Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

Quite happy the way things are.

After I have been lynched it should be a lot easier for the townies to see who is really guilty.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah am pretty (90%) sure that maxi is a goon!! Hopefully other people can see it too and get him lynched before he gets out of it!!

Tell me about it.. I used to be in Norway every second month.. Where are you?

I was always Stavanger or Bergen. Did they put an egg on your steak?

Place called Kongsberg, it's about 2 hours on the train from Oslo Gardemoen.

The customer I'm working with is based in Stavanger and my works got a base in Bergen but not had a chance to get to any of them yet.

And I'm pleased to report an egg free steak, it was p!sh, but egg free :)

Hmmm, by my reckoning, that's Maxi on 6 with 9 needed for a kill.

I'm edging towards fence-sittingly edginess now.

If no-one minds, I'll lay my cards on the table and be prepared to have massive amounts of egg on my face and the goons tittering like...things that titter.

By the looks of things, Maxi and rossi seem to be trying to make Bigsmak and flux look guilty.

Or vice versa.

The day 1 discussion of BS2 led me to think that Cigaro, stella and one of Bigsmak/Maxi were good guys. I voted Bigsmak initially today to see if that would get some action from Maxi. Not much. So I voted Maxi. Cue some action - especially when some others joined in on what became a pile-on. Bigsmak's response to my Maxi-vote has propelled him towards the naughty step again - just not close enough yet to oust Maxi.

I'll keep my vote where it is for now (Maxi) but am prepared to change it if I deem it necessary.

And FREE BEER again for the next 10 posters - even if they're dead.:cheers:

I am not trying to make Bigsmak and Flux dodgy...they are doing that all by themselves imo!

I have been a goon before with Flux, and he showed similar traits. He claims that he only voted Bigsmak because of BS2, so why did he vote him as soon as the new day started??? He clearly thought Bigsmak would get lynched due to his lucky escape on day 1, and it was the only way to disassociate them after he saved him

P.S. I'll have a maker's mark and coke!

Place called Kongsberg, it's about 2 hours on the train from Oslo Gardemoen.

The customer I'm working with is based in Stavanger and my works got a base in Bergen but not had a chance to get to any of them yet.

And I'm pleased to report an egg free steak, it was p!sh, but egg free :)

that you home now?

Its still very sketchy just now. Not sure on the voting systems for Bigsmak/Maxi. Maybe a bit of a pile up? Il go as i have to avoid joining in.

Vote Malky McFrench

Paddy, you are playing a very interesting game playing on the outskirts making votes that doesn't get people's attention (except mine :mad:), I'd go as far to say I think you may be roled but I'm unsure what side you are on

Therefore I'm going to change my vote on you, but I'll be keeping an eye on you to see if I can work out what side you are on after learning my lesson where I harried poor old innocent Boof in the last game :sad:

UNVOTE paddyhmfc

And I'm going to change it to VOTE Hogan as he seems very keen to jump on pointing the finger

No response to this, even though Flux has been online :rolleyes:

Since Bigsmak seems to be protected from up high...UNVOTE BIGSMAK

VOTE FLUX

He has been very dodgy ever since he saved Bigsmak at the last minute

Sorry, didn't realise i missed your deadline.

Aye, thank feck, almost got in a fight at the airport but thats for another time

you didn't almost get in a fight, you almost got beat up is what you meant to say! :P

anyway who was the noel hunt i'll go sort him out! or was it a girl? :P

my vote is wasted on rossi for the moment.

I'm sure this is the type of game that Maxi plays when he has no role (good or bad) so i'll...

This has all the hallmarks of an experience goon team.

unvote rossi

and vote hogan

(Hope maxi is not a goon now, or the finger will point at me again...)

Sexton Hardcastle

Intresting that a few folk have changed to hogan all of a sudden. I suppose he has gone with the flow but people following others leads is a tad dodgey. Could just bea good shout i suppose.

Mcfrench, you watch me , il watch you.

Capiche?

vote bismak he make me look dodgy

If you believed him that he was important to the game, why did you vote him within 10 mins of the new day starting :rolleyes:

Because...because....because...

I wanted to?

this flip flop voting between maxi and hogan is very interesting. i'm not sure of either of them myself to be honest, but there is something fishy afoot

i'm off to make dinner, then i'll have a more thorough read of the thread.

curiouser and curiouser said alice

Stop all this fecking aboot. It is confusing for the Moderator.:)

Maxi 5

Flux 3

Hogan 3

Malky 2

Medico 1

Beverley and Jamie:mad: yet to vote.

