Csaba Wabba 2

Frenchie 2

JamboPompey 2

jambosean75 2

yvonnejambo 2

Bigsmak 1

Martin 1

milky_26 1

Random number function in Excel has been used!

Hmmm....

Story to follow, except I need to take my medication first!

you say that like it is some sort of revelation

just trying to be non spam on day 1 as much, play the game now and then, from day 2 onwards not much spam, depends on how i am feeling whilst working

Geoff Kilpatrick

The town of Twin Peaks had been overcome by grief since the discovery of the beautiful Laura Palmer's body. As they gathered at the diner drinking their damn fine coffee, they talked among themselves about who could have done such a thing. Then one of them remarked that they had saw Laura the day before running away from the lady with the log. Coincidence?

So the town went to confront the lady with the log and asked what was going on with Laura. She said that she had foresaw the death as the log had told her that an one armed man would appear from a place called the Black Lodge. This sounded like utter gibberish to the rest of the town and, overcome by grief, they snatched the log from her and whacked her over the head continually with it.

yvonnejambo - Lady with the Log - townie - dead

PMs please from the usual folk

Knew it would be me, oh well suppose the goons will have to find another target now woobloody woo :43:

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, Day 1 vote history:

Martin - Boof

JamboPompey - Malky, Arnold, Martin, Bev, Sean

yvonnejambo - Bigsmak, Martin, Bigsmak

Arnold - Pompey, yvonne

Bev - yvonne

Boof - Lasith, Martin

Lasith - Pompey

Kitster - Csaba

Frenchie - milky

Sean - Csaba

Bigsmak - yvonne, Frenchie

Malky - Pompey

milky - Frenchie

THAITB - Sean, Pompey, Malky, Sean

Csaba - Pompey, Boof

Knew it would be me, oh well suppose the goons will have to find another target now woobloody woo :43:

Balls. Bad luck Yvonne especially as she was one of my favourite characters. You're normally a productive townie as well so you'll be missed.

thehibsareintheirbeds

unlucky yvonne, i love the log lady as well...sob sob. at least you weren't roled. hope we make it through the night relatively unscathed.

i'm sorry about yvonne, i didn't really know the log lady but i sorta liked her.

i used to see her in the diner sometimes

she seemed kind

first off, i want to aplogise for my lack of involvement over the last 2 days and the last minute vote tonight. work was hectic.

didn't have a clue for the first vote so just added one more player into the group tie.

my goon list would be jambopompey, thaitb & lasith. no particular reason other than 2 voted for me and i needed 1 more.

i was going to state that i would use bs but unless everybody agrees it's useless. if the masons gote a report on player d and player c had said they would use bs they might decide to protect him. but say c was a goon and it was f that had voted for d because he wasn't using bs, the masons would be left protecting the goon thinking he was the cop. so unless everybody agrees it's useless.

first off, i want to aplogise for my lack of involvement over the last 2 days and the last minute vote tonight. work was hectic.

didn't have a clue for the first vote so just added one more player into the group tie.

my goon list would be jambopompey, thaitb & lasith. no particular reason other than 2 voted for me and i needed 1 more.

i was going to state that i would use bs but unless everybody agrees it's useless. if the masons gote a report on player d and player c had said they would use bs they might decide to protect him. but say c was a goon and it was f that had voted for d because he wasn't using bs, the masons would be left protecting the goon thinking he was the cop. so unless everybody agrees it's useless.

sorry, sorry, sorry. my brains scrambled.

i just realised your not supposed to post anything like this until day is declared.

Geoff Kilpatrick

As Cooper arrived in Twin Peaks and met Truman for the first time, they got down to basics.

First off, they headed over to the Palmer house to talk to Leland Palmer. Leland had turned white overnight and was making wild simpering noises over the death of his daughter. However, both cops caught a strange look in his eye which made them very suspicious, especially when his voice changed when he mentioned something called the Black Lodge

Later, Sheriff Truman chatted to Major Briggs and divulged full details of his conversation with Leland, Briggs being particularly interested as his son's girlfriend had been brutally murdered.

The cops retired for the evening and went their separate ways. Cooper was introduced to Ben Horne the hotel owner and sat down for a coffee. Over coffee, Cooper asked about this Black Lodge and what Leland had told him, as Horne had mentioned that Leland was his lawyer.

