ask at night for folk to do ones or do you want me to edit this post?

You can ask for them. As long as people don't post them until I call the start of Day 3.

Just back, and see I got what I wanted, excellent.

Also it is quite sad that the mod is the top poster....:hat2:

Okay-dokey.

Anybody fancy doing goon-lists (Yvonne stratagem) and posting them once the sun's up on day 3?

We've got two hours(ish) before dawn, but I've got a little one to put bedwards in a mo'

Just in case anyone doing a goon-list gets whacked by the goons or assassin...will you allow ghosts to post goon-lists?

Just back, and see I got what I wanted, excellent.

Also it is quite sad that the mod is the top poster....:hat2:

well what are you going to do about it :10900:

Great stuff! If it wasn't THAITB that was investigated last night, then it's looking very good for us.

Hopefully the night time will go our way as well.

Great stuff! If it wasn't THAITB that was investigated last night, then it's looking very good for us.

I was thinking that as well...then I remembered that Geoff already told us that it was Leland who got fingered by kitster :curtain:or her buddy

Boof, ghosts can't post goon lists, against the rules

Sorry - not being clear enough...

I meant if someone went to the trouble of collating the goon-lists from days 1 and 2 during this 2 hour dormant phase of the game would they still be allowed to publish them on the game thread if they got whacked/assassinated tonight?

Have to say there were damn' few goon-lists from day 2 however :(

I wasn't looking for ghosts to post fresh goon-lists of their own making.

apologies, and there is nothing in the rules to stop a ghost doing that as it is not directly influencing the game after they died as the information was already there

thats my reckoning anyway, what do you say Geoff

ps you're doing a good job Geoff, all that is missing is lynching the wrong person and you've perfected it

apologies, and there is nothing in the rules to stop a ghost doing that as it is not directly influencing the game after they died as the information was already there

Hoping Geoff says yes.

If not I can probably look to it - if I'm not pushing up the daisies - once the wee fella's asleep.

Back in a bit.

Geoff Kilpatrick

ps you're doing a good job Geoff, all that is missing is lynching the wrong person and you've perfected it

If it's already on thread then it's fine as someone else is quite capable of picking it up themselves. They are obviously too lazy to do so.

As for lynching the wrong person, it's still early doors! :2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Dr Jacoby was having a busy day. Fresh from coming back from the scene of Leland's lynching, he found Agent Cooper waiting outside his office. Cooper wanted to question him about both Leland and Laura's state of mind, since they were both patients of his. Cooper also subtly asked about his movements around the last few days, especially in relation to Laura's death. Satisfied that Dr Jacoby had nothing to do with Laura's death, Cooper turned to leave and passed someone else from the town waiting outside to see Jacoby.

Jacoby finished with this patient and finished writing his notes. Suddenly, there was a noise outside. Jacoby stood up and opened his door. He jumped back in fright as Leo Johnson's face appeared in front of him. Jacoby settled and asked Leo if he wanted a chat. Leo just shook his head and plunged his hunting knife into Jacoby's chest.

Csaba Wabba - Dr Jacoby - doc killed by the assassin

Cooper retired for the evening after calling Major Briggs again as this Black Lodge issue troubled him. He also mentioned it again to Ben Horne but this again shed no fresh light. Cooper went to sleep...

....Cooper was dreaming he was in a red room with a giant, a dancing man and...Laura? Laura whispered something in his ear and disappeared through a red curtain. Cooper went to follow. Suddenly he was back in the same room except the shape of BOB was there. Cooper tried to escape but there was no escape from the Black Lodge. BOB had found a new vessel through which to do evil.

Special Agent Dale Cooper - cop - captured by the goons

It is now Day 3

11 Players remaining, 6 for a David Lynch

Martin

JamboPompey

Arnold

Bev

Boof

Lasith

Frenchie

jambosean75

Bigsmak

Malky McFrench

milky_26

Next deadline is Thursday 2100 GMT

Here we go - goon lists from the start. Been waiting to post this for a while but thought I'd best wait until night was over.

Im going to work soon and my list at the mo would comprise of;

Bigsmak

Beverley

Csaba wabba

My 3 for just now are

Milky

Marty

Martin

pompey

frenchie

boof

So far managed to find Arnold, kitster, Martin, THAITB, Yvonne and milky dodgy. And occasionally undodgy.

Undodgy (so far - probably due to my dodgy reasoning) Lasith and Malky.

Undecided about pompey, Frenchie, Bigsmak and anyone else who's playing...maybe the low posters need a boot up the bahookie.

Just thought I'd take a look at this to see who I'd forgotten about.

Bev (Forget her...just...how?), Csaba Wabba and jambosean75. You three need to get posting or everyone'll forget about you.

My Yvonne-approved (I presume) goon list :-

Milky

THAITB

jambosean.

