Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

FFS, nice one guys, Bigsmak could'nt have looked more dodgy and you go for Cigaro!

Very dodgy last minute unvote there by flux too...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By Jeebus, thats a cracking first night then, looks like Boofs idea was the best solution then

Hmmm...and not only that...the goons still have to do their dirty work... :mad:

FFS, nice one guys, Bigsmak could'nt have looked more dodgy and you go for Cigaro!

Very dodgy last minute unvote there by flux too...

shhhh it's night and it's snowing

A night of carnage met the town.

Maury tried to frame somebody but that player was not investigated.

Elle, decided not to use one of their kills.

Sylar meantime killed Stella, otherwise known as Mohinder. Sylar gained no power from this killing.

The mafia did not want to stop the killing frenzy, so the crept up on Peter and shot him in the back of the head. Peter turned round and smiled. He knew he had cheated death, but he was now part of the mafia.

Day 2, next deadline 9pm Thursday.

Jam Tartan and The Dandy have lost voting rights in this round. They will be modkilled if it continues.

Players remaining.

Medico

Malky

Boof

The Doctor

Dandy

Yvonne

Maxi

BBJ

Jam Tartan

Hogan

Jamie

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Flux

Bigsmak

Rossi

10 for a kill.

Well that could just go down as about the worst first day ever! :mad:

Do we actually have anyone good left then? Or anyone of any help?

so the mafia have gained another recruit???

does peter have any powers that will be useful to them other than the fact they have another member??

this sucks, i don't know what the roles mean :cry_smile:

Oh & I realise I probably now look dodgy after voting for Cigaro, but it actually was just a random vote at the time.

I was then stuck out all day & couldn't get back on before the deadline :(

Apologies if I'm being dim but does that mean there are 4 Mafia guys now incl Peter

Also if Sylar tries to kill whoever Peter was does that mean they join forces as per pg 1 or as he's now Mafia does he just die?

Just trying to work out our chances

So...to summarise...

Cigaro (Parkman=cop) - lynched

Stella (Mohinder=whatever he does) - killed by Sylar who is either good or bad (I'll edit this once I've been back to post 1 for a look)

Edit - Ach I won't bother editing it...I can't decide if he's good or bad!!

And the mafia now have FOUR members???? Three powered ones and an unroled one?

We're fecked...already :(

So now that Mohinder's dead does that mean that nobody can gain or lose powers anymore?

On the one hand I suppose that makes the game a bit less confusing, but at the same time its going to take a lot of the fun of it away :(

Oh crap. No Mohinder means no more new powers, having someone turned into a doc would have been rather handy. I was looking forward to seeing that role in action and possibly getting some role other than townie for the first time in an age.

Poor Stella must be spewing, getting a role like that and getting done in on the first night :laugh:

I thought stella had been a bit louder than usual myself but I had him down as a potential Mafia suspect. The only positive is that he never gave Peter his powers back before he was turned. Even as it has turned out, that must go down as one of the most flukey day/night cycles for the Maifa in all the games we have played. All in all, Bugger. :(

and vote bigsmak

for the same reasons as yesterday, it's all I have to go on now that stella proved to be roled but not Mafia.

Flux looks a bit dodgy due to his late vote change, but I can't decide whether it was sinister or just to mess things up a bit. The way the votes were, it would have been easy for the goons to save Bigsmak early this afternoon when Cigaro was ahead on the vote, so I am inclined to believe he is also innocent.

Boof, no offence mate but I'm going to keep my vote on you as I don't think you'll get lynched and think you're a townie but I'm not sure of anyone else at the moment and want to see how things go tomorrow barring a late night chibbing

The above post though looks really dodgy to me. It looks like a typical goon vote of throwing it away on someone that is in no danger, just to stay in the background. Bev also did a similar throwaway vote on Yvonne, but they normally have their spats so for now I will let her off

VOTE MALKY MCFRENCH

So...to summarise...

Cigaro (Parkman=cop) - lynched

Stella (Mohinder=whatever he does) - killed by Sylar who is either good or bad (I'll edit this once I've been back to post 1 for a look)

Edit - Ach I won't bother editing it...I can't decide if he's good or bad!!

And the mafia now have FOUR members???? Three powered ones and an unroled one?

We're fecked...already :(

Is Peter not unpowered because he wasn't found by Mohinder???

I have to go to work now.

I really am torn here. I have no idea whether either is bad. Maxi is a good player, and he does keep things going and brings a lot to the game and always cops a bit of flak early on. Bigsmak hasnt been on much so it is hard to tell. I'll end up condemning myself here probably by not putting in a critical vote, or if Bigsmak turns out to be a goodie and Maxi to be a goon, but:

vote Bigsmak

Haha! My "S" key doesnt work a lot of the time.

