Alien spaceships are impossible.

Munch

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A law of science, determined by Albert Einstein, says nothing can travel faster than the speed of light - 186,000 miles per second. The fastest object made by man, the Voyager spacecraft is travelling along at 11 miles per second. At that rate, the scientific probe Voyager, launched in 1977, would take 73,000 years to reach the nearest star.

As a result, some scientists think that sort of space travel is a waste of time.

"Scientifically, we have a rule: you want to be alive at the end of your experiment, not dead," said Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the Rose Center's Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York.

Einstein's Wormhole Loophole

If humans can't travel to the stars, many scientists say extraterrestrial life can't come here either.

However, Michio Kaku, one of the leading theoretical physicists in the world, says many scientists are too quick to dismiss the idea of other civilizations visiting Earth.

Einstein may have said nothing can go faster than the speed of light, but he also left a loophole, said Kaku, a professor at the City University of New York. In Einstein's theory, space and time is a fabric.

Kaku explained: "In school we learned that a straight line is the shortest distance between two points. But actually that's not true. You see, if you fold the sheet of paper and punch a hole through it, you begin to realize that a wormhole is the shortest distance between two points.":sorcerer:

A civilization that could harness the power of stars might be able to use that shortcut through space and time, and perhaps bridge the vast distances of space to reach Earth, he said.:sorcerer:

"The fundamental mistake people make when thinking about extraterrestrial intelligence is to assume that they're just like us except a few hundred years more advanced. I say open your mind, open your consciousness to the possibility that they are a million years ahead," he said.:detective:

Kaku believes that only this type of civilization - millions of years more advanced that us and capable of using wormholes as shortcuts - could reach Earth and might be one explanation for UFOs.

"When you look at this handful of [uFO] cases that cannot be easily dismissed, this is worthy of scientific investigation," he said. "Maybe there's nothing there. However, on that off chance that there is something there, that could literally change the course of human history. So I say let this investigation begin.":bravo:

Academic Resources

REMEMBRANCE

In Memory of

John E. Mack, M.D.

1929-2004

NEWS & EVENTS

Commemorative Edition of Dr. John Mack's "Passport to the Cosmos" IN STORES NOW October 2008

The Witness newspaper reports on Ariel School documentary, 2008. Updated 2008-08-26!

Dr John Mack featured in The Psychospiritual Clinician's Handbook: Spring 2005 publication

2007 Shift Report available now from IONS

BBCRadio4 half hour special about Dr Mack still available

John Mack essay reprinted in T.E. Lawrence Society newsletter

Psychotherapist Says Close Encounters can lead to Spiritual Enlightenment

Austrian radio explores alien encounters with McNally and Bueche, from June 2005 (mp3)

Sub Rosa magazine profiles the late Dr Mack: free download

Andrew Beath's book Consciousness in Action features conversation with Dr. John Mack

Interview with Dr Mack appears in new book by David Jay Brown

New Thomas Kuhn biography by J. Keay Davidson coming in 2005

BBCRadio4 special about Dr Mack audio is now available!

HOME | INITIATIVES | ARTICLES | STORE | FORUMS | LINKS | LOGIN | SIGN UP

"...despite the fact that we humans are great collectors of souvenirs, not one of these persons [claiming to have been aboard a flying saucer] has brought back so much as an extraterrestrial tool or artifact, which could, once and for all, resolve the UFO mystery." --Philip Klass

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Sorry to burst your bubble but the facts are there are no Aliens out there, there is no proof that Aliens Exist.

Unless you can provide evidence of First Contact.:worthless_thread:

So the fact we haven't proved they do exist, is conclusive proof that they don't? jambosrbarry, I ask you to prove to me, right now, that you have never killed anyone. And if you can't, that proves that you are a murderer.

It's impossible for us to prove that they don't exist, we have no way of knowing how far advanced they could be, they could have technology we can't even imagine. None of us knows, or ever will. (Unles one day, contact is made.)

Sorry to burst your bubble but the facts are there are no Aliens out there, there is no proof that Aliens Exist.