Goon List

Pompey (think he could be a goon hiding under his spam count)

Csaba (nothing I can put my finger on with him as he's always a weird poster but just got a vibe)

Martin (very quiet but he normally defends himself well so i'll put it out there and see what he has to say)

my goon list would be jambopompey, thaitb & lasith. no particular reason other than 2 voted for me and i needed 1 more.

My current list of dodginess comprises of and in no particular order:

pompey

THAITB

Malky

Frenchie

Martin

Anyway, revised goon list

THAITB

Pompey

Frenchie

Anybody up for continuing Yvonne's goon-list idea?

jambosean

milky

Bigsmak

is mine for today.

There was a 4-way tie until Csaba Wabba got voted by jambosean.

Then jambosean got voted by THAITB.

That leaves 4.

If Csaba Wabba was brought into the tie-break to reduce the chances of hitting a goon...that makes jambosean look dodgy for doing it and those others in the tie-break for being there.

Which then leaves 3 folk on the dodgy list...

Frenchie

Pompey

Sean

And since Sean was only placed there at the last minute by THAITB, that gives a dodgy list of 2 folk from the original 4-player tiebreak list

Frenchie

Pompey

goon list in no particular order

pompey

thaitb

csaba

Geoff Kilpatrick

Should have added that the remaining roles are:

2 masons

1 assassin

3 goons (including the cop turned goon)

5 townies

Should have added that the remaining roles are:

2 masons

1 assassin

3 goons (including the cop turned goon)

5 townies

i don't suppose kitster is allowed to name who the other cop(goon) was now?

Might as well bring both of Geoff's vote posts together

Day 1 vote history:

Martin - Boof

JamboPompey - Malky, Arnold, Martin, Bev, Sean

yvonnejambo - Bigsmak, Martin, Bigsmak

Arnold - Pompey, yvonne

Bev - yvonne

Boof - Lasith, Martin

Lasith - Pompey

Kitster - Csaba

Frenchie - milky

Sean - Csaba

Bigsmak - yvonne, Frenchie

Malky - Pompey

milky - Frenchie

THAITB - Sean, Pompey, Malky, Sean

Csaba - Pompey, Boof

Day 2 voting records:

Martin - Csaba

JamboPompey - Frenchie

Arnold - THAITB

Bev - Sean, Csaba

Boof - Sean, THAITB

Lasith - Sean

Frenchie - Bev, Csaba

Sean - THAITB

Bigsmak - Bev, Pompey, THAITB

Malky - Pompey, THAITB

milky_26 - Csaba, THAITB

Csaba - Frenchie, Malky, Sean, THAITB

(updating with THAITB's votes)

Thaitb - Csaba

Geoff Kilpatrick

Er, no!

:laugh:

That would give the game away a little bit I would imagine.

Right let's look at the order of who voted for THAITB.

Arnold

Sean

Malky (to draw things level at 3-3 before Frenchie made it 4-3 in favour of Csaba)

Bigsmak (to draw things level at 4-4) Lasith, Csaba and Bev all voted for Sean to make it a three way tie

Csaba (unvoted for Sean, voted for THAITB to make it 5-4. Bev unvoted Sean to vote for Csaba to make it 5-5 and was insistent on a tie)

Milky (unvoted Csaba and switched his vote for THAITB to put him 6-4)

Boof (voted with one minute to go, switching his vote from Sean to THAITB)

From looking at this, for me there's questions about Frenchie, Bev and Boof.

It was possibly an easy place for Frenchie to put his vote and he even claimed we should kill him if he was wrong. Why was Bev so bothered about putting it into a tie and Boof's vote in the end seemed like it might help him down the road.

vote boof

am I the only one who thinks he's cooper?

I've got my suspicions as well. Just something I picked up on from reading the thread earlier. Does the word cool mean anything in the world of Twin Peaks?

Assassin...FFS!!!

If I've read it correctly, the masons are now effectively townies. They might know who Cooper is if he used BS in investigating Csaba. The masons will have received the news about Csaba...not much use to anyone now.

I'm awfully tempted to name someone I feel to be a mason. I suspect he/she might know who I mean. If folk think I should reveal my suspicion just say yes and if this person is amongst those who says so I'll name him/her.

In the meantime I'll take a look back and see who would've investigated Csaba if BS had been used.

1. Martin

2. jambopompey

3. yvonnejambo

4. Arnold

6. Bev

7. Boof

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

Well...if Cooper used BS last night...that would make him milky, whom I've already found dodgy (when he'd've been good :laugh:)

Milky was one of the few to challenge me when I had my original dodgy list - I tend to find vanilla townies don't mind that much being on lists but roled folk feel they have something extra to contribute to the game - and rightly so.

So, I'll throw that one in there for you to chew over and have a look at milky's posts to see if he'd've used BS.

Archived