Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

you think what you want. i'm betting the ONLY reason i have survived thus far is due to me & yvonnes spat last game. the longer i survive, the dodgier i look, and yvonne too actually for the self same reason

makes you look dodgy to me, but i've had my eye on you for a couple of days anyways.

if you look through my votes, i don't think i've voted for any of the lynchees (thats not a fruit btw) not that it makes much difference.

if i had been a goon, i would have offed you already rossi, cos you've put my name in the frame a couple of times.

i am a townie, like it or lump it, and i just want to be on the winning team again, and that team is the team of good, honest, unroled townswoman

Typical goon tactic of throwing away your votes so you don't get noticed for always lynching townies!

You are experienced enough to know that if I was murdered after saying I suspected you, that you would then get lynched. Me staying alive makes you look less guilty

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still stand by my list for the reasons I have stated far too quiet and fence sittingly nice people amongst this list.

Have to say that the top 3 on the list have been surprisingly quiet compared to the Star Wars game

Not going to be too bothered seeing my name on the list because to be honest I don't think there are too many people who haven't looked guilty at some point thats whats making things difficult

Typical goon tactic of throwing away your votes so you don't get noticed for always lynching townies!

You are experienced enough to know that if I was murdered after saying I suspected you, that you would then get lynched. Me staying alive makes you look less guilty

We're now in an awkward position now though, if you have been right with the 3 you listed firstly I doff my cap to you

BUT

If even one or two of them isn't a goon then that could be goods odds to the goons to bump you off knowing 2 or 3 of their group haven't been implicated

do you think, having played the game as often, that i wouldn't have joined pile ons?

i know exactly that its a tactic to throw your hands up and go "oh well, i never voted for the bad guys so i must be innocent"

i'm not THAT stupid

Wooooooo

I thought the deadline was 10pm?

Whats going on? Am I still the only one who has been brutally offed by you losers?:P

Wooooooo

First of all, I can understand why I'm on your list Yvonne, but you're not right this time. Yes I was a lot more vocal in the Star Wars game - when I was Obi and was pretty much indestructible. I knew who the good folks were so was trying to get everyone else to vote in another direction.

This time I am just a townie so I don't have a clue who anybody is to be honest. Plus I've been really busy with Uni for the past couple of days and then had things on in the evening. Got back tonight to find 100 new posts - that's just taken about half an hour to decipher through! I've just not been around very much in order to post.

I wouldn't really say I was fence sitting though - first day is always a random vote. I was one of the first to vote for Cigaro and then had to go out and couldn't change it.

Second day I voted flux because I thought he looked dodgy, and there's still not much there changing my mind to be honest. I was unsure of Bigsmak and Maxi and so wasn't just going to pile onto them as other people seemed to be starting to do. And again I haven't been around since 5pm this afternoon.

Keep me on your list if you want, vote me off if you want, but you'll just be losing another townie and making it even harder for yourselves in the process.

Wooooooo

I thought the deadline was 10pm?

Whats going on? Am I still the only one who has been brutally offed by you losers?:P

Wooooooo

Death isn't on our side :sad:

Also, as for BS2 I'm not keen on it.

There are 4 goons and 9 of us.

So again if we all vote for everyone below us on the list then we have a 30% chance of getting one. But we still have a 70% chance of getting one of us instead - which then means we're down to 8 to 4. Okay yes we'll then have better odds to pick off a goon, but the system is still highly stacked in their favour.

Not only that, but if we all vote for the person below us, who's saying any of the goons will change their vote to save their own. I could see them letting it go to a 13 way tie - the only person it would be that bad for them to lose would be Arthur. If it goes to a 13 way tie there's an 8% chance of that happening. Worth the risk to them is it not?

If they lose any other goon (which is still less likely than losing a townie/Hatian/Elle) then it won't be all that big a loss to them - they'll still have 3, they get a night time kill and none of us have any more idea who the goons are because we've all just followed like little sheep and voted for the person below us.

If we go with our own ideas then yes the goons can try & influence us, but at least depending who gets voted off we might get a few more ideas as to what is actually going on.

Death isn't on our side :sad:

Woooooo

Thats because he's by my side.

We're playing Monopoly, and laughing at you lot:p

I'm the car. He was ****ed, but what can he do to me at the end of the day?:biggrin:

Woooooo

Woooooo

Thats because he's by my side.

