Mafia - Return Of The Heroes

Deek

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go to work now.

I really am torn here. I have no idea whether either is bad. Maxi is a good player, and he does keep things going and brings a lot to the game and always cops a bit of flak early on. Bigsmak hasnt been on much so it is hard to tell. I'll end up condemning myself here probably by not putting in a critical vote, or if Bigsmak turns out to be a goodie and Maxi to be a goon, but:

vote Bigsmak

Sexton Hardcastle

I voted Malky Mc F, changed that to Yvonne, then changed that to Cigaro. Iv done everything okay? Unless im missing summin..

I voted Malky Mc F, changed that to Yvonne, then changed that to Cigaro. Iv done everything okay? Unless im missing summin..

Are you sure it was Malky?:rolleyes:

Those who sought refreshments - consider them served.

And any chance of a post count Deek?

I want to see who's not been saying anything at all...

MalkyMcFrench 21

Boof 20

stella_jambo 19

Commander Harris 17

Cigaro 16

flux unvote flux 15

Maximus 13

Bigsmak 9

HMFCjamieHMFC 9

The Doctor 8

Beverley 7

paddyhmfc 7

yvonnejambo 6

Marty-French 6

rossi_1983 5

Hogan3012 4

MedicoHearts 3

bringbackjefferies 2

guys and girls...

I am a goody, A goody who you shouldn't be voting off..

I can understand why Maximus is voting for me but, the whole reason behind Boofs Stratagy was to weed out people who would not take part in it. These were to be the Goons.

If you vote me off, I hope you don't, you will realise you have made a huge huge mistake..

I thinkk Max is the dogiest

I spotted all three of the goons in the last game..

End of Plea

Boof can I have a vodka and lemonade, no ice cos plenty of it outside :sad:

I am so tired but have heaps of work to catch up with tonight will try and check on this at some point later.

I was more convinced by Maxi's plea.

I hope you don't go, you're a good player and you contribute, but you suspect me without giving any reason, the only thing I've done is not gone along with BS.2 and I explained that. The first day always has a random element, I only see BS.2 prolonging that. I voted for you to save Maxi, as I said, I am more convinced by him...

I was more convinced by Maxi's plea.

I hope you don't go, you're a good player and you contribute, but you suspect me without giving any reason, the only thing I've done is not gone along with BS.2 and I explained that. The first day always has a random element, I only see BS.2 prolonging that. I voted for you to save Maxi, as I said, I am more convinced by him...

Doc,

I am sorry to hear that but honestly... I really am not a goon. I know a goon would say the same as me, but i don;'t know what else to say other than that.

I think it would be bad for the game to get rid of me early on. I really do.

if you are just voting me to save max....I'll change my vote..

Unvote: Maximus

Vote: Cigaro

well i haven't got a bloody clue so i'm reverting to type and gonna say vote yvonne

there is no rhyme or reason to it, i'm just stumped as to who to vote for!

...the whole reason behind Boofs Stratagy was to weed out people who would not take part in it. These were to be the Goons.

Mmmmm, not entirely. I also wanted to see who would accept it. To be sure I'll bet the goons have been chatting amongst themselves and some will have gone for it and some will have rejected it (yes, I know there's only 3 of them but you get my drift). But I'd also suggest that none of them will have been all that vocal about it...unless they're playing a higher-than-usual risk game. Which could quite easily be the case.

I also saw it as a way of preventing the goons from swaying the voting on the hugely unpredictable Day 1 - yes, it may have yielded less information for subsequent days but I feel voting patterns from day 1 don't give us an awful lot as it's only the goons who know anything and it's perfectly straightforward and believable for them to stick in a vote for anyone and leave it there with the claim that they couldn't really see anyone dodgy and just voted to maintain voting rights (errr...just like I've done, actually :laugh:)

The only thing that would cause a goon to change their vote is if a buddy is threatened...now I'll have to think of a way to facilitate that...stand by for BS III....:D

MalkyMcFrench 21

Boof 20

stella_jambo 19

Commander Harris 17

Cigaro 16

flux unvote flux 15

Maximus 13

Bigsmak 9

HMFCjamieHMFC 9

The Doctor 8

Beverley 7

paddyhmfc 7

yvonnejambo 6

Marty-French 6

rossi_1983 5

Hogan3012 4

MedicoHearts 3

bringbackjefferies 2

That's only 18 players Deek...is that all we've got or are you sharpening your trusty knife for the 2 mutes? I thought we had 20 playing...