Meanwhile, Truman headed over to his girlfriend, Josie Packard, who lived beside the saw mill, the town's main employer. On his way over there, however, his 4 x 4 sheriff car was forced off the road by a large black car. Truman was knocked out. When he came to, he found himself face to face with the saw blade. Too late, the good sheriff of Twin Peaks had met a gruesome end.

kitster - Sheriff Harry S Truman - cop - killed

In other parts of the town, Dr Jacoby indulged in transcendental meditation while Leo Johnson contented himself by drinking beer and raping his wife, Shelly.

It is now Day 2

Players remaining:

Martin

JamboPompey

Arnold

Bev

Boof

Lasith

Frenchie

jambosean75

Bigsmak

MalkyMcFrench

milky_26

THAITB

Csaba Wabba

13 left, 7 for a (David) Lynch

bloody hell, that couldn't of been anyworse

Very bad start, however it could have been worse.

At least the Cooper and the masons know who a goon is.

It's now essential that Cooper stays alive for as long as possible though.

thehibsareintheirbeds

God what a nightmare. Unlucky kitster, but if i'm reading it right cooper and the masons now know one goon. They'll need to be very careful how they go about sharing it though. We cant risk losing cooper so he must play it cool.

God what a nightmare. Unlucky kitster, but if i'm reading it right cooper and the masons now know one goon. They'll need to be very careful how they go about sharing it though. We cant risk losing cooper so he must play it cool.

The only issue with that is they don't know who each other is do they?

If we lose Cooper the games as good as over I think.

wooooooooooooooooo

damn you goons!!!

after the sign up faux pas I was always on dodgy ground.

As you'll have read though we're on to all of you... Good luck Agent Cooper! :2thumbsup:

woooooooooooooooooooo

I'm away for 1 night and suddenly all the women folk are being killed, hang your heads in shame lads!

anyways vote bev :10900:

This vote will change :2thumbsup:

wooooooooooooooooo

damn you goons!!!

after the sign up faux pas I was always on dodgy ground.

As you'll have read though we're on to all of you... Good luck Agent Cooper! :2thumbsup:

woooooooooooooooooooo

sorry kits, i knew you where a roled player due to you now edited post on the sign up thread, next time don't ask for a resend of mail, geoff you never gave folk a chance between sending mails and posting on the sign up thread.

ohhhhh that makes me a goon here we friggin go again, come on goons square go 3-1 lets have it

Geoff Kilpatrick
sorry kits, i knew you where a roled player due to you now edited post on the sign up thread, next time don't ask for a resend of mail, geoff you never gave folk a chance between sending mails and posting on the sign up thread.

ohhhhh that makes me a goon here we friggin go again, come on goons square go 3-1 lets have it

My apologies but when her PM box was full I had little option!

i will add that kits i knew you where one of the cops due to geoffs posts and your deletion of post.

so come on if i was a goon would i admit it, sod it i may be master goon and do it to allow myslef to avoid lynching.

so come on goons line is drawn you want to cross it.

I really should be paying more attention but wtf went on with the pm's and the sign up threads and the JP knowing kits is the cop before she got killed????

i will add that kits i knew you where one of the cops due to geoffs posts and your deletion of post.

so come on if i was a goon would i admit it, sod it i may be master goon and do it to allow myslef to avoid lynching.

so come on goons line is drawn you want to cross it.

doesn't mean anything, I was just about to chastise the doc as it was so obviously going to happen

Geoff Kilpatrick
i'm with frenchie, what happened on the signup thread?

Kits apologised in the last post on it for her PM box being full. If you then read the start of the game thread it makes perfect sense.

Geoff posted on the sign up thread about people making sure they could get PMs

After a while on the game thread Geoff asked for the cops to confirm that they had got PMs, at the same time Kits commented on the sign up thread that her in box had been full but she had now cleared it

Therefore for any goons that noticed they could easily hedge their bets and go for Kits on the 1st night being slightly confident they may get the cop

I can't remember the sign up thread.....

Anyway, back to the present and the game. At least the masons and Cooper now know one goon but not each other. If they play it right, Cooper should be able to survive another night, giving another investigation and if the Doc does their magic things could swing the way of the town.

For now, I'm away to read the thread again, well from about page 3 onwards.

Goon lists anyone? I'll post mine after I've reviewed.

did Kits say if she would do BSTP?

If so I've got my eye on you Marty!

anyway as I still can't shake the feeling he's dodgy

vote pompey

I'm away to bed lads and laddets.

