Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, Had a meal with the GFs parents last night and a few glasses of wine, and stella. SO reading this thread this morning makes not much sense at the moment and I wont be home till about 7.30 from work so I better stick a vote in..

I have no idea who to go for. but because Yvonne is gone I'll go for Bev as they are always on opposite sides!

VOTE: BEV

Tried that Boof but people didn't work with it and stayed quiet hoping someone else would do the voting to bring a lynch.

Aye, I know, but it's a monumental pain in the erse that folk are staying quiet.

It's also preposterous that someone got lynched with two votes. TWO VOTES!!!

Just wonder if there were any goons in last night's tie-break and they were happy to take their 1(or more) in 6 chance? I'll have to have a think about that one...

Their get-out clause would be 'Ah, but none of my goon mates jumped in to save me'. With only two votes going to lynch someone (TWO VOTES!!!) they could easily have swayed things by bringing up something from earlier in the day and finding someone guilty from it.

So I think I'm going to work on the basis that last night's tie-break list was goon-free and see where that takes me.

Other folk...do what you want and think for yourselves - there's every possibility that I'm talking white doggy poop.

^^^ except for Cooper...USE BS!!!

Especially if you can persuade Geoff not to reveal so blimmin' much info on-thread...however I fear that die's been cast...

Aye, I know, but it's a monumental pain in the erse that folk are staying quiet.

It's also preposterous that someone got lynched with two votes. TWO VOTES!!!

Just wonder if there were any goons in last night's tie-break and they were happy to take their 1(or more) in 6 chance? I'll have to have a think about that one...

Their get-out clause would be 'Ah, but none of my goon mates jumped in to save me'. With only two votes going to lynch someone (TWO VOTES!!!) they could easily have swayed things by bringing up something from earlier in the day and finding someone guilty from it.

So I think I'm going to work on the basis that last night's tie-break list was goon-free and see where that takes me.

Other folk...do what you want and think for yourselves - there's every possibility that I'm talking white doggy poop.

thats a given even if your not a goon

Geoff Kilpatrick
^^^ except for Cooper...USE BS!!!

Especially if you can persuade Geoff not to reveal so blimmin' much info on-thread...however I fear that die's been cast...

You will ask awkward questions! :smiley2:

thats a given even if your not a goon
...and what have you done to help look for goons?

Obviously don't answer that if your goodly-roled...or make up some stuff...but I'm still finding you swithering on or near my dodgy list.

Anybody up for continuing Yvonne's goon-list idea?

jambosean

milky

Bigsmak

is mine for today.

It might turn out to be one helluva useful if anyone could be ersed to keep a record of folks' goon-lists.

Don't suppose you'd be willing, Geoff...?

Anybody...?

Hold your horses!!!

Masons and Cooper...be very wary about putting the known goon onto all of your lists. This could be a critical day...and it's only day 2! Cool!!

Geoff Kilpatrick
...and what have you done to help look for goons?

Obviously don't answer that if your goodly-roled...or make up some stuff...but I'm still finding you swithering on or near my dodgy list.

Anybody up for continuing Yvonne's goon-list idea?

jambosean

milky

Bigsmak

is mine for today.

It might turn out to be one helluva useful if anyone could be ersed to keep a record of folks' goon-lists.

Don't suppose you'd be willing, Geoff...?

Anybody...?

I gave you a full record of voting. I think that's quite enough!! :smiley2:

boof, very wrong assumption that no goons were in the tie break as it was only 2 votes for someone then to put a lynching vote in to help a fellow goon would get way too much attention, not worth the risk

boof, very wrong assumption that no goons were in the tie break as it was only 2 votes for someone then to put a lynching vote in to help a fellow goon would get way too much attention, not worth the risk

Not so sure Malky.

I'm trying to think goonly thoughts here...a goon on the tie-break list could easily have saved themself using the 'I'm saving myself' get-out by possibly hinting at good-roled status. That wouldn't be obvious until later in the game when all the good roled folk have either been whacked or felt the need to reveal themselves to stay, stay, stay, stay, stayin' alive. (There's a song for ye Pompey:D) By then the goons are usually in the ascendancy so one who did something dodgy on night 1 could be (a) expendable and (B) pointed out to be dodgy by fellow goons in an attempt by them (the fellow goons) to appear whiter-than-white.

A mere townie in the tie-break (such as myself) would - I'd hope - not want to change vote in case they hit a good-roled player. I'm not claiming that's what happened last night since I wasn't on at deadline, just the path I'd've taken if I had been on.

