Dandyman

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 between geoff and albannach

TRM and Martin to vote

after tonight i wont be online until after 8.30pm as i'm working until 8.00pm

Geoff Kilpatrick
Nice try. I was fooled by therealmackay and Csaba. Not by you though.

Don't trust Geoff. He's the third goon.

vote Geoff Kilpatrick.

Yeah, yeah! Heard it(!)

Martin, I am guessing you wanted to see if the goons piled on me in the last vote, which they cleverly didn't as Scotland was a townie. My mistake, admittedly.

Vote for me and the game is dead.

No pressure or anything!

Geoff, the reason why I went for you in that last round was based on a hunch that you wanted the fruiter to be revealed. Like I said it was only going to help the goons. Having said that Albannach was asking questions about the role of the fruiter in the game and made a number of suggestions.

Is there a consensus about Therealmackay or Csaba? If so, I'm tempted to go with either of them. It's not taking the easy way out, it's about going for a clearer goon. Thoughts?

BoJack Horseman
No pressure or anything!

Geoff, the reason why I went for you in that last round was based on a hunch that you wanted the fruiter to be revealed. Like I said it was only going to help the goons. Having said that Albannach was asking questions about the role of the fruiter in the game and made a number of suggestions.

Is there a consensus about Therealmackay or Csaba? If so, I'm tempted to go with either of them. It's not taking the easy way out, it's about going for a clearer goon. Thoughts?

I never asked for you to outright reveal yourself. I asked if it was a feasible option to rid us of at least one goon. Ultimately I had the way that the fruiter worked wrong so my theory was incorrect.

Now, remember who it was that picked up on your hint and decided to share it plain as sight with everyone else.

Geoff Kilpatrick
No pressure or anything!

They are both goons too. I'm the remaining townie, you and Deek are roled. End of.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Note to self: Next game, just talk a lot of p*sh, say nothing and change votes randomly. Seems to work as a survival strategy.

BoJack Horseman

I make that 3-2 to Geoff with therealmackay still to vote. He's nowhere to be seen but I'm pretty sure where his vote is going.

I make that 3-2 to Geoff with therealmackay still to vote. He's nowhere to be seen but I'm pretty sure where his vote is going.

yeah Geoff Townie is lynched

game over the Vampires win

Really pish having to put the final boot in like that, sorry Geoff. That mind control thing literally was a killer.

Well played goons, our problem was that all the goon slayers got killed early on!

Really pish having to put the final boot in like that, sorry Geoff. That mind control thing literally was a killer.

Well played goons, our problem was that all the goon slayers got killed early on!

Sorry Martin..

Also Yvonne took it well...

Geoff Kilpatrick

The mod kills didn't help either. Dandy offered me Malky's role when he was eliminated. Perhaps I should have taken it.

The mod kills didn't help either. Dandy offered me Malky's role when he was eliminated. Perhaps I should have taken it.

i'm surprised that you didn't

thehibsareintheirbeds

Well played goons. Some hellish lynches and slayings didnt help and the new powers certainly made things interesting. Roll on the next one!

Probably not, no. You can try though?

Doesn't matter now anyway. I got the wooden spoon trophy which looks quality!

Better than your shabby trophy :stuart:

my fave PM from Dandy.

cool

that could backfire Deeks a smart guy lol you could end up lnching yourself. I would p!sh myself if that happened ;)

It worked but not in the way i was expecting...

my fave PM from Dandy.

It worked but not in the way i was expecting...

yep only because of the fecking nintendo wii being p!ss lol

BoJack Horseman

That was too easy. To be fair, we had quite the advantage with our powers, and you lot had a bit of bad luck here and there.

That does not excuse the fact that none of you really suspected any of us. Except Lasith and his constant votes for Csaba.

Good game anyway guys, thanks for modding Dandyman.

That was too easy. To be fair, we had quite the advantage with our powers, and you lot had a bit of bad luck here and there.

That does not excuse the fact that none of you really suspected any of us. Except Lasith and his constant votes for Csaba.

Good game anyway guys, thanks for modding Dandyman.[/QUOTE]

no probs, just a pity about the mod-kills

plus someone put me down for Malky's game when the thread is up as i've got a busy week at work cheers :)

woo hoo

go on the goons

sorry bout he no show onight boys i got called out to work and thats me just back now :(

cant believe how unsuspected all 3 ons were the whole game long although with my power to change votes we had a big advantage

roll on the next game

mwah hahahahahah

The mod asked me if I got the PM forcing me to vote for Csaba Wabba. Which I took as meaning Csaba was a townie. I never got the PM as it was night of the Mod feck up.:hat2:

They also forced my hand my killing Milky instead of Malky.

Good game anyway guys, thanks for modding Dandyman.

I had it whittled down and had you and csaba as certs, TRM went right under my radar.

Also good kill deek, didn't want to be a vamp

Good game dandyman I was enjoying that up to Saturday night

Hectic week at work so sign up thread for next game won't be up til the weekend

In a slight twist based on a comment from a previous game I am thinking about having deadlines the first 3 nights after that there is no lynch until a majority vote

If you think that will be a nightmare let me know

Always worth a try, defo deadline first day or so as you can never tell, even a minimum post requirement so there are no lurkers

I'd be interested to find out who did what each night and who everybody was...if anyone can be ersed to summarise it all.

I randomly picked Boof night one as I was aware of vlads mrs being able to see who had been put forward for night activities and would maybe look to find the doc as most docs protect themself on night one bit of a fluke to be honest

Archived