It took 2 attempts to get it to work there!

My vote will be in in a few minutes. Its one of 2 players in order to potentially save my bacon, so to speak. :(

FFS guys!

I even dropped subtle hints!

FFS guys!

I even dropped subtle hints!

Sorry! As I said I never really voted you in the first place to definitely try to get rid of you, it was just a random vote for the time-being and then I couldn't get back on to change it.

Going to be a tough game to come back from that awful start now anyway...

Flux looks a bit dodgy due to his late vote change, but I can't decide whether it was sinister or just to mess things up a bit. The way the votes were, it would have been easy for the goons to save Bigsmak early this afternoon when Cigaro was ahead on the vote, so I am inclined to believe he is also innocent.

The above post though looks really dodgy to me. It looks like a typical goon vote of throwing it away on someone that is in no danger, just to stay in the background. Bev also did a similar throwaway vote on Yvonne, but they normally have their spats so for now I will let her off

VOTE MALKY MCFRENCH

If you want to know the truth I've spent most of the day travelling to Norway for work and going out to dinner with my customer so had no time to properly go through the thread to work out who to change my vote on Boof from the strategem ver 2.0 to someone else. Based on that I didn't want to put a random vote on Cigaro or Bigsmak and lynch them putting me in the firing line if they are innocent.

I've learned my lesson from the last game where coincidently Boof was innocent and got lynched and I was assasinated the next day, at the same time I wanted to justify my vote so it didn't seem I was lurking with a wasted vote.

Damned if I do damned if I don't

still confused, but there are a few names almost heading for my list. nothing firm yet, but one or 2 who are either too quite, more quiet than usual, or just being totally out of usual character

not voting yet, but my eyes are opening

wooo

well am gutted, didnt wanna get sucked into talking about boof's thing but it cost me. sounded like a fun role aswell, ah well ill never know now.

i know i was a wildcard but i was firmly on the side of the townies. not pinehurst ;)

i had all the folk i was gonna give an injection mapped out - barring any deaths or subtle hints. be interesting to see if they were good or bad.

sorry cigaro - really did think you were dodgy but turns out i was wrong. Since were both dead lets crack open the spirits (get it) and get the party stared up here. it will get crowded soon

woooo

wooo

well am gutted, didnt wanna get sucked into talking about boof's thing but it cost me. sounded like a fun role aswell, ah well ill never know now.

i know i was a wildcard but i was firmly on the side of the townies. not pinehurst ;)

i had all the folk i was gonna give an injection mapped out - barring any deaths or subtle hints. be interesting to see if they were good or bad.

sorry cigaro - really did think you were dodgy but turns out i was wrong. Since were both dead lets crack open the spirits (get it) and get the party stared up here. it will get crowded soon

woooo

Wooooooo

Whiskey and lemonade for me Stella. ;)

Wooooooo

Wooooooo

Whiskey and lemonade for me Stella. ;)

Wooooooo

wooo

its all free till boof get up here and tells us otherwise

fill your boots

wooo

If you want to know the truth I've spent most of the day travelling to Norway for work and going out to dinner with my customer so had no time to properly go through the thread to work out who to change my vote on Boof from the strategem ver 2.0 to someone else. Based on that I didn't want to put a random vote on Cigaro or Bigsmak and lynch them putting me in the firing line if they are innocent.

I've learned my lesson from the last game where coincidently Boof was innocent and got lynched and I was assasinated the next day, at the same time I wanted to justify my vote so it didn't seem I was lurking with a wasted vote.

Damned if I do damned if I don't

I'm a sucker for a good sob story...UNVOTE MALKY MCFRENCH

vote bismak he make me look dodgy

Anyone else think this is a goon stabbing his mate in the back to cover up for his vote saving him earlier? Bigsmak is the obvious target for today after just surviving yesterday, so it looks to me that Flux has tried to save himself by voting so quickly. He can now claim that he must be good as he started the pile on on Bigsmak :rolleyes:

VOTE BIGSMAK

He has 2 votes already so might as well get him done today, but Flux is looking more and mre dodgy with every post, imo!

Usual clueless start then.

I have a long time to make up my mind how to vote, I'm rushing into nothing and I think a reactionary vote for Bigsmak is stupid, we know nothing, let's be considered folks.

I know I voted Bigsmak on day one, but that was (partly) day one randomness, let's have a look at who voted for who, if anyone can be arsed doing a spreadsheet. Where's AR or JT when you need them?