You do understand that there is no such thing as a "fact" that something doesn't exist.

Glad you weren't in charge of the world when (as pointed out earlier) someone decided they wanted to fly.

Or some lunatic just couldn't believe that the world was flat.

:qqb016:

Edit: only just read Alloa's post. Point well made, sir!

"...despite the fact that we humans are great collectors of souvenirs, not one of these persons [claiming to have been aboard a flying saucer] has brought back so much as an extraterrestrial tool or artifact, which could, once and for all, resolve the UFO mystery." --Philip Klass

Exactly my point, there is not one shred of physical evidence on the table.

deesidejambo

I beg to differ. I have already posted about my personal experience of this.

About six months ago I was coming home from the golf club after a swally and a bunch of aliens in a flying saucer disguised as a Transit van stopped me and threw me in the back of the van (I mean spaceship). They then proceeded to have their wicked anal-probing way with me, which included sticking a 5-iron up my jacksie. I still have the 5-iron as evidence so that blows your theory out the water. Allegedly.

I beg to differ. I have already posted about my personal experience of this.

About six months ago I was coming home from the golf club after a swally and a bunch of aliens in a flying saucer disguised as a Transit van stopped me and threw me in the back of the van (I mean spaceship). They then proceeded to have their wicked anal-probing way with me, which included sticking a 5-iron up my jacksie. I still have the 5-iron as evidence so that blows your theory out the water. Allegedly.

Does this mean " First Contact " has now been made.:sorcerer:

Jimmy McNulty

Richard Feynman

Get his book "Surely you are joking mr Feynman" (or something like that): It is a brilliant read.

maroonlegions

Article Preview

This is a preview of the full article. New Scientist Full Access is available free to magazine subscribers. Subscribers login now.

If you are not a subscriber, subscribe now.

Parallel universes make quantum sense

* 21 September 2007 by Zeeya Merali

* Magazine issue 2622

Read an interview with Eels singer Mark Everett, son of Hugh Everett

If you think of yourself as unique, think again. The days when physicists could ignore the concept of parallel universes may have come to an end. If that doesn't send a shudder down your spine, think of it this way: our world is just one of many. You are just one version of many.:qqb016:

David Deutsch at the University of Oxford and colleagues have shown that key equations of quantum mechanics arise from the mathematics of parallel universes. :sorcerer:"This work will go down as one of the most important developments in the history of science," says Andy Albrecht, a physicist at the University of California at Davis. In one parallel universe, at least, it will - whether it does in our one remains to be seen.:42:

The "many worlds" interpretation of quantum mechanics was proposed 50 ...

The days of the discoveries of Einstein have been many and now we find scientists discovering NEW possibilities.WHY would one want to contemplate or deny the possibilities that we in fact live in a universe that is so huge and mysterious, that to try and close down all possibilities of highly advanced civilisations having EVER in the past ,(pre-history), visited or observed us???

There could be a very good explanation as to why there have been no extraterrestrial artefacts.Do we really think the powers at be would want us to know of them?? They have the power and means at their disposal to cover it up/ridicule the person who claims to have them or seen them, debunk the artefact through their scientific establishments,(NASA).There is a lot of info on UFO/crash/revival incidents that are successfully hushed up and cleaned up by the military s highly trained black opps.There are so many ways to keep the above hushed up and i feel they will go to any lengths to keep it that way.The above is for me a possibility and an open mind is what i feel is needed on UFO/crash/revival incidents.

maroonlegions
So the fact we haven't proved they do exist, is conclusive proof that they don't? jambosrbarry, I ask you to prove to me, right now, that you have never killed anyone. And if you can't, that proves that you are a murderer.

It's impossible for us to prove that they don't exist, we have no way of knowing how far advanced they could be, they could have technology we can't even imagine. None of us knows, or ever will. (Unles one day, contact is made.)

Correct and well put , this angle of this debate has now been raised and pointed out several times now and does show that not all people swallow every thing the sceptics would like us to believe.The reality of this is that when our intuition begs to differ some will and some will not listen to it.

