Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

Wish some of the other players would post, makes the game more interesting.

If you don't post I will start singing songs

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wish some of the other players would post, makes the game more interesting.

If you don't post I will start singing songs

depends on what songs you are going to sing

Depends what's on the jukebox

ooh play something dreamy for me

i think that since i'm a townie, and i asked for yvonne to be allocated a number that she got the goon role by the way

i have no idea who is a goon as its day 1 but i'd say yvonne, pompey and milky/marty/martin (always confused by those 3) would be there

1. Martin

2. jambopompey

3. yvonnejambo

4. Arnold

6. Bev

7. Boof

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

So far managed to find Arnold, kitster, Martin, THAITB, Yvonne and milky dodgy. And occasionally undodgy.

Undodgy (so far - probably due to my dodgy reasoning) Lasith and Malky.

Undecided about pompey, Frenchie, Bigsmak and anyone else who's playing...maybe the low posters need a boot up the bahookie.

Just thought I'd take a look at this to see who I'd forgotten about.

Bev (Forget her...just...how?), Csaba Wabba and jambosean75. You three need to get posting or everyone'll forget about you.

Afternoon chumps :-)

I'm quiet today as i'm back at work, but should be on well before the deadline so gonna hang fire with my vote. I'll post my goon list once I've read it back and tried to work out if there are any clues amongst the spam.

Boof for good measure

jambopompey 36

Geoff Kilpatrick 29

Boof 24

Arnold 20

Lasith 18

kitster 15

Frenchie 14

MalkyMcFrench 13

milky_26 10

yvonnejambo 6

Csaba Wabba 6

thehibsareintheirbeds 5

Bigsmak 5

Beverley 4

jambosean75 4

Martin 2

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hmmm, interesting post count- martin with only 2, the frenches around the middle and kitster with a fair few early on. Arnold seems to have gone quiet too!

I take it everybody thats playing has posted now? Last thing we need is another dandyman type situation. Will leave my vote for now

works hectic at the moment and i will be working late so not getting many chances to post.

the only one looking dodgy is geoff:10900:

i will jump on just before time and drop a random vote.

unless somebody identifies a goon and we get a :hang: going

Evening. I'm going to throw a random vote in just incase I'm not around at deadline.

vote yvonnejambo

Well least some have thought it good idea for goon list each day, it will at least make the goons have to think of a plan. Boof & Bev choosing half the players to me makes you look very goonly. Just pick 3 :10900:. Still a few to agree in doing it and will see what happens. Im home for the night so will keep an eye on this.

My Yvonne-approved (I presume) goon list :-

Milky

THAITB

jambosean

I reserve the right to add Yvonne if one of those guys manages to look less dodgy.

When Geoff was all grumpy-pants this morning (GMT) and being decidedly unhelpful to the town I was a ba'-hair away from throwing a hissy fit and declaring my character to get meself modkilled. But then I thought of the need to help the town so the toys stayed in the pram. For now.

Actually, I don't mind folk finding me dodgy...it'll keep me alive at night as the goons will want to have someone votable for the next day. They just have to decide if I'm telling the truth when I declare myself to be role-less or is it worth keping me alive to vote for another day?

Go ahead goons...show's yer cards.

evenin all :smiley2:

ok away for a shower to wash the working day away.

Goon List

Pompey (think he could be a goon hiding under his spam count)

Csaba (nothing I can put my finger on with him as he's always a weird poster but just got a vibe)

Martin (very quiet but he normally defends himself well so i'll put it out there and see what he has to say)

For now vote csaba wabba

Am I the only one finding Boof more and more goonly the more he talks?

I'm undecided if that in effect makes him less goonish

I am more interested that JP has said nowt to my thinking him goonish which to me means there is more chance of him being a goon. If he was a townie or good roled I reckon he'd be making more noise but is in my eyes ignoring it hoping he'll just get unvoted by the other players

evenin all :smiley2:

ok away for a shower to wash the working day away.

Goon List

Pompey (think he could be a goon hiding under his spam count)

Csaba (nothing I can put my finger on with him as he's always a weird poster but just got a vibe)

Martin (very quiet but he normally defends himself well so i'll put it out there and see what he has to say)

For now vote csaba wabba

I am more interested that JP has said nowt to my thinking him goonish which to me means there is more chance of him being a goon. If he was a townie or good roled I reckon he'd be making more noise but is in my eyes ignoring it hoping he'll just get unvoted by the other players

im not just an ordinary townie i am

so goons beware

Nope I am finding him quite goonly too

Nope I am finding him quite goonly too

:rofl:

The only thing I can do to prove my un-guilt is die or get investigated.