I'll see how things have developed tomorrow when I return from school.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count

Bev 1

Frenchie 1

JamboPompey 1

To vote: Martin, JamboPompey, Arnold, Bev, Boof, Lasith, jambosean75, Bigsmak, milky_26, THAITB

woooooooooooo

Nah not GK's fault at all..mine for not being on the ball knowin the game was about to start.

Nope I did say using any sort of BS would be useless in this game with 2 cops.

Good luck townies I already helped a wee bit I like to think :curtain:

woooooooooooooooooooo

Bit of a crap night, it's unreal that yet again we lose the cop on the first night. Would be interesting how many people genuinely picked up on Kitster's post in the sign up thread because the odds on the goons getting lucky otherwise were pretty low.

Still a bit unsure about Boof but I also wonder why both Pompey and THAITB changed their votes so often on the first day.

I'll need to have a proper read through, see if anything make sense. Probably take me forever due to my connection though but I want to do my bit.

evenin all :smiley2:

ok away for a shower to wash the working day away.

Goon List

Pompey (think he could be a goon hiding under his spam count)

Csaba (nothing I can put my finger on with him as he's always a weird poster but just got a vibe)

Martin (very quiet but he normally defends himself well so i'll put it out there and see what he has to say)

For now vote csaba wabba

This is a pretty crucial list I feel from Kits on day one, at the very least it gives us a clue who she would have investigated.

Now obviously there's a chance that she changed her mind or they went for Cooper's choice, but at least we might have a chance to build on this.

I'm not a goon. I've explained my lack of involvement so far, so that leaves Pompey or Csaba as potential goons. Hopefully Kits went with her gut instinct and persuaded Cooper that they should go for one of these two.

OK, I've read over the last few pages but they really don't make much sense to me, so I'm simply going on gut instinct here. Of course these names are subject to change but I'm out all day tomorrow and may miss deadline so whichever I vote for it probably won't change.

My current list of dodginess comprises of and in no particular order:

pompey

THAITB

Malky

Frenchie

Martin

Still unsure about Csaba but then what else is new, Boofs' OTT reaction about BSTP but I don't think he's a goon, at the moment.

CPU says I've to vote THAITB, I'll be around in the morning ie before 9am so it may change but unlikely to.

This would be a good time for Cooper to use BS.

As long as he doesn't bag a goon...if Geoff is going to be as revealing with the info as he was last night.

Look at it this way...if Cooper hits a goon and Geoff blabs that to everyone they'll pretty much be guaranteed to be able to work out who Cooper is to within 3 players.

Then...oh, bugger...they could turn him to the bad side. However if Cooper has used BS, the masons will know who he is and should be able to alert the town. This is low risk as once Cooper is turned he won't be investigating any more goons so the masons role becomes much less powerful. But Cooper won't know who the masons are - which I think is good now that Truman's gone.

We really want Cooper to stay hidden so he's not turned but also want the masons to know who he is so they don't inadvertently help lynch him. BS is the way to do this.

And while I'm here...Vote jambosean75

And another thing...I still think deadlines are way too goon-friendly in determining lynchees. How easy was it for goons to hide in last night's vote-list?

thehibsareintheirbeds
This is a pretty crucial list I feel from Kits on day one, at the very least it gives us a clue who she would have investigated.

Now obviously there's a chance that she changed her mind or they went for Cooper's choice, but at least we might have a chance to build on this.

I'm not a goon. I've explained my lack of involvement so far, so that leaves Pompey or Csaba as potential goons. Hopefully Kits went with her gut instinct and persuaded Cooper that they should go for one of these two.

right as kits definitely didnt use bs- non believers, see how useful it could have been?- i kind of go a long with this.

she voted for csaba, and had him on her list, so he must have been close to being number one target.

off to work but will have a read through later.

vote csaba waba

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just over 11 hours to go to next deadline

Vote Count

Bev 1

Csaba Wabba 1

JamboPompey 1

jambosean75 1

MalkyMcFrench 1

THAITB 1

To vote: Martin, JamboPompey, Bev, Lasith, jambosean75, Bigsmak, milky_26

And another thing...I still think deadlines are way too goon-friendly in determining lynchees. How easy was it for goons to hide in last night's vote-list?

Tried that Boof but people didn't work with it and stayed quiet hoping someone else would do the voting to bring a lynch.

Anyway, revised goon list

THAITB

Pompey

Frenchie

Archived