Were you yourself not going on about UFOs only a few months back?

maroonlegions

What if those extraterrestrials did not want any artefacts brought back, after all they are the ones in full control at the time.:sorcerer:

Steven Hawkin is in Hospital today and said to be Very ill

Don't worry, Ctrl-Alt-Del should see him alright.

maroonlegions

Physical proof,(artefacts), is not the only evidence that can prove or validate any given claim.The below taken from a leading expert in his field is worthy of inclusion in any debate on this topic, there are many forms of proof and not all need to be physical.

Statement from Dr. John Mack - SCI FI Abduction Symposium

Dr. John Mack, Center for Psychology and Social Change

original source | fair use notice

Summary: The complete text of the opening remarks Dr. Mack planned to present at the November 19 symposium.

John Mack , M.D.

author's bio

It has been nearly thirteen years since I first heard about the so-called alien abduction phenomenon from a colleague and friend. She told me that there were people from all over the United States telling Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and a few other courageous investigators that they had been visited by strange humanoid beings who were taking them into spacecraft and subjecting them to various intrusive examinations and procedures. My first reaction, needless to say, was that this was some new sort of psychotic manifestation. But when I actually began to meet with these individuals it quickly became apparent that they were, for the most part, people of sound mind. There was nothing about their histories or personal psychology that could account in any way for what they were reporting, nor was there then or now depictions in the media that accurately portrayed the detailed, consistent stories that I was hearing. Furthermore, the experiencers had nothing to gain from telling anyone of such bizarre encounters, had had no contact at the time with other experiencers, and were reporting consistent stories with the kind of intense emotion that people express about something that has actually happened to them.

The only problem was that what they were describing was not supposed to be possible within the framework of the worldview in which I was raised. According to this worldview, it may be theoretically possible, even likely, that life forms have developed on some of the countless planets in the billions of galaxies that constitute our known universe. But, except for the inhospitable planets in our solar system, they are all so far away that beings could not get here, since it has been presumed that the speed of light is the maximum speed at which they could travel, and there would not be time for them to get here in any conceivable single lifetime. A rigid adherence to this worldview, sometimes called the Newtonian/Cartesian or materialist perspective, essentially voids the universe of all other intelligence that could reach our planet.

As I worked with these individuals, and became increasingly convinced that they were describing real experiences, I was forced to choose between two possibilities: either an explanation might yet be found that was consistent with our traditional materialist world view, or this world view was in some way incomplete.:deal:

maroonlegions
Still trying to figure out that years or even light years thing. :ninja:

Light Years

Particles of light, called photons, move faster than any other object with a speed of three hundred million metres per second. In one year they move a distance

9,500,000,000,000 kilometres,

which is called a light year. :sorcerer:

In layman's terms , say a planet or star is 25 light years away , you would need to travel at the speed of light for 25 years to reach it.:qqb016:Unless you are a highly advanced race and have over come this obstacle, who knows eh.

Were you yourself not going on about UFOs only a few months back?

Not really i posted a few links to obvious pranks basically taking the rise i was, there is no aliens or space ships.

Until someone comes up with some physical proof.

Physical proof,(artefacts), is not the only evidence that can prove or validate any given claim.The below taken from a leading expert in his field is worthy of inclusion in any debate on this topic, there are many forms of proof and not all need to be physical.

Statement from Dr. John Mack - SCI FI Abduction Symposium

Dr. John Mack, Center for Psychology and Social Change

original source | fair use notice

Summary: The complete text of the opening remarks Dr. Mack planned to present at the November 19 symposium.