We're playing Monopoly, and laughing at you lot:p

I'm the car. He was ****ed, but what can he do to me at the end of the day?:biggrin:

Woooooo

See if you can put in a good word

I was meaning from Bev's posts!

She seems to be playing totally different this time, and I don't buy her constant chat about how we are doing so badly. It has the patronising tone of a goon

of course i'm playing this game totally different this time... i was a goon in the last game!

chances of a juicy goon role which is infinitely more interesting twice in a row?

well i can't work out the odds but say 20 players each game

40 players with 6 being bad guys

come on gamblers, work it out and look at who is casting aspersions

i know i have no role this time, i know i'm innocent...

the others??????

of course i'm playing this game totally different this time... i was a goon in the last game!

chances of a juicy goon role which is infinitely more interesting twice in a row?

well i can't work out the odds but say 20 players each game

40 players with 6 being bad guys

come on gamblers, work it out and look at who is casting aspersions

i know i have no role this time, i know i'm innocent...

the others??????

I ain't played the last few games, so I am basing my aspersions on the games from a while ago, and my memories of how you acted as a goon and an innocent

As for the odds, you are just as likely to be a goon in this game as everyone else!

WooOoOOOoOOoOoOoOoOOoOooOoOO

Now who would want me dead?

B'stards

WOoOoOoOoOOoOOOoOOoOoOOoOoo

I thought you were a goon!

I dont think its in the best interests for us townies to play this strategy i think we have all pretty much identified that Rossi and Boof are the most likely to be Goons so we should concentrate on these two. Maxi was a baddie like i predicted so im pretty sure am right on this too!!

Go ahead...lynch me. Maybe once I am dead people will actually listen to my logic

The goons are Bev, Flux and Bigsmak +1 other

How did I get on the list?

I dont think its in the best interests for us townies to play this strategy i think we have all pretty much identified that Rossi and Boof are the most likely to be Goons so we should concentrate on these two. Maxi was a baddie like i predicted so im pretty sure am right on this too!!

Nope well not me yet anyway. Maxi wasnt a baddie so thats your other theory blown out too. Now are we closing in 1 of your goon mates?

Medico I kinda believe you so will put you on my 2nd list. :).

In fact a straight swap with Beverley she is up to high suspect! (Partly for being quite nice to me, that is well dodgy):P

You're definitely working your way up my dodgy list.

Why, if I was a goon, would I be advocating using a strategy that increases the chances of getting one?

Because, no matter how much the idea is disregarded, the goons will be able to and if necessary will in actuality influence the voting.

And just in case you hadn't noticed...Maxi wasn't a baddie. He was a good 'un who had the potential to be a right bad one.

Unless, of course, you count someone on the opposite side to you as a baddie...

:eek:

You weren't on my list, but your last post is just bizarre! I still don't think you are a goon though, just totally misguided

Boof appears determined for us to play this strategy or something where the voting is totally random and the likelyhood of actually catching a goon is very low. Therefore i feel its in our best interests to get rid of him as he is a goon, along with his buddy Rossi!

Boof appears determined for us to play this strategy or something where the voting is totally random and the likelyhood of actually catching a goon is very low. Therefore i feel its in our best interests to get rid of him as he is a goon, along with his buddy Rossi!

I didn't think that Boof was a goon... I get what he is saying but I get what you are saying as well.

I'm well confused. I've voted Rossi as I was following Boofs Strategy... Which kind of makes sense (but I am not sure having read everyone elses posts.

Whats the latest count on votes anyway?

If Boof was a goon, he would be voting for Yvonne and Malky would be voting for him... and If Rossi was his mate... I would be voting for Rossi and he would be voting for Flux.

Who the hell is BBJ on the list? ... checked.. Bring Back Jeffries? 8 posts? Keeping a low profile... He might get my vote.. [Edit - just saw that the malky above has spotted this also.. ]

Still confused.

...and how well have we done in the goon-hunt so far?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...the goons will influence the voting.

Randomise it and they can't.

And since very few people seem to be agreeing with each other regarding who is or isn't guilty and the goons throwing their tuppence-worth into the mix I can only see it as yet more disaster looming for the remaining townspeople.

And by the way Bev...I'm not a townswoman...:laugh:

...and how well have we done in the goon-hunt so far?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...the goons will influence the voting.

Randomise it and they can't.