Well seeing as the deadlines Thursday I may not be be on till Thursday tea time Deek if I get to my hotel late 2moro so no modkilling me while I'm away for lack of activity :)

I'll save my vote til then but before we get a pile onplease remember based on the last game where the goons won and the other games I've read the goons are not always obvious this early so we need to be clever and careful with the voting. The 1st day was a nightmare, need to pull it back on the 2nd

Morning guys.

Peter is a goon with no powers. The mafia are now 4 strong.

Mohinders loss will spoil a lot of the fun in the game. But you still haver Elle and a couple of others.

These powers the mafia have...am I right in thinking it's only the godfather who has one that's any use to them now?

Is the Maury one now useless since the cop dude has gone?

And surely tae fork they can't do any more recruiting...?

Still a bleedin' nightmare :(

well it looks like I am getting lynched today

that sucks.... Guys I voted for Cigaro to save myself.... I wish I hadn't and stuck with Maximus as it turns out Cig was well important.. But I didn't want to die either.

Im even more confused now?

Whos is Peter i cant see his name on the list???

Anyways going to stick to someone i definatley know is playing Vote Yvonne as she voted for me last round...

Im even more confused now?

Whos is Peter i cant see his name on the list???

Anyways going to stick to someone i definatley know is playing Vote Yvonne as she voted for me last round...

'Peter' is one of the characters, now a member of the mafia - we don't know who's playing that role.

Peter - Had his powers removed by Arthur and is in hiding. If he is uncovered by Sylar they join forces (can PM off thread) and if Arthur uncovers him he is persuaded to join the mafia. If Mohinder finds him he regains his ability. He can then use any of the powers in the game (but only once for each).

Not sure that I want to go along with this pile-on on Bigsmak just yet. As much as he looks slightly dodgy I can understand why he would change his vote to defend himself - its not like we knew Cigaro was good at the time.

I'm going to save my vote for now, and see what happens throughout the day today.

Still no JT and Dandy?

That is a shame as they are both canny players that we could do with right now, even if they can't vote. We could also really do with a big slice of luck now, the Mafia have had the rub of the green so far :(

for now I'll

unvote Bigsmak

I don't want to come on tonight and find there has been an early lynching without having the chance to disect all the day's events. He is still the only player that stands out from the crowd and think he does have a role of some sorts but I'll hold back incase he turns out to be a roled townie.

Still no JT and Dandy?

That is a shame as they are both canny players that we could do with right now, even if they can't vote. We could also really do with a big slice of luck now, the Mafia have had the rub of the green so far :(

for now I'll

unvote Bigsmak

I don't want to come on tonight and find there has been an early lynching without having the chance to disect all the day's events. He is still the only player that stands out from the crowd and think he does have a role of some sorts but I'll hold back incase he turns out to be a roled townie.

VOTE MAXIMUS

All this "we" talk in his last couple of posts, think he might even convince himself he's not a goon if he keeps that up ;)

These powers the mafia have...am I right in thinking it's only the godfather who has one that's any use to them now?

Is the Maury one now useless since the cop dude has gone?

And surely tae fork they can't do any more recruiting...?

Still a bleedin' nightmare :(

Good spot about Maury. I think they can still recruit Sylar :(

A few interesting comments from last night and today and I am going to trust a couple of players (yip I know its very dodgy), but the fence sitting and the normally chatty players who are keeping low key are the ones I am keeping an eye on.

Does noone else think that the interaction between Flux and Bigsmak is dodgy?

I think Flux is a roled goon, which is why they have chosen to sacrifice Bigsmak. I think he is Maury, as they wouldn't have used Arthur to save a fellow goon and blow his cover! I was gonna change my vote when I got up to Flux, but as Boof has pointed out, Maury is now pretty much powerless

Well...of the folk I had on my 'I think they're good list'...two of them are upstairs. And the other one has gone on to my dodgy list :D

Which leads me to...Vote Bigsmak...for now...

Well...of the folk I had on my 'I think they're good list'...two of them are upstairs. And the other one has gone on to my dodgy list :D

Which leads me to...Vote Bigsmak...for now...

Just back in from work and surprised that I never got the blame for killing the copper, which probably was my fault... (I said sorry) ... But glad to see that I am not completely lynched already.

I'll read it through again. No idea who is good or bad anymore.. I thought Max was a bad one but not so sure now.

Confused

Just back in from work and surprised that I never got the blame for killing the copper, which probably was my fault... (I said sorry) ... But glad to see that I am not completely lynched already.

I'll read it through again. No idea who is good or bad anymore.. I thought Max was a bad one but not so sure now.

Confused

images_thumb.jpg

Well still not got any real clues just that gut feeling. So with that in mind Vote Medico

Archived