Having said all that, I'm in partial agreement with you...but I think it probably would be worth the risk of saving themself. If they were on at the time to do so...and yes, I'm aware that I wasn't online and could appear dodgy by that reasoning.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Updated count before bedtime:

Bev 2

THAITB 2

Csaba Wabba 1

JamboPompey 1

jambosean75 1

MalkyMcFrench 1

To vote: Martin, JamboPompey, Bev, Lasith, milky_26

Just over 8 hours to go

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick 50 (I think about 30 are in response to Boof)

jambopompey 45

Boof 38

Arnold 23

Lasith 22

MalkyMcFrench 20

kitster 19

Frenchie 18

milky_26 14

yvonnejambo 13

Csaba Wabba 13

thehibsareintheirbeds 13

jambosean75 9

Beverley 7

Bigsmak 6

Martin 5

Boof, I respect your opinion but think you are wrong

im willing to bet at least 1 goon is in there because doing nothing is exactly what id have done

Last night's final Vote Count

Boof 2

Csaba Wabba 2

Frenchie 2

JamboPompey 2

jambosean75 2

yvonnejambo 2 - townie

Bigsmak 1

Martin 1

milky_26 1

There was a 4-way tie until Csaba Wabba got voted by jambosean.

Then jambosean got voted by THAITB.

We know Yvonne was a townie.

I know (but don't expect you lot to believe it) that I'm a townie.

That leaves 4.

If Csaba Wabba was brought into the tie-break to reduce the chances of hitting a goon...that makes jambosean look dodgy for doing it and those others in the tie-break for being there.

Which then leaves 3 folk on the dodgy list...

Frenchie

Pompey

Sean

And since Sean was only placed there at the last minute by THAITB, that gives a dodgy list of 2 folk from the original 4-player tiebreak list

Frenchie

Pompey

So, chaps. Let's hear from you two.

I'd also like to hear from Sean.

This is, of course, dependent on you lot believing me to be NOT on the dodgy list. As I've said there's nowt I can do to prove it. Cooper could investigate me but that would be a bit of a waste when there's bad guys to try and find.

I'd like to have a look at kitster's dodgy list as there's a good chance she'd've investigated one of 'em...unless Cooper pulled rank?

I might be wrong but didn't someone try to claim Csaba as dodgy from that list?

Last night's final Vote Count

Boof 2

Csaba Wabba 2

Frenchie 2

JamboPompey 2

jambosean75 2

yvonnejambo 2 - townie

Bigsmak 1

Martin 1

milky_26 1

There was a 4-way tie until Csaba Wabba got voted by jambosean.

Then jambosean got voted by THAITB.

We know Yvonne was a townie.

I know (but don't expect you lot to believe it) that I'm a townie.

That leaves 4.

If Csaba Wabba was brought into the tie-break to reduce the chances of hitting a goon...that makes jambosean look dodgy for doing it and those others in the tie-break for being there.

Which then leaves 3 folk on the dodgy list...

Frenchie

Pompey

Sean

And since Sean was only placed there at the last minute by THAITB, that gives a dodgy list of 2 folk from the original 4-player tiebreak list

Frenchie

Pompey

So, chaps. Let's hear from you two.

I'd also like to hear from Sean.

This is, of course, dependent on you lot believing me to be NOT on the dodgy list. As I've said there's nowt I can do to prove it. Cooper could investigate me but that would be a bit of a waste when there's bad guys to try and find.

I'd like to have a look at kitster's dodgy list as there's a good chance she'd've investigated one of 'em...unless Cooper pulled rank?

i was rushed off my feet at work so didn't have time to examine the thread.

my vote was going to be random. didn't want to push someone over the edge so chickened out and just added one more into the tiebreak.

it could off been anybody with one vote to be honest.

boof, with you post about putting people into tie breakers to reduce chance of hitting a goon, and csaba was on kitsters goon list so from that maybe

vote csaba wabba

anyone who knows the show will have caught my clues and so anyone voting me is likely to be goonish, or purely don't know the characters

i'm a simple townie.

It was THAITB I was thinking of.

Previously on my not-all-that-dodgy list...will wait and see.

martin claimed csaba was dodgy based on kits list

The three names on the list was myself, Csaba and Pompey. I noticed a clue from one of Kits' posts after she had been killed that hinted that she'd investigated one of the people on her list. As I'm not a goon, that leaves either Csaba or Pompey.

Managed to get online... Didn't realise my post count was so low.

I've re-read bevs posts.

UNVOTE: Bev

So who do I vote for!

BTW, Day 1 vote history:

Martin - Boof

JamboPompey - Malky, Arnold, Martin, Bev, Sean

yvonnejambo - Bigsmak, Martin, Bigsmak - Townie

Arnold - Pompey, yvonne

Bev - yvonne - Townie (perhaps)

Boof - Lasith, Martin

Lasith - Pompey

Kitster - Csaba

Frenchie - milky

Sean - Csaba

Bigsmak - yvonne, Frenchie

Malky - Pompey

milky - Frenchie

THAITB - Sean, Pompey, Malky, Sean

Csaba - Pompey, Boof

current post count

Geoff Kilpatrick 51

jambopompey 45

Boof 41

Arnold 23

Lasith 22

MalkyMcFrench 22

kitster 19

Frenchie 18

milky_26 15

yvonnejambo 13

Csaba Wabba 13

thehibsareintheirbeds 13

jambosean75 11

Beverley 8

Bigsmak 6

Martin 5

I'll go with

VOTE: jambopompey

as he seems to be on most peoples goon list. (and Martins post above me - Unless its Martin of course)

The three names on the list was myself, Csaba and Pompey. I noticed a clue from one of Kits' posts after she had been killed that hinted that she'd investigated one of the people on her list. As I'm not a goon, that leaves either Csaba or Pompey.