And since very few people seem to be agreeing with each other regarding who is or isn't guilty and the goons throwing their tuppence-worth into the mix I can only see it as yet more disaster looming for the remaining townspeople.

And by the way Bev...I'm not a townswoman...:laugh:

Just say we do it your way and there is someone below me that i dont want to vote for? What happens them a waste of a vote surly. I am more confident voting for someone who has been suspicious all game long with this game and that is for me you and Rossi. Why are you so dead set against us voting for who we belive to be a goon... Guilty Conscious i think

I am off to Forfar for a party.:P

I will try and keep in touch with what is happening on my mobile.

For what it is worth at this early stage,3 players have 1 vote each.

Deadline 8pm tomorrow.

Sexton Hardcastle

Im gona be away this weekend. Back for sunday nite. So il fire my vote in now.

away from the french. Il let them mooch about just now, and im a tad lost on whats going on.

Vote Hogan

Im gona be away this weekend. Back for sunday nite. So il fire my vote in now.

away from the french. Il let them mooch about just now, and im a tad lost on whats going on.

Vote Hogan

Feck me, didn't see that coming, seen your name and instantly though that was another vote for me :P

But if you're not a goon...how can you say that with such certainty? Particularly when I know perfectly well that I'm not a goon and never will be(in this game).

Only the goons know for sure who the other goons are and aren't going to drop each other in it unless totally necessary...and from previous experience we're a long way from them needing to do that.

And it's easy enough for goons to post that they find someone dodgy with a pretty crummy reason and for others to latch on to it - that's how they work.

It really doesn't matter to me if people use BS2 or not - if it's not used, I'll be able to play the 'Ah, but if only...' card and if it is used and we get a townie (which I've already admitted is more than likely) I'll be able to play the 'Ah well, it was only to be expected' card and if by just that wee bit of luck that's eluded us in the game so far we get a goon I can play the 'I feckin' told you it would work' card - even if I haven't really told you it'll work. I'm as sceptical as to its likelihood of success as anyone but, for me, it's the only way I can see of eliminating the goons from influencing the voting.

If you've got a brighter idea...let's hear it.

I'll reserve my comment as to your goonliness until I see what your response to this one is.

I agree with malky, it would be interesting to see who everyone thinks are the 4 goons now. Obviously the goons will try and lead us off the scent with their choice, but we still outnumber them and hopefully some kind of information will come out of doing this.

At the moment my top goon list is

Commander

Hogan

Beverley

Paddy

Commander Harris
I agree with malky, it would be interesting to see who everyone thinks are the 4 goons now. Obviously the goons will try and lead us off the scent with their choice, but we still outnumber them and hopefully some kind of information will come out of doing this.

Commander

Hogan

Beverley

Paddy

any particular reasons for those?

Commander

Hogan

Beverley

Paddy

Oooh...BS3 looms... :D

Except it's too likely to be influenceable by the forces of goonliness.

BS3 is the strategy such that everyone posts their 4 dodgiest list and whoever gets the most votes collectively gets voted by everybody.

Now, I can't see all that many reasons why it could be a good strategy as it would be far too easy for the goons to influence things, but it might just give the rest of us a wee hint if we could ever just get that first bloody one - that's what we really need. Things ought to become a lot clearer when we get our first one. I hope.

Anyway, I can't even remember all who's still playing so I'll post this and then have a look for the most current player-list and then see who I think are the dodgy characters.

Back soon.

any particular reasons for those?

Well in your case you have been relatively quiet and not your usual posting style. Beverley wasnt really on my top list until yesterday because of her poor excuses for not joining in BS2 and general vagueness oh and actually being quite nice to me.

Hogan and Paddy just that feeling something is amiss.

There are a few others who I feel are on the bad side but this is my top suspect list just now. What are yours?

BS3 is the strategy such that everyone posts their 4 dodgiest list and whoever gets the most votes collectively gets voted by everybody.

Now, I can't see all that many reasons why it could be a good strategy as it would be far too easy for the goons to influence things, but it might just give the rest of us a wee hint if we could ever just get that first bloody one - that's what we really need. Things ought to become a lot clearer when we get our first one. I hope.

Anyway, I can't even remember all who's still playing so I'll post this and then have a look for the most current player-list and then see who I think are the dodgy characters.

Back soon.

