Twin Peaks mafia - who killed Laura Palmer

Geoff Kilpatrick

I did not contribute "utter nonsense" in those pages boy.

You should've read them more carefully, then we could've got the goons earlier than we did....

We've only been going a few hours, hardly anyone has posted. I hope Geoff modkills low posters....

Malky raises an interesting point..

he has indeed, so the one cop has to be careful not to be hit by the goons

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you surprised?

Geoff, if the cops are together and one can be recruited by the goons ref the sign up page, in effect if the goons get him/her then the other cops a dead duck?

Good point and FFS Arnold and JP your like a pair of kids can't believe my 1st post is on page 2 :57:

Good point and FFS Arnold and JP your like a pair of kids can't believe my 1st post is on page 2 :57:

be nice :jiggy: it brings folk out to post

Arnold and JP it would be good if you could moderate the spam a bit guys as how easy would it be if one or both of you are rolled as goons to slip under the radar posting the slavering drivvle you seem to have become fond of the last couple of games. Just a thought..anyone agree with me?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Go and do some graffiti with

"Jim Robinson is a Jambo"

Scott Robinson is a Jambo would be factually correct of course!! :10900:

It was nonsense Arnold, that cannot be denied, completely useless posts with regards to cathching the goons.

Malky I'm not even remotely surprised.

JP, nothing usefull will come, of that I'm certain.

Unlucky Frenchie.:2thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick
are you surprised?

Geoff, if the cops are together and one can be recruited by the goons ref the sign up page, in effect if the goons get him/her then the other cops a dead duck?

Indeed so. So if Cooper is captured by the goons, the other has a big decision to make in terms of how they want to play things at that point because Cooper can, of course, relate all their investigations to the goons.

Arnold and JP it would be good if you could moderate the spam a bit guys as how easy would it be if one or both of you are rolled as goons to slip under the radar posting the slavering drivvle you seem to have become fond of the last couple of games. Just a thought..anyone agree with me?

Kind of.

But the more they post the higher the chances of the slipping up.

So bash on I say.

Kind of.

So bash on I say.

inclined to agree, 2 games ago I was on the dark side and on holiday so the first couple of days I posted a lot (not in Arnold's class though :2thumbsup:) and ended up getting investigated and in people's goon lists

Indeed so. So if Cooper is captured by the goons, the other has a big decision to make in terms of how they want to play things at that point because Cooper can, of course, relate all their investigations to the goons.

So basically, the other cop would have to out themselves in some way.....? We can only hope the cops are good then.

This is highly confusing.

Kind of.

So bash on I say.

Well if its about GHDs or neighbours birds you'd like to screw I fail to see how that's going to get us any clues TBH. I see your point but they'd actually need to start discussing the game instead. :lightbulb:

inclined to agree, 2 games ago I was on the dark side and on holiday so the first couple of days I posted a lot (not in Arnold's class though :2thumbsup:) and ended up getting investigated and in people's goon lists

was that the one where i was the cop, if so i investigated you during day 1 and went after you from the off

Geoff Kilpatrick
So basically, the other cop would have to out themselves in some way.....? We can only hope the cops are good then.

This is highly confusing.

It's up to the cop.

Of course, if they weren't alive at that point it would be even worse for the town!!

Well if its about GHDs or neighbours birds you'd like to screw I fail to see how that's going to get us any clues TBH. I see your point but they'd actually need to start discussing the game instead. :lightbulb:

Yes ma'am and apologies for the tangential nature at the moment but it's a long day.

It's a bit dull because there are still people not posted, which leads to another Q....did you send everyone a pm to say the game had started Geoff?

SPAM won the war..

Geoff Kilpatrick
Yes ma'am and apologies for the tangential nature at the moment but it's a long day.

It's a bit dull because there are still people not posted, which leads to another Q....did you send everyone a pm to say the game had started Geoff?

Yep, hence my appeal to clear out inboxes!!

hey boys, just got me pm telling me i was a townie. so, investigate me or leave me alone and stop spending so much time out in 1 eyed jacks

i hate dogs so go ahead make my day

How could you want something as cute as that killed?

Heartless.

Ok the rules seem a bit clearer now..if there are 2 cops using BS is not going to work is it? the masons would gain nothing from it as they wouldn't know which one had done it, and the doc would be none the wiser in who to protect if needed as one is a potential goon if lynched. So it's utterly pointless I reckon.

Boof correct me if I'm wrong and missing something.

Ok the rules seem a bit clearer now..if there are 2 cops using BS is not going to work is it? the masons would gain nothing from it as they wouldn't know which one had done it, and the doc would be none the wiser in who to protect if needed as one is a potential goon if lynched. So it's utterly pointless I reckon.

Boof correct me if I'm wrong and missing something.

Sounds about right and it gives me great pleasure to say Boof you can shove yer bs up yer arse :10900:

Sounds about right and it gives me great pleasure to say Boof you can shove yer bs up yer arse :10900:

Good decision.

No more animal cruelty would be much appreciated.

:stuart:

we do need to be careful with who we lynch, a couple of wrong ones and the goons get cooper then it will be game over quickly

put-your-paws-up-cat-or-i-will-shoot.jpg

Now it's the cats turn, don't force me into going for the hamster

securedownload.jpg

Kill the cat.

Cat's are evil.

Good to have the game up and running, cheers Geoff and even better that everyone has a name as well

The usual spamfest on the first few pages is well underway

so both cops get to investigate each night, now will they use BS system to allow the masons to know who they are.

got to beat boof to it

I believe I mentioned it in the sign-up thread :laugh:

Incidentally, use of I'm a goon will result in modkills!

Geoff's a goon...oh, no...I'm deided!!

Will have a think about BS and get back to y'all.

By the way Geoff...if Cooper gets turned will you announce it as such?

If so I can see reasons why Cooper might not want to reveal himself to the masons...it's usually more fun being a goon.

If Cooper is turned...does he thus become someone who tries to win as a goon or does he think of the greater good of the town and announce his new buddies to the waiting lynch-mob?

Quite simple...the cop who isn't Cooper does the first investigation and uses BS. Then, either by voting for Cooper or some other means lets the masons know who Cooper is.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I believe I mentioned it in the sign-up thread :laugh:

Geoff's a goon...oh, no...I'm deided!!

Will have a think about BS and get back to y'all.

By the way Geoff...if Cooper gets turned will you announce it as such?

If so I can see reasons why Cooper might not want to reveal himself to the masons...it's usually more fun being a goon.

If Cooper is turned...does he thus become someone who tries to win as a goon or does he think of the greater good of the town and announce his new buddies to the waiting lynch-mob?

Quite simple...the cop who isn't Cooper does the first investigation and uses BS. Then, either by voting for Cooper or some other means lets the masons know who Cooper is.

I will announce Cooper's "turning" should it happen. Cooper becomes a goon and plays as such.

And the cops investigate as a team.

I can't see vids on thread Kit but through the magic of pressing reply or quote....

I agree with you. Poignant.

Too much ham, I've contributed.....won't be on much tomorrow daylight (UK). Or Wed/Thurs....

:curtain:

And the cops investigate as a team.

Fair enough...BSTP is therefore the team of cops investigate the player beneath the cop who isn't Cooper.

Would you use BSTP?

Me - aye

Archived