John Mack , M.D.

author's bio

It has been nearly thirteen years since I first heard about the so-called alien abduction phenomenon from a colleague and friend. She told me that there were people from all over the United States telling Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and a few other courageous investigators that they had been visited by strange humanoid beings who were taking them into spacecraft and subjecting them to various intrusive examinations and procedures. My first reaction, needless to say, was that this was some new sort of psychotic manifestation. But when I actually began to meet with these individuals it quickly became apparent that they were, for the most part, people of sound mind. There was nothing about their histories or personal psychology that could account in any way for what they were reporting, nor was there then or now depictions in the media that accurately portrayed the detailed, consistent stories that I was hearing. Furthermore, the experiencers had nothing to gain from telling anyone of such bizarre encounters, had had no contact at the time with other experiencers, and were reporting consistent stories with the kind of intense emotion that people express about something that has actually happened to them.

The only problem was that what they were describing was not supposed to be possible within the framework of the worldview in which I was raised. According to this worldview, it may be theoretically possible, even likely, that life forms have developed on some of the countless planets in the billions of galaxies that constitute our known universe. But, except for the inhospitable planets in our solar system, they are all so far away that beings could not get here, since it has been presumed that the speed of light is the maximum speed at which they could travel, and there would not be time for them to get here in any conceivable single lifetime. A rigid adherence to this worldview, sometimes called the Newtonian/Cartesian or materialist perspective, essentially voids the universe of all other intelligence that could reach our planet.

As I worked with these individuals, and became increasingly convinced that they were describing real experiences, I was forced to choose between two possibilities: either an explanation might yet be found that was consistent with our traditional materialist world view, or this world view was in some way incomplete.:deal:

Sorry mate i only got as far as the first few paragraphs before rolling about the ground laughing.:42:

Light Years

Particles of light, called photons, move faster than any other object with a speed of three hundred million metres per second. In one year they move a distance

9,500,000,000,000 kilometres,

which is called a light year. :sorcerer:

In layman's terms , say a planet or star is 25 light years away , you would need to travel at the speed of light for 25 years to reach it.:qqb016:Unless you are a highly advanced race and have over come this obstacle, who knows eh.

Can you explain how the " Cling Ons " cloaking device works, i never could work that one out.:qqb010:

maroonlegions
Sorry mate i only got as far as the first few paragraphs before rolling about the ground laughing.:42:

And you would laugh in his face i presume , some one who knows about human psychiatry and was a very well respected one at that.I presume you have sufficient qualifications,experience and knowledge to know WHY he came to these conclusions?? Like you he did in fact roll about the ground laughing when he was first approached to look into peoples experiences,So what made him come to these conclusions, why did he not find anomalies with the people he studied (200+).When you have answered these points and the questions on why it is not possible for there to be highly advance races in this universe i will try and pick myself up off the floor.

maroonlegions
Can you explain how the " Cling Ons " cloaking device works, i never could work that one out.:qqb010:

Well that's the sensible debate down the toilet then.Just waiting for this kind of technology to be discovered , eh, wait a min the Stealth bomber can cloak its self from radar, what's next eh.Mind you that's if it has not been discovered and harnessed by some advanced race out there but that's impossible according to the 100 years we have had with our current understanding of technology.Damn it and here i was me thinking that people actually thought we revolved around the Sun and the earth was flat, next they will be telling us all life MUST confirm to our present understanding of technology and physics in the ENTIRE universe because if it does not then it cannot exist or happen.To roll about ones floor laughing in full view of wife and kids is getting embarrassing so i will ponder of for ones tea.

Well that's the sensible debate down the toilet then.Just waiting for this kind of technology to be discovered , eh, wait a min the Stealth bomber can cloak its self from radar, what's next eh.Mind you that's if it has not been discovered and harnessed by some advanced race out there but that's impossible according to the 100 years we have had with our current understanding of technology.Damn it and here i was me thinking that people actually thought we revolved around the Sun and the earth was flat, next they will be telling us all life MUST confirm to our present understanding of technology and physics in the ENTIRE universe because if it does not then it cannot exist or happen.To roll about ones floor laughing in full view of wife and kids is getting embarrassing so i will ponder of for ones tea.

Fair point you raise as regards the Stealth bomber, is it possible this technology was reveresed engineered from the Roswell Incident ?