Could I suggest death as it would be a waste of an investigation since I'm only a townie?

I appreciate it would be easy for goons to hide in a pile-on, however it would be better to lose me than a goodly-roled townie. If it gets close at deadline time I don't mind taking one...just pay attention to whomever votes for me.

Obviously it would be better to lose a goon, but what's the chances of that?

Milky...just a bit too breezy and helpful to someone you'd know not to be a goon (if you are one).

As aye, could I recommend voting Martin if he doesn't show up and post a bit more?

The game only works if folk are prepared to post.

Any goon-tasks, Geoff?

:rofl:

The only thing I can do to prove my un-guilt is die or get investigated.

Could I suggest death as it would be a waste of an investigation since I'm only a townie?

I appreciate it would be easy for goons to hide in a pile-on, however it would be better to lose me than a goodly-roled townie. If it gets close at deadline time I don't mind taking one...just pay attention to whomever votes for me.

Obviously it would be better to lose a goon, but what's the chances of that?

Milky...just a bit too breezy and helpful to someone you'd know not to be a goon (if you are one).

Chill Or is it PMT? :stuart::smiley2:

thehibsareintheirbeds

lots of to-ing and fro-ing and suspicions flying about, pretty good stuff for the first lynch, just wish we had more to go on.

not really got any firm suspicions yet- although boof is playing an interesting game- but i'm inclined to trust him for now.

i better vote so will go for the first name from my goon list from earlier and see what that throws up. anyone got a vote count, am a bit lost.

vote jambopompey

unvote Bigsmak and vote Martin Going for low posters as they are not helpful. It always happens the people who post more (not spam) get lynched and killed first.

Nope.

thehibsareintheirbeds
another vote for me yea ha.

lynch a townie on day 1 again.

fair do's then..was really just looking to see if anyone jumped on it..i'll vote the goon master instead

unvote jambopompey

vote malky

hmmm i don't know who the killer is, but i know that i kinda loved laura so hope we et the guy that killed her

vote yvonne, for old times sake

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all

Vote Count with 44 minutes to go

Frenchie 2

JamboPompey 2

Martin 2

yvonnejambo 2

Boof 1

Csaba Wabba 1

jambosean75 1

MalkyMcFrench 1

milky_26 1

To vote: Martin, jambosean75

As I said on the sign up thread (you can look back for proof), I've been dealing with a very dodgy internet connection for the last while and I've spent most of the last few days trying to sort it. It's been a total nightmare.

I can understand if people find me dodgy for not posting but it's the truth and for once I'm not roled either.

Boof seems a bit too goonly for my liking, trying to put far too many suggestions out there and that's the only thing that springs to mind, especially as I've not really had a chance to read every post in detail. So for that reason

Vote Boof

looks like the goons have spread the votes around to keep themselves hidden from any suspision

you say that like it is some sort of revelation

just to announce that I am back online and i am playing attention to the tied vote situation with a keen eye....

there may be trouble ahead.

you wont have a leg to stand on

As I said on the sign up thread (you can look back for proof), I've been dealing with a very dodgy internet connection for the last while and I've spent most of the last few days trying to sort it. It's been a total nightmare.

I can understand if people find me dodgy for not posting but it's the truth and for once I'm not roled either.

Boof seems a bit too goonly for my liking, trying to put far too many suggestions out there and that's the only thing that springs to mind, especially as I've not really had a chance to read every post in detail. So for that reason

Vote Boof

Ok that will do for a reason just now. I never read the sign up thread properly.

Unvote Martin and vote Bigsmak

Geoff Kilpatrick

7 minutes to go

4 way tie between Boof, Frenchie, Pompey and Yvonne

1 vote each for Bigsmak, Csaba, Sean, Malky, Martin and Milky

Sean still to vote

still at work and no time to read thread in depth.

random vote csaba wabba

should be home in the next hour.

Im fine for going into tie, will be no big loss but will just be sad to go out on day 1 yet again. Well normally its the goons that take me out. I think everyone in the tie is innocent.

thehibsareintheirbeds

random vote csaba wabba

hmmm...something there doesn't seem right- seems to be awfully similar to last game

unvote malky vote jambosean75

random vote csaba wabba

objection, not a valid use off the bold vote :10900:

Archived