Intresting that a few folk have changed to hogan all of a sudden. I suppose he has gone with the flow but people following others leads is a tad dodgey. Could just bea good shout i suppose.

Mcfrench, you watch me , il watch you.

Capiche?

No probs bud, like I said I don't know if your evil or not just wondering aloud

PS that last bit seems a bit mafia-esque does it not? :rolleyes:

Quite happy the way things are.

After I have been lynched it should be a lot easier for the townies to see who is really guilty.

That's unlike you Maximus.

You're usually stamping your feet and calling all those voting for you everything under the sun.

But not now.

Why won't you go for BS2 when it has a much greater chance of saving your hide?

D'you think there's been enough information over the last couple of days to get a handle on who's good or bad?

I think I have some clues, but won't know until there's more water under the bridge. I've also been a bit wary of Malky McFrench, MedicoHearts and Hogan. The first two for their blendy-inny chattiness and Hogan just looks dodgy for his voting and not really reasoning why. By the same token, I suppose, BBJ ought to look dodgy.

Now that I've said all that...I guess the goons'll be Bev, Marty, Harris and Yvonne :laugh: ...or any other four I've not mentioned as looking dodgy

I think I have some clues, but won't know until there's more water under the bridge. I've also been a bit wary of Malky McFrench, MedicoHearts and Hogan. The first two for their blendy-inny chattiness and Hogan just looks dodgy for his voting and not really reasoning why. By the same token, I suppose, BBJ ought to look dodgy.

Now that I've said all that...I guess the goons'll be Bev, Marty, Harris and Yvonne :laugh: ...or any other four I've not mentioned as looking dodgy

I agree with you Boof, I'm trying to learn lessons from the last game where I went for it with very flimsy reasoning looking back and got killed due to it. **

Now I want to make sure I'm certain before having a having a hand in a lynching

**Edit - you might remember, it got you killed :sad:

A lot of low posters around (or not around!)

Some experienced players too

I smell suspended voting rights tomorrow.;)

i have a few things to do so not sure i'll be sitting at the pc in time to vote, so i'm gonna vote malky. not sure if he's dodgy or not, but i'm not convinced by the pile on either.

Well they can, I'm not too bothered. It should be obvious to everyone who is guilty but you are barking up the wrong tree. If it takes me getting the chop to make it even more obvious then so be it.

It's Boof I'm more worried about. The fact he has hardly attracted any suspicion is frankly astonishing, IMO he is a stick on to be Peter.

I'm just going on the number of vocal people from day 1 - I didn't think they could all be good guys...but they maybe were. And you (Maxi) have looked dodgier than Bigsmak. That's pretty much what I'm basing it on.

And I got my fingers burned last game by pleading for someone to save Deek and bump me off.

why are you so sure rossi??

nobody is standing out for me really at all at the moment. well, i mean there are one or 2 but nobody is obvious to me at least

10 mins left :mad:

It is so obvious that Flux is a goon. Come on people...we can't afford to lynch another townie

How many does Flux have, I count 2, so even if I changed my vote for example and Maxi does he should survive as we'd need one of Maxi's voters to change too

I think his Goose is cooked

It's Boof I'm more worried about. The fact he has hardly attracted any suspicion is frankly astonishing.

I don't think he was a goon at the start of the game! I think it is between him and the Doctor as to who is Peter, but I ain't 100% sure

Beverley is also looking suspicious to me. She has been fairly quiet, and is just casting meaningless votes...not like her usual play at all!

You would be wiser to lose hogan than me. At least make it a tiebreak to make it more interesting. I'm bored here.

sounds like something i said in the last game when i was a townie.

keep maxi in!

It's Boof I'm more worried about. The fact he has hardly attracted any suspicion is frankly astonishing, IMO he is a stick on to be Peter.

Your astonishment is, frankly, preposterous.

You would be wiser to lose hogan than me. At least make it a tiebreak to make it more interesting. I'm bored here.

Already got my vote on him bud for what its worth I was never convinced but I think you're fecked :sad:

Should I survive the night I'll be more than happy to advocate BS2 tomorrow - should be an even greater chance of bagging a goon...unless we've got us one this time...

Did you get a goon. Did you hell.

aw don't, please tell me you're lying.

we need to get one, we're floundering badly here :cry_smile:

Archived