But that was a weather baloon they informed us.

maroonlegions
Fair point you raise as regards the Stealth bomber, is it possible this technology was reveresed engineered from the Roswell Incident ?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517421,00.html

This is interesting though , the dude that walked on the moon, wonder why he has come out with this statement?As to Roswell , its for me a smoking gun and its down to whether you hold the view that the American military and Governments would lie or feel the need to lie about this.If one feels that they lied, then what were they covering up and why.There have been a lot of statements from ex- personal who were involved at Roswell and from relatives of those that worked there recalling what was said to them from their relatives and friends who were involved in the incident at Roswell .They are claiming it was the real deal.

maroonlegions

This is very interesting in that it seems to blow open the official explanation of the Roswell incident .

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2009/04/af-roswell-study-contributor-admits-it.html

This is interesting though , the dude that walked on the moon, wonder why he has come out with this statement?As to Roswell , its for me a smoking gun and its down to whether you hold the view that the American military and Governments would lie or feel the need to lie about this.If one feels that they lied, then what were they covering up and why.There have been a lot of statements from ex- personal who were involved at Roswell and from relatives of those that worked there recalling what was said to them from their relatives and friends who were involved in the incident at Roswell .They are claiming it was the real deal.

There is something about Roswell that does not add up i will give you that.

maroonlegions
Answering yourself is the first sign of insanity.

Forgive me been up since 4.30am and just got the wee darlings off to bed, kids:qqb016:, so do forgive if one is talking to ones self.:qqb016:

Answering yourself is the first sign of insanity.

Keep up the good work 7497 whoopee doo you will soon be the top poster, do you get a prize for that.:wacko2:

Keep up the good work 7497 whoopee doo you will soon be the top poster, do you get a prize for that.:wacko2:

Probably, I never thought to check.

Add both your usernames together and you're well on your way yourself.

Your.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just ignoring my point mate, aye?

Forgive me been up since 4.30am and just got the wee darlings off to bed, kids:qqb016:, so do forgive if one is talking to ones self.:qqb016:

You should stick them on here. We'd probably get more sense out of them.

maroonlegions
You should stick them on here. We'd probably get more sense out of them.

Do you think you would get more ,as you say ,sense out of these people and what and why do you think they have come to this conclusion and felt the need to go public with these statements if there is no SENSE in doing it.

Some Very Important People Say UFOs are Real

24-Apr-2009

Click to enlarge

Now that former Astronaut Edgar Mitchell discussed his belief in aliens at the recent X Conference, the Telegraph Online has compiled a list of 12 famous people who have publicly declared their belief in aliens, UFOs and a possible government conspiracy to cover the whole business up.

Jimmy Carter: "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself.":biggrin2:

General Douglas MacArthur: "The next war will be an interplanetary war. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary.":qqb016:

J. Edgar Hoover, recalling a UFO encounter over Los Angeles: "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the LA case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination.":radar:

Monsignor Corrado Balducci: "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon."

Professor Stephen Hawking: "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up.":deal:

Dr. Herman Oberth: "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are spaceships from another solar system."

Dr J Allen Hynek: "When the long-awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap... we had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited.":sorcerer:

Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding: "I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth."

Ronald Reagan: "I looked out the window and saw this white light. And I said to him: 'Let's follow it!' We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it.":mickey:

Mikhail Gorbachev: "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.":bulb2:

Richard Nixon: "I'm not at liberty to discuss the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject.":deal:

Dr. Walther Riedel: "I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis."

If you got our FREE weekly email newsletter, you would have already read this story! To sign up, click here (and we NEVER share you email address with anyone).

Art credit: Dana Augustine

For more information, click here.

So what kind of sense do you think can be made of the above statements and what i am not making sense off.

maroonlegions
I like this one:

0110756.jpg

The scenery is striking.

losangeles-1942_1112642i.jpg

Searchlights converge on an unidentified object over Los Angeles on February 25, 1942. The bright blobs around the flashes are anti-aircraft shells exploding

That is some scenery, the way the anti- air craft shells are exploding in the skies over LosAngeles , WTF are they shooting at and why??