That's only 18 players Deek...is that all we've got or are you sharpening your trusty knife for the 2 mutes? I thought we had 20 playing...

Jam Tartan and Dandy.

Are you planning to be your usual ruthless self?

What I said in the opening post was I may Mod Kill non posters/voters as opposed to my usual I will. ;)

What I said in the opening post was I may Mod Kill non posters/voters as opposed to my usual I will. ;)

Ye-es...but that doesn't quite answer my question...

I was just wondering if we needed to encourage them to put in an appearance...not that I'd know whether they're online or no'.

Ye-es...but that doesn't quite answer my question...

I was just wondering if we needed to encourage them to put in an appearance...not that I'd know whether they're online or no'.

Everybody knows the rules. How I enforce them is down to me. If you want to encourage them that is up to you.

Everybody knows the rules. How I enforce them is down to me. If you want to encourage them that is up to you.

Well, if they're goons, I suspect their buddies would have been PMing them into a coma by now.

Which leads me to conclude they're townies. And probably unroled townies as they've both played before and wouldn't want to pass up a juicy role.

So...if they get modkilled, we lose a townie due to lynching and another due to the forces of goonery...we're down 4 players and it's looking a whole lot better for the goons.

Unless, of course either (or hugely unlikelily both) dandy or tartan are both goons and they're playing a very clever game...or have been told by Deek they'll not be modkilled yet...

So...assuming they're townies...how do we get them to post, vote and thus avoid modkilling?

Anybody willing to find if they're online, which thread they're reading/posting

and put in a wee reminder that we've actually kicked off here?

Mind you this is gonna make me look a helluva guilty if I've tried to encourage them and they happen to be bad guys :laugh:

Well, if they're goons, I suspect their buddies would have been PMing them into a coma by now.

Which leads me to conclude they're townies. And probably unroled townies as they've both played before and wouldn't want to pass up a juicy role.

So...if they get modkilled, we lose a townie due to lynching and another due to the forces of goonery...we're down 4 players and it's looking a whole lot better for the goons.

Unless, of course either (or hugely unlikelily both) dandy or tartan are both goons and they're playing a very clever game...or have been told by Deek they'll not be modkilled yet...

So...assuming they're townies...how do we get them to post, vote and thus avoid modkilling?

Anybody willing to find if they're online, which thread they're reading/posting

and put in a wee reminder that we've actually kicked off here?

Mind you this is gonna make me look a helluva guilty if I've tried to encourage them and they happen to be bad guys :laugh:

Just remember private messaging between players not aligned is punishable by death. ;)

Sexton Hardcastle

Crap. I told you its the French

Unvote Marty French

Vote Malky McFrench

Put that in your pipe and smoke it !

Boof, no offence mate but I'm going to keep my vote on you as I don't think you'll get lynched and think you're a townie but I'm not sure of anyone else at the moment and want to see how things go tomorrow barring a late night chibbing

Just remember private messaging between players not aligned is punishable by death. ;)

Oh yeah...I'm remembering all right!!!

I meant to see if they were posting/reading a particular thread e.g. Edinburgh trams and putting in a seemingly random 'Oi, the game's started in the Shed' type post.

But I don't think either of them are online at the moment...I can't remember if either of them said in the sign-up thread if they'd be away for the beginning of the game.

Ach well, it looks like we can do fork all about it now.

Have you a latest score tally?

Unvote Marty French

Vote Malky McFrench

Just in time.:P

Unvote Marty French

Vote Malky McFrench

What did I do to you? :sad:

Remember it's 'Mc' French I'm as Scottish as they come neebur :P

Actually I am, I was born in Simpsons maternity

I am going to use a scientific method of killing either Bigsmak or Cigaro. I am going to shout their excel numbers to her downstairs and what she shouts back is dead. :o

I am going to use a scientific method of killing either Bigsmak or Cigaro. I am going to shout their excel numbers to her downstairs and what she shouts back is dead. :o

Your married to a murderer whatever happens..

:eek:

I bet she is like..

"What.. You want me to what?

Choose a number to kill someone.. Are you off off your head..

You need to get of that internet and paint the fence.. "

etc etc etc

I was watching the ITV news about Tobin stabbing his ex wife, then I asked her.

So our first hero has to die. Cruely by the cast of a number.

Cigaro as has fell many of his type in previous games has came to an end on day one.

Cigaro was the towns real hero, Cigaro was......

Parkman.

Give me your night nominations please. I will give it 30 minutes. If not tomorrow morning.

awww man i should have kept my vote with the big man grrrrr

You would still be kicking yourself if you kept it at me.

Archived