Hold on noo, you thieving basket, it was my idea so enough of your BS (how appropriate :P) 3

Bloody hell - post #421

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne

BBJ

Hogan

Paddy

Marty

Commander

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi

Flux

That's my dodgy quartet though I'd not be staking my mortgage on it.

Commander Harris
Well in your case you have been relatively quiet and not your usual posting style. Beverley wasnt really on my top list until yesterday because of her poor excuses for not joining in BS2 and general vagueness oh and actually being quite nice to me.

Hogan and Paddy just that feeling something is amiss.

There are a few others who I feel are on the bad side but this is my top suspect list just now. What are yours?

first couple of days I was very active. been out for quite a bit recently so I've not really managed to follow the game too much. I'm a plain vanilla townie so it's hard to get into a game with so many roles, I'll try and read what I've missed and figure out what's going on, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful.

Hold on noo, you thieving basket, it was my idea so enough of your BS (how appropriate :P) 3

I just refined it :P

first couple of days I was very active. been out for quite a bit recently so I've not really managed to follow the game too much. I'm a plain vanilla townie so it's hard to get into a game with so many roles, I'll try and read what I've missed and figure out what's going on, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful.

You deserve voted off if you have a life outside this game! :P

Has anyone got a list of all the voting from day1 till now?

Back soon.

1. Boof

2. Boof

3. Boof

4. Boof

That's 4 for Boof then..

Who's leading?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::107years:

To be honest I have no idea.. I thought Max was bad, I was right he was roled..

I would probably go with

Rossi - As he keeps voting me

BBJ as he has just shut up and let us get on with it..

Boof - As you seem to be exerting a lot of influence over the game !

And I am torn between Yvonne or Beverly for my 4th choice.... They are always on the opposing sides. except last time... They couldn't both be goons again could they? Maybe both good and I have no idea.. But chances are one of them are at it.. I'm inclined to think Yvonne as she was really convincing when she was the last man standing in the last game..... crikey I don't know... :eek:

Back soon.

Now BS3 I like!

It should work quite well for providing info later on

I think everyone can guess who 3 of mine are, but the 4th sopt is still very open

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne - goon or roled, i think

BBJ

Hogan - bizarre posting style

Paddy

Marty

Commander - talkative at start, now quiet (peter?)

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi - too goonish by far

Flux

1. Boof

2. Boof

3. Boof

4. Boof

That's 4 for Boof then..

Who's leading?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::107years:

To be honest I have no idea.. I thought Max was bad, I was right he was roled..

I would probably go with

Rossi - As he keeps voting me

BBJ as he has just shut up and let us get on with it..

And I am torn between Yvonne or Beverly for my 4th choice.... They are always on the opposing sides. except last time... They couldn't both be goons again could they? Maybe both good and I have no idea.. But chances are one of them are at it.. I'm inclined to think Yvonne as she was really convincing when she was the last man standing in the last game..... crikey I don't know... :eek:

Medico

Malky

Boof

Yvonne - goon or roled, i think

BBJ

Hogan - bizarre posting style

Paddy

Marty

Commander - talkative at start, now quiet (peter?)

Beverley

Bigsmak

Rossi - too goonish by far

Flux

And these 2 posts just reaffirm my suspicions!

I beg to differ.

Yes, I'm saying a lot and coming up with (I believe) strategies that may reduce the goonish influences...but I wouldn't have said I'm influencing the game.

Unless you and I have different interpretations of the word 'influence'...?

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of the top posters in the game - that's just what I do when I'm unroled and looking for chinks in the goonly armour.

very quiet day then

i think its interesting whos llist i've sneaked onto actually. i have a sneaking suspicion now of who might be up to no good, so i have a fairly good idea who my next vote will go to

i'm gonna hold off for now to see if they say anything else tonight, although i doubt i'll be able to read it since i'm off on my teams xmas do and i plan on getting utterly rat arsed

:D

I think everyone can guess who 3 of mine are, but the 4th sopt is still very open

Well tell us the three then so we don't have to guess...

And these 2 posts just reaffirm my suspicions!

sus?pi?cion speaker.gif (sə-spĭsh'ən) Pronunciation Key

n.

1. The act of suspecting something, especially something wrong, on little evidence or without proof.
  2. The condition of being suspected, especially of wrongdoing.
  3. A state of uncertainty; doubt. See Synonyms at uncertainty.
  4. A minute amount or slight indication; a trace.

Archived