Greedy_Jambo
I like this one:

0110756.jpg

The scenery is striking.

I think you can tell what ufo pictures are definately fake these days and i'd say that is one of them.

I think you can tell what ufo pictures are definately fake these days and i'd say that is one of them.

The image is always grainy, I'll give you that.

I'd put that down to the age of the camera and photo though.

Modern ones would be crisp.

Greedy_Jambo

Its not the quality of picture that does it for me. Its the stupid saucer. Its just that typical shape and it looks like its been put there.

Yeah I do understand that.

Its so cliched, but maybe it is that way for a reason...? Maybe that is the shape they are, and we are fed that through tv and films?

Greedy_Jambo

Nobody knows anything for sure. Thats got to be the most annoying thing.

You'd think with all the technology we have these days we'd be able to get a half decent picture of a ufo eh.

That will always be the major factor when it comes to saying they don't exist. Why are all the pictures either crap or incredibly good? cos the crap ones are fake and the incredibly good ones are .... faked by richer people...

One for Maroon.,..

from here

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

An Apollo 14 astronaut told a group of UFOlogists Monday that aliens are not a myth and called on the government to disclose its findings, The Washington Times reported.

"It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence," Edgar D. Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history, told those attending a conference in Gaithersburg, Md., set up by the Paradigm Research Group.

"I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilization," the 79-year-old added. "We are being visited."

Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett backed Mitchell's theory and demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

"If it does not disclose, by the end of May — this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

Greedy_Jambo
Yeah I know, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

The scenery is nice though.

Hey.. im not getting at you or nuffin. Get some more pictures of scenery up if you like that sort of thing. Some nice hedges and shrubs.

North Berwick Jambo
losangeles-1942_1112642i.jpg

Searchlights converge on an unidentified object over Los Angeles on February 25, 1942. The bright blobs around the flashes are anti-aircraft shells exploding

That is some scenery, the way the anti- air craft shells are exploding in the skies over LosAngeles , WTF are they shooting at and why??

"The Battle Of L.A." as it was known resulted in some great radio/video clips, my favorite is the one where the boy from the army totally rips the Goverment official who claims it was a balloon, saying that if they couldnt bring a balloon down with over a thousand direct hits then we would all be totally f****d if a real enemy arrived! :smoking:

maroonlegions
One for Maroon.,..

from here

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

Apollo 14 Astronaut: Space Aliens Are Real

An Apollo 14 astronaut told a group of UFOlogists Monday that aliens are not a myth and called on the government to disclose its findings, The Washington Times reported.

"It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about the alien presence," Edgar D. Mitchell, who made the longest moonwalk in history, told those attending a conference in Gaithersburg, Md., set up by the Paradigm Research Group.

"I call upon our government to open up ... and become a part of this planetary community that is now trying to take our proper role as a spacefaring civilization," the 79-year-old added. "We are being visited."

Paradigm Research Group founder Stephen Bassett backed Mitchell's theory and demanded that President Obama's administration release all information concerning extraterrestrial beings.

"If it does not disclose, by the end of May ? this is not a threat or anything, you don't threaten the United States government, they're heavily armed ... the PRG has an enormous and substantial network, and quite a bit of documentary evidence connected to this, particularly politically ... and we are going to be extensively putting that out to the media, and we're just going to make it as difficult on them as possible," Bassett told the newspaper.

Yip ,read that, he said it at some UFO conference and he is not the first to come forward,the 12 people i listed in one of my posts have added more insight on this enigma.Cheers any way for the info.

"The Battle Of L.A." as it was known resulted in some great radio/video clips, my favorite is the one where the boy from the army totally rips the Goverment official who claims it was a balloon, saying that if they couldnt bring a balloon down with over a thousand direct hits then we would all be totally f****d if a real enemy arrived! :smoking:

A thousand direct hits and it didn't come down?

They should have just got Will Smith to give it a bat in the gub.

Archived