That would mean csaba is one of the goons, I'm more concerned on the votes for me then they went away, which would make me look dodgy

So Beverley's claiming (within the rules) to be Bobby Briggs?

That's fine - one more on the safe list. Unless the real Bobby Briggs steps forward.

Bev, if a goon, would not be so daft as to claim to be a particular townie as the real one could easily step forward and claim likewise and we'd be left with the 'Well, we'd better lynch one of them' scenario.

So Bev is second on my guaranteed good list...until someone else claims Bobby-ness. Unless I've got it wrong and she's claiming to be someone else...? Bev...?

Having looked through the thread, I think I might have spotted something that may be important but I don't want to say for now. It doesn't seem goon related but I'll keep an eye on it.

It's always difficult at this early stage to pinpoint who the goons might be because there's still so many players but we have to go with any clues that might be going. That's why I have to go with either Pompey or Csaba.

Vote Csaba Wabba for now, let's see what type of defence he puts up.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just to say my late vote on sean last night was because it had been so quiet with 4 on a tie, that seans vote on csaba seemed a bit out of the blue and made him seem a bit dodgy. Not so sure now, but it made sense at the time. As i said earlier, i like martin's thinking and feel we should be looking at kitsters goon list

for now as there's not alot else to go on- so for me its a toss up between csaba and pompey. Oh and for once i think bev may actually be telling the truth

hmmm i don't know who the killer is, but i know that i kinda loved laura so hope we et the guy that killed her

i'm sorry about yvonne, i didn't really know the log lady but i sorta liked her.

i used to see her in the diner sometimes

she seemed kind

The bits in red sound most like the school football player (if that's what he was - I don't know the series that well).

If anyone else has any better suggestions wheel 'em out.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Interesting stuff so far today, should be able to narrow the potential goon field down a bit at the very least least. Just hope everyones on the ball and ready to speak out if somebody claims their character though.

evening folks, seems i am on a few folks goon list.

do you not think that the goons have tried to set me up.

however i can see why i am on some folks list.

understanding why i have to figure out who the goons are

really gets me annoyed when its honest townies that are lynched.

lynching me would give the game to the goons.

everyone should take a look back and see if there is any clues from day 1.

you never know that there may be some clues about folk that we have missed.

Afternoon/Evening.

Hmm, reading back I would say Bev is a townie as is pompey (well that's what they're claiming). I know I'm not bad but I think the goons are trying to spread some discord and attention elsewhere ie away from the investigated goon.

I'll check back later but my vote stays where it is for now, but the chances of taking a goon out should be pretty good if the masons and Cooper play it right.

Having looked through the thread, I think I might have spotted something that may be important but I don't want to say for now. It doesn't seem goon related but I'll keep an eye on it.

It's always difficult at this early stage to pinpoint who the goons might be because there's still so many players but we have to go with any clues that might be going. That's why I have to go with either Pompey or Csaba.

Vote Csaba Wabba for now, let's see what type of defence he puts up.

much dodgyness from you on this matter.

This whole kitster signup thread shenanigans has worked in the favour of the goons, dont help them any further with voting for me.

Just thinkin' that any more claiming of townie characters is gonna make it reaaaaaally easy for the goons to target those who aren't claiming an unroled townie's character.

I Vote Boof to run the next game so we can ask him loads and loads of questions :10900: wooo

He'll become like one of these robots that short circuit because they can't cope :laugh:

I Vote Boof to run the next game so we can ask him loads and loads of questions :10900: wooo

Unvote that idea :D

You fancy running the bar for now Yvonne? I've got some goons to find. I'll pour myself a Belhaven first.

much dodgyness from you on this matter.

This whole kitster signup thread shenanigans has worked in the favour of the goons, dont help them any further with voting for me.

Think that's trying to shift the blame. Remember I was the one who first flagged up Kits post with her suspect list and have stuck with that plan since I first saw it. If I was a goon, I certainly wouldn't be trying to force a list that contained my name on it.

Pompey has at least come up with some sort of reasoning why we shouldn't go for him. You haven't, which makes you look even more suspect.

I don't think people should be going by the list Kitster gave, as there could easily be a chance that no-one on the list was investigated and it may have been a red herring to fool the goons. Not saying that there may be goons on the list but tonight should be a guaranteed goon kill.

Unvote that idea :D

You fancy running the bar for now Yvonne? I've got some goons to find. I'll pour myself a Belhaven first.

Nope im still in a huff at being booted off first again. :stuart: You can all drink meths and be happy

unvote bev

said i would so i have :10900:

JP fair play if you want to vote for me but i aint a goon.

Gonna hold off on my vote for a wee bit